灰姑娘英文版话剧
新灰姑娘 New Cinderella角色:灰姑娘(戴着深度近视眼镜,满脸雀斑),后母,两个姐姐,王子,小仙女,女孩甲,女孩乙,参加宴会者数人。道具:深度近视眼镜两副,高跟鞋,拖把,鸡毛掸子,梳子,橡皮筋,西瓜车,SKI化妆品,音乐带,镜子,围巾,流星。ACT 1(灰姑娘背对着观众,拿着拖把拖地,身体夸张地跟着音乐律动,再拿起鸡毛掸子清理,后母走出来,刚好清理到她的身边。)Stepmother: Cinderella, what are you doing? (生气地)Cinderella: Mum, your dress is a little bit dirty. Let me clean it for you. (用鸡毛掸子清理后母的裙子。)Stepmother: Stop it! You naughty girl. Look at my face. (拿出镜子给Cinderella看)You had better clean your face first. (怒气冲冲离开)Cinderella: Oh! My face. What can I do? (望着镜子)镜子:Oh ,the poor girl. But you are kindhearted.(Cinderella伤心地唱着Star light, star bright)Star light, star bright,First star I see tonight.I wish I may, I wish I might.Have the wish I wish tonight.(闭眼祷告)(这时,天空滑过一颗流星,接着小仙女跑过来,追着这颗流星。)小仙女:My candy. My candy.(跑着跑着,掉了一样东西)(Cinderella祈祷完毕,看到地上地东西,捡起来。)Cinderella: What is it? SKI ,for beauty. Oh, that is for me. Thank you very much.(双手合十做感谢状)ACT 2(Cinderella背对观众清理房间)大姐:Cinderella, comb my hair.Cinderella: Yes, sister. (将大姐的头发绑成冲天炮)二姐:Cinderella, get me a scarf.(拿出一条围巾并绑二姐未在手臂上)(大姐和二姐站起来互看了一眼,并放声大笑。)大姐:You look so funny.二姐:You look so funny.大姐,二姐:(觉得不对劲)Cinderella!Cinderella: (没戴眼镜,雀斑全消)Yes?大姐:Cinderella, you look so different.二姐:Cinderella, your face…Cinderella: I made a wish and it came true.大姐,二姐:How did you do that?(Cinderella 配合滑稽的音效,比手画脚了一番。)大姐,二姐:Oh! I see. Go to your room, Cinderella. (Cinderella退回房间)大姐:It is easy, isn’t it?二姐:Yes. Let’s try.大姐,二姐:(唱歌)Star light, star bright,First star I see tonight.I wish I may, I wish I might.Have the wish I wish tonight.(这时,天空掉下一颗巨大的陨石。)小仙女:My ball. My ball.(跑着,跑着,将陨石捡起并向观众,这时身上掉下一样东西。)大姐:(睁开眼睛)What is it?二姐:(从地上捡起来)SK.大姐:It works.大姐,二姐:(抢着涂抹)Save some for me.ACT 3Stepmother: Mary! Judy! Where are you? It is time to party.大姐,二姐:(沮丧地)We are here.(大姐,二姐成为大近视眼,脸上并长满雀斑。)Stepmother: Oh, my goodness! What’s the matter with you ?大姐,二姐: Mummy! Help us.ACT 4Cinderella: (唱Star light, star bright并闭眼祷告)(这时,天空滑过一颗流星)小仙女: My candy! My candy!Cinderella! Stop singing the song.Here are the car and the dress.Be sure to come back before twelve.Cinderella: Thank you, my angel!ACT 5(宴会上,大家快乐地跳着舞)王子:My fair lady .May I have this dance?Cinderella: Yes, please.(王子和Cinderella跳着DISCO)Stepmother: Who’s that?大姐:She is so beautiful.二姐:I wish I were the girl.大姐:Don’t make any wish, stupid girl.(钟敲响12下) 时钟报时:Dang! Dang! Dang! It is 12 o’clock!Cinderella: Oh! I have to leave now.(冲忙跑走,掉了一双鞋子。)王子: Hey! Don’t be so rush. What’s your name?ACT 6(在街上,王子看到女孩子就请她试穿鞋子。)王子:Please try it on.女孩甲:(试穿后)It is not my size.女孩乙:(试穿后)It is not mine.大姐:Let me try it.(但穿不下)二姐:It is my turn.(也穿不下)王子:(看到Cinderella)Lady,would you please try it on.Cinderella:Oh! It’s my shoe.王子:You are the girl in the party.Cinderella:Yes, I am。Thank you for bringing me the shoe.(跑走,并唱着Star light, star bright)王子:Wait! Wait! I am the prince. Marry me!小仙女:(穿着Cinderella参加舞会地衣服)I do. I do.小仙女:(拉着王子地手不由自主一直大叫I do. )Cinderella,!Stop singing the song and making any wish.
你的意思是Seven peopleThe performances script of a English drama吗
我帮你答,我们刚刚演完这个话剧呢英文:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name iscinderrela,her mother die early her father married a wife, after death, her stepmother and sisters, do not like her中文:很久很久以前,有一个可爱的女孩,她的名字叫辛德瑞拉,她的母亲死得很早,之后她的父亲又娶了一个妻子,她的继母和姐姐很不喜欢她 只是开场哦,你需要全话剧的台词我可以给你
旁白:Long long ago there lived a beautiful princess, and there is a big family. But the hostess died. Her son is handsome and goodness. Her husband married another wife. The stepmother is very cruel to the son. One day their King will hold a ball and choose a prince for his daughter.B:
灰姑娘话剧英文版
<<灰姑娘>>剧本英汉对照版:Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了。她的继母经常虐待她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤。stepmother: Do the laundry and get on with your duties. Clean the floors right away. And what's more,bring me my breakfast. 把这些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。把地板赶快给我擦干净。另外,把我的早饭带来。 stepsister1: Cinderella! Get me my sweater, I feel a little cold.灰姑娘,把我的衣服拿来,我感到有点冷。 stepsister2: Hurry up! Prepare the carriage for me, hand me my gloves. I'm to be late for my date. You're so, you're always so sluggish.快点!把马车给我准备好,递我手套。我约会要晚了,你总是那么慢慢腾腾的。Cruel as her stepmother was to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. She had a lot of animal friends.虽然继母这样对她,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着,另外她还有许多小动物做她的朋友。One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party.一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了。Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了。Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!没有什么我相信的事情,什么也没有!Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.亲爱的,什么也没有吗?但现在你的意思并不是这样。Cinderella: Oh, but I do.噢,但我确实是这样想的。Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears! 胡说,孩子。如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不会在这里了。但现在我在这,噢,过来,擦干眼泪。Cinderella: Why then, you must be...为什么你一定在。。。Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm...now...the magic words.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. Put them together and what have you got.你传说中的教母?当然,现在让我看看。。。现在,这些魔力的话,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo。 把它们放在一起,看你得到了什么。Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实。Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and...是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样。恐怕它不能永远延续下去。你仅仅能在午夜和。。。拥有它。Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.午夜?噢,谢谢你。Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.噢,等一会儿。记住,当时钟敲响到12点的时候,钟将会打破,一切事情又恢复了从前。Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but...it's more than I ever hoped for.哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.祝福你,我的孩子,玩得开心。At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time.Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们。时间在美妙的歌舞中过去,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点。Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!噢,天啊!Prince: What's the matter?什么事?Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.午夜了,快到午夜了。Prince: Yes, so it is.But why?是的,但又怎样呢?Cinderella: Goodbye.再见。Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.不,等等,你现在不能走。Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.噢,我必须走。Prince: But why?但为什么呢?Cinderella: goodbye.再见。Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!不,等等,回来,请回来!我连你的名字都不知道呢。我怎么能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等!Cinderella: Goodbye.再见。The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass shoe.Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the princel.No one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.第二天,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘。但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适。最后来到灰姑娘的家中,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋,正当国王的大臣要离开时,灰姑娘出现在楼梯上,她要求试一试鞋。Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?请等等!我可以试一下吗?Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.噢,别理她。stepsister1: It's only Cinderella!她仅仅是灰姑娘!stepsister2:Impossible.不可能。stepsister1: She's out of her mind.她疯了。stepmother: Yes, yes. Just an imaginative child.是的,是的,只是一个爱想象的孩子。Duke:Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady.当然你可以试试,我的女士。Duke: Oh, no!No!This is terrible. The king! What shall I do?噢,不!不!这很糟糕。国王!我该做什么呢?Cinderella: But perhaps this would help...但这或许有点帮助。。。。Duke: No, no. Nothing can help now, nothing.不,不。现在什么都帮不了。Cinderella: You see, I have the other slipper.你看,我有另一只拖鞋。Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.王子和灰姑娘举行了盛大的婚礼,幸福地生活。<<灰姑娘>>剧本英文版:第一场:旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad. Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife. Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! mso-charHelen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)Alice: Oh, no, that’s my dress. It’s a new dress my father bought for me. Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn’t matter. Look! Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.Alice: Why? I’m not your servant.Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.Alice and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)Jenny:I like her necklace.(抢项链戴在脖子上)旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.第二场:Stepmother: Who is it?Soldier: It’s me. I’m the soldier of the palace.(打开门)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters. mso-charStepmother: What is it?(打开信看)(欢呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls. mso-charTwo daughters: Hooray! I’ll be the queen! mso-charStepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up! mso-charAlice: Mum, I want to go ,too. mso-charThree: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly. mso-charStepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let’s go. mso-charAlice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do? mso-charCat, Peagion, Dog: Don’t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with you. mso-charFairy: Poor girl, let me help you. mso-charAnimals: Wow, how beautiful! mso-charCat: You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve seen. mso-charDog: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party! mso-charPeagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once! mso-charFairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you 150%; TEXT-INDENT: 48pt; mso-char-indent-count: 4.0; mso-char-indent-size: 12.0pt">must come back before 12 o’clock. Or you will 150%; TEXT-INDENT: 48pt; mso-char-indent-count: 4.0; mso-char-indent-size: 12.0pt">change back.Alice: Thank you , Fairy.(跑)Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don’t forget the time! Alice: I won’t forget.第三场mso-charMinister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?Prince: No, I don’t like anyone.(Alice come in)Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!(She’s like a fairy. She’s like a Angel. She’s so lovely. She’s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?Alice: I’d like to.(music and dance)(one person pick up a clock)Alice: Oh, it’s time to go back. I must go now.Prince: Wait, princess, wait!Alice(跑,掉一只鞋)Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you!Soldiers!Soldiers: Yes!Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.Soldiers: Yes, your highnesss!第四场:(士兵敲门)Stepmother: What’s the matter, soldiers?Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace.Soldier3: The prince wants to find her and marry her.Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.Soldier1: No,it’s not yours. It’s too small for you.Jenny: It’s mine. Let me try it.Soldier2: No, it’s not yours, it’s too small for you.Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it’s mine. Let me try it. mso-charSoldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn’t be yours. Do you have another daughter?Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?Stepmother :You? Go away!Helen: Look at yourself!Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!mso-charHead Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!mso-charAlice: Thank you! (试鞋)mso-charSoldiers: Wonderful! It’s yours! It fits for you very well!mso-charSoldier1:(Call prince)5535240mso-charPrince: Hello, this is prince speaking!mso-charSoldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the beautiful girl.mso-charPrince: Really? That’s wonderfull! I’ll come at once.mso-charFairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the 1last time.(变美丽)mso-charPrince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?mso-charAlice: OK!mso-charStepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)mso-char旁白:The story finished. Alice found her happiness. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play.(善有善报,恶有恶报,善良的人终会有好报,灰姑娘最终找到了自己的幸福,与王子幸福地生活在一起!
我帮你答,我们刚刚演完这个话剧呢英文:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name iscinderrela,her mother die early her father married a wife, after death, her stepmother and sisters, do not like her中文:很久很久以前,有一个可爱的女孩,她的名字叫辛德瑞拉,她的母亲死得很早,之后她的父亲又娶了一个妻子,她的继母和姐姐很不喜欢她 只是开场哦,你需要全话剧的台词我可以给你
Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了。她的继母经常虐待她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤。stepmother: Do the laundry and get on with your duties. Clean the floors right away. And what's more,bring me my breakfast. 把这些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。把地板赶快给我擦干净。另外,把我的早饭带来。 stepsister1: Cinderella! Get me my sweater, I feel a little cold.灰姑娘,把我的衣服拿来,我感到有点冷。 stepsister2: Hurry up! Prepare the carriage for me, hand me my gloves. I'm to be late for my date. You're so, you're always so sluggish.快点!把马车给我准备好,递我手套。我约会要晚了,你总是那么慢慢腾腾的。Cruel as her stepmother was to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. She had a lot of animal friends.虽然继母这样对她,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着,另外她还有许多小动物做她的朋友。One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party.一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了。Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了。Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!没有什么我相信的事情,什么也没有!Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.亲爱的,什么也没有吗?但现在你的意思并不是这样。Cinderella: Oh, but I do.噢,但我确实是这样想的。Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears! 胡说,孩子。如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不会在这里了。但现在我在这,噢,过来,擦干眼泪。Cinderella: Why then, you must be...为什么你一定在。。。Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm...now...the magic words.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. Put them together and what have you got.你传说中的教母?当然,现在让我看看。。。现在,这些魔力的话,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo。 把它们放在一起,看你得到了什么。Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实。Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and...是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样。恐怕它不能永远延续下去。你仅仅能在午夜和。。。拥有它。Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.午夜?噢,谢谢你。Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.噢,等一会儿。记住,当时钟敲响到12点的时候,钟将会打破,一切事情又恢复了从前。Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but...it's more than I ever hoped for.哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.祝福你,我的孩子,玩得开心。At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time.Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们。时间在美妙的歌舞中过去,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点。Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!噢,天啊!Prince: What's the matter?什么事?Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.午夜了,快到午夜了。Prince: Yes, so it is.But why?是的,但又怎样呢?Cinderella: Goodbye.再见。Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.不,等等,你现在不能走。Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.噢,我必须走。Prince: But why?但为什么呢?Cinderella: goodbye.再见。Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!不,等等,回来,请回来!我连你的名字都不知道呢。我怎么能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等!Cinderella: Goodbye.再见。The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass shoe.Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the princel.No one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.第二天,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘。但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适。最后来到灰姑娘的家中,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋,正当国王的大臣要离开时,灰姑娘出现在楼梯上,她要求试一试鞋。Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?请等等!我可以试一下吗?Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.噢,别理她。stepsister1: It's only Cinderella!她仅仅是灰姑娘!stepsister2:Impossible.不可能。stepsister1: She's out of her mind.她疯了。stepmother: Yes, yes. Just an imaginative child.是的,是的,只是一个爱想象的孩子。Duke:Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady.当然你可以试试,我的女士。Duke: Oh, no!No!This is terrible. The king! What shall I do?噢,不!不!这很糟糕。国王!我该做什么呢?Cinderella: But perhaps this would help...但这或许有点帮助。。。。Duke: No, no. Nothing can help now, nothing.不,不。现在什么都帮不了。Cinderella: You see, I have the other slipper.你看,我有另一只拖鞋。Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.王子和灰姑娘举行了盛大的婚礼,幸福地生活。<<灰姑娘>>剧本英文版:第一场:旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad. Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife. Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! mso-charHelen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)Alice: Oh, no, that’s my dress. It’s a new dress my father bought for me. Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn’t matter. Look! Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.Alice: Why? I’m not your servant.Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.Alice and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)Jenny:I like her necklace.(抢项链戴在脖子上)旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.第二场:Stepmother: Who is it?Soldier: It’s me. I’m the soldier of the palace.(打开门)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters. mso-charStepmother: What is it?(打开信看)(欢呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls. mso-charTwo daughters: Hooray! I’ll be the queen! mso-charStepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up! mso-charAlice: Mum, I want to go ,too. mso-charThree: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly. mso-charStepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let’s go. mso-charAlice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do? mso-charCat, Peagion, Dog: Don’t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with you. mso-charFairy: Poor girl, let me help you. mso-charAnimals: Wow, how beautiful! mso-charCat: You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve seen. mso-charDog: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party! mso-charPeagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once! mso-charFairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you 150%; TEXT-INDENT: 48pt; mso-char-indent-count: 4.0; mso-char-indent-size: 12.0pt">must come back before 12 o’clock. Or you will 150%; TEXT-INDENT: 48pt; mso-char-indent-count: 4.0; mso-char-indent-size: 12.0pt">change back.Alice: Thank you , Fairy.(跑)Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don’t forget the time! Alice: I won’t forget.第三场mso-charMinister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?Prince: No, I don’t like anyone.(Alice come in)Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!(She’s like a fairy. She’s like a Angel. She’s so lovely. She’s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?Alice: I’d like to.(music and dance)(one person pick up a clock)Alice: Oh, it’s time to go back. I must go now.Prince: Wait, princess, wait!Alice(跑,掉一只鞋)Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you!Soldiers!Soldiers: Yes!Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.Soldiers: Yes, your highnesss!第四场:(士兵敲门)Stepmother: What’s the matter, soldiers?Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace.Soldier3: The prince wants to find her and marry her.Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.Soldier1: No,it’s not yours. It’s too small for you.Jenny: It’s mine. Let me try it.Soldier2: No, it’s not yours, it’s too small for you.Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it’s mine. Let me try it. mso-charSoldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn’t be yours. Do you have another daughter?Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?Stepmother :You? Go away!Helen: Look at yourself!Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!mso-charHead Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!mso-charAlice: Thank you! (试鞋)mso-charSoldiers: Wonderful! It’s yours! It fits for you very well!mso-charSoldier1:(Call prince)5535240mso-charPrince: Hello, this is prince speaking!mso-charSoldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the beautiful girl.mso-charPrince: Really? That’s wonderfull! I’ll come at once.mso-charFairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the 1last time.(变美丽)mso-charPrince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?mso-charAlice: OK!mso-charStepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)mso-char旁白:The story finished. Alice found her happiness. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play.(善有善报,恶有恶报,善良的人终会有好报,灰姑娘最终找到了自己的幸福,与王子幸福地生活在一起!
英语话剧灰姑娘
真是太巧了、我们刚刚演完、这个剧本是经过我们润色的。望采纳、 女儿(2): So dirty and so ugly! Please not to waste the solders’ time! (讽刺)士兵: Oh, ladies, let her try! Prince Edward said that all the young girls should have a try. Here, young girl, try it on, please! (送上鞋)灰姑娘:(轻轻把脚伸进去)Thank you! (试鞋,正好合适)后妈和两个女儿:It couldn’t be Cinderella! It couldn’t be!! Maybe there’s something wrong, sir! (疯了一样大叫) 士兵: Wonderful! It's yours! It fits for you very well! Pretty queen CINDERELLA!! 王子:(随即出现)Oh,you have found my beautiful princess?王子: Oh, my dearest princess, go with me and be my queen, OK? 灰姑娘:Ok,my dear prince. 旁白:The story finished. Cinderella found her happiness. She and Prince Edward got married! And that brings us to the end of the play. Thank you and let us wish Cinderella and Edward happy forever!
<<灰姑娘>>剧本英汉对照版:Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了。她的继母经常虐待她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤。stepmother: Do the laundry and get on with your duties. Clean the floors right away. And what's more,bring me my breakfast. 把这些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。把地板赶快给我擦干净。另外,把我的早饭带来。 stepsister1: Cinderella! Get me my sweater, I feel a little cold.灰姑娘,把我的衣服拿来,我感到有点冷。 stepsister2: Hurry up! Prepare the carriage for me, hand me my gloves. I'm to be late for my date. You're so, you're always so sluggish.快点!把马车给我准备好,递我手套。我约会要晚了,你总是那么慢慢腾腾的。Cruel as her stepmother was to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. She had a lot of animal friends.虽然继母这样对她,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着,另外她还有许多小动物做她的朋友。One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party.一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了。Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了。Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!没有什么我相信的事情,什么也没有!Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.亲爱的,什么也没有吗?但现在你的意思并不是这样。Cinderella: Oh, but I do.噢,但我确实是这样想的。Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears! 胡说,孩子。如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不会在这里了。但现在我在这,噢,过来,擦干眼泪。Cinderella: Why then, you must be...为什么你一定在。。。Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm...now...the magic words.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. Put them together and what have you got.你传说中的教母?当然,现在让我看看。。。现在,这些魔力的话,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo。 把它们放在一起,看你得到了什么。Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实。Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and...是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样。恐怕它不能永远延续下去。你仅仅能在午夜和。。。拥有它。Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.午夜?噢,谢谢你。Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.噢,等一会儿。记住,当时钟敲响到12点的时候,钟将会打破,一切事情又恢复了从前。Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but...it's more than I ever hoped for.哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.祝福你,我的孩子,玩得开心。At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time.Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们。时间在美妙的歌舞中过去,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点。Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!噢,天啊!Prince: What's the matter?什么事?Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.午夜了,快到午夜了。Prince: Yes, so it is.But why?是的,但又怎样呢?Cinderella: Goodbye.再见。Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.不,等等,你现在不能走。Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.噢,我必须走。Prince: But why?但为什么呢?Cinderella: goodbye.再见。Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!不,等等,回来,请回来!我连你的名字都不知道呢。我怎么能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等!Cinderella: Goodbye.再见。The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass shoe.Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the princel.No one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.第二天,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘。但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适。最后来到灰姑娘的家中,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋,正当国王的大臣要离开时,灰姑娘出现在楼梯上,她要求试一试鞋。Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?请等等!我可以试一下吗?Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.噢,别理她。stepsister1: It's only Cinderella!她仅仅是灰姑娘!stepsister2:Impossible.不可能。stepsister1: She's out of her mind.她疯了。stepmother: Yes, yes. Just an imaginative child.是的,是的,只是一个爱想象的孩子。Duke:Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady.当然你可以试试,我的女士。Duke: Oh, no!No!This is terrible. The king! What shall I do?噢,不!不!这很糟糕。国王!我该做什么呢?Cinderella: But perhaps this would help...但这或许有点帮助。。。。Duke: No, no. Nothing can help now, nothing.不,不。现在什么都帮不了。Cinderella: You see, I have the other slipper.你看,我有另一只拖鞋。Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.王子和灰姑娘举行了盛大的婚礼,幸福地生活。<<灰姑娘>>剧本英文版:第一场:旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad. Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife. Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! mso-charHelen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)Alice: Oh, no, that’s my dress. It’s a new dress my father bought for me. Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn’t matter. Look! Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.Alice: Why? I’m not your servant.Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.Alice and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)Jenny:I like her necklace.(抢项链戴在脖子上)旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.第二场:Stepmother: Who is it?Soldier: It’s me. I’m the soldier of the palace.(打开门)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters. mso-charStepmother: What is it?(打开信看)(欢呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls. mso-charTwo daughters: Hooray! I’ll be the queen! mso-charStepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up! mso-charAlice: Mum, I want to go ,too. mso-charThree: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly. mso-charStepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let’s go. mso-charAlice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do? mso-charCat, Peagion, Dog: Don’t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with you. mso-charFairy: Poor girl, let me help you. mso-charAnimals: Wow, how beautiful! mso-charCat: You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve seen. mso-charDog: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party! mso-charPeagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once! mso-charFairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you 150%; TEXT-INDENT: 48pt; mso-char-indent-count: 4.0; mso-char-indent-size: 12.0pt">must come back before 12 o’clock. Or you will 150%; TEXT-INDENT: 48pt; mso-char-indent-count: 4.0; mso-char-indent-size: 12.0pt">change back.Alice: Thank you , Fairy.(跑)Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don’t forget the time! Alice: I won’t forget.第三场mso-charMinister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?Prince: No, I don’t like anyone.(Alice come in)Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!(She’s like a fairy. She’s like a Angel. She’s so lovely. She’s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?Alice: I’d like to.(music and dance)(one person pick up a clock)Alice: Oh, it’s time to go back. I must go now.Prince: Wait, princess, wait!Alice(跑,掉一只鞋)Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you!Soldiers!Soldiers: Yes!Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.Soldiers: Yes, your highnesss!第四场:(士兵敲门)Stepmother: What’s the matter, soldiers?Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace.Soldier3: The prince wants to find her and marry her.Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.Soldier1: No,it’s not yours. It’s too small for you.Jenny: It’s mine. Let me try it.Soldier2: No, it’s not yours, it’s too small for you.Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it’s mine. Let me try it. mso-charSoldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn’t be yours. Do you have another daughter?Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?Stepmother :You? Go away!Helen: Look at yourself!Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!mso-charHead Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!mso-charAlice: Thank you! (试鞋)mso-charSoldiers: Wonderful! It’s yours! It fits for you very well!mso-charSoldier1:(Call prince)5535240mso-charPrince: Hello, this is prince speaking!mso-charSoldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the beautiful girl.mso-charPrince: Really? That’s wonderfull! I’ll come at once.mso-charFairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the 1last time.(变美丽)mso-charPrince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?mso-charAlice: OK!mso-charStepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)mso-char旁白:The story finished. Alice found her happiness. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play.(善有善报,恶有恶报,善良的人终会有好报,灰姑娘最终找到了自己的幸福,与王子幸福地生活在一起!
话剧灰姑娘剧本简版英语
灰姑娘(Cinderella) 第一场布景:灰姑娘家 旁白:Long long ago there was a cute girl her name is Cinderella her mother was dead and her father loved her very much. 父亲: Dear daughter! These presents are for your birthday! Do you like them? 灰姑娘: Yeah thank you Dad.(开心地接过) 父亲: My lovely daughter I hope you can be happy forever! 旁白:But one day her father married a new wife and died unfortunately. Look her stepmother and her new sisters are COMING. 后妈: Helen Jenny look how beautiful the house is! (四周看了看,开始乱翻东西,拿起些东西来看) 后妈女儿(1): Yes and so many fruits.(一个个用手指点) Apples,bananas mangoes and lychees. Wow I like them. (吃水果) 后妈女儿(2):(打开衣柜,翻翻看看) Mum look so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿) 灰姑娘:Oh no please that’s my dress. This new dress is bought by my father(跑过去,想把那条裙子拿过来). 后妈女儿(2): Who are YOU? (把那条裙子藏到一边,厌恶地把灰姑娘的肩膀推了推)Mum who is she?(退了几步,回头看后妈,用手指指了指灰姑娘) 后妈: She is your little sister. But it doesn't matter. Now! Cinderella go clean the room and then cook for us. RIGHT NOW! 灰姑娘: Why? I'm not your servant.(插着腰,皱着眉很生气的样子) 后妈: Yeah.(点头). But from NOW ON you are our servant.(很凶的样子) 后妈女儿(1): Mum I like this dress. (拽灰姑娘的衣服) 后妈女儿(2):I like her necklace. (抢走她的项链戴在脖子上) 灰姑娘:Oh no PLEASE!!! (哭喊) 旁白:After that Cinderella had to been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night.(Cinderella在洗衣服,扫地,干别的家务活) She had no room to live and she have to sleep in sofa(睡在沙发上); she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty. 第二场布景:灰姑娘家 (士兵在门外敲门) 后妈: Who is it? 士兵: I'm the soldier of the palace. (后妈打开门)Good morning madam this letter is from the palace for you and other girls in this house. Good-bye madam! 后妈: What is it? (打开信看——欢呼,向后妈女儿(1)(2)招手)Helen Jenny good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. Prince Edward will select a queen among the young girls in this kingdom. 后妈女儿(1): Hooray! I'll be the queen! 后妈女儿(2): Hey I will be the queen not YOU!! it well done
来吧... 找死我啦~~你看看.. 新灰姑娘 New Cinderella 角色:灰姑娘(戴着深度近视眼镜,满脸雀斑),后母,两个姐姐,王子,小仙女,女孩甲,女孩乙,参加宴会者数人。 道具:深度近视眼镜两副,高跟鞋,拖把,鸡毛掸子,梳子,橡皮筋,西瓜车,SKI化妆品,音乐带,镜子,围巾,流星。 ACT 1 (灰姑娘背对着观众,拿着拖把拖地,身体夸张地跟着音乐律动,再拿起鸡毛掸子清理,后母走出来,刚好清理到她的身边。) Stepmother: Cinderella, what are you doing? (生气地) Cinderella: Mum, your dress is a little bit dirty. Let me clean it for you. (用鸡毛掸子清理后母的裙子。) Stepmother: Stop it! You naughty girl. Look at my face. (拿出镜子给Cinderella看)You had better clean your face first. (怒气冲冲离开) Cinderella: Oh! My face. What can I do? (望着镜子) 镜子:Oh ,the poor girl. But you are kindhearted. (Cinderella伤心地唱着Star light, star bright) Star light, star bright, First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might. Have the wish I wish tonight.(闭眼祷告) (这时,天空滑过一颗流星,接着小仙女跑过来,追着这颗流星。) 小仙女:My candy. My candy.(跑着跑着,掉了一样东西) (Cinderella祈祷完毕,看到地上地东西,捡起来。) Cinderella: What is it? SKI ,for beauty. Oh, that is for me. Thank you very much.(双手合十做感谢状) ACT 2 (Cinderella背对观众清理房间) 大姐:Cinderella, comb my hair. Cinderella: Yes, sister. (将大姐的头发绑成冲天炮) 二姐:Cinderella, get me a scarf.(拿出一条围巾并绑二姐未在手臂上) (大姐和二姐站起来互看了一眼,并放声大笑。) 大姐:You look so funny. 二姐:You look so funny. 大姐,二姐:(觉得不对劲)Cinderella! Cinderella: (没戴眼镜,雀斑全消)Yes? 大姐:Cinderella, you look so different. 二姐:Cinderella, your face… Cinderella: I made a wish and it came true. 大姐,二姐:How did you do that? (Cinderella 配合滑稽的音效,比手画脚了一番。) 大姐,二姐:Oh! I see. Go to your room, Cinderella. (Cinderella退回房间) 大姐:It is easy, isn’t it? 二姐:Yes. Let’s try. 大姐,二姐:(唱歌) Star light, star bright, First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might. Have the wish I wish tonight. (这时,天空掉下一颗巨大的陨石。) 小仙女:My ball. My ball. (跑着,跑着,将陨石捡起并向观众,这时身上掉下一样东西。) 大姐:(睁开眼睛)What is it? 二姐:(从地上捡起来)SK. 大姐:It works. 大姐,二姐:(抢着涂抹)Save some for me. ACT 3 Stepmother: Mary! Judy! Where are you? It is time to party. 大姐,二姐:(沮丧地)We are here. (大姐,二姐成为大近视眼,脸上并长满雀斑。) Stepmother: Oh, my goodness! What’s the matter with you ? 大姐,二姐: Mummy! Help us. ACT 4 Cinderella: (唱Star light, star bright并闭眼祷告) (这时,天空滑过一颗流星) 小仙女: My candy! My candy! Cinderella! Stop singing the song. Here are the car and the dress. Be sure to come back before twelve. Cinderella: Thank you, my angel! ACT 5 (宴会上,大家快乐地跳着舞) 王子:My fair lady .May I have this dance? Cinderella: Yes, please. (王子和Cinderella跳着DISCO) Stepmother: Who’s that? 大姐:She is so beautiful. 二姐:I wish I were the girl. 大姐:Don’t make any wish, stupid girl. (钟敲响12下) 时钟报时:Dang! Dang! Dang! It is 12 o’clock! Cinderella: Oh! I have to leave now.(冲忙跑走,掉了一双鞋子。) 王子: Hey! Don’t be so rush. What’s your name? ACT 6 (在街上,王子看到女孩子就请她试穿鞋子。) 王子:Please try it on. 女孩甲:(试穿后)It is not my size. 女孩乙:(试穿后)It is not mine. 大姐:Let me try it.(但穿不下) 二姐:It is my turn.(也穿不下) 王子:(看到Cinderella)Lady,would you please try it on. Cinderella:Oh! It’s my shoe. 王子:You are the girl in the party. Cinderella:Yes, I am。Thank you for bringing me the shoe. (跑走,并唱着Star light, star bright) 王子:Wait! Wait! I am the prince. Marry me! 小仙女:(穿着Cinderella参加舞会地衣服)I do. I do. 小仙女:(拉着王子地手不由自主一直大叫I do. ) Cinderella,!Stop singing the song and making any wish
灰姑娘(Cinderella) 第一场布景:灰姑娘家 旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Cinderella, her mother was dead, and her father loved her very much. 父亲: Dear daughter! These presents are for your birthday! Do you like them? 灰姑娘: Yeah, thank you, Dad.(开心地接过) 父亲: My lovely daughter, I hope you can be happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife and died unfortunately. Look, her stepmother and her new sisters are COMING. 后妈: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! (四周看了看,开始乱翻东西,拿起些东西来看) 后妈女儿(1): Yes, and so many fruits.(一个个用手指点) Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychees. Wow, I like them. (吃水果) 后妈女儿(2):(打开衣柜,翻翻看看) Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿) 灰姑娘:Oh, no, please, that’s my dress. This new dress is bought by my father(跑过去,想把那条裙子拿过来). 后妈女儿(2): Who are YOU? (把那条裙子藏到一边,厌恶地把灰姑娘的肩膀推了推)Mum, who is she?(退了几步,回头看后妈,用手指指了指灰姑娘) 后妈: She is your little sister. But it doesn't matter. Now! Cinderella, go, clean the room and then cook for us. RIGHT NOW! 灰姑娘: Why? I'm not your servant.(插着腰,皱着眉很生气的样子) 后妈: Yeah.(点头). But from NOW ON you are our servant.(很凶的样子) 后妈女儿(1): Mum, I like this dress. (拽灰姑娘的衣服) 后妈女儿(2):I like her necklace. (抢走她的项链戴在脖子上) 灰姑娘:Oh, no, PLEASE!!! (哭喊) 旁白:After that, Cinderella had to been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night.(Cinderella在洗衣服,扫地,干别的家务活) She had no room to live and she have to sleep in sofa(睡在沙发上); she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty. 第二场布景:灰姑娘家 (士兵在门外敲门) 后妈: Who is it? 士兵: I'm the soldier of the palace. (后妈打开门)Good morning, madam, this letter is from the palace, for you and other girls in this house. Good-bye, madam! 后妈: What is it? (打开信看——欢呼,向后妈女儿(1)(2)招手)Helen, Jenny, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. Prince Edward will select a queen among the young girls in this kingdom. 后妈女儿(1): Hooray! I'll be the queen! 后妈女儿(2): Hey, I will be the queen, not YOU!! 后妈: Okay, girls. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up immediately! 灰姑娘: (小心地走出来问道)Mum, I want to go to the party, too. 两个后妈女儿: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly. (大笑起来) 灰姑娘(看着在镜子前整理衣服化妆的后妈):Mum,please, can I… 后妈: Girls, are you ready? Let's go. Cinderella, you are so dirty and ugly that you haven’t any excuse to go. And you must do your housework FIRST! Good night!! (后妈和她的女儿很骄傲地走出门外,灰姑娘很伤心地坐到地上哭了。这时,猫、鸽子和狗来了) 灰姑娘: (猛然发现)Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do? 猫,鸽子,狗: Don't be so sad, Cinderella. At least, we are with you. If we can help you, we will do our best! 灰姑娘:Oh,my friend,thank you very much. But I haven’t any beautiful dresses now! What can I do? WHO can help me? 仙女:(突然跳着舞出现) Poor girl, let ME help you. You need a carriage, you need a coachman, you need some horses, you need a bellboy, and you need a beautiful dress.(挥动魔杖,用南瓜变成马车,用老马变成马车夫,用老鼠变成马,用狗变成侍者,把灰姑娘变得很漂亮) 猫、鸽子和变成侍者的狗:(睁大眼睛,看着灰姑娘)Wow, how beautiful! 猫: You're the most beautiful girl I've EVER seen. 狗: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party! (拉拉灰姑娘的手) 鸽子: Yes! You will be the most beautiful lady in this party! And Prince Edward will love you at once! (欢快地飞来飞去) 仙女: Now, Cinderella, go to the party and dance with the prince. But remember you must come back before 12 o'clock. REMEMBER, 12 o’ clock! Or you will change back into now. 灰姑娘: Thank you, kind fairy. (冲出门外) 仙女: (对灰姑娘喊)Be careful! Don't forget the time! 灰姑娘: I won't forget. (跳上马车)Good bye, kind fairy and my dear friends!! (挥动手帕,消失在暮色中) 第三场布景:皇宫中 大臣(1): Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince-dancing ball. This night, our worshipful Prince Edward(这时,王子走了出来,向所有来宾鞠躬)will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front, please! (女孩子们走上前) 大臣(2):(将头转向王子)Highness,how are they? Which one do you like? 王子: (皱起眉头)Mmm…I don’t think they are… (Cinderella suddenly comes in) 大臣们: (惊叹)Wow! How beautiful THAT girl is! (众来宾惊恐地回过头) 旁白:She's like a fairy. She's like an Angel. She's so lovely. She's like a princess. How pretty Cinderella is! 王子:(走上前,鞠躬) Pretty lady, may I be honored to dance with you? 灰姑娘: I'd love to.(握住王子的手,开始跳舞) (Music and dance) 旁白:Beautiful Cinderella and handsome Prince Edward are dancing. They fall in love. (12点的钟声猛然敲响了,敲了6下) 灰姑娘: Oh, it's time to go back. I must go now. I am sorry that I cannot dance with you any more, sir! 王子: Wait, miss, please wait! (追上去) 灰姑娘:(急忙地跑,掉了一只鞋)Good bye, sir! 王子: (拿起鞋)Pretty lady! Why are you leaving? I must find you!! Soldiers!! 士兵们: Yes!! 王子: Take this shoe to every house and let all the young girls have a try tomorrow morning. You must find the girl for me. FAST! 士兵们: Yes, highness! 第四场布景:灰姑娘家的花园中 灰姑娘:(失去了魔法的帮助,变回了原样)Oh…He was gentle, he was handsome, oh! I cannot forget him… I love him! But I hadn’t found Prince Edward and danced with him yet… 鸽子: Cinderella, don’t you know? The man who danced with you was PRINCE EDWARD!! (猫和变回原样的狗点头附和) 灰姑娘:REALLY?? My goodness!! (捂住嘴巴,不敢相信的样子) Oops, I am sorry…I haven’t done the housework! Mum, Helen and Jenny will back soon! They will be angry! See you soon, buddies! (哼着小曲跳走了) 第五场布景:灰姑娘家 (士兵敲门) 士兵(3):Good morning, madam. 后妈: Good morning. What’s the matter, sir? 士兵: Are there any young girls in this house, madam? 士兵(2): The pretty lady lost her shoe in the palace. 士兵(3): The prince wanted to find her and marry her. 后妈:(笑着说)Of course, sir, wait a minute!(往身后招招手,让女儿(1)过来) 后妈女儿(1): (急急忙忙跑上前)Let me try. The shoe is mine.(说着把脚伸进鞋子) 士兵: No, It's not yours. It's too small for you.(把鞋子拿开) 后妈女儿(2): (跳着大喊)It's mine. I AM the queen. Let me try it.(说着把脚伸进鞋子) 士兵(2): No, it's not yours; it's too big for you.(再次把鞋子拿开) 后妈: Hey, sir, maybe it's mine. Let me have a try. (急忙想要去穿鞋子) 士兵(3):(马上把鞋子拿走)Oh, please, it couldn't be YOURS. Are there any other girls in this house? 灰姑娘: Good morning, gentlemen, may I try it? (款款走来) 后妈 :You? That’s impossible! (大喊着,做出“快滚”的手势) 后妈女儿(1): Look at yourself, PLEASE! (讥笑) 后妈女儿(2): So dirty and so ugly! Please not to waste the solders’ time! (讽刺) 士兵: Oh, ladies, let her try! Prince Edward said that all the young girls should have a try. Here, young girl, try it on, please! (送上鞋) 灰姑娘:(轻轻把脚伸进去)Thank you! (试鞋,正好合适) 后妈和两个女儿:It couldn’t be Cinderella! It couldn’t be!! Maybe there’s something wrong, sir! (疯了一样大叫) 士兵们: Wonderful! It's yours! It fits for you very well! Pretty queen CINDERELLA!! (欢呼雀跃,接走灰姑娘) 第六场布景:皇宫中 士兵: Highness! We have found the beautiful girl. 王子: Really? That's wonderful! I'll come at once. 仙女: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the last time. (顷刻间将灰姑娘变美丽) 王子: Oh, my dearest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK? 灰姑娘:(什么也没说,点点头,拥抱王子,两人跑回宫中) 猫、鸽子和狗: Happy forever, Cinderella! We wish you HAPPY FOREVER!! 后妈和后妈女儿们: How did it happen? It is not true!! (昏倒) 旁白:The story finished. Cinderella found her happiness. She and Prince Edward got married! And that brings us to the end of the play. Thank you and let us wish Cinderella and Edward happy forever!
英文版灰姑娘剧本音乐剧本 灰姑娘英语剧本第一场:旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very : Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad. Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife. Look, her step mother and her new sisters are : Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! Helen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)Alice: Oh, no, that’s my dress. It’s a new dress my father bought for me. Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn’t matter. Look! Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for : Why? I’m not your : Yeah. But from now on you are our and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)Jenny:I like her necklace.(抢项链戴在脖子上)旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.第二场:Stepmother: Who is it?Soldier: It’s me. I’m the soldier of the palace. (打开门)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your : What is it?(打开信看) (欢呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young daughters: Hooray! I’ll be the queen!Stepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up! Alice: Mum, I want to go ,: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so : Daughters, are you ready? Let’s go. Alice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do?Cat, Peagion, Dog: Don’t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with : Poor girl, let me help : Wow, how beautiful! Cat: You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve : Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party!Peagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once!Fairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you must come back before 12 o’clock. Or you will change : Thank you , Fairy.(跑)Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don’t forget the time! Alice: I won’t forget.第三场:Minister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?Prince: No, I don’t like anyone.(Alice come in)Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!(She’s like a fairy. She’s like a Angel. She’s so lovely. She’s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?Alice: I’d like to.(music and dance)(one person pick up a clock)Alice: Oh, it’s time to go back. I must go : Wait, princess, wait!Alice(跑,掉一只鞋)Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you! Soldiers!Soldiers: Yes!Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for : Yes, your highnesss!第四场:(士兵敲门)Stepmother: What’s the matter, soldiers?Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the : The prince wants to find her and marry : Let me shoe is : No,it’s not yours. It’s too small for : It’s mine. Let me try : No, it’s not yours, it’s too small for : Hi, come on, maybe it’s mine. Let me try it. Soldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn’t be yours. Do you have another daughter?Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?Stepmother :You? Go away!Helen: Look at yourself!Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!Head Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!Alice: Thank you! (试鞋)Soldiers: Wonderful! It’s yours! It fits for you very well!Soldier1:(Call prince)5535240Prince: Hello, this is prince speaking!Soldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the beautiful : Really? That’s wonderfull! I’ll come at : My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the last time.(变美丽)Prince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?Alice: OK!Stepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)旁白:The story finished. Alice found her happiness. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play.(善有善报,恶有恶报,善良的人终会有好报,灰姑娘最终找到了自己的幸福,与王子幸福地生活在一起!)
灰姑娘英语话剧剧本版本
灰姑娘》英文剧本Long ago, in a land far away, there lived a beautiful young girl. She was very sad. Her mother had died and her father had married again. His new wife had two ugly daughters, Esmerelda and Griselda. Soon after, her father also died and life immediately changed for the girl. "You will be our servant, "said her stepmother. "You will do everything we say." "You must sleep in the kitchens, by the fire," said the stepsisters. After tending the fire, and cooking and leaning, the girl's clothes were very dirty. She was called to clear away dishes. "There are cinders all over your clothes!" exclaimed the stepmother. "Cinders for Cinderella. That's your new name. Clear these things away, Cinderella." "Cinderella! Cinderella!" sang Esmerelda and Griselda. "Oh, how clever you are, Mama!" Cinderella had to work very hard, as all the other servants were dismissed. One day, an invitation arrived from the palace. "Girls, listen to this," said the stepmother. Cinderella was serving the breakfast. She listened as her stepmother read the invitation. "The King is having a ball," she said, excitedly. "He is looking for a wife for the Prince! Oh, my dears, this is wonderful. He will probably choose one of you, but it will be such a hard choice to make. "Am I invited too, stepmother?" asked Cinderella. "You! Certainly not!" exclaimed her stepmother. "The thought of such a thing. A scruffy servant going to a ball, when only beautiful ladies are invited!" "Hah! Hah!" laughed the stepsisters. "Beautiful! That doesn't include you, Cinderella!" "You may help my two lovely girls to get ready," said her stepmother. "Oh," said Cinderella, sadly. "We shall all have new dresses, girls, and we shall go shopping today. Clear away these things, Cinderella." 'Oh, I wish I could go to the ball,' thought Cinderella. The day of the ball arrived and the whole day was spent preparing Esmerelda and Griselda. Cinderella did her best to make the sisters look pretty, but it was an impossible task. Finally, the coach arrived to collect the girls and their mother. Cinderella was very tired and she wandered back to the kitchens. "Oh, I did so want to go," she sighed as she sat down by the fire. "What's to stop you?" asked a voice. "Who's that?" asked Cinderella, looking around. "I'm here by the door." A strange woman walked up to Cinderella. "I heard you the other day, wishing you could go to the ball. Well, the ball is this evening, and you're going." "But how?" asked Cinderella. "What can you do?" "Anything I want to," said the woman. "I'm your fairy godmother, and I'm here to send you to the ball. She sat down. "Come now," she said. "Dry those tears. We have work to do. I need a large pumpkin, two rats, two mice and a frog. Can you find these?" "Yes," said Cinderella, mystified by the request. "Off you go, then." When Cinderella found all the things, her fairy godmother took them all outside. "Now for the magic," she said. She waved her hands and the air began to twinkle and sparkle. The pumpkin began to grow and change, until standing there was a glittering coach. The mice changed into two fine footmen, the frog into the driver, and the rats into two beautiful horses to pull the coach. Cinderella clapped her hands. "It's beautiful!" she cried. "In you get," said her fairy godmother. "But I can't go like this," said Cinderella. "Like what?" asked the fairy godmother. "You look lovely to me." Cinderella looked at herself. While the magic had been working on the pumpkin, it had also been working on her. Instead of her ragged dress she wore a beautiful ball gown, with glass slippers on her feet. "Oh, fairy godmother," said Cinderella. "It's lovely. How can I thank you?" "By going to the ball," said the fairy godmother. "Off you go, but remember, the magic stops working at midnight. Everything will change back then. Now go and enjoy yourself." "Good-bye, fairy godmother," called Cinderella, as the coach swept off. Cinderella arrived at the palace and walked into the ballroom. Everyone stopped and stared. "Who is she?" people asked, including her stepmother and stepsisters. The Prince saw her, and had eyes for no one else for the rest of the evening. Cinderella danced only with the Prince, and as the evening passed, he fell in love with her. A clock chiming reminded Cinderella of her fairy godmother's warning. 'It must be eleven o'clock,' she thought, but she asked the Prince. "What time is it?" "Almost midnight," he answered. "Oh, no!" cried Cinderella. "I must go!" "You can't. Not now," said the Prince. "I must." And Cinderella swept out of the room, and ran out of the palace. As she ran, the clock finished chiming. Cinderella's clothes changed back into rags, and the coach and horses were nowhere to be seen. The Prince tried to follow, but he couldn't catch up. When he reached the door, all he found was one glass slipper. He ran to the main gate. "Was a beautiful girl just driven out of here?" he asked the guard. "No, your Highness. I've only seen a scruffy servant girl," the guard answered. "I've lost her," said the Prince, and he returned sadly to the palace. The next morning, Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters were talking about the ball. "Did you see the Prince, once that girl arrived." said Esmerelda. "He wouldn't look at anybody else. And it was my turn to dance with him." "Never mind, my dear," said her mother. "She disappeared, so there will probably be another ball, and then you will be chosen." The Prince meanwhile decided to look for the mysterious girl he had fallen in love with. He issued a proclamation. "Whoever the glass shoe fits, shall be wife to the Prince." The Prince and his footman went from house to house of all the ladies invited to the ball. First to the princesses, and then to the duchesses, and finally to all the ladies. He finally arrived at the stepmother's house. "It's my shoe!" cried Esmerelda, trying desperately to pull the shoe on. "Please, miss!" said the footman. "Your foot is too big. you will break the slipper." Griselda tried the shoe, but her toes were far too long. "Is there anyone else?" asked the Prince. "There's only Cinderella, the maid," said the stepmother. "But she wasn't even at the ball." "All the ladies in the kingdom must try the slipper," said the footman. Cinderella was called from the kitchen. Esmerelda and Griselda laughed when they saw how dirty she was. But their laughter turned to tears when they saw Cinderella's foot slide easily into the slipper. "Oh!" they cried. "It fits!" The Prince looked at Cinderella and realised that she was the girl that he had fallen in love with. Cinderella took the other slipper from her pocket and put it on. The Prince was delighted to have found her, and on a bright sunny day, he and Cinderella were married. They lived happily ever after.参考资料中是另外一种形式的.
这网站有灰姑娘的故事,,,Story of Cinderella
Cinderella灰姑娘CinderellaOnceuponatime,!Theprincefellinlovewithher,andtheylivedhappilyeverafter.剧中角色:Cinderella,Stepmother,TwoUglyStepsisters,FairyGodmother,PrinceReader(读)Onceuponatime,’’!TheKingisgoingtoholdaGrandBallatthepalace!ToghterOhFirstUglySister(toCinderella)’!ReaderOnthenightoftheGrandBall,Cinderellahelpedherstepmother,’(cryingbythefire)Oh,(appearing)IamyourFairyGodmother,(tappingwithwand)Iwillturnthispumpkinintoacoach!!CinderellaButIcannotgototheballintheseraggedclothes!FairyGodmother(tappingwithwand)Look!!Oh,thankyou,!Youmustleavetheballbymidnight,becausethenthemagicwillend,!ReaderCinderellawalkedintotheballroom,!Imustgo!Prince(pickinguptheshoe)Comeback!Comeback!Oh,no!Shehasgone!’’!!Giveithere!Itismyshoe!!Itwillnotfitme,(lookingatCinderella)(laughing)’twearsuchafineshoe!SecondServant(kneelingdown)’(together)SoitwasCinderellaattheball!StepmotherShewasthebeautifulgirlwhodancedallnightwiththePrince!FirstServantCometothepalacewithus,(smilingtotheprince)Oh,.
灰姑娘中英文剧本 (一)
Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.
从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了。她的继母经常虐待她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤。
stepmother: Do the laundry and get on with your duties. Clean the floors right away. And what's more,bring me my breakfast.
把这些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。把地板赶快给我擦干净。另外,把我的早饭带来。
?stepsister1: Cinderella! Get me my sweater, I feel a little cold.
灰姑娘,把我的衣服拿来,我感到有点冷。
?stepsister2: Hurry up! Prepare the carriage for me, hand me my gloves. I'm to be late for my date. You're so, you're always so sluggish.
快点!把马车给我准备好,递我手套。我约会要晚了,你总是那么慢慢腾腾的。
Cruel as her stepmother was to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. She had a lot of animal friends.
虽然继母这样对她,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着,另外她还有许多小动物做她的朋友。
One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party.
一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。
The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.
可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了。
Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.
灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了。
Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!
没有什么我相信的事情,什么也没有!
Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.
亲爱的,什么也没有吗?但现在你的意思并不是这样。
Cinderella: Oh, but I do.
噢,但我确实是这样想的。
Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears!
胡说,孩子。如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不会在这里了。但现在我在这,噢,过来,擦干眼泪。
Cinderella: Why then, you must be…
为什么你一定在…
Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm…now…the magic . Put them together and what have you? got.
你传说中的教母?当然,现在让我看看…现在,这些魔力的话,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. 把它们放在一起,看你得到了什么。
Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.
噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实。
Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and…
是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样。恐怕它不能永远延续下去。你仅仅能在午夜和…拥有它。
Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.
午夜?噢,谢谢你。
Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.
噢,等一会儿。记住,当时钟敲响到12点的时候,钟将会打破,一切事情又恢复了从前。
Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but…it's more than I ever hoped for.
哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。
Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.
祝福你,我的孩子,玩得开心。
At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!
舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们。时间在美妙的歌舞中过去,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点。
Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!
噢,天啊!
Prince: What's the matter?
什么事?
Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.
午夜了,快到午夜了。
Prince: Yes, so it why?
是的,但又怎样呢?
Cinderella: Goodbye.
再见。
Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.
不,等等,你现在不能走。
Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.
噢,我必须走。
Prince: But why?
但为什么呢?
Cinderella: goodbye.
再见。
Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!
不,等等,回来,请回来!我连你的名字都不知道呢。我怎么能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等!
Cinderella: Goodbye.
再见。
The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.
第二天,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘。但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适。最后来到灰姑娘的家中,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋,正当国王的大臣要离开时,灰姑娘出现在楼梯上,她要求试一试鞋。
Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?
请等等!我可以试一下吗?
Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.
噢,别理她。
stepsister1: It's only Cinderella!
她仅仅是灰姑娘!
stepsister2:Impossible.
不可能。
stepsister1: She's out of her mind.
她疯了。
stepmother: Yes, yes. Just an imaginative child.
是的,是的,只是一个爱想象的孩子。
Duke:Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady.
当然你可以试试,我的女士。
Duke: Oh, no!No!This is terrible. The king! What shall I do?
噢,不!不!这很糟糕。国王!我该做什么呢?
Cinderella: But perhaps this would help…
但这或许有点帮助…
Duke: No, no. Nothing can help now, nothing.
不,不。现在什么都帮不了。
Cinderella: You see, I have the other slipper.
你看,我有另一只拖鞋。
Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.
王子和灰姑娘举行了盛大的婚礼,幸福地生活。
灰姑娘中英文剧本 (二)
Cinderella is a beautiful girl. She has two ugly stepsisters. They are not kind to Cinderella. Cinderella does all of the work. She must cook, clean and do everything.
灰姑娘是个美丽的女孩。她有两个继母生的丑姊姊。这两个姊姊对灰姑娘很不好。所有的事都得要灰姑娘做。她必须煮饭、洗衣,什么事她都要做。
Cinderella can't go to the party because she doesn't have beautiful clothes. Her stepsisters have beautiful clothes. They look very happy. Cinderella is very sad.
灰姑娘不能参加宴会,因为她没有漂亮的衣服。她两个姊姊却有漂亮衣服。她们的表情好愉快。灰姑娘伤心透了。
Cinderella's stepsisters leave the house. They are going to the prince's party. Cinderella cries. She also wants to go to the party. Suddenly, a woman shows up. She is a kind fairy.
灰姑娘的两个姊姊出门了。她们要参加王子的宴会。灰姑娘哭了。她也想去赴宴。突然间,有一位女士出现了。她是个好心的仙女。
"Don't worry," says the fairy. "You can go to the prince's party." "I can't go," cries Cinderella. "I don't have a nice dress."
"别担心,"仙女说。"你可以参加王子的宴会。""我去不了,"灰姑娘哭道。"我没有象样的衣服。"
"It will be all right," says the fairy. "Go get a pumpkin, six mice and a rat." Cinderella quickly finds them. "What will you do?" Cinderella asks. The fairy waves her wand over the pumpkin.
"没关系,"仙女说。"替我找一个南瓜,六只家鼠及一只田鼠来。"灰姑娘很快就找到这些东西。"您要怎么做?"灰姑娘问道。仙女把魔棒在南瓜上面挥了一下。
The pumpkin is now a beautiful silver coach. The fairy waves her wand over the six mice. She changes them into six strong men. The six men will walk with the coach. Then the fairy changes the rat into a man. He is the driver of the coach.
南瓜现在变成了华丽的银马车。仙女把魔棒在六只老鼠上面挥了一挥。她把他们变成六名壮汉。这六名壮汉会跟着马车一块走。接着,仙女再把田鼠变成一名男子,他成了马车夫。
The coach is beautiful, but Cinderella still looks sad. "I still can't go to the party. My dress is too ugly," she says. "Don't worry," says the fairy. She waves her wand and makes Cinderella's dress beautiful.
马车很华丽,可是灰姑娘仍然一副悲伤的模样。"我还是去不了宴会。我的衣服很丑,"她说。"别担心,"仙女说道。她挥了挥魔棒,便把灰姑娘的'衣服变得很漂亮了。
Now Cinderella has a nice dress. It is gold and very pretty. Her shoes are made of glass. Cinderella is so beautiful. She can go to the party.
现在灰姑娘有了象样的衣服,是黄金做的,很漂亮。她的鞋是玻璃做的。灰姑娘模样真美,可以赴宴去了。
"You must leave the party before twelve o'clock," says the fairy. "At 12:00 the magic will end."
"I will be back before twelve o'clock," says Cinderella. She gets into the coach to go to the party.
"你必须在十二点以前离开宴会,"仙女说。"十二点时,法力就会消失。"
"我会在十二点以前赶回来,"灰姑娘说。她上了马车赴宴去了。
The prince's palace is full of people. They are all happy to be at the big party. All the girls want to marry the prince. Then Cinderella walks into the palace. "Who is she?" everyone asks. "She's so beautiful," they say.
王子的宫殿挤满了人。他们各个都很高兴参加这个盛大的宴会。所有的女孩子都想嫁给王子。这时灰姑娘走入皇宫。"她是谁呀?"每个人都问道。"她好美,"他们都说。
The prince sees Cinderella. He asks her to dance with him. All night long they dance and talk. The prince and Cinderella fall in love. At twelve o'clock, Cinderella runs out of the palace.
王子看到了灰姑娘。他邀请她与他共舞。他们整晚都在跳舞聊天。王子与灰姑娘坠入情网了。十二点时,灰姑娘跑出了宫殿。
Cinderella runs and loses one of her glass shoes. She must get home before twelve. She is late. She runs into the house. Now, she is wearing her old dress again.
灰姑娘跑呀跑的,掉了一只玻璃鞋。她必须在十二点前赶回家。她迟到了。她跑进家门。现在,她身上穿的又是原来的那一件旧衣服。
The prince finds Cinderella's shoe. "I know this shoe. It belongs to that beautiful girl. I'll find her," he says. The next morning, he goes from house to house to find her. He goes to Cinderella's house. The two ugly stepsisters try on the shoe, but their feet are too big.
王子发现了灰姑娘的那只鞋。"我记得这只鞋,它是那位漂亮姑娘的。我要找到她,"他说。第二天早上,他便挨家挨户去找她。他来到灰姑娘的家。两个丑姊姊试穿这只鞋,不过她们的脚太大了。
"Can I try it on?" asks Cinderella. "Yes," the prince says, so Cinderella tries the shoe on. It fits her foot. "I have found my princess," the prince says. Soon Cinderella and the prince get married. They live happily ever after.
"我可以试穿吗?"灰姑娘问道。"可以,"王子说,于是灰姑娘就试穿那只鞋。鞋很合脚。"我已经找到我的妃子了,"王子说。灰姑娘和王子很快结了婚。他们从此过着幸福的生活。