本文作者:小思

酒店英语checkin情景对话

小思 09-18 11
酒店英语checkin情景对话摘要: 机场checkin英语对话马上就要迎来“五一”小长假了。你准备好用自己的年假拼出一个用来度假的“良辰吉日”了吗? 想要舒服的旅行,你可以选择坐飞机出行。不过你知道在机场的那些...

机场checkin英语对话

马上就要迎来“五一”小长假了。你准备好用自己的年假拼出一个用来度假的“良辰吉日”了吗? 想要舒服的旅行,你可以选择坐飞机出行。不过你知道在机场的那些英语怎么说吗? 首先你必须在航班起飞前提前至少一个小时到机场,然后你值机时你可能要说: Do you know where I can check in? 请问在哪里办理值机手续 I'd like to check my luggage. 我想要托运行李 Can I have a window / an aisle seat please? 我可以要一个靠近窗户/过道的座位吗 办完手续后,就是漫长的等待了。这期间你可能会问: How many hours are we behind schedule? 请问我们延误几小时 Excuse me, where is the gate for Flight ___? 请问...号登机口在哪里 May I have a blanket / a pillow please? 可以给我一个毛毯/枕头吗 如果你需要转机,可以这么说: Where is the transfer counter? 转机柜台在哪里 Where do I make my connection? 请问转机怎么走 Have I missed my connection? 我错过了我的转机 到达目的地,一般出入境人员和你说的第一句话就是: May I see your passport, please? (麻烦请给我你的护照) 这时候你可以回答: Here is my passport / Here you go. (给你。这是我的护照) 下飞机后的第一件事就是拿行李。但这一大堆行李从传送带上挤出来,偶尔也会有物品丢失,你可以说: Where can I collect my baggage? (我在何处可取得行李) I can't find my baggage. (我找不到我的行李) We may have lost some baggage. How do we fill out a missing-baggage report? (我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告) 处理完行李后,你就需要入关了。海关一般会问: What's the purpose of your visit? (旅行的目的为何) How long will you be staying in the XX? (预计在XX停留多久) 这时候你就可以回答: Sightseeing / Here on business. (观光 / 公务) I'm in transit. (我只是过境而已) I plan to stay for about 10 days. (预计停留约10天) 有了这些英语,待以后疫情结束你飞遍全球都不怕。华生祝你早日成为机场老司机,天天打飞的,逍遥又自在。

上面的不错,很全面,就是太复杂了..其实我这几年在国外Checkin,都不用说太多.这是5句.Hello,Iwouldliketocheckin.你好,我想办理登机手续(同时给对方机票和护照)如果你想坐走道座位CouldIaskforanaisleseatplease?awindowseat是窗户座位对方会问Doyouhaveanybaggagetocheckin?

酒店英语checkin情景对话

小学英语对话课是整个小学英语教学的重要组成部分,主要内容以丰富的对话情境、简单的英语句型表达和课文相关的话题为主,主要目的是培养小学生初步运用英语语言进行交际的能力。我整理了入住酒店英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

(A:Receptionist/the waitress B:Guest)

A: Good afternoon. Welcome to Qingdao Sea-view Garden Hotel. Can I help you, sir?

B: Well, I’m~~~ from `````. I’d like to check in, please.

A: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, sir?

B: Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ?

A: Wait a moment, please。 We have triple room, standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need?

B :what’s the price for standard double room?

A:oh,sir。the price for standard double room is 288 Yuan。

B: What! Why is so expensive?

A:yes,sir。Our hotel is an international 5-star chain hotel,and adopts international standard price。triple room is 476 yuan, is 288 yuan, and standard single room is 136 yuan. all the room has TV, AC (air conditioner), free internet access and breakfast. Oh, excuse me ,the dinning room locates at 6th floor, between 7am to 9am.

B:OK, I know now。i’d like to check in a standard double room.

A: All right. how many days are you planning to stay?

B: oh, I want to stay here for 3 days.

A: one moment, please. Sir,please show your ID ,just like driver's license, passport or ID card。

B:here you are。

A:wait a moment ,please。

Could you please fill in the registration card?

B: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right?

A: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. the check-out time is 1pm of forth day later。

B: Thank you.

A:you’re welcome。Good luck。

C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客

C:Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?

下午好!欢迎光临 xx 酒店。能为您效劳吗?

G:Yes, I’d like to check-in,pleae.

我要登记住宿。

C:Certaily,sir. May I have your name ,please?

好的,先生。请问大名?

G:I’m Lawrence Brown.

我叫劳伦斯.布朗。

C:Do you have a reservation with us. Mr. Brown?

布朗先生,您预订了房间了吗?

G:Yes, from tonight.

是的,预订了。从今晚开始。

C:Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, . Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?

请稍后,我检查一下预订记录。(过了一会儿)让您久等了,布朗先生。您预订了从 3 月 5 日到 7

日 3 个晚上的双床间,是这样的吗?

G:Exactly.

对。

C:Could you fill out the registration form, please?

请填写这张登记表好吗?

G:Fine(Fill the form)

好的(填写表格)

C:How would you like to make payment?

您打算如何付款呢?

G:By American Express Card.

用美国运通信用卡。

C:May I take a print of the card ,please?

请让我划印一下你的卡,好吗?

G:Sure, here you are.

好的,给你。

C:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is ’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.

谢谢您,布朗先生。您的房间是 8 楼的 2809 好房,服务员会带您过去,希望您住得愉快。

YOU: Hello, My name is Dennis. I have a reservation.

HOTEL CLERK: Certainly, sir. (CHECKS THE RESERVATION SYSTEM) Yes, would you like a room facing the pool or the ocean?

YOU:. Is there a difference in price between the two?

HOTEL CLERK: Yes, the rooms that face the ocean are $100 per night, while the ones facing the pool are $80 per night.

YOU:. OK, I'll go with the one facing the ocean, please.

HOTEL CLERK: And you would like that for three nights, correct?

YOU:. Yes, that's right.

HOTEL CLERK: I'll have the porter bring up your bags.

YOU:. No, that's fine, I'll do it myself.

一、 check in   1. c: good morning. can i help you?   g: yes. i would like to check out. could i have my bill. please?   c: certainly, sir, may i know your name and your room number, please ?   g: dennis black, room 1108.   c: all right. here is your bill, mr. black. the total is 1800 yuan.   g: the figure seems right.   c: how would you like to pay, mr. black , in cash or by credit card ?   g: in cash. here is the money.   c: thank you, mr. black . just a moment, please , i’ll write out a receipt for you .   : good morning. can i help you?   g: yes, i’d like to check out now .   c: can i have your name and room number, please ?   g: john smith, room 1208 .   c: may i have your room key, please ?   g: sure. here you are.   c: just a moment, please…..mr. smith . here is your bill. would you like to check it ?   g: i’m sorry . what’s the 20 yuan for ?   c: that’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .   g: i see .   c: how would you like to make payment , mr. smith ?   g: i’d like to pay in cash .   c: that’ll be 2180 yuan .   g: here you are .   c: here’s your change and receipt , mr. smith , i’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.   g: thank you .   c: you are welcome , good-bye .   二、 check out   1.   c : good afternoon , sir . welcome to our hotel . may i help you ?   g: yes. i booked a room one week ago .   c: may i have your name please , sir ?   g: john smith.   c: just a moment , sir . while i look through out list. yes , we do have a reservation for you , mr. smith. a city view single room with bath . you’ve paid yuan rmb as a deposit . is that correct ?   g: that’s it .   c: would you please fill in this registration card , sir ?   g: sure . here you are. i think i’ve filled in everything correctly .   c: let me see …name , address, nationality, forwarding address , passport number , signature and date of departure . oh , here , sir . you forget to fill in the date of departure. may i fill it in for you ? you are leaving on…   g: october 24.   c: may i see your passport , please ? thank you ,sir. now everything is in order . and here is your key . mr. smith . your room number is 1107. it’s on the 11th floor and your room rate is 500 rmb per night . here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it. please make sure that you have it with you all the time. you need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.   g: yes, i’ll keep it with care , thank you .   c: i hope you enjoy yours stay with us.   2. c: good afternoon, madam. can i help you?   g: good afternoon, i want a single room, please .   c: have you made a reservation?   g: no, i haven’t.   c: how long do you want to stay?   g: three days.   c: i’ll see what we have, madam. oh, yes. i can offer you a room on the eight floor.   g: fine.   c: may i see your passport?   g: of course. here you are.   c: thank you. madam. could you fill in this form, please?   g: yes. here it is.   c: thank you, here is your key. it’s room 808 on the eight floor.   g: thank you very much. good night.   三、 reservation   1. c: good morning . this is room reservation . may i help you ?   g: yes , i’d like to book a room , please .   c: fine , for which date ?   g: for oct. 1st .   c: for how many nights ?   g: two nights.   c: a single room or a double room ?   g: a double room .   c: could you give me your name , please ?   g: mr. john cook .   c: may i have your telephone number , please ?   g:   c: what time do you expect to arrive , sir ?   g: at about .   c: fine , mr. jone cook , a double room for oct .1st and 2nd .   g: that is right . good-bye .   c: good-bye and we are looking forward to seeing you .   2. c: good morning . room reservation . can i help you ?   g: i’d like to make a reservation .   c: when for ?   g: for sept .9th .   c: for how long ?   g: about a week .   c: could you hold the line , please ? i’ll check….   thank you for waiting , sir . i’m afraid our hotel is fully booked on those days .   g: that’s all right .   c: we’re very sorry , sir . we hope you understand   a、did you ask them to send more blankets up?these blankets they use are too thin.   你有叫他们多送一些毯子上来吗?这些毯子太薄了。   b、no, i didn't think of it.   我没想到。   a、i will call them.   我来打电话好了。   b、front desk.   柜台,您好。   a、hello. yes. i would like some more blankets in my room. it's too cold.   喂,我想多要一些毯子,房间里面太冷了。   b、and your room number, ma'am?   请问你的房间号码是?   a、i'm in room 224. we need a lot of blankets.   224 ,我们需要很多毯子。   b、alright, i'll have someone bring them right away.   好的,我立刻请人送过去。   a、thank you. may i ask you one more thing?   谢谢,可以再拜托一件事吗?   b、of course, ma'am.   当然可以。   a、my husband and i would like a wake-up call tomorrow morning.   我先生和我想要明天早上的起床服务。   b、what time would you like that?   几点钟呢?   a、7:30.   七点半。   b、alright. a wake-up call at 7:30 am. room 224. anything else?   好的,224 号房,早上七点半起床服务。还需要其它的吗?   a、no, nothing else.   不用了。

机场对话英文

A:Hi, are you Catherine?

嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?

B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.

是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!

A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.

谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。

B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.

坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!

A:Yes, and the food was horrible!

嗯,而且食物相当难吃!

B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.

喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!

A:Great! How will we be getting there?

太好了!我们要怎么去呢?

B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.

我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?

晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

B:Ah, yes, that's right.

是的。

A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.

很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.

您好,我正在找导游呢!

A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?

B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.

还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。

B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.

请这边走,车子正在外面等候。

B:Fine, let's go.

好,走吧!

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗。戴卫斯吗?2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫。梅耶史先生吗?4.Im Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。5.Im Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。6.Im Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。9.Did you have a good flight?你旅途愉快吗?10.Not really, Im afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。11.How was your flight?你的航班怎样?12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?你在飞机上睡觉了吗?13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?14.No, I dont. Will it be a problem?不,我没有,会有困难吗?15.I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。16.Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。17.Weve booked a Western-style room for you.我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。18.Lets go to the station to get a train into town.我们到火车站去乘车进城。19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?从此地去台北要很久吗?20.Its about an hour.大概要一个小时。21.Well get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。22.Theres a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。23.Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?25.That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。26.Would you like to have some dinner?你想吃饭吗?27.What would you like to eat?你想吃什么呢?28.Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。29.If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。30.Have you had breakfast yet?你吃过早餐了吗?31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。32Good. Lets go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。33.How is your room?你的房间怎样?34.Did you sleep well last night?你昨晚睡得好吗?35.Why dont we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?36.Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。38.Our new product line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。39.Id like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。43.Id like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你说明本工厂的特性。44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.这是我们的全自动化工厂。45.Its the most up-to-date in the industry.这是同业中最新型的。46.Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?48.Im afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。49.Im not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。50.Let me direct that question to the manager.让我直接问经理好了。51.Im not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。52.Yes, Id like to know your daily production.是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。53.Is there anything youd like to know?你想知道什么?54.Is there anything I can explain fully?有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?55.What did you think of our factories?你认为我们的工厂怎样?56.I was impressed very much.我有深刻的印象。57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。

机场的英语对话

一、对话如下:

Li Li:Excuse me,are you Professor Brown from New York?

Professor:Yes,I am.

Li Li: We've been expecting you.I'm Li Li,the secretary for the manager,Mr. White.

Professor:Glad to meet you,Miss Li.

Li Li:Glad to meet you,too,Mr. Brown. Welcome to Beijing.Our general manager Mr.

Professor:Thank you,Miss Li.It's very kind of you to come and meet me at the airport.

Li Li:My pleasure. Please give me your luggage check,and I'll get them for you.

Professor:Thank you,here you are.

二、翻译:

李莉:请问,您是来自纽约的布朗教授吗?

教授:是的,我是。

李莉:我们一直在等你。我叫李莉,是怀特经理的秘书。

教授:很高兴见到你,李小姐。

李莉:我也很高兴见到你,布朗先生。欢迎来北京,我们的总经理怀特先生本来打算亲自来这儿接你,但因公务缠身,所以他让我代替他来接你。

教授:谢谢你,李老师。你到机场来接我真是太好了。

李莉:我的荣幸。请把您的行李票给我,我去给您拿。

教授:谢谢,给你。

扩展资料:

重点词汇解释:

1、Professor

n. 教授;教师;公开表示信仰的人

2、manager

n. 经理;管理人员

3、check

vt. 检查,核对;制止,抑制;托运

vi. 核实,查核;中止;打勾;(象棋)将一军

n. (美)支票;制止,抑制;检验,核对

随着中国经济的发展和与国际社会联系日益紧密,中国人对于英语的重视也与日俱增,对于英语学习的狂热程度愈发高涨。我整理了机场,空乘服务实用英语,欢迎阅读!

Ooes this bus go to the airport?

这辆公共汽车去机场吗?

No, you'lI have to get off at the People's Square, and take the 701.

不去,你得到人民广场下车,转乘701 路车。

Can you tell me where to get off?

能否告诉我在哪儿下车?

It's the second stop from here.

从这开始的第三站。

乘客: Sir, where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago?

先生,请问8:30飞往芝加哥的飞机在哪登机?

前台: Wait a moment. Let me check. Gate 56.

等一下,让我查查,56号登机口。

乘客: Where is the gate 56?

56号登机口在哪?

前台: It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should turn left. Follow the sign and you will find.

在楼上,你上楼然后左转,跟着指示牌走就能找到了。

乘客: Thank you. Could I ask another question?

谢谢。我能再问个问题吗?

前台: Yes, you can.

可以。

乘客: You know, the weather is not very good. Is there any possibility that the flight would be put off?

你知道,这个天气不是很好,飞机有可能被延迟吗?

前台: Sorry, I don’t know. But I haven’t received any notice.

对不起,我不清楚,但是我还没有接到任何通知。

乘客: I catch the time. I have an important meeting in Chicago.

我得赶时间,我在芝加哥有一个很重要的会议要开。

前台: Don’t worry. It will be fine.

别担心,会顺利的。

机场指示牌

机场费 airport fee

出站(出港、离开) departures

国际机场 international airport

登机手续办理 check-in

国内机场 domestic airport

登机牌 boarding pass (card)

机场候机楼 airport terminal

护照检查处 passport control immigration

国际候机楼 international terminal

行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim

国际航班出港 international departure

国际航班旅客 international passengers

国内航班出站 domestic departure

中转 transfers

卫星楼 satellite

中转旅客 transfer passengers

入口 in

中转处 transfer correspondence

出口 exit; out; way out

过境 transit

进站(进港、到达) arrivals

报关物品 goods to declare

不需报关 nothing to declare

贵宾室 V.I.P. room

海关 customs

购票处 ticket office

登机口 gate; departure gate

付款处 cash

候机室 departure lounge

出租车 taxi

航班号 FLT No (flight number)

出租车乘车点 Taxi pick-up point

机场英语口语对话

飞机场常用英语口语如下:

1、How many luggages are you checking in?

有多少件托运行李?

2、Do you have a carry on?

有手提行李没?

3、Can you place your baggage up here?

请把行李放上来(传送带/小盒子)。

4、Do you prefer window or aisle?

想靠窗还是靠走廊。

5、Can l have a seat closest to the window?

我能坐在靠窗的位置吗?

6、Here are your tickets.And the gate number is on the bottom of the ticket.

这是你的票。和时间在你的票上显示。

7、Your luggage is overweight.

你的行李箱超重了。

8、Would it be possible to change seats with someone?

可以和我换一下座位吗?

9、l'm sorry,l think you are in my seat.

对不起,这是我的座位。

10、Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

一、对话如下:

Li Li:Excuse me,are you Professor Brown from New York?

Professor:Yes,I am.

Li Li: We've been expecting you.I'm Li Li,the secretary for the manager,Mr. White.

Professor:Glad to meet you,Miss Li.

Li Li:Glad to meet you,too,Mr. Brown. Welcome to Beijing.Our general manager Mr.

Professor:Thank you,Miss Li.It's very kind of you to come and meet me at the airport.

Li Li:My pleasure. Please give me your luggage check,and I'll get them for you.

Professor:Thank you,here you are.

二、翻译:

李莉:请问,您是来自纽约的布朗教授吗?

教授:是的,我是。

李莉:我们一直在等你。我叫李莉,是怀特经理的秘书。

教授:很高兴见到你,李小姐。

李莉:我也很高兴见到你,布朗先生。欢迎来北京,我们的总经理怀特先生本来打算亲自来这儿接你,但因公务缠身,所以他让我代替他来接你。

教授:谢谢你,李老师。你到机场来接我真是太好了。

李莉:我的荣幸。请把您的行李票给我,我去给您拿。

教授:谢谢,给你。

扩展资料:

重点词汇解释:

1、Professor

n. 教授;教师;公开表示信仰的人

2、manager

n. 经理;管理人员

3、check

vt. 检查,核对;制止,抑制;托运

vi. 核实,查核;中止;打勾;(象棋)将一军

n. (美)支票;制止,抑制;检验,核对

下面是我整理的机场 英语情景对话 ,希望对大家有帮助。

机场英语情景对话1.入境英语

对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Where are you staying?

将在那儿住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

我将住在波士顿饭店。

What's the purpose of your visit?

旅行的目的为何?

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

是否有台湾回程机票?

Sightseeing(Businese).

观光(公务)。

Yes, here it is.

有的,这就是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带多少现金?

5 days.

5天。

I have 800 dollars.

大约800元。

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快。

I'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

机场英语情景对话2.行李遗失

出国 旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。

Where can I get my baggage?

我在何处可取得行李?

It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

I can'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

这是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

Would you come with me to the office?

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失 报告 。

请和我到办公室。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

Can you describe your baggage?

请描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.

It's dark blue.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

机场英语情景对话3.海关申报

每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

No, I don't.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

ou'll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你还有 其它 行李吗?

These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

机场英语情景对话4.机场旅游信息

为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。

Where is the tourist information?

旅游咨询中心在那里?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Is there an airport bus to the city?

是否有机场巴士可到市区?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?

I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?

How much is it per night?

每晚费用为多少?

Do you have a hotel list?

这儿有饭店目录吗?

Does it include tax and service charge?

费用是否包含税与服务费?

Can I have a youth hostel list?

是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?

Is breakast included?

早餐是否已包含于费用内?

May I have a city map?

是否可给我一份城市地图?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

若停留数日是否有任何折扣?

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?

I'd like to stay for two nights.

我想要停留两晚。

机场英语情景对话5.机位预约、确认篇

虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。

Hello. This is United Airlines.

联合航空,您好。

I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确认班机。

What's your name and flight number?

请说您的大名与班机号码?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number

is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉

机的联合航空003班机。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

I can't find your name. Really?

我找不到您的大名。真的?

May I have your name again?

请再告诉我一次您的大名?

I still can't find your name on

the reservation list.

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的

名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on

this flight. No problem.

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一个经济舱座位,对吗?

Now you have been booked.

没问题,您已完成订位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

Two hours before departure time.

起飞前2小时。

You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

【飞机客满时】

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那么,请帮我重新订位。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

What is the possibility of my getting

a seat if I wait?

若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

The day after tomorrow, Friday.

后天,星期五。

That will be fine. What's the flight

number and departure time?

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

What is the fare?

费用多少?

文章版权及转载声明

作者:小思本文地址:http://aiyundongfang.com/yingyuxuexibaike/3348.html发布于 09-18
文章转载或复制请以超链接形式并注明出处学思外教

阅读
分享