酒店简短英语对话
英语口语是你和别人交流的工具。但是,现在国家在中学阶段普遍不重视口语,比如,全国高考中就没有口语部分的直接考察。如果你现在仅是中学生,大可不必在口语上花太多时间,大如果是大学生,就必须重视起来了。下面是饭店英语口语简短对话,一起来了解下吧:【饭店英语口语简短对话】What can I do for you, sir?先生,您要来点什么?What have you got this morning?今天早上你们这儿有什么?Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.请给我来一杯西红柿汁。Any cereal, sir?要来点谷类食品吗,先生?Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.好的,来一份麦片粥。And eggs?还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。How do you want your eggs?您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?Fried, please.煎的。Anything more, sir?还要什么别的东西吗,先生?No, that’s enough. Thank you.不要了,足够了。谢谢。【饭店迎客的英语对话】W: Goodmorning, sir. Welcome to our restaurant. Have you made a reservation with us?早上好,先生,欢迎光临本店。请问有没有预定?G: No,I haven’t reserved in advance.没有,我们事先没有预定。W: Sohow many guests are there in your party? 那么请问几位?G: Weneed a table for four.我们要一张四人位的台。W:Certainly. Come this way, please. Will this table be all right?好的,这边请。这张台行吗?G: Well,I think we’d like to take that one by the window.我想还是靠窗的那张吧。W:Sorry, sir. The one by the window has been reserved.对不起,先生,靠窗的那张已经有人预定了。G: Itdoesn’t matter. I take this one.没关系,那就这张吧。W:Please take seats. Here’s the menu. What kind of tea would you like?请坐,这是菜单,您想喝什么茶?G: Iwould like Wu Long Tea. Thank you.乌龙茶,谢谢。W: I’llbe with you in a moment, sir.我马上给您上茶。【饭店引顾客入席英语对话】G: Wemade a reservation of a table for two. The table is No. 10.我们预定了 1 张双人台,是 10 号台。W: Letme see. (Checking the reservation list) Ah, yes. Mr. Green, we are expectingyou. I’ll show you to your table. … … This is table No. 10. Do you like it?让我查一下。(查阅预定登记)啊,是的。格林先生。我们正恭候您呢。… 这就是 10 号台,您看怎么样?G: Yes.It’s fine. It’s a nice place here. 很好,这地方不错。W:Thank you, Mr. Green. I am pleased you like it. Take a seat, please. Would youlike to order now?谢谢,格林先生,很高兴您喜欢这里。请坐。您现在就点菜吗?G: Idon’t think we’ve decided what to have today.我想我们还没决定今天吃什么呢。W:Here’s the menu. You may take a look at it first.这是菜单,您先看一看。G: Allright. Thank you, Miss.好的,谢谢你,小姐。A:You’re welcome. 不用客气.【饭店请顾客稍等的英语对话】W: Goodmorning, sir. Welcome to XXX Restaurant.早上好,先生,欢迎光临XXX餐厅。G: Goodmorning. 早上好。W: Howmany persons do you have, please?请问几位?G:Four. We would like a table for four.四位。我们要一张4人位的台。W:Sorry, sir. I’m afraid all our tables for four are taken. Would you mindwaiting until one is free?对不起,先生。所有 4人位的台都坐满了。等等候空位,好吗?G:Well. How long will it take?那么,要等多久?W: I’mnot sure, sir. But if you are in a hurry, I can arrange you sitting separately.不一定。如果先生赶时间的话,我可以安排你们分开坐。G: Ohno. That’s too much trouble. We’ll wait.噢,不要,那样太麻烦了。还是等一等吧。W: MayI have your name, please?请问先生贵姓?G: Yes,I am Steele.我叫斯蒂尔。W: Mr.Steele. Here’s the waiting card No. 5 for you. Would you mind waiting in thelounge until I call your name?斯蒂尔先生,这是给您的 5 号候座卡。请在休息室稍候,我会叫您的名字。G: OK.Please be quick.好吧。请快点。W: Iwill.好的。W: …(Atable for four is free. )(一张 4 人位的台空出来。)No. 5, Mr. Steele. We can seat you now. I’mvery sorry for having kept you waiting.5号,斯蒂尔先生,我们可以安排您了。抱歉让您久等了。G:Never mind. Thank you.没关系,谢谢。
酒店英语对话简短
下面是我整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
酒店日常英语对话:
-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)
-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?
-Come in,please.-请进。
-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。
-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。
-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。
-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。
-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?
-Yes,please.-请换吧。
-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。
-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。
-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。
-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。
-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。
-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。
-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。
-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?
-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。
-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?
-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。
-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。
-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。
-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。
-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。
-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。
-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。
-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。
-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。
-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。
-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
-Excuse me.-对不起。
-I am sorry.-很抱歉。
-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。
-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。
-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。
-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。
问候及回答:
1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。
3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7. Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10. May I speak to your front office manager?
能和你们前台经理说话吗?
11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
12. Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
酒店日常英语 句子 二:
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记
How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。
在课堂情景对话教学中,如何调动学生参与度、串联所学知识、提高学生情景对话的能力,是对话教学中的关键和目标。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!
B:
This is your room.After you,sir.May i put your bags here?
这是你的房间先生。我可以吧你的行李放在这里吗?
G:
Sure,Just put them anywhere.
当然,随便放吧。
B:
Here is your room key,Is this the correct number of bags?
这是您的房间钥匙,行李的件数对了的吧?
G:
Let's see.Yes,that's all.
让我看看。是的,全在这儿了。
B:
May i hang your coat in the closet,sir?
先生,你的外衣我给你挂在衣柜里可以吗?
G:
Ah,yes.Thank you!
啊,好的,谢谢你!
B:
You're welcome,sir.Shall i open the curtains for you?
欢迎光临先生。要不要我为你打开窗帘?
G:
Yes,that's a good idea.
好的,好主意。
B:
Anything else(can i do),sir?
先生,还需要帮忙吗?
G:
No,i guess that's all.
应该不需要了。
O:
Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?
早上好,锦江饭店。需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?
是的,你能告诉我怎么去酒店?
O:
Where will you be coming from,sir?
你从哪儿来的,先生?
G:
From the railway station.
从火车站来的
O:
It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.
大约20分钟的行程,如果你愿意可以在这里做20号巴士。
G:
Good,thank you.
好的,谢谢你。
O:
You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.
欢迎您先生。我们期待你的光临。
R:
Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?
长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?
G:
I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.
我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。
R:
Yes,madam.How can i help you?
是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?
G:
The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.
第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。
R:
Only fifteen minutes drive.
只需要15分钟。
G:
Do you have a conference room?
你会议室吗?
R:
We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.
我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。
G:
So you must have a business center.
所以,是有商务中心的。
R:
Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.
是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。
G:
What do you charge for double and single rooms?
你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?
R:
Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.
单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元
G:
That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.
这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。
R:
Do you need any further information,madam?
夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?
G:
Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?
啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?
R:
Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.
是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。
G:
Thank you for all information.
谢谢您的所有信息。
R:
Thank you for calling the Changhong.
感谢您致电长虹.
Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。
Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。
Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?
Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。
Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?
Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。
Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。
Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。
酒店英语简短对话
小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。我整理了酒店客房常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai! 早上好,欢迎来到上海丽思 卡尔顿酒店
Good morning,How are you? 早上好,你好吗?
Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have? 非常好!请问您有几件行李呢?
Just one behind in the taxi! 就是出租车后面的一件!
Have you made a reservation ,sir? 请问您有预定吗?
Absolutely! 没错!
This way sir! I will show you to the reception. 这边请先生,我带您去前台办理入住!
Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.
史蒂文已经办理好了入住手续。由于要参加一个会议,他不得不要求一个早叫服务。
Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.
史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房间的史密斯先生。
Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?
接待员:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什么服务?
Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.
史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?
接待员:好的,史密斯先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'clock.I think it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7 o'clock at the latest.
史蒂文:我10点钟必须赶到上海花园宾馆会议室。我想我要花3个小时到那里吧。就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。
Receptionist: That's right.
接待员:是啊!
Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.
史蒂文:哦,那样的话,请明早5 点45分时叫醒我。
Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.
接待员:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡个好觉。
Steven: Good night.
史蒂文:晚安!
约翰:
Hi, I`m in room 222.
你好.我是住在222房间的客人.
办事员:
Yes, Can I help you?
你好.你有什么事?
约翰:
Can I request some items to be brought up?
我能不能请你拿些东西上来?
办事员:
Of course you can, this is room service.
当然可以.这是我们的房间服务.
约翰:
I would like to request some bandages.
我想要一些绷带.
办事员:
No problem, I`ll come up in about five minutes.
没问题.我大概五分钟之后上来.
约翰:
Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?
你能不能再给我拿一些饮用水上来?
办事员:
Okay. I`ll bring an ice bucket along with some water for you.
好的.我会带一桶冰块和水给你.
约翰:
Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.
不好意思.我还需要一个刮胡刀.
办事员:
Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?
好的.你还需要我带什么东西到你的房间吗?
约翰:
That is all thank you. Please try to hurry, I cut my finger.
就这些了.谢谢你.麻烦你快点.我把手割伤了.
酒店英语情景对话简短对话
英语教学中利用情景对话的方式,能有效地把创设情景和小组活动结合起来对学生进行口语训练,能激发学生的学习兴趣。我整理了酒店英文情景对话,欢迎阅读! 酒店英文情景对话篇一 R: Good afternoon,Sir and i help you? 下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗? G: Good afternoon,i'm Jack wife and i have just 'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight. 下午好,我是杰克威尔逊。我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚 R: Wele to our you made any reservations? 欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗? G: I'm afraid you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us? 恐怕没有。你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗? R: Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which mands a good view of Huangpu River. 请等一下。。。哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 G: Great,l'll take much do you charge? 太好了,我定了,多少钱? R: RMB 720 Yuan 720元 G: OK 好的 R: Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form. 请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表。 G: I'll take care of it. 我会搞定的。 R: Thank you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit? 谢谢您。需要付1500元。 G: Here you are 给你 R: is the receipt,key and the room card to Room bellman will show you up with your hope you'll enjoy your stay with us. 谢谢您。这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡。侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间。我希望您能在这里过得愉快。 G: That's very kind of you. 谢谢。 酒店英文情景对话篇二 R: Good is the Tour Leader,please? 早上好,请问谁是领队? G: It's me. 我 R: How do you do?My name is to our 'd like to reconfirm the schedule for the period of your stay. 你好,我叫莉莉。欢迎来我们旅馆。我想确认一下您的入住安排计划表。 G: I see. 我知道了 R: Is there any change in the number of your group? 有没有在你的人数发生变化? G: No 没有 R: Very good, check-out time is at 9:00 tomorrow there been any change in your schedule? 非常好,先生。您的退房时间是明天九点,有没有在你的日程安排明天上午9:00变更? G: 'd like to change to 9:30. 是的。我想改到九点半 R: 9: will arrange a morning call at 8:00 that be fine? 9:30.当然,我们将安排早上八点的呼叫,你看可以吗? G: That's you. 好的,谢谢 R: Could you place your bags in front of your room doors by 9:00 bellman will pick them there be anything else? 请问您能在早上九点钟将您的行李房门前吗?行李员会过来取,是否还有其他的需要吗? G: No,that's all. 不,就这些 R: If there's any change, could you tell the Front desk,please? 如果有需要的话请您告诉前台,好吗? G: you 好的,谢谢 R: Thank your stay. 谢谢,希望您在这儿过的愉快。 酒店英文情景对话篇三 R: Good evening, i help you? 晚上好,先生。需要我帮忙吗? G: Yes,i booked a double room here for name is Peter Wilson. 是的,我预定了一个今晚的双人房。名叫皮特威尔逊 R: Where was it made? 在哪儿订的? G: It was made about two weeks ago through our travel agent at home,International Tours,California. 两个星期前我们通过国际旅行社,加利福尼亚州。 R: Just a moment,'ll check our reservation record again...Thank you for waiting,'m afraid we have no record of any reservation made by International Tours in your name. 请稍后,我检查下我们的预定记录...让您久等了,很抱歉我们没有您在国际旅游社的任何预订记录。 G: That's you have any vacancies? 太奇怪了。等等,你这还有空缺吗? R: I'm very sorry sir,but our rooms are fully booked. 我很抱歉,先生,但我们的房间都订满了 G: It's too bad!Where am i going to find a room at this time of day? 这太糟糕了!这时候我在哪里去找住的呢? R: Shall i find another hotel for you? 需要我为您找一个酒店吗? G: Yes,please. 好的 R: I'll book you a hotel in this area, a moment,please. 我将帮你检视附近的酒店,先生。请稍等。
you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel dining room,格林先生,今天早晨您是否用过旅馆服务设施,或在旅馆餐厅用过早餐? ,my friend and i just had breakfast at the dining room,but we didn't use any services.是的,我的朋友与我在餐厅刚用过早餐,但是我们没有使用过任何服务设施。 total for the eight days is five hundred sixty yuan and eighty 天来总计是560元8角。 think i'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。 long will you be staying?您打算住多久? 'll be leaving sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。 we look forward to seeing you next tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。 'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of october 4 to the morning of october 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。 do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。 10. what is the rate, please?请问房费多少? current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。 12. what services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢? sounds not bad at all. i'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。 14. by the way, i'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。 to our hotel.欢迎光临。 you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是? 17. let me have a check again.让我再看一下。 reception desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。 you, please.你先请。 me, where can i buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟? is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。 sells both chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。 i also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗? is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。 me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿? have chinese restaurant and a western-style one do you perfer 我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个? 'd like to try some chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。 want a double room with a bath.我要一间有浴室的双人房。 much a day do you charge?每天收费多少? is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。 's quite reasonable.收费十分合理。 long do you intend to stay in this hotel?您准备住多久? you got through with the check-in procedure?你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续? 34. can i book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in shanghai tomorrow morning?我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。 you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.请填好并预付一百元钱。 is a receipt for paying in keep it.这是预付款收据,请收好。 you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?旅馆里有空余房间吗? , we have no vacant(spare) room for you. but i can recommend you to the orient hotel where you may get a spare room.对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。 afternoon, my room number is mail for me?下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗? have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。 'll mail a letter to airmail.我要寄一封航空信到美国。 much do i have to pay for you?我要付多少钱? letter generally mails to america—europe—africa by airmail. first 20 grams is 20 yuan.通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。 , we do have a reservation for you.对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。 you please fill out this form while i prepare your key card for you?请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗? should i fill in under room number?“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢? 'll put in the room number for you later on.过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。 forgot to put in the date of your departure.您忘了填写离店日期了。 here is your key, room number is 1420.给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。 is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。51. please make sure that you have it with you all the time.请务必随时带着它。 52. my business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than i had expected.我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。 53. i wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。 'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。 'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。 56. but i'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。 57. we have already let your room to another gentleman.我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。 58. that's no problem at all.没问题。 this everything, sir?这是全部东西吗,先生? 's the light switch.这是电灯开关。 's the closet and there's the bathroom.这儿是壁柜。这儿是洗澡间。 62. will there be anything else, sir?还有什么事吗,先生? 63. well,if you need anything else,please call room service.噢,如果你有什么事,请叫房间服务。 64. let me help you with your luggage.我来帮您拿行李。 's very kind of you to do so.你这样做使我很感激。 's your room number, please?请问您的房间号码? 67. and by the way, could i have a look at your room card?顺便问一句,我可以看一下您的房卡吗? do you like this room?您觉得这个房间怎么样? 's also quite spacious.房间也很宽敞。 70. do you mind if i put your luggage by the wardrobe?我把您的行李搁在衣柜旁边好吗? the way, could you tell me about your hotel service?顺便问问,你能不能给我讲一下宾馆服务的情况? there any place in the hotel where we can amuse our-selves?旅馆里有娱乐场所吗? you want to take a walk, you can go to the garden.如果您想散步,可以去花园。 is a recreation centre on the ground floor.在一楼有个娱乐中心。 75. you can play billiards,table tennis,bridge,and go bowl-ing.您可以去打打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。 there a place where we can listen to some music?有听音乐的地方吗? 77. there is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music such as beethoven,mozart,liszt,and mode rnmusic,while having some chinese tea or other soft drinks.有个音乐茶座,您可以一边欣赏古典音乐,如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的乐曲和现代音乐,一边品尝中国茶和软饮料。 78. would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?请告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间,好吗? 7∶00 10∶00 serving all day long.从早上七时一直到晚上十时,几乎全天供应。 80. when will the bar and cafe open?酒吧和咖啡馆什么时间开放? 3∶00 midnight.从下午三点到晚上十二点。 the guest house offer any other service?宾馆里还有哪些服务项目? have a barber shop, a laundry, a store, post and telegram services,a newspaper stand,a billiard,table tennis, video games and so on.我们有理发室、洗衣房、小卖部、邮电服务、报刊供应柜、弹子房、乒乓球和电子游戏。 's jolly good!这太好了! where can i have my laundry done?脏衣服送到哪里去洗? can i do for you?夫人。我能为您做些什么? 'm looking for a man whose name is john.我在寻找一位男士,他的名字叫约翰。 you tell me his room number, please?请问他的房间号码是多少? suppose it is 735.我想他的房间号码是735号。 the way, please show me where the lift is?顺便请指点我电梯在什么地方? need some information about touring hangzhou.我想了解关于游览杭州的情况。 92. there are two trains going to hangzhou every morning, and . 每天早晨有两列火车到杭州,49次列车和79次列车。 time does this train leave?这列火车什么时间发车? 94. could you get me two tickets for tomorrow here?你能否在这儿卖给我两张明天的车票? 'm looking for a friend, . could you tell me if he is in the hotel?我在找一位朋友,布朗先生。你能告诉我他是住在这个饭店吗? a minute,'ll see if he is registered.请稍等片刻,我看看他是否登记了。 are in suite 705. let me phone him.他们住在705号套房,我来给他打电话。 said he's waiting for you in his room.布朗先生说他在房间里等您。 i come in?我是客房的,可以进来吗? would you like me to do your room,sir?您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生? can do it now if you like.如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。 would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。 'm sorry that your flask is empty.很抱歉您的水壶空了。 i do the turn-down service for you now?现在可以为您收拾房间了吗? ,thank you see,we are having some friends over.噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。 you come back in three hours?你能不能过3小时再来整理? ,'ll let the overnight staff know.当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。 you tidy up a bit in the bathroom?请整理一下浴室好吗? 've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。 ,please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。 's growing you like me to draw the curtains for you?天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘? there anything i can do for you?您还有什么事要我做吗? 'm always at your service.乐意效劳。 you any laundry?对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服? laundry man is here to collect it.洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。 you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.如果您有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。 tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫,水洗,干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服。 if there is any laundry damage?如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办? such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.如果是这样,饭店当然应该赔偿。 you send someone up for my laundry,please?请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗? valet will be up in a few minutes.洗熨工马上就到。 the color run in the wash?洗衣时会掉色吗? 'll dry-clean the dress.我们将干洗这条裙子。 'll stitch it before washing.我们会在洗之前把衬里缝好。 can i have my laundry back?我何时能取回洗的衣服呢? would you like express service or same-day?不过,您是要快洗服务还是当日取? 'd like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water.这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。 you change the room for me? it's too noisy.能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。 wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.我妻子被运送行李的电梯发出的嘈杂声弄醒了几次。 said it was too much for her.她说这使她难以忍受。 'm awfully sorry,sir.非常对不起,先生。 do apologize.我向您道歉。 problem,sir.没问题,先生。 'll manage it,but we don't have any spare room today.我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。 you wait till tomorrow?等到明天好吗? hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.我希望明天晚上我们能呆在一套安静的房间里睡个好觉。 if there is anything more you need, please let us know.如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。 light in this room is too dim.这房间里的灯光太暗了。 get me a brighter one.请给我换个亮的。 ,'ll be back right away.好的,先生,我马上就回来。 room is too cold for feel rather cold when i sleep.这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。 seems to be something wrong with the toilet.我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。 'll send someone to repair it immediately.我们会马上派人来修的。 's the trouble?哪儿坏啦? toilet doesn't flush.抽水马桶不放水了。 me ,it's clogged.让我看看。噢,堵住了。 water tap drips all night long.水龙头一整夜滴水。 part needs to be will be back soon.有个零件要换了。我片刻就来。 ,i'm afraid there's something wrong with the tv.噢,电视机好像有些毛病。 picture is wobbly.图像不稳定。 'm i have a look at it?很遗憾,我可以看看吗? 'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department.我去请维修部的电工来。 can have it repaired.我们能找人修理。 wait just a few minutes.请稍等几分钟。 tv set is not working well.电视机有毛病了。 'd like to have my hair cut.我想理个发。 157. how do you want it?您想理什么式样的? a trim,and cut the sides fairly short,but not so much at the back.修剪一下就行了。两边剪短些,但后面不要剪得太多。 off the top?顶上不要剪吗? ,a little off the top.嗯,稍微剪一点。 you like a shave or shampoo?您要不要修面或洗头? want a haircut and a shave,please.我想理发和修面。 well,and how would you like your haircut,sir?好的,您喜欢什么发式? you want me to trim your moustache?要我为您修剪一下小胡子吗? , could you cut a little more off the temple?好,能不能把两边鬓角再剪短些? that satisfactory?您看这样满意吗? else i can do for you?还要我为您做些什么吗? want a facial.我想做面部美容。 facials start with a thorough cleansing.面部美容大都是先彻底清洁面部皮肤。 'll take the half-hour facial with make-up.我要做半小时美容外加化妆。 'm going to tianjln early tomorrow morning.我明天一大早要去天津。 i would like to request an early morning call.因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。 what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您? i have to be at the conference room of the garden hotel in tianjin by 10 o'clock.但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。 means that i'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest.就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。 that case,i would like you to call me at 5∶45?那样的话,你们明早5点45分叫醒我好吗? we will wake you up at 5∶45 tomorrow morning.好,那么我们明早5点45分叫醒您。 you do me a favour, miss?小姐,能帮个忙吗? wonder if your hotel has the morning call service.不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。 you like a morning call?您要叫醒服务吗? want to go to the bund to enjoy the morning scenery there.我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。 what time do you want me to call you up,sir?您要我什么时候叫醒您? 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.请在明早6点钟。 don't want to disturb my neighbors.电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。 'd like to pay my bill now.我想现在结账。 name and room number,please?请问您的姓名和房间号码? you used any hotel services this morning?请问您今天早晨是否用过旅馆内的服务设施? nights at 90 us dollors each, and here are the meals that you had at the makes a total of 665 us 个晚上,每晚90美元,加上膳食费,总共是660美元。 i pay by credit card?我可以用信用卡支付吗? sign your name here.请您在这里签名。 191. excuse me. we're leaving 'd like to pay our bills now.劳驾。我们今天要离去了。我希望现在就把账结清。 the way,i'd like to tell you that the check-out time is 12∶00 noon,sir.先生,顺便告诉您,结账后离开旅馆时间是12点。 193. how about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?这几天您的朋友与您同住费用怎么办呢? add to my account.请记在我的账里。 'd like to book a double room for tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。 's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同? double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is15dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
英语教学是教学中最重要的组成部分,而英语对话教学是整个英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分,其不仅可以有效地提高学生的英语口语表达能力,还可以培养学生良好的英语应用习惯。我整理了关于酒店的英语对话,欢迎阅读! 关于酒店的英语对话一 R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客 R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you? 您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您? G:Yes,I’d like to book a room. 我想预订一个房间。 R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party? 谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人? G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself. 4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。 R:From April 16th to 20th ?? .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir? 4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。 G:A Twin,please. R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room a while Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right? 请别结束通话好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。过来一会儿让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗? G:Ok, I’ll take it. 好的,我订了。 R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please? 谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗? G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827. 没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827. R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.??Excuse me, how do you spell your first name? 艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字? G:It’s double A,R,O,N. 两个 A,R,O,N。 R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th? 两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店? G:Around 9 . 大约晚上 9 点。 R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 ., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card? 约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗? G:Fine. Do you accept American Express? 好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗? R:Yes. May I know the number? 接受,请问信用卡号是多少? G:It’s 134986 号码是 134986. R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please rm us before 6 . on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you. 谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。 关于酒店的英语对话二 C : Good afternoon , sir . Wele to our hotel . May I help you ? G: Yes. I booked a room one week ago . C: May I have your name please , sir ? G: John Smith. C: Just a moment , sir . While I look through out list. Yes , We do have a reservation for you , Mr. Smith. A city view single room with bath . You’ve paid 2000 Yuan RMB as a deposit . Is that correct ? G: That’s it . C: Would you please fill in this registration card , sir ? G: Sure . Here you are. I think I’ve filled in everything correctly . C: Let me see …Name , address, nationality, forwarding address , passport number , signature and date of departure . Oh , here , sir . You forget to fill in the date of departure. May I fill it in for you ? You are leaving on… G: October 24. C: May I see your passport , please ? Thank you ,sir. Now everything is in order . And here is your key . Mr. Smith . Your room number is 1107. It’s on the 11th floor and your room rate is 500 RMB per night . Here is your key card with all the rmation on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time. You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars. G: Yes, I’ll keep it with care , thank you . C: I hope you enjoy yours stay with us. 关于酒店的英语对话三 C=Cashier 收银员 G=Guest 顾客 C:Good morning, sir. May I help you? 先生,您早,有什么可以帮到您吗? G:Yes, I’d like to check out. 我想退宿。 C:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please? 好的,请把房间钥匙给我,好吗? G:Sure, Here it is. 好的,给你。 C:Just a moment, please. I’ll draw up your bill for you. 请等一下,我帮您结帐。 After a while 过了一会儿 C:Mr. Johnson, your bill totals US$520, How would you like to make the payment? 约翰逊先生,您的账单总计是 520 美元。您打算如何付款? G:By credit card. Do you accept Visa? 用信用卡。你们接受维萨信用卡吗? C:Yes, Mr. Johnson. 是的,约翰逊先生。 G:Here you are. 给你。 C:Print the cardCould you sign here , please? 请您在这儿签名,好吗? G:Sure. 好的。 C:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Here is your credit card and your receipt. Have a nice trip. 谢谢您,约翰逊先生。这是您的卡和收据。祝您旅途愉快。
用英语订酒店的简短对话
【篇一】关于预订酒店的英语对话
I help you?
你好!这里是北海餐厅。有什么可以帮忙?
I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.
我想预订今晚的座位。
What time do you like your table?
您什么时间来用餐?
For what time,sir?
什么时候,先生?
At 8:30 on next Wednesday evening.
下星期三晚上8点半。
May I have your name please,sir?
可以告诉我您的名字吗,先生?
Please book it under the name of Mr. Watson.
请以沃森先生的名义预定。
A table for two for this evening at 8:30 for Mr. Frank.
弗兰克先生,今晚8点30分,一张两个人的桌位。
Oh,any chance of a table by the window?
有没有可能订靠窗子的桌位?
I ,it's OK.
我明白了。哦,是可以的。
We look forward to having you with us you for calling.
我们期待着今晚您的光临。谢谢您来电话。
We look forward to your visit.
我们盼望着您的光临。
【篇二】关于预订酒店的英语对话
A:This is the Beihai I help you?
北海餐厅,有什么可以帮忙?
B:What time do you open this evening?
你们今晚几点开门?
A:At 7:30 .And we close at midnight.
7:30开门,午夜12点关门。
B:OK .I'd like to make a reservation for for two, please.
我想要预订一张今晚的两人桌。
A:For what time,sir?
先生,什么时间?
B:Around 8:30.
8:30左右。
A:May I have your name please,sir?
先生,您怎么称呼?
B:Frank London.
弗兰克·伦敦。
A:A table for two for this evening at 8:30 for Mr.
London.
伦敦先生,今晚8:30,两人桌。
B:That's right.
是的。
A:Thank you,Mr. Frank.
谢谢您,弗兰克先生。
B:Thank you .Good-bye.
也谢谢您,再见。
A:Good-bye.
再见。
【篇三】关于预订酒店的英语对话
A:Princess Restaurant. Good morning!Can I help you?
公主餐厅。早上好。我能帮忙吗?
B:Yes,I would like to book a table for four for next Wednesday,December 23.
嗯,我想预订一张12月23日下周三的四人桌。
A:Certainly sir. What time do you like your table?
可以,先生,什么时间?
B:At 8:30 next Wednesday evening.
下周三晚上8:30,A:And what is it going to be,Chinese food or Westernfood?
想吃什么?中餐还是西餐?
B:Western.
西餐。
A:May I have your name,sir?
先生,您的名字是什么?
B:Please book it under the name of .
以沃森的名字预定。
A:So it's Mr. Watson, a table for four for the evening of next Wednesday. It is Western food and you arecoming at 8:30.
沃森先生,下周三晚上四人桌,西餐,您8 : 30到达。
B:That's right.
好的。
A:Thank you for calling look forward to yourvisit.
谢谢您的来电,期待您的光临。
随着经济全球化的发展,英语已然成为国际交流的主要语言。在世界各国文化交流与融合中,英语变体随之产生。我精心收集了酒店预约英语对话,供大家欣赏学习! 酒店预约英语对话1 客人: Hello, I’d like to reserve a twin room from March 16 to 18. 你好,我想订个带两张单人床的房间,从三月十六号住到十八号。 服务员: Yes. We still have one available for those days. 好的,我们正好还有一间空房。 客人: What is your rate? 请问住一晚多少钱? 服务员: 50 dollars per night. 每晚五十美元。 客人: That sounds fine. I’ll take it. 好的,我就订这间。 服务员: All right. 没问题。 酒店预约英语对话2 Romm reservations. Can I help you? 我是房间部预订部的,能帮您吗? BHello,is there a room available? 你好,还有房间吗? AWhat kind of room do you have in mind? 想要什么样的房间? BA twin room,please. 一个双人房间。 AHold on,please. ...I'm afraid we're fully only room available at the moment is a suite. 请等一等......恐怕已经全订完了,空着的只有套房了。 BOh,I see. Thank you anyway. 知道了,谢谢。 酒店预约英语对话3 ReservationistR: Good afternoon. What can I do for you? 下午好,我能帮您什么吗? Client C : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade pany. Is it possible for me to have a suite? 下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗? R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir? 有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗? C: West, W-E-S-T. R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here? 谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢? C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time. 我将会住很长一段时间的。 R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time. 很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。 C: How much is the suite, please? 请问套房多少钱呢? R: Your suite is 320 yuan RMB per day. 您订的套房一天是320元。 C: Does that include attendance? 有包括服务费吗? R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included. 320元一天,包含服务费。 C: Meals included? 餐费有包含在内吗? R: Meals are extra, not included. 餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。 C: What services e with that? 都还有些其他的什么服务吗? R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day. 您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。 C: Do I have to pay in advance? 我需要提前预付吗? R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later. 要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。 C: On which floor is the suite? 套房在几楼呢? R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south. 我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。 C: What’s the difference between them? 它们之间有什么不同呢? R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。 条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。 C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night. 哪一间更安静? R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316. 三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。 C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。 我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。 R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates? 好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是? C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days. 不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。 R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th. 那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。 C: What if there isn’t any room then? 是不是那之后都没有房间了? R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel. 不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。 C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye. 好的,谢谢,再见。
英语情景对话是中考纳入的新考题,它是通过书面表达形式检查考生的英语口头表达能力。我精心收集了客房预订的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习! 客房预订的英语对话篇1 A: Good morning. This is Room Reservations. May I help you, sir? B: Yes, I'd like to reserve a room. A: Thank you, sir. For which date? B: From October 15th. A: For how many nights? B: For three nights. A: How many guests will there be in your part? B: Just my wife and myself. A: Which kind of room would you prefer, a double or twin? B: A twin, please. A: Could you hold the line, please? I'll check our room availability for those days. Thank you for waiting, sir. We have a twin at HK $1 000 and at HK $1 500. Which would you prefer? B: We'll take the one at HK $1 500. A: Certainly, sir. May I have your name and initials, please? B: Yes, it's Carruthers T. E. A:客房预约部,早上好,能为您效劳吗? B:我想预订一个房间。 A:谢谢您,要订在什么时候? B:从10月15日开始。 A:要住几晚呢? B:3个晚上。 A:您一行共有多少客人呢? B:只有我太太和我。 A:您喜欢什么样的房间,要一张双人床还是两张单人床的房间呢? B:请给我一间两张单人床的房间。 A:请别结束通话好吗?我要查查那几天有没有空房间。先生,让您久等了,我们有港币为1 000元和1 500元的两张单人床房间,您喜欢哪一种? B:我们订1 500元的那一种。 A:好的,先生,能告诉您贵姓及您名字的首字母吗? B:好的,我叫凯鲁瑟斯T. E。 客房预订的英语对话篇2 A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir? 你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务B Yes, I'd like to book a room. 我需要预订一间房A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose? 我们酒店有不同型别的房间,您需要哪种房间呢? B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please? 我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍? A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP. 好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive that ok? 谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前开启窗户并打扫房间,可以吗? A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your let me check the room on my standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else? 好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并开启窗户,还有什么要求吗? B Thanks,how much does it cost? 谢谢,房间费用是多少钱A That is 580 RMB房费是580元B Don't your hotel have discount? 你们没有折扣吗? A I'm terribly sorry, you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days. 非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天B OK,that's alright! 好,那就算了A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir? 您什么时候能到达,先生? B Around 15 to 3 . 下午2点45A 's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.! 好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临! B Thank you very much!Byebye! 谢谢,再见! 客房预订的英语对话篇3 telephone in Swan House captainc answers the call. 场景:在天鹅宾馆电话响了。一个领班在接电话。 C:Good Swan Ming I help you? 早上好,我是天鹅宾馆的李明您有什么需要帮助。 G:What time do you open this evening?今晚你们什么时候营业。 C:We open at six thirty, we take the last orders at ten thirty. 女士,我们6:30开始,10:30打烊。 G:Well, I’d like to reserve a table for four this evening. 好的,晚上我要预订一个4人桌。 C:Yes, time would you like to have your table? 好的,女士。你想什么时候要呢。 G:About seven,I think.我想大约7点吧。 C:A table for four at seven this I have your name,madam? 晚上7点,一张4人桌,我能知道你的名字吗,女士? G:Leavens,Mary Leavens. C:Thank you,Mrs lood forward to having you this evening. 谢谢,Mrs Leavens。我们期待今晚你的到来。 G:Oh, one more chance of a table by the window?We’d like to enjoy the night view of Shanghai. 噢,还有一件事,有靠窗的桌子吗?我们想欣赏一下上海的夜景。 C:I see. Leave it to will try our there anything else I can for you? 我明白,为你预留,我们将尽全力,还有什么为您服务的吗? G:No,.没有了,谢谢。再见。 C:Good-bye,Mrs have g good day. 再见Mrs Leavens。玩得愉快。