酒店客房清洁英语情景对话
英语口语 频道为网友整理的《酒店英语口语经典对话:客房洗衣服务》,供大家参考学习。 客房洗衣服务 经典对话 M=Room Maid 客房服务员 G=Guest 顾客 M:Housekeeping. May I collect your laundry? 客房服务部。我可以收您的送洗衣物了吗? G:Yes, it is the laundry bag. 可以,在洗衣袋里。 M:Thank you ma’am. Is the laundry form in the bag? 谢谢您,女士。洗衣单放在衣袋里了吗? G:Yes, by the way, how long does it take for dry-cleaning? 是的。对了,干洗需要多长时间? M:It usually takes two days. 干洗一般需要两天。 G:Oh, dear. We’re leaving tomorrow. 天哪,我们明天就要走了。 M:If you are in a hurry, we have a two-hour quick service with an extra charge of 50%. 如果您急着 要,我们有两小时的快速服务,不过要外加 50%的费用。 G:Well, if that’s the case. 唉,也只好这样啦。 常用句型百宝箱 1. 洗衣服务说明 1) Can you send someone to Room 2587 to pick up my laundry? 您能不能派人到 2587 房取我的送洗衣物呢? 2) I’d like to know how long your laundry service usually takes. 我想知道你们洗衣服务一般要多久时间。 3) For clothes received before 11:00 ., we’ll deliver them to your room by 9:00 . the same day; and for those received before 3:00 ., you may get them back by noon the next day. 您在早上11点之前送洗的衣物,我们会在晚上9点以前送回您房里;下午3点以前送洗的衣物,您会在第二天中午前收到。 4) I’m afraid it is too late for today’s laundry. 现在恐怕已经过来今天的洗衣时间。 5) How about the rates ? 收费是怎样的呢? 6) The laundry forms and bag are on the top right-hand desk drawer. 洗衣单和洗衣袋在写字台的右边第一个抽屉里。 2. 收取送洗衣物 1) Please fill in the laundry form. 请填写洗衣单。 2) We will deliver it to your room by tomorrow noon. 我们会在明天中午以前送回您的房间。 3) We have a two-hour quick service. 我们有两小时的快速服务。 4) There is an extra charge of 50% for quick service. 快速服务要外加 50%的费用。 5) We can deliver it within 4 hours at a 50% extra charge. 我们可以在 4 小时内送回,但 要收 50%的费用。 6) Is this for pressing only? 这只要烫干对吗? 7) I’d like this sweater dry-cleaned/washed by hand in cold water. 这件毛衣要干洗/用冷水手洗。 8) I’m sorry, but we don’t have the special equipment necessary to clean leather. 很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备。 9) We don’t have the necessary facilities and we can’t afford to take responsibility for any damage. 我们没有所需要的设备。而且有什么破损,我们负不起责任。 3. 送洗衣物与洗衣单不符 1) There is a small problem with your laundry. 您要送洗的衣服有点小问题。 2) The items in your bag don’t match up with the items on the laundry list. 洗衣袋里的衣物与洗衣单上登记的不符。 3) There should be three T-shirts in your bag, but there are only two. 您的洗衣袋里应有 3 件 T 恤,但是这里只有 2 件。 4) There is a bra in your bag, but that isn’t marked on the form. 您的洗衣袋里有一件纹胸,但是洗衣单上没有标出来。 5) One sock is missing. 少了一只袜子。 6) I can’t find them right now. Just send thee laundry as it is. 我找不着了,就这些吧。 7) Could you fill out a new form ,please? 请您重新填写一张表格好吗? 8) Could you sign for the change? 请您在变更这里签名好吗? 4. 送洗服务投诉 1) Where is my laundry? 我送洗的衣物在哪里? 2) I haven’t received my laundries yet. 我还没有收到我送洗的衣物。 3) We’ll check it right now. 我们马上去查看这件事。 4) I checked my returned laundry , and found a shirt was missing. 我检查了一下送回的衣物,发现一件衬衫不见了。 5) Could you describe it? 您能描述一下它是什么样的吗? 6) We’ll check if your laundry has come back yet. 我们去检查一下您的衣物是否已送还。 7) We’ll bring it up to you as soon as we find it. 一旦找到您的衣物,我们会尽快还给您。 8) Here is your laundry. Sorry for the delay. 这是您送洗的衣物,很抱歉让您久等了。 9) We made a mistake while delivering your shirt. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience. 您的衬衫被送错了。非常抱歉给您带来不便。 10) My suit came back and it looks terrible! 我们西装送回来了,它看起来太糟糕了。 11) My sweater shrunk after you clean it. 我的毛衣洗后缩水了。 12) We’ll take it back and clean it again. 我们会重新再洗一次。 13) May I take it back to the laundry? They may be able to restore it . 我把衣物送还洗衣部好吗?他们可能可以修复的。 14) If you are still not satisfied when it comes back. We are responsible for the damage according to the record on your laundry list. 如果您仍然不满意,我们将会根据洗衣单上的记录予以赔偿。
英语对话课就是给学生们提供一个面对面进行英语交流的机会,培养学生用英语进行口语交际的能力。我整理了有关酒店的英语对话,欢迎阅读! 有关酒店的英语对话一 酒店保洁询问能否打扫房间 服务员: Housekeeping. May I e in? 客房服务.可以进来吗? 莉莉: Yes, please. 请进. 服务员: When would you like me to do your room, madam? 您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢.女士? 莉莉: You can do it now if you like. I was just about to go down for my breakfast when you came. But before you start, would you do this for me? 如果您愿意.现在就可以打扫.我正想下去吃早饭呢.你进来了.在打扫前.能不能先帮个忙? 服务员: Yes, what is it? 好的.什么事? 莉莉: I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water. I need some hot water to wash down medicine after breakfast. 我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来.早饭后我需要热水喝药. 服务员: I'm sorry that your flask is empty. I'll go and get you another full one at once. 很抱歉您的水壶空了.我马上去给您拿一瓶满的来. 莉莉: Thank you. 谢谢. 有关酒店的英语对话二 C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客 C:Good evening. Front Office . Can I help you? 晚上好,这里是前台。有什么可以为您效劳? G:This is Mrs. Stevenson, Room 1503. I’ve just checked in and I’m not happy with my room. 我是 1503 房的史蒂文森太太,刚入住的,我对房间不满意。 C:May I know what is wrong? 请问有什么问题吗? G:The room is *** elly and there is someone’s hair on my bed! I didn’t expect such thinhs would happen in your hotel. 房间有股难闻的气味,我的床上还有别人的头发!我没料到你们酒店会发生这样的事情。 C:I’m sorry to hear that. Mrs. Stevenson. I’ll send a housemaid to your room at once. She will bring air fresher and make up the bed again for you. We do apologize for the inconvenience. 很抱歉有这种事情,史蒂文森太太。我马上派一个服务员拿空气清新剂来,并且为您重新整床。 我们为给您带来不便道歉。 G:That’s fine. Thank you. 好吧,谢谢。 C:You’re wele, Mrs. Stevenson. My name is Simon, and if there is anything else I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to call me . 不客气,史蒂文森太太。我叫西蒙,如有什么我能效劳的,请尽管给我电话。 有关酒店的英语对话三 服务员: Can I help you? 您需要帮忙吗? 比尔: I have some laundry to be done. 我有些衣服需要洗 服务员: Certainly,sir. Could you fill out the laundry 好的.先生.请您添一下这个单子. 比尔: May I use your pen? 我能用一下你的笔吗? 服务员: you are. 当然.给您 比尔: Thanks. don't want these shirts starched. 谢谢.对了.这些衬衫不需要浆的. 服务员: No starch. I . 不浆.我了解.先生. 比尔: When will they be ready? 什么时候能洗好? 服务员: We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6. 明天晚上六点左右我会给您送去 比尔: Fine, Thanks a lot. 好的.谢谢
酒店英语情景对话客房投诉处
酒店投诉英语情景对话4 Mike is talking to the front desk about his complaint in this wishes to change to a quieter room. 迈克正在前台和酒店经理对话,他想投诉一下并换一间清静的房间。 Mike:Excuse is the person responsible for handing complaints here?I would like to make few complaints. 迈克:你好。请问你们这里谁负责接受投诉?我想投诉一下。 Front Desk:I am the manager can complain to may I help you? 前台:我是这里的经理,您可以向我投诉。发生什么事情了呢? Mike:Here is the was woke up by strange noises of the telephone several times last I unplugged it,it wouldn't stop am also not satisfied with the housekeeping service in my I want to change to cleaner and quieter room. 迈克:是这样的。昨晚上我好几次被酒店电话发出的奇怪声音吵醒。我把电话线拔出来,它还是不停哔哔地响。还有我房间里的卫生打扫得也不是很干净。所以我希望你们能给我换一间更安静整洁的房间。 Front Desk:I apologize for everything disturbing will give another room to you right wait a moment. 前台:针对您说的情况,我向您表示歉意。我们马上给您换房间,请稍候片刻 投诉问题常用句型百宝箱 1. 顾客投诉问题 1) There is no hot water/water boiler. 没有热水/煮水器。 2) The room is in a smell/too noisy. 房间一团糟/太吵了。 3) The window curtain is full of dust. 窗帘积满了灰尘。 4) The pillow cases are stained. 枕头套上有污渍。 5) The bathtub/water closet is dirty. 浴缸/抽水马桶是脏的。 6) The water closet is clogged ant when I flushed it , it overflowed. 抽水马桶堵住了。我一冲水,水就冒出来。 7) There are no towels/toiletry items/toilet paper in the bathroom. 卫生间没有浴巾/洗浴用品/厕纸。 8) My necklace /watch/wallet is missing. 我的项链/手表/钱包不见了。 9) Get me your manager! 把你们经理叫来。 猜你喜欢: 1. 日常英语对话:客房投诉 2. 关于餐厅投诉的英语对话 3. 餐厅投诉英语情景对话 4. 酒店英语打电话情景对话 5. 酒店英语基本对话
客人:Hey,waiter,comehere.嘿,服务员,过来。服务员:Whatisthematter,sir?怎么了,先生?客人:.我要投诉,找你们经理来。服务员:Sir,isthereanythingunsatisfying?先生,有什么地方不满意吗?客人:Lookatthesoup,thereisaflyfloatingoverit.看这汤,上面漂着一只苍蝇。服务员:Thatisimpossible,Ihavecheckeditcarefully.不可能啊,我仔细检查过了呀。客人:Anyway,Iwanttoseeyourmanager.不管怎样,我要见你们经理。服务员:OK,Igotofindourmanager.好,我去找经理。客人:Ineedyougivemeareasonableexplanation.我需要你们给我个合理的解释。服务员:Wewill,pleasewaitamoment.会的,请稍等。
想要处理的酒店投诉英语情景对话及语句如下: 1. I'm sorry to hear that, madam. 听到这件事我们真是很抱歉。 2. I'm sorry,it's the policy of our hotel. I hope you will understand. 对不起,我们店也有这个规定,希望您能理解。 3. I'm terribly sorry, madam. I'll attend to it at once. 非常抱歉,女士,我马上就去处理。 4. Mr. Smith, we are sorry to have kept you waiting. 史密斯先生,实在对不起,让您久等了。 5. I'm awfully sorry for that. I'll speak to the manager and he'll see to it right away. 实在对不起。我会报告给经理,他会马上处理的。 6. Sorry, sir. I have advise you not to do so. It's against our regulations. 对不起,先生,去劝您别这样做,这违反我们的规定。 7. I'm sorry to hear that. We do apologize for the inconvenience. I'll have the shower fixed, the tub cleaned, the floor dried and toilet items sent to your room immediately. 我很抱歉给你造成的不便。我会找人把淋浴修好的,把浴盆擦干净,地板擦干,并尽快把浴室备品给您送到房间。
退房酒店英语情景对话
在小学英语教学中,教师不仅要教会学生对话的内容,还要将对话的技巧教授给学生,这样学生才能够更好地学习英语对话,提升英语成绩。我整理了关于酒店情景英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续
Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?
这里是礼宾台,有什么可以帮到您的吗?
Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?
BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?
可以的,能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。
BC: Room will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?
2932房,我们会马上派一名行李员上去,您在房间里等,行吗?
Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.
早上好,先生,我是来帮您出行李的。
G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.
谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱好吗,我拿背包。
B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,两件行李箱是吗?
G: Yes. 是的。
B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?
里面是否有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?
G: No. 没有。
B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?
这是您的行李标签,我们会将行李放在行李台。您到那儿取行李好吗?
G: Certainly. 好的。
B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢您。
C: Good morning. Can I help you?
G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .
C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?
G: John smith, room 1208 .
C: May I have your room key, please ?
G: Sure. Here you are.
C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?
G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?
C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .
G: I see .
C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?
G: I’d like to pay in cash .
C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .
G: Here you are .
C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.
G: Thank you .
C: You are welcome , Good-bye .
G:Hello? 旅客:喂?
C:Good evening,this is Cecilia Bi from the Finance Department. I m calling about your rent bill which has been outstanding since the first of the month. Normally your company wires us your rent payment on time, but for some reason we have not received this month s rent payment yet. I was concerned because starting on the th which is tomorrow, we will have to add interest charges accruing from the first of this month when the bill was due.
店员:晚上好,我是财务部的Cecilia Bi, 我想和您谈一下租金的事情,您的租金已于本月日起逾期未付了。通常你们公司都是按时电汇租金的,但是不知道是什么原因,我们还没有收到本月的租金。我很担心,因为超过明天即日,我们要增收从本月日开始的利息。
G:And what is the interest rate? 旅客请问利率是多少?
C: 店员:是。
G:Okay,thank you for callingI ll be down tomorrow to take care of it 旅客:好吧,谢谢你打电话来通知我。我明天下楼付租金。
酒店行业退房付费英语对话
导语:酒店其基本定义是提供安全、舒适,令利用者得到短期的休息或睡眠的空间的商业机构。下面是两则发生在酒店的退房付费的英语对话,欢迎参考。
酒店行业退房付费英语对话 篇1
旅客:还没有,我想现在结账。
R:You can settle your bill at the Finance Department on the fourth floor. 接待员:您可以在四楼的财务部结账。
G: ve paid my bill. 旅客:好了,我已经结完帐了。
R:Would you like some help with your luggage? 接待员:您需要帮忙提行李吗?
G:I think I can do it myself if I can borrow your trolley. 旅客:要是能借用一下你们的行李车,我想我自己就行。
R: a moment, ll get it for you. 接待员:当然可以。请稍等,我去给您拿行李车。
酒店行业退房付费英语对话 篇2
旅客:您好,我来结账。
C:OkayJust a moment pleaseLet me get our copy. Will that be cash or charge? 出纳员:好的。请稍等,我拿一下我们的.账单。请问是付现金还是记账?
G:ChargeI ll put it on my American Express/I ll pay by American Express 旅客:记账。请计入我的运通卡。
C:OkayBy the way, there s a % merchant commission you must pay if you use a credit card. 出纳员:好的,顺便说一下,如果您使用信用卡就需要付%的商业佣金。
G:Who gets the %? 旅客:是付给谁的?
C:The Bank of China, We defray this charge when you pay your sundry fees bill, but I m afraid we must add it to the rental. 出纳员:中国银行。在您付杂费的同时我们要支付这笔费用,但是恐怕我们必须把它纳入租金内。
G:Hmm. Okay 旅客:嗯,好吧。
C:That will be a total of $,May I have your card,please? 出纳员:总计是美元,请给我您的信用卡好吗?
G:Here you are 旅客:给你。
C:Thank youWould you sign here,please? Thank you. Here s your card and your copy 出纳员:谢谢(刷卡)您能在这儿签字吗?谢谢,这是您的信用卡和给您的一份账单。
G:Thank you 旅客:谢谢你。(客人准备离开)
C:Just a moment,please,let me give you your receipt 出纳员:请稍等,给您收据。
英语对话面试
I:Interviewer(面试者) A:Applicant(求职者)
教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问。还是事先做点准备吧。
①I:what is your major?
A:My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in“Marketing”。
(不仅回答了问题,还顺带一句介绍了自己较为感兴趣的方面,简明扼要。)
②I:Which university are you attending?
A:I am attending×××University.③I:Have you received any degrees?
A:Yes. First, I received my Bachelor degree in English Literature, and then an MBA degree.④I:What course did you like best?
A:Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it‘s very useful for my present work.
⑤I:Do you feel that you have received a good general training?
A:Yes, I have studied in an English train-ing program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school.
工作经验:显露实力,避免炫耀
①I:Have you ever been employed?
②I:Your resume says you have had one-year experience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghai, may I ask why you left?
A:I worked in a foreign for one ,I left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather found another job that is more interesting.
③I:Have you done any work in this field?
④I:What qualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in your field?
⑤I:What have you learned from the jobs you have had?
A:I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition, I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.
⑥I:What‘s you major weak point?
A:I haven‘t been involved in international business, so I don’t have any experience, but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company.
⑦I:What are your greatest strengths?
(实话实说好了,不必客气,但应注意语气和表情,不要给人炫耀之感。)
⑧I:Please tell me about your working experience.
⑨I:Does your present employer know you are looking for another job?
A:No, I haven‘t discussed my career plans with my present employer, but I am sure he will understand.
性格爱好:表现积极、合作的一面
①I: how do you spend your spare time?
②I: are you interested in sports?
③I: do you think your character is introverted or extroverted?
④I: what kind of character do you think you are?
A: I always do things very enthusiastically. When I beg what I'm begging for, I don't like to give up halfway. Until the first thing is finished, I can concentrate on new things.
⑤I: what is the most important thing for you to be happy?
A:Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is to have a good relationship with my family and friends. My family has been very close, and my friends and I spend a lot of time together. If not, I will be much happier than I do.
⑥I: what makes you angry?
A:Dishonesty. It‘s unacceptable.
⑦I:What are your personal weaknesses?
A:I‘m afraid I’m a poor talker. I‘m not comfortable talking with the people whom I have just met for the first time. That is not very good for business, so I have been studying public speaking.⑧I:Are you more of a leader or a follower?
A:I don‘t try to lead people. I’d rather cooperate with everybody, and get the job done by working together.
工作要求:我能胜任
①I:Do you think you can make yourself easily understood in English?
A:Yes, in most circumstances.
②I:Are you available for travel?
A:Yes, I like traveling. I am young, and unmarried. It‘s no problem for me to travel frequently.③I:How about overtime work?
A:Overtime work is very common in companies. I can work overtime if it‘s necessary, but I don’t think we will work overtime everyday.
④I:How long do you think we can depend on your working here?
⑤I:Do you like regular work?
A:No, I don‘t like regular work. I am interested in different projects with new opport unities and new challenge, but I can do regular work if the company needs me to do so.
⑥I:What salary do you expect A:Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first?I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
⑦I:Do you work well under pressure A:Working under pressure is exciting and challenging. I don’t mind working under pressure. I work well under the secircum stances. People can, I Can.
⑧I:Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?
A:No,nothing in particular.
⑨I:How soon can you begin working for us?
A:I need about two to three weeks for necessary formalities. I will quit then transfer to your company.
面试结束:礼貌道别
①I:Any questions?
A:When will I know your decision?
②I:How can we get in touch with you?
③I:We will notify you of our decision by mail, is this convenient for you?
④I:Thank you for your interest in our company. A:Thank you, . Goodbye.(Thank you for your time.)
⑤I:You will be hearing from us very soon. Please send the next applicantin on your way out. A: you very much.
此外,面试官还可能问及你的家庭情况,如家人对你的影响等,也应事先有所准备。
在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。我整理了关于酒店退房英语对话,欢迎阅读!
A:What's the matter?
A:有什么事情?
B:Checking out, please.
B:我要退房。
A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.
A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。
B:Excuse me. What are these charges?
B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?
A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.
A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。
B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.
B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。
A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.
A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。
B:Isn't that a bit excessive?
B:这是不是有点过分?
A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.
A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。
B:OK. Here is the money.
B:好了。给你钱。
A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.
A:谢谢。欢迎再来。
A:Can I help you, sir?
先生,我能帮您吗?
B:Yes, I'm checking out.
是的,我要退房。
A:Can I have your key and room number, please?
我能要您的钥匙和房价号码吗?
B:Room 1419. Here's my key.
1419房。这是我的钥匙。
A:Here's your bill, sir. Could you please check it?
先生,这是您的账单。请您核对一下好吗?
B:It's all right. Please charge it to my credit card.
没错。请用我的信用卡来付账。
A:Here you are, sir. You're all set. I hope you enjoyed your stay. And that next time you're in town, you will stay with us again.
先生,给您。一切都办好了。我希望您在这里住得愉快。下次您来城里,希望您还会住我们这里。
B:I will. Where can I leave my luggage? I really want to leave after lunch.
我会的。哪里可以放行李?我要在午饭后离开。
A:The bell captain will put it in the storage room. When you're ready to leave, you can claim your luggage from him.
侍者领班会把行李放在储藏室。当您准备好离开的时候,您可以向他拿行李。
B:Thanks very much. And good-bye.
非常感谢。拜拜。
A:May I help you?
A:需要帮忙吗?
B:I'm leaving now. Could you send a bellboy to pick up my baggage? I'm in Room 603.
B:我现在要走,你能派一个服务生来提我的行李吗?我在603室。
A:Certainly. We'll be up in a few minutes.
A:当然,我们几分钟内就上去。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
C:Bellboy !
C:服务生!
B:Come in!
B:进来!
C:Is this the only bag you have?
C:您只有这个袋子吗?
B:No. There's another here.
B:不,这里还有一个。
C:All right. I'll take these down to the lobby and leave them for you at the Bell Desk.
C:好的。我把这些带到下面的大厅,并给您放在服务台。
B:Thank you. I'll be down in a minute.
B:谢谢,我一分钟内就下去。
酒店客房英语对话
酒店行业英语口语客房预订经典对话
导语:下面是我整理的关于酒店行业英语经典对话,希望对大家有帮助。
Room Reservations 客房预订
经典对话
R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客
R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?
您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?
G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.
我想预订一个房间。
R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?
谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?
G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.
4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。
R:From April 16th to 20th „„ .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?
4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。
G:A Twin,please.
R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?
请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗?
G:Ok, I’ll take it.
好的,我订了。
R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?
谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?
G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.
没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.
R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.„„Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?
艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?
G:It’s double A,R,O,N.
两个 A,R,O,N。
R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?
两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店?
G:Around 9 p.m.
大约晚上 9 点。
R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?
G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?
好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?
R:Yes. May I know the number?
接受,请问信用卡号是多少?
G:It’s 134986
号码是 134986.
R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.
谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。
常用句型百宝箱
1. 预订基本应对
1) Do you have one single room for two nights?
我想预订两个晚上的单人房一间,行吗?
2) Reservations. Can I help you?
客房预订部,可以为您效劳吗?
3) I’d like to reserve a room.
我想订个房间。
4) How many nights do you wish to stay?
您希望住几晚?
5) How mach is the room?
房租是多少?
6) Which date would that be?
要订在什么时候?
7) How many guest will there be in your party?
您一行有多少人?
8) May I know your name /phone number/Email?
能告诉我您的姓名/电话号码/电子 邮件吗?
9) How do you spell that?
请问怎么拼写?
10) Could hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availability.
请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房。
11) Thank you for waiting, sir/ma’am.
让您久等了,先生/女士。
12) I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我会晚一点到,请保留所预订的房间。
13) Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
您愿意用信用卡来担保预订吗?
14) I’d like to confirm your reservation.
我想确认一下您的预订。
2. 海外预订
1) May I have your airline and flight number, please?
请告诉我您搭乘的航空公司和班机号好吗?
2) We offer free transportation to and from airport.
我们提供免费的机场迎送服务。
3) We have a counter at the airport where our representative will escort you to the car.
我们在机场设有柜台,到时将有机场代表护送您上车。
4) Do you know arrival time at xx airport ,sir?
您知道您抵达 xx 机场的时间吗?
5) Do you mean local time ?
您指的是当地时间吗?
6) Where can we contact you in Guangzhou?
在广州我们可以经由哪个单位跟您联络?
7) Care of xx company, the number is „„
可以由 xx 公司转告我,电话号码是„„
8) We look forward to serving you. Have a safe trip.
我们期待能为您服务。祝一路平安。
3. 对房间和床具的偏好
1) What kind of room would you prefer?
您想要什么样的房间?
2) I’d like to reserve a room with a sea/mountain view.
我想要一个可以看到海/山的房间。
3) I’d like a room with very large bed/balcony.
我想要一间有大床/阳台的房间。
4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll book you into a room with a Queen-size/King-size bed.
好的,先生。我们会为您等级一间有大号床/特大号床的房间。
4. 房价和付款事项
1) A single room is US$180 per night, with 10% tax and 10% service charge.
单人房每晚 80 美元,外加 10%的税金和 10%的.服务费。
2) We have a double at KH$800 and HK$1000 available. Which one would you prefer?
我们有价位在 800 员和 1000 员港币的大床间,您喜欢哪一种?
3) Does the price include breakfast?
这个价钱包括早餐吗?
4) I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company. We will need an advance
deposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date.
恐怕我们和贵公司没有信用贷款的协定,您得在预订得日期之前,预先送了银行汇票和先进,
座位订金。
5) We offer special rates for your company, sir. For a single room, there is a 15% discount.
我们酒店为贵公司提供特价,先生。单人房可以打 8.5 折。
6) Shall we charge this to your company?
我们是向贵公司收费吗?
7) Which department (of your company ) should the bill made out to?
我说门应该将账单送到(贵公司)哪个部门?
8) Do you accept credit cards/travel’s check?
你们酒店接受信用卡/旅行支票吗?
5. 指定的房间没空缺或房间客满
1) I’m afraid we have no twin rooms available, but we can offer a double room.
我们恐怕没有空余的双床间了,但可以提供给你一个大床间。
2) I’m afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead?
我们恐怕没有空余的套间了。您介意改订双床间吗?
3) I’m sorry,but we are fully booked for those days as it is the peak season.
很抱歉,因为是旺季,那段时间的客房都被预订光了。
4) Is it possible for you to change your reservation date?
您可不可以改变预订日期呢?
5) This is the busiest season. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later this week? We may
have some cancellations.
现在是旺季,非常抱歉,但是请您这个周末再打来好吗?可能会有人取消预订。
6) Can you book me into another in the area?
可不可以在当地为我预订另外一家旅馆呢?
7) We hope we’ll have another opportunity to server you.
我们期待下次能再为您效劳。
6. 确认预订
1) Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?
您这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订呢?
2) I’d like to confirm a reservation.
我要确认一下预订。
3) Your room is confirmed.
您的预订已经得到确认。
4) I’m afraid that we have no record of a reservation(for that date)in your name.
恐怕我们没有您那天预订的记录。
5) Shall I make a reservation for you now?
我现在为您预订好吗?
6) When did you make the reservation?
您什么时候预订的?
7) In whose name was the reservation make?
这预订是用谁的名字订的?
7. 为客人更改/取消/延长预订
1) I’d like to extend my reservation for one more night.
我想将预订再延长一晚上。
2) We’ll extend the reservation for you.
我们会为您延长预订的。
3) I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.
我要更改/取消一项预订。
4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll make the change/cancellation fir you.
当然可以,先生。我们会为您更改/取消预订的。
Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。Guest: Thank you.谢谢你
出国旅游免不了去入住酒店,学习一些基本的英语口语对话,更有利于提升自己的能力,下面是住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总,一起来了解下吧:【住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总】A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?A:早上好,先生。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms available at the moment?B:早上好,请问现在有空房吗?A:Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?A:是的,先生。您想要什么样的房间呢?B:I'd like a suite for four nights.B:我想要一间套房,住四晚。A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I'm sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.A:请稍等。我为您查一下。啊!很抱歉,先生,我们现在只有双人间了。B:That's all right. How much do they cost?B:那也可以。双人间是怎么收费的?A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .A:每晚人民币320元。但如果您住四天,可以打15%的折扣。B:How much in total?B:一共需要多少钱?A:1088 RMB.A:人民币1088元。B:Is breakfast included?B:这个费用里包括早餐的费用吗?A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.A:是的,而且您还可以免费使用这里的休闲设施。B:That's fine. I'll get it.B:很好,那我就住这了。A:OK. Please fill out this form with your details.A:好的,请您详细填写这份表格。【酒店办理入住英语对话】A:We reserved a double room for you.甲:我们为您预订了一间双人房。B:May I have a look at the room?乙:我可以看一下房间吗?A:Certainly. Your room is on the sixth floor.甲:当然可以。您的房间在6楼。B:I've got altogether three pieces of baggage.乙:我共有3件行李。A:Don't worry, the porter will help you.甲:别担心,服务员会帮您拿的。经典句型:Is the checkin procedure finished? 住宿登记手续办好了吗?A:Is the checkin procedure finished?甲:住宿登记手续办好了吗?B:Yes. This is your receipt and room card.乙:是的。这是您的收据和房卡。A:Where is the elevator?甲:电梯在哪儿?B:It's over there.乙:就在那边。句型讲解:check in表示入住登记。相反,check out表示结账离开。【住酒店要求换房间英语对话】A:Please change a room for me. 甲:请给我换个房间。B:What's the matter? 乙:怎么了?A:There is no hot water in this room. 甲:房间里没有热水。B:Sorry, I'll send someone to have a look. 乙:对不起,我会派人去看看。A:Please come as soon as possible. 甲:请尽快来。经典句型:Something is wrong with the toilet. 马桶坏了。A:What can I do for you?甲:需要什么帮助?B:Something is wrong with the toilet.乙:马桶坏了。A:We'll send someone to repair it immediately.甲:我们马上派人去修。句型讲解:如果对房间的设施或旅馆的服务不满意,可以向旅馆的Room Service Section(客房服务部)或者bell captain(领班)进行投诉,提出自己的要求。【住酒店结账的英语对话】A:I would like to check out.甲:我要结账。B:Please show me your room card.乙:请出示您的房卡。A:Here you are.甲:给你。经典句型:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 您用现金还是信用卡结账?A:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 甲:您用现金还是信用卡结账?B:I'll pay by credit.乙:用信用卡。A:Here is your bill. Please sign here. 甲:这是您的账单。请在这里签名。句型讲解:check out意思是付账后离开,如果后面接旅馆或房间,用介词of。如:The last guests checked out of their rooms in the morning.最后一批客人在上午结账退房了。名词形式是Checkout is at midday in this hotel.本旅店中午结账。
英语酒店订房间情景对话
随着经济全球化的发展,英语已然成为国际交流的主要语言。在世界各国文化交流与融合中,英语变体随之产生。我精心收集了酒店预约英语对话,供大家欣赏学习! 酒店预约英语对话1 客人: Hello, I’d like to reserve a twin room from March 16 to 18. 你好,我想订个带两张单人床的房间,从三月十六号住到十八号。 服务员: Yes. We still have one available for those days. 好的,我们正好还有一间空房。 客人: What is your rate? 请问住一晚多少钱? 服务员: 50 dollars per night. 每晚五十美元。 客人: That sounds fine. I’ll take it. 好的,我就订这间。 服务员: All right. 没问题。 酒店预约英语对话2 Romm reservations. Can I help you? 我是房间部预订部的,能帮您吗? BHello,is there a room available? 你好,还有房间吗? AWhat kind of room do you have in mind? 想要什么样的房间? BA twin room,please. 一个双人房间。 AHold on,please. ...I'm afraid we're fully only room available at the moment is a suite. 请等一等......恐怕已经全订完了,空着的只有套房了。 BOh,I see. Thank you anyway. 知道了,谢谢。 酒店预约英语对话3 ReservationistR: Good afternoon. What can I do for you? 下午好,我能帮您什么吗? Client C : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade pany. Is it possible for me to have a suite? 下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗? R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir? 有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗? C: West, W-E-S-T. R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here? 谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢? C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time. 我将会住很长一段时间的。 R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time. 很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。 C: How much is the suite, please? 请问套房多少钱呢? R: Your suite is 320 yuan RMB per day. 您订的套房一天是320元。 C: Does that include attendance? 有包括服务费吗? R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included. 320元一天,包含服务费。 C: Meals included? 餐费有包含在内吗? R: Meals are extra, not included. 餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。 C: What services e with that? 都还有些其他的什么服务吗? R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day. 您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。 C: Do I have to pay in advance? 我需要提前预付吗? R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later. 要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。 C: On which floor is the suite? 套房在几楼呢? R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south. 我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。 C: What’s the difference between them? 它们之间有什么不同呢? R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。 条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。 C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night. 哪一间更安静? R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316. 三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。 C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。 我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。 R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates? 好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是? C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days. 不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。 R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th. 那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。 C: What if there isn’t any room then? 是不是那之后都没有房间了? R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel. 不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。 C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye. 好的,谢谢,再见。
英语情景对话是中考纳入的新考题,它是通过书面表达形式检查考生的英语口头表达能力。我精心收集了客房预订的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习! 客房预订的英语对话篇1 A: Good morning. This is Room Reservations. May I help you, sir? B: Yes, I'd like to reserve a room. A: Thank you, sir. For which date? B: From October 15th. A: For how many nights? B: For three nights. A: How many guests will there be in your part? B: Just my wife and myself. A: Which kind of room would you prefer, a double or twin? B: A twin, please. A: Could you hold the line, please? I'll check our room availability for those days. Thank you for waiting, sir. We have a twin at HK $1 000 and at HK $1 500. Which would you prefer? B: We'll take the one at HK $1 500. A: Certainly, sir. May I have your name and initials, please? B: Yes, it's Carruthers T. E. A:客房预约部,早上好,能为您效劳吗? B:我想预订一个房间。 A:谢谢您,要订在什么时候? B:从10月15日开始。 A:要住几晚呢? B:3个晚上。 A:您一行共有多少客人呢? B:只有我太太和我。 A:您喜欢什么样的房间,要一张双人床还是两张单人床的房间呢? B:请给我一间两张单人床的房间。 A:请别结束通话好吗?我要查查那几天有没有空房间。先生,让您久等了,我们有港币为1 000元和1 500元的两张单人床房间,您喜欢哪一种? B:我们订1 500元的那一种。 A:好的,先生,能告诉您贵姓及您名字的首字母吗? B:好的,我叫凯鲁瑟斯T. E。 客房预订的英语对话篇2 A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir? 你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务B Yes, I'd like to book a room. 我需要预订一间房A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose? 我们酒店有不同型别的房间,您需要哪种房间呢? B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please? 我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍? A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP. 好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive that ok? 谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前开启窗户并打扫房间,可以吗? A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your let me check the room on my standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else? 好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并开启窗户,还有什么要求吗? B Thanks,how much does it cost? 谢谢,房间费用是多少钱A That is 580 RMB房费是580元B Don't your hotel have discount? 你们没有折扣吗? A I'm terribly sorry, you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days. 非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天B OK,that's alright! 好,那就算了A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir? 您什么时候能到达,先生? B Around 15 to 3 . 下午2点45A 's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.! 好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临! B Thank you very much!Byebye! 谢谢,再见! 客房预订的英语对话篇3 telephone in Swan House captainc answers the call. 场景:在天鹅宾馆电话响了。一个领班在接电话。 C:Good Swan Ming I help you? 早上好,我是天鹅宾馆的李明您有什么需要帮助。 G:What time do you open this evening?今晚你们什么时候营业。 C:We open at six thirty, we take the last orders at ten thirty. 女士,我们6:30开始,10:30打烊。 G:Well, I’d like to reserve a table for four this evening. 好的,晚上我要预订一个4人桌。 C:Yes, time would you like to have your table? 好的,女士。你想什么时候要呢。 G:About seven,I think.我想大约7点吧。 C:A table for four at seven this I have your name,madam? 晚上7点,一张4人桌,我能知道你的名字吗,女士? G:Leavens,Mary Leavens. C:Thank you,Mrs lood forward to having you this evening. 谢谢,Mrs Leavens。我们期待今晚你的到来。 G:Oh, one more chance of a table by the window?We’d like to enjoy the night view of Shanghai. 噢,还有一件事,有靠窗的桌子吗?我们想欣赏一下上海的夜景。 C:I see. Leave it to will try our there anything else I can for you? 我明白,为你预留,我们将尽全力,还有什么为您服务的吗? G:No,.没有了,谢谢。再见。 C:Good-bye,Mrs have g good day. 再见Mrs Leavens。玩得愉快。
英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。我整理了酒店办理入住英语对话,欢迎阅读!
R:
Good to the Yunshan i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly, i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,'ll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting, reservation is for a single room for three you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you, room is 888 on the 8th a moment bellman will show you to your hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
On October 2nd, Steven checks in.
十月二号,史蒂文入住宾馆。
Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
职员:下午好,请问您有什么需要?
Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.
史蒂文:我要入住。
Clerk: Do you have a reservation?
职员:您有预订吗?
Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th. I called last week.
史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。我上周打的电话。
Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is that right?
职员:请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?
Steven: Yes, that's right.
史蒂文:是的。
Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?
职员:史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?
Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?
史蒂文:好的。顺便问一下,餐厅在哪里?
Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, if you would like something to drink, you can also call room service.
职员:餐厅在2楼。这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间,电梯在那边。我们在顶层还有一个自助餐厅,如果你想喝点什么,也可以拨打房间服务电话。
Steven: Thank you.
史蒂文:谢谢你.
Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。
Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。
Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?
Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。
Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?
Guest: Yes please. At . 是的,请在早上唤醒我。
Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨到9点。祝您入住愉快。
Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。