本文作者:小思

经典英语散文朗诵三分钟

小思 09-20 12
经典英语散文朗诵三分钟摘要: 经典英语散文朗诵英语是一门语言,我相信只要有心坚持每天朗诵一篇英文 散文 ,无论是你的朗诵能力还是英语能力都会大大提高,下面我整理了优美英文散文朗诵,供你阅读参考。优美英文...

经典英语散文朗诵

英语是一门语言,我相信只要有心坚持每天朗诵一篇英文 散文 ,无论是你的朗诵能力还是英语能力都会大大提高,下面我整理了优美英文散文朗诵,供你阅读参考。优美英文散文朗诵篇01 I like for youto be still: it is as throughyou are absent and you hear mefrom far away and my voice does not touch you It seems asthrough your eyes had flown away and it seemsthat a kiss had sealed your mouth as all thingsare filled with my soul your emerge fromthe things, fill with my soul you are like mysoul, a butterfly of dreams and you are likethe word melancholy I like for you to be still, and you seemfar away It sounds asthough you are lamenting, a butterflycooing like a dove And you hear mefrom far away, and my voice does not reach you Let me come tobe still in your silence And let me talkto you with your silence That is brightlike a lamp, simple as a ring You are like thenight, with its stillness and constellations Your silence is that of a star, as remount and candid I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent distant and dull of sorrow, as though you had died One word then,one smile, is enough And I m happy, happy that’s not true 我喜欢你是静静的: 仿佛你消失了一样你从远处聆听我, 我的声音却无法触及你好像你的目光已经游离而去 如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴 如同我积满一切的灵魂 而你从一切中出现,充盈了我的灵魂 你像我的灵魂, 像一只梦想的蝴蝶 你如同“忧郁”这个词 我喜欢你是静静的:好像你已远去 你听起来想在悲叹, 一只如鸽般细语的蝴蝶你从远处聆听我, 我的声音却无法触及你 让我在你的静谧中安静无声 并且让我籍着你的沉默与你说话 你的沉默亮若明灯,简单如环 你如黑夜,拥有寂静与群星 你的沉默就是星星的力量,遥远而明亮 我喜欢你是静静的:仿佛你消失了一样远隔千里, 满怀哀恸,仿佛你已不在人世彼时, 一个字,一个微笑,就已足够 而我会感到幸福,但那样的幸福却不真实 优美英文散文朗诵篇02 every day is a new leg&nb life is often compared to be a long journey everyone has to start and finish one way or another.i find there is little to say about today for i have been incrediblly exausted with the hesvy workload my boss assainged to me the last day. but when i consider the fact that i have greatly improved my speed of typing ,such happy feelings keep welling up in heart . yesterday evening i waited for bus 210 at the yamei mansion stop ,i felt it might be the worst and meanwhile the most exciting day in my life but now i only think my harsh and mesmerising days are just looming on the horison before me. it is the best of times, it is the worst of times.i can never disregard winston churchill's time-held wisdom ---attitude is a littile thing that makes a big difference! sometimes i cannot refrain from thinking about thingsinrelivant to me ,whereas from the perspective of philosophy, all the world is interwined together so i cannot deny that the necessity for us to care more. on the world's most insanely overloaded bus , no one seemed to be less hostile. especially young people who have never in their life believe that how worse off we have degenarated since the introduction of pubic transportation in china.speaking of the current traffic situation in xi'an , an image conjures up in my memory that the indian government or its people allow passengers tosit or even stand on the top of the bus and trains . how innovative they are. for some people like me , it does feel better to choose the top than the terriblly stufferd in-side of bus 210. i find for the time being people are actually less happier than before, because when you carefully observepeople around me it is not hard to sense those sad eyes, angry puffs andbuffs, and rude language .the question is whethere it is imperative for each of us to present them withour smiling faces in the face of less happier people . emotion like a vaccine is agod given gift to eradicate ailments in the seemingly harsh world, so let's inject positive signals with our smileintothe world for the sake of others . we are here to cure rather than contract others and that's the purpose of god to make us, be you a believer or not .we are human but we should live above mere being like animals, which is the cretirion that sets us from lower beings. 优美英文散文朗诵篇03 Perenial Realm of Happiness The world is a large stage where all things are possible if you strive and brave to stand thepainful trials and errors. Generally everyone enjoys the equal oppotunities to realise his or her self worth as long as we tap our potential in accordance with morality and just laws. However it's actually not that fair for each of us as far as some occurences of nepotism are concerned . As is the self-evident truth ,no society is ultimately equal and fair especially in terms of the unbalanced distribution of wealth . Being it the hard fact, we sill have the reason to set out to achieve big things against all the odds because a comfortable and affluent life come with relentless efforts. Happiness is always an end we humanbeings aspire to attainat all costs , but some of us is tooeager to gain it , leading to regrets for the rest of life. If the means you take to gain happiness are bad or exert harm to others , you won't have a true happy life in the end. Besides a slew of terrible consequences will accordingly arise from the wrongdoings. At the expenses of people and state property , tyrant launchs wars onother reletively weaker nations , butno matter he wins or otherwise it's the people and their later generations that suffer all those losses materially,pysically as well aspsycologically. That's why he is going to be notoriously labled as a tyrant claiming ruthless atrocitisto not onlyhis people but other innocent populice. To gaurantee reaching a desired end and construct a perenial realm of happiness , each individual and the country should first and formost figure out a just meansor prerequisite for that popurse. In those 40 years or so , we have made big strides in reform and opening-up to the outside, living up to almost all the goals the party set for our development . As a would-be worker , I have a mixed feeling of anticipation and fear in light of a multitude of seemingly negative information circulating on the press and sina micro blog website .Corruptionand abuse of power still run rampant in the gonernment , the state-owned company is still a place for lazy and uncompetent workers with stable and good salaries at the cost of the state revenue which comes from hard-working taxpayers at large, andthe most horrifying statement is that all the enterprises prioritise conextions instesd of personalcreativity , giving rise to a highly hiarachical coporate structure and a shameful culturewhich preach neponism and favorism. The debt-riddenGreecehave tasted the bitter fruit of utilitaranism and we should take her as a warning in the coming state governance and grassroots democracy advancement. Wetend to think of America as our presumed enemy based on herreactions to us, whereas without her the modernisition of China is merely impossible let alone the great rejuvenation of the great Chinese nation looming not afar. In my humble opinion, all we have achieved to date owes a great share to the US. Even the strategy of sustainable development is inspired by the book- the silent spring by an american female writer. I suppose we follow and further study US in the economic term as ourexample andmean while avoid restage the finatial crisis steming from the motgage sector by resumemeticulous control overthe housing bubbles in keymetropolises. I am about to graduate and securing a good job is of paramountimportance for my future well-being , so I hope the real estate turns a afordable market for the public instead a sector for speculators who own too many houses, wasting the fruit of the prosperity.A party observe in the interests of people, administrate for people and sincerely render its service to the wellfare of people . Only by live out its true creed will we see a new China ,a realm of happiness overflowing

朗诵与歌唱同属有声艺术,是紧密联系的。朗诵是歌唱的基础,歌唱近乎于朗诵,是赋予音乐性的朗诵。下面是我带来的经典英语朗诵美文,欢迎阅读!

知足Contentment

Contentment is such a rare state of mind that even the wisest men sometimes find it difficult to get. There is no end to what the heart can desire. We may never have all that we want, and we will always be unhappy if we can’t be satisfied with what we already have.

知足是一种难得的精神状态,甚至最睿智的人有时也会发现很难达到知足的境界。心中的欲望没有尽头。我们也许不能得到所有想要的。如果我们不能满足于我们已经拥有的一切,我们将会经常郁郁寡欢。

We foolishly ignore our loved one to search for more material possessions, duanwenw.com only to find the joy it brings is temporary. We may lose that loved one we have ignored. We never can tell what will happen tomorrow, so appreciate and treasure people and things around us now.

我们时常愚昧地忽视我们钟爱的事物,去寻求更多物质上的拥有,结果却发现它带来的欢愉只是暂时的。我们可能会因此失去一直忽视的挚爱。我们永远不知明天将如何,所以感激并珍惜今天陪在我们周围的人和物吧。

Disappointment comes when we can’t get what we have desired or expected. The way to happiness is to learn how to control our human desires, especially the desire to have more.

当曾经的渴望或期待不能为我们所有时,失望会随之而来。通向快乐的途径是要学会控制我们人性的欲望,尤其是想要更多的欲望。

Someone once said that the constant preoccupation with desires is a sure road to misery. Don’t seek for wealth or riches. Instead, seek to be content.

有人曾说过,对欲望一直念念不忘是通往不幸的必然之路。不要追求财富,而要追求知足。

充分利用时间Make Full Use of Your Time

When you can only do a little, do it. Soon, you’ll have the chance to do a little more, and a little more again, until the job is done.

当你只能完成一点儿工作时,那么就做那一点儿。很快,你就会有机会完成更多一点儿,再多一点儿,直到将全部工作做完。

When you only have a moment or two, make full use of whatever time you have. Even when you can’t get all of it done, you can get some of it done.

当你只有一点儿时间时,充分利用你所拥有的时间,无论这段时间有多短。即使你不能在这段时间里完成全部的工作,你也可以完成其中的一部分。

Forget about the time you don’t have, and use the time you do have. Instead of worrying about how you’ll do it all, duanwenw.com focus on doing what you can do right now.

不要去想你不能空出的时间,而要利用你所拥有的时间。与其为如何做完全部工作而担忧,不如现在就集中注意力来做你能做的部分。

Achievement requires many steps. So take one step each time that you can.

一份工作的完成需要很多个步骤。所以,循序渐进,每次完成你能力范围内的一点儿。

Don’t waste your time complaining when interruptions knock you off track. Just get yourself beyond them and get quickly back to work.

当各种干扰使你脱离正常轨道时,不要浪费时间去抱怨,而要超越这些干扰,并尽快返回到工作中。

Do what you can, when you can, as often as you can. Your persisten, consistent efforts will steadily take you where you choose to go.

在你能工作时,尽可能经常地去做你力所能及的事情。你坚持不懈的努力将带你朝着你所选择的方向坚定地前进。

你随时可以成功

To solve any problem or to reach your goal, you don’t need to know all the answers in advance. But you must have a clear idea of the problem or the goal you want to reach.

解决任何问题或实现目标,都不需要你预先知晓一切答案。但你需要明确知道自己面临的问题和实现的目标

All you have to do is know where you’re going. The answers will come to you of their own accord. duanwenw.com Don’t procrastinate when faced with a big difficult problem. Break the problem into parts, and handle one part at a time.

你必须知道自己的目的所在,答案才会自然揭晓。面对大问题,不可延迟,要将问题分成若干部分,各个击破。

If you can get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed. It’s the job you never start that takes the longest to finish. Don’t worry about what lies dimly at a distance, but do what lies clearly ahead.

倘若你有开始的勇气,就一定会有成功的勇气。你从未接触过的工作,需要你花费更多的时间才能完成。切勿为远方朦胧之物而担忧,要做好眼前的明确之事。

Your biggest opportunity is where you are right now. Once you begin you’re half done.

你的最大机遇就在你此刻所在的地方。只要开始,就获得了一半的成功。

经典英语散文朗诵三分钟

英语美文诵读有利于培养学生的英语语感,提高学生表达的准确性,丰富学生的英语口头表达内容,发展学生的英语听、说、写能力。以下是我为大家整理的关于英语朗诵短文1-3分钟,给大家作为参考,欢迎阅读!

“The days that make us happy make us wise.”----John Masefield

when I first read this line by England’s Poet Laureate, it startled me. What did Masefield mean? Without thinking about it much, I had always assumed that the opposite was true. But his sober assurance was arresting. I could not forget it.

Finally, I seemed to grasp his meaning and realized that here was a profound observation. The wisdom that happiness makes possible lies in clear perception, not fogged by anxiety nor dimmed by despair and boredom, and without the blind spots caused by fear.

Active happiness---not mere satisfaction or contentment ---often comes suddenly, like an April shower or the unfolding of a bud. Then you discover what kind of wisdom has accompanied it. The grass is greener; bird songs are sweeter; the shortcomings of your friends are more understandable and more forgivable. Happiness is like a pair of eyeglasses correcting your spiritual vision.

Nor are the insights of happiness limited to what is near around you. Unhappy, with your thoughts turned in upon your emotional woes, your vision is cut short as though by a wall. Happy, the wall crumbles.

The long vista is there for the seeing. The ground at your feet, the world about you----people, thoughts, emotions, pressures---are now fitted into the larger scene. Everything assumes a fairer proportion. And here is the beginning of wisdom.

译文:

快乐

“快乐的日子使人睿智。”

--- 约翰•梅斯菲尔德

第一次读到英国桂冠诗人梅斯菲尔德的这行诗时,我感到十分震惊。他想表达什么意思?我以前从未对此仔细考虑,总是认定这行诗反过来才正确。但他冷静而又胸有成竹的表达引起了我的注意,令我无法忘怀。

终于,我似乎领会了他的意思,并意识到这行诗意义深远。快乐带来的睿智存在于敏锐的洞察力之间,不会因忧虑而含混迷惑,也不会因绝望和厌倦而黯然模糊,更不会因恐惧而造成盲点。

积极的快乐 – 并非单纯的满意或知足 – 通常不期而至,就像四月里突然下起的春雨,或是花蕾的突然绽放。然后,你就会发觉与快乐结伴而来的究竟是何种智慧。草地更为青翠,鸟吟更为甜美,朋友的缺点也变得更能让人理解,宽容。快乐就像是一副眼镜,可以矫正你的精神视力。

快乐的视野并不仅限于你周围的事物。当你不快乐时,你的思维陷入情感上的悲哀,你的眼界就像是被一道墙给阻隔了,而当你快乐时,这道墙就会砰然倒塌。

你的眼界变得更为宽广。你脚下的大地,你身边的世界,包括人,思想,情感和压力,现在都融入了更为广阔的景象之中,其间每件事物 的比例都更加合理。而这就是睿智的起始。

We are not born with courage, but neither are we born with fear. Maybe some of our fears are brought on by your own experiences, by what someone has told you, by what you’ve read in the papers. Some fears are valid, like walking alone in a bad part of town at two o’clock in the morning. But once you learn to avoid that situation, you won’t need to live in fear of it.

Fears, even the most basic ones, can totally destroy our ambitions. Fear can destroy fortunes. Fear can destroy relationships. Fear, if left unchecked, can destroy our lives. Fear is one of the many enemies lurking inside us.

Let me tell you about five of the other enemies we face from within. The first enemy that you’ve got to destroy before it destroys you is indifference. What a tragic disease this is! “Ho-hum, let it slide. I’ll just drift along.” Here’s one problem with drifting: you can’t drift your way to the to of the mountain.

The second enemy we face is indecision. Indecision is the thief of opportunity and enterprise. It will steal your chances for a better future. Take a sword to this enemy.

The third enemy inside is doubt. Sure, there’s room for healthy skepticism. You can’t believe everything. But you also can’t let doubt take over. Many people doubt the past, doubt the future, doubt each other, doubt the government, doubt the possibilities nad doubt the opportunities. Worse of all, they doubt themselves. I’m telling you, doubt will destroy your life and your chances of success. It will empty both your bank account and your heart. Doubt is an enemy. Go after it. Get rid of it.

The fourth enemy within is worry. We’ve all got to worry some. Just don’t let conquer you. Instead, let it alarm you. Worry can be useful. If you step off the curb in New York City and a taxi is coming, you’ve got to worry. But you can’t let worry loose like a mad dog that drives you into a small corner. Here’s what you’ve got to do with your worries: drive them into a small corner. Whatever is out to get you, you’ve got to get it. Whatever is pushing on you, you’ve got to push back.

The fifth interior enemy is overcaution. It is the timid approach to life. Timidity is not a virtue; it’s an illness. If you let it go, it’ll conquer you. Timid people don’t get promoted. They don’t advance and grow and become powerful in the marketplace. You’ve got to avoid overcaution.

Do battle with the enemy. Do battle with your fears. Build your courage to fight what’s holding ou back, what’s keeping you from your goals and dreams. Be courageous in your life and in your pursuit of the things you want and the person you want to become.

译文:

直面内在的敌人

我们的勇气并不是与生俱来的,我们的恐惧也不是。也许有些恐惧来自你的亲身经历,别人告诉你的 故事 ,或你在报纸上读到的东西。有些恐惧可以理解,例如在凌晨两点独自走在城里不安全的地段。但是一旦你学会避免那种情况,你就不必生活在恐惧之中。

恐惧,哪怕是最基本的恐惧,也可能彻底粉碎我们的抱负。恐惧可能摧毁财富,也可能摧毁一段感情。如果不加以控制,恐惧还可能摧毁我们的生活。恐惧是潜伏于我们内心的众多敌人之一。

让我来告诉你我们面临的其他五个内在敌人。第一个你要在它袭击你之前将其击败的敌人是冷漠。打着哈欠说:“随它去吧,我就随波逐流吧。”这是多么可悲的疾病啊!随波逐流的问题是:你不可能漂流到山顶去。

我们面临的第二个敌人是优柔寡断。它是窃取机会和事业的贼,它还会偷去你实现更美好未来的机会。向这个敌人出剑吧!

第三个内在的敌人是怀疑。当然,正常的怀疑还是有一席之地的,你不能相信一切。但是你也不能让怀疑掌管一切。许多人怀疑过去,怀疑未来,怀疑彼此,怀疑政府,怀疑可能性,并怀疑机会。最糟糕的是,他们怀疑自己。我告诉你,怀疑会毁掉你的生活和你成功的机会,它会耗尽你的存款,留给你干涸的心灵。怀疑是敌人,追赶它,消灭它。

第四个内在的敌人是担忧。我们都会有些担忧,不过千万不要让担忧征服你。相反,让它来警醒你。担忧也许能派上用场。当你在纽约走上人行道时有一辆出租车向你驶来,你就得担忧。但你不能让担忧像疯狗一样失控,将你逼至死角。你应该这样对付自己的担忧:把担忧驱至死角。不管是什么来打击你,你都要打击它。不管什么攻击你,你都要反击。

第五个内在的敌人是过分谨慎。那是胆小的生活方式。胆怯不是美德,而是一种疾病。如果你不理会它,它就会将你征服。胆怯的人不会得到提拔,他们在市场中不会前进,不会成长,不会变得强大。你要避免过分谨慎。

一定要向这引起敌人开战。一定要向恐惧开战。鼓起勇气抗击阻挡你的事物,与阻止你实现目标和梦想的事物作斗争。要勇敢地生活,勇敢地追求你想要的事物并勇敢地成为你想成为的人。

↓↓↓下一页更多 英语朗诵美文的相关精彩内容↓↓↓

朗诵虽是朗诵者的二度创作,但诗词本身所表现的意境美是不可忽略的,更要结合朗诵者的体会,在朗诵过程中得以升华。下面是我带来的英文经典朗诵美文,欢迎阅读!  英文经典朗诵美文篇一   That's what friends do   朋友就该这么做   Jack tossed the papers on my desk—his eyebrows knit into a straight line as he glared at me.   杰克把文件扔到我桌上,皱着眉头,气愤地瞪着我。   "What's wrong?" I asked.   “怎么了?”我问道。   He jabbed a finger at the proposal. "Next time you want to change anything, ask me first," he said, turning on his heels and leaving me stewing in anger.   他指着计划书狠狠地说道:“下次想作什么改动前,先征求一下我的意见。”然后转身走了,留下我一个人在那里生闷气。   How dare he treat me like that, I thought. I had changed one long sentence, and corrected grammar, something I thought I was paid to do.   他怎么能这样对我!我想,我只是改了一个长句,更正了语法错误,但这都是我的分内之事啊。   It's not that I hadn't been warned. Other women who had worked my job before me called Jack names I couldn't repeat. One coworker took me aside the first day. "He's personally responsible for two different secretaries leaving the firm," she whispered.   其实也有人提醒过我,上一任在我这个职位上工作的女士就曾大骂过他。我第一天上班时,就有同事把我拉到一旁小声说:“已有两个秘书因为他而辞职了。”   As the weeks went by, I grew to despise Jack. His actions made me question much that I believed in, such as turning the other cheek and loving your enemies. Jack quickly slapped a verbal insult on any cheek turned his way. I prayed about the situation, but to be honest, I wanted to put Jack in his place, not love him.   几周后,我逐渐有些鄙视杰克了,而这又有悖于我的信条——别人打你左脸,右脸也转过去让他打;爱自己的敌人。但无论怎么做,总会挨杰克的骂。说真的,我很想灭灭他的嚣张气焰,而不是去爱他。我还为此默默祈祷过。   One day another of his episodes left me in tears. I stormed into his office, prepared to lose my job if needed, but not before I let the man know how I felt. I opened the door and Jack glanced up. “What?” he asked abruptly.   一天,因为一件事,我又被他气哭了。我冲进他的办公室,准备在被炒鱿鱼前让他知道我的感受。我推开门,杰克抬头看了我一眼。“有事吗?”他突然说道。   Suddenly I knew what I had to do. After all, he deserved it.   我猛地意识到该怎么做了。毕竟,他罪有应得。   I sat across from him and said calmly, "Jack, the way you've been treating me is wrong. I've never had anyone speak to me that way. As a professional, it's wrong, and I can't allow it to continue."   我在他对面坐下:“杰克,你对待我的方式很有问题。还从没有人像你那样对我说话。作为一个职业人士,你这么做很愚蠢,我无法容忍这样的事情再度发生。”   Jack snickered nervously and leaned back in his chair. I closed my eyes briefly. God help me, I prayed.   杰克不安地笑了笑,向后靠靠。我闭了一下眼睛,祈祷着,希望上帝能帮帮我。   "I want to make you a promise. I will be a friend," I said. "I will treat you as you deserve to be treated, with respect and kindness. You deserve that. Everybody does." I slipped out of the chair and closed the door behind me.   “我保证,可以成为你的朋友。你是我的上司,我自然会尊敬你,礼貌待你,这是我应做的。每个人都应得到如此礼遇。”我说着便起身离开,把门关上了。   Jack avoided me the rest of the week. Proposals, specs, and letters appeared on my desk whileI was at lunch, and my corrected versions were not seen again. I brought cookies to the officeone day and left a batch on his desk. Another day I left a note. "Hope your day is going great,"it read.   那个星期余下的几天,杰克一直躲着我。他总趁我吃午饭时,把计划书、技术说明和信件放在我桌上,并且,我修改过的文件不再被打回来。一天,我买了些饼干去办公室,顺便在杰克桌上留了一包。第二天,我又留了一张字条,在上面写道:“祝你今天一切顺利。”   Over the next few weeks, Jack reappeared. He was reserved, but there were no otherepisodes. Coworkers cornered me in the break room. "Guess you got to Jack," they said. "Youmust have told him off good."   接下来的几个星期,杰克不再躲避我了,但沉默了许多,办公室里再也没发生不愉快的事情。于是,同事们在休息室把我团团围了起来。“听说杰克被你镇住了,”他们说,“你肯定大骂了他一顿。”   I shook my head. "Jack and I are becoming friends," I said in faith. I refused to talk about time I saw Jack in the hall, I smiled at him. After all, that's what friends do.   我摇了摇头,一字一顿地说:“我们会成为朋友。”我根本不想提起杰克,每次在大厅看见他时,我总冲他微笑。毕竟,朋友就该这样。   One year after our "talk," I discovered I had breast cancer. I was thirty-two, the mother of threebeautiful young children, and scared. The cancer had metastasized to my lymph nodes and thestatistics were not great for long-term survival. After my surgery, friends and loved onesvisited and tried to find the right words. No one knew what to say, and many said the wrongthings. Others wept, and I tried to encourage them. I clung to hope myself.   一年后,我32岁,是三个漂亮孩子的母亲,但我被确诊为乳腺癌,这让我极端恐惧。癌细胞已经扩散到我的淋巴腺。从统计数据来看,我的时间不多了。手术后,我 拜访 了亲朋好友,他们尽量宽慰我,都不知道说些什么好,有些人反而说错了话,另外一些人则为我难过,还得我去安慰他们。我始终没有放弃希望。   One day, Jack stood awkwardly in the doorway of my small, darkened hospital room. I wavedhim in with a smile. He walked over to my bed and without a word placed a bundle beside the package lay several bulbs.   就在我出院的前一天,我看到门外有个人影。是杰克,他尴尬地站在门口。我微笑着招呼他进来,他走到我床边,默默地把一包东西放在我旁边,那里边是几个球茎。   "Tulips," he said.   “这是郁金香。”他说。   I grinned, not understanding.   我笑着,不明白他的用意。   He shuffled his feet, then cleared his throat. "If you plant them when you get home, they'llcome up next spring. I just wanted you to know that I think you'll be there to see them whenthey come up."   他清了清嗓子,“回家后把它们种下,到明年春天就长出来了。”他挪挪脚,“我希望你知道,你一定看得到它们发芽开花。”   Tears clouded my eyes and I reached out my hand. "Thank you," I whispered.   我泪眼朦胧地伸出手。   Jack grasped my hand and gruffly replied, "You're welcome. You can't see it now, but nextspring you'll see the colors I picked out for you. I think you'll like them." He turned and leftwithout another word.   “谢谢你。”我低声说。杰克抓住我的手,生硬地答道:“不必客气。到明年长出来后,你就能看到我为你挑的是什么颜色的郁金香了。”之后,他没说一句话便转身离开了。   For ten years, I have watched those red-and-white striped tulips push their way through thesoil every spring.   转眼间,十多年过去了,每年春天,我都会看着这些红白相间的郁金香破土而出。事实上,今年九月,医生已宣布我痊愈了。我也看着孩子们高中 毕业 ,进入大学。   In a moment when I prayed for just the right word, a man with very few words said all the rightthings.   在那绝望的时刻,我祈求他人的安慰,而这个男人寥寥数语,却情真意切,温暖着我脆弱的心。   After all, that's what friends do.   毕竟,朋友之间就该这么做。   英文经典朗诵美文篇二   A church built with 57 cents - Anonymous   57美分建成的教堂 匿名   A sobbing little girl stood near a small church from which she had been turned away because it "was too crowded."I can't go to Sunday school," she sobbed to the pastor as he walked by.   一个小女孩被拦在一座小教堂外面,“因为里面“太拥挤了,他们不让我进星期日学校(在美国,星期日学校是指在星期天对 儿童 进行宗教 教育 的学校)。”小女孩向一位路过的牧师哭诉道。   Seeing her shabby, unkempt appearance, the pastor guessed the reason and,taking her by the hand,took her inside and found a place for her in the Sunday school child was so happy that they found room for her, that she went to bed that night thinking of the children who have no place to worship Jesus.   见她蓬头垢面、衣衫褴褛的样子,牧师便猜出她为何被拒之门外了。于是,牧师牵着她的小手,把她带进教堂,在星期日学校的教室里给她找到了一个位置,小女孩非常高兴。   Some two years later, this child lay dead in one of the poor tenement buildings and the parents called for the kindhearted pastor, who had befriended their daughter, to handle the final her poor little body was being moved, a worn and crumpled purse was found which seemed to have been rummaged from some trash dump.   两年后,小女孩在一间破旧的贫民屋里离开了人世。她的父母把那位曾经善待他们女儿的好心牧师请过来料理后事。当他们挪动可怜的小女孩的遗体时,从她身上突然滑落了一个皱巴巴的、破烂不堪的、像是从垃圾堆里翻出来的红色小钱包。   Inside was found 57 cents and a note scribbled in childish handwriting which read, "This is to help build the little church bigger so more children can go to Sunday School.   钱包里共有57美分,还有一张小纸条,上面用歪歪扭扭的小孩字迹写道:“这些钱用来扩建小教堂,这样更多的小朋友就能够上星期日学校了。”   For two years she had saved for this offering of the pastor tearfully read that note, he knew instantly what he would this note and the cracked, red pocketbook to the pulpit, he told the story of her unselfish love and devotion.   小女孩花了两年的时间来积攒这份爱!牧师泪流满面地看完这张纸条,立刻意识到自己该做些什么。他把这张小纸条和红色钱包带到教堂的讲坛,向众人讲述这个充满了无私的爱与宗教虔诚的感人 故事 。   He challenged his deacons to get busy and raise enough money for the larger building.   牧师还向教堂的执事提议,通过募集资金来扩建这座小教堂。   But the story does not end there!   但是,故事并未就此结束……   A newspaper learned of the story and published it. It was read by a Realtor who offered them aparcel of land worth many told that the church could not pay so much, heoffered it for 57 cents. Church members made large donations. Checks came from far five years the little girl's gift had increased to $250, huge sum for thattime (near the! turn of the century).Her unselfish love had paid large dividend.   一家报社得知这一情况,将整个故事搬上了报纸。一个富裕的房地产商读到这篇 文章 后,把一块价值不菲的地皮以57美分的价格卖给了这个小教堂。教区的人们捐助了一大笔钱,馈赠的支票也从四面八方汇集而来。短短五年的时间,捐赠的数字已从当初小女孩的57美分增加到25万美元——这在20世纪初,可是一笔相当可观的财富!   When you are in the city of Philadelphia, look up Temple Baptist Church, with a seating capacityof 3,300 and Temple University,where hundreds of students are a look, too, at theGood Samaritan Hospital and at a Sunday School building which houses hundreds of SundaySchoolers, so that no child in the area will ever need to be left outside during Sunday schooltime.   现在,如果您到费城,请参观一下拥有3,300个座位的天普浸信会教堂(坦普尔大教堂),也不要忘了去看一看天普大学(坦普尔大学),成千上万的学生在那儿接受教育。同时,再到撒马利亚慈善医院瞧一瞧,以及扩建后的星期日学校,如今,教区的数百名活泼可爱的儿童都可以进入星期日学校,没人会被拒之门外。   In one of the rooms of this building may be seen the picture of the sweet face of the little girlwhose 57 cents,so sacrificially saved, made such remarkable history. Alongside of it is aportrait of her kind pastor, Dr. Russel H. Conwell, author of the book, "Acres of Diamonds" Atrue story, which goes to show WHAT GOD, CAN DO WITH 57 cents.   星期日学校里面,有一个房间专门用来陈列这个小女孩的画像,画面上的小女孩是那么可爱,这个贫穷的小女孩用节俭下来的57美分创造了一段非同寻常的历史。画像旁边陈列着那位好心牧师的肖像,《万亩钻石》的作者——鲁塞·H·康威尔( Russell H. Conwell)博士。   英文经典朗诵美文篇三   Forgiveness   宽恕的艺术   To forgive may be divine, but no one ever said it was easy.   宽恕是神圣的,但是没有人说很容易做到宽恕别人。   When someone has deeply hurt you, it can be extremely difficult to let go of your grudge.   当你被深深伤害的时候,想要不怀恨在心是很难做到的。   But forgiveness is possible -- and it can be surprisingly beneficial to your physical and mental health.   但是宽恕是可能的——而且这会给你的身心健康带来出乎意料的益处。   "People who forgive show less depression, anger and stress and more hopefulness," says Frederic, ., author of Forgive for Good. "   《宽恕的好处》一书的作者弗雷德里克博士说。 “懂得宽恕的人不会感到那么沮丧、愤怒和紧张,他们总是充满希望。   So it can help save on the wear and tear on our organs, reduce the wearing out of the immune system and allow people to feel more vital."   所以宽恕有助于减少人体各种器官的损耗,降低免疫系统的疲劳程度并使人精力更加充沛。”   So how do you start the healing? Try following these steps:   那么,如何恢复自己的情绪呢?试试下面的一些步骤吧:   Calm yourself. To defuse your anger, try a simple stress-management technique. "   让自己冷静下来。尝试一种简单的减压技巧来缓解你愤怒的情绪。   Take a couple of breaths and think of something that gives you pleasure: a beautiful scene in nature, someone you love," Frederic says.   弗雷德里克建议:“做几次深呼吸,然后想想那些令你快乐的事情,比如自然界的美丽景色,或者你爱的人。”   Don't wait for an apology. "Many times the person who hurt you has no intention of apologizing," Frederic says.   不要等别人来道歉。弗雷德里克说:“许多时候,伤害你的人没有想过要道歉。”   "They may have wanted to hurt you or they just don't see things the same way. So if you wait for people to apologize, you could be waiting an awfully long time."   “他们可能是故意的,也可能只是和你看待事物的方式不一样。所以如果你等着别人来道歉,你可能会等相当长的时间。”   Keep in mind that forgiveness does not necessarily mean reconciliation with the person who upset you or condoning of his or her action.   你要牢记,宽恕并不一定意味着顺从那些让你心烦意乱的人,也不意味着饶恕他或她的行为。   Take the control away from your offender. Mentally replaying your hurt gives power to the person who caused you pain. "   不要让冒犯你的人控制你的情绪。内心里总是想着自己的伤痛,只会给伤害你的人打气。   Instead of focusing on your wounded feelings, learn to look for the love, beauty and kindness around you," Frederic says.   弗雷德里克说:“与其老是关注自己受到的伤害,还不如学着去寻找你身边的真善美。”   Try to see things from the other person's perspective. If you empathize with that person, you may realize that he or she was acting out of ignorance, fear -- even love.   试着从别人的角度来看问题。如果你站在别人的立场上,你也许会意识到他或她是因为无知、害怕、甚至是爱才那样做的。   To gain perspective, you may want to write a letter to yourself from your offender's point of view.   为了能够站在别人的角度来看问题,你可以从冒犯你的人的立场给你自己写一封信。   Recognize the benefits of forgiveness. Research has shown that people who forgive report more energy, better appetite and better sleep patterns.   认识到宽恕的益处。研究表明懂得宽恕的人精力更旺盛、食欲更好、睡觉更香。   Don't forget to forgive yourself. "For some people, forgiving themselves is the biggest challenge," Frederic says. "But it can rob you of your self-confidence if you don't do it."   不要忘了宽恕自己。弗雷德里克说:“对于有些人来说,宽恕自己才是最大的挑战。但是如果你不宽恕自己,你会失去自信。”

经典美文,经得起时间的考验,被历史证明是最有价值、最重要的文化精髓,思想宏远,构思巧妙,语言精美。我精心收集了3分钟英语美文,供大家欣赏学习!

Shocking Bill

触目惊心的账单

A young man had a new girlfriend,whom he wanted to impress

一年轻人新交了一位女朋友,为了给她留下好的印象

so he invited her to go to a world-famous restaurant with him one evening.

一天晚上他邀请女朋友去世界闻名的饭店吃饭。

They dined wonderfully and had numerous drinks;

他们吃了顿丰盛的饭菜并且还喝了各种各样的饮料。

they danced until midnight,and there was fine musical entertainment.

伴随着一场优雅的音乐会,他们跳舞一直到深夜。

The girl enjoyed the entire evening,

女孩整个晚上玩的很尽兴。

and was suitably impressed by everything she saw,

她所看到的一切,给她留下了深刻的印象,

including several film stars.

包括看到的几个影星。

Then the waiter brought the bill at the end of the evening,

这时,服务员拿来了这天晚上的消费的账单。

and when the young man saw how much he had to pay,

但年轻人看到账单时,

he was so shocked by the total that he went as white as a sheet.

他被账单上的数目惊呆了,脸色苍白。

The helpful waiter, who was watching his face,

服务员注视着他的脸,

thought he might be going to faint,

他认为这个年轻人要晕倒了。

so he quickly poured out a glass of ice cold water

于是,他拿来一杯冰水

and emptied it over the young man's head

泼在年轻人的头上,

Then he took the bill back and added to it:Iced water-- 50 cents.

然后他又拿来账单,并在上面加上:"冰水,50便士。"

Love and Time

爱和时间

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived:

从前,有一个岛屿上住着所有的感情:

Happiness,Sadness, Knowledge,and all of the others, including Love.

快乐,悲伤,知识,还有包括爱在内的所有其他所有情感。

One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink,

一天他们得到消息说这个岛屿将要沉没,

so all constructed boats and left. Except for love.

除了爱以外,他们都修建了船只,打算离开。

Love was the only one who stayed.

只有爱无动于衷,

Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

她想在最后一刻才离开

When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.

当岛屿几乎沉没的时候爱决定寻求帮助。

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat.

富裕乘着一艘巨轮从爱身旁经过,

Love said,"Richness, can you take me with you?"

爱问:"富裕,你能带上我吗?"

Richness answered,"No,I can' is a lot of gold and silver in my boat.

富裕回答说:"不行,我的船上有很多金银珠宝

There is no place here for you."

没地方留给你了。"

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel.

爱决定求助于空虚,他正坐在一艘漂亮的船上。

"Vanity,please help me!"

"空虚,请帮帮我。"

"I can't help you, are all wet and might damage my boat,Vanity answered

"我帮不了你,爱,你全身湿淋淋的会毁了我的船的。"空虚回答说。

Sadness was close by so Love asked,"Sadness,let me go with you."

悲伤走了过来,于是爱问:"悲伤,让我和你一块走吧?"

"Oh...Love,I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"

"噢......爱,我很难过想一个人呆着!"

Happiness passed by Love,too,

快乐也从爱身边经过,

but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.

她太高兴了竟然没有听到爱叫她。

Suddenly,there was a voice,"Come,Love, I will take you." It was an elder.

忽然,传来一个声音:来吧,爱,我载你。"是位老人。

So blessed and overjoyed,

爱是那么欣喜若狂,

Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going.

竟忘记了问老人他们要去哪儿。

When they arrived at dry land,the elder went her own way.

到了一块干地后,老人放下爱独自走了。

Realizing how much was owed the elder,

意识到自己亏欠老人很多时,

Love asked Knowledge another elder,"Who helped me?

爱问另一位叫知识的老人:"帮我的是谁?"

"It was Time." Knowledge answered.

"是时间。"知识回答。

"Time?"asked Love."But why did Time help me?"

"时间?"爱问,"为什么时间要帮我?"

Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered,

知识意味深长地笑笑说:

"Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."

"因为只有时间才懂得爱有多么珍贵。"

At the Post Office

在邮局

This was what happened to a Frenchman who lived in England

这是一个发生在居住英国的

and didn't know English very well.

而英语不太好的法国人身上的故事。

One day,he went into a post office with his letter.

一天他去邮局寄信

He bought a stamp and gave it together with his letter,

他买了一张邮票,将邮票和信一起

to the girl at the counter.

交给了柜台前的小姐。

"Oh,no."the girl said,"You must stick the stamp on yourself."

"哦,不,"小姐说,"你必须自己贴上邮票。"

The Frenchman was very could not believe his ears.

这个法国人非常惊讶,他不相信自己的耳朵。

He said,"I want to post my letter,not myself.

他说:"我要寄的是信,而不是我自己。

Why must I stick the stamp on myself?"The girl smiled and answered,

为什么要在我自己身上贴上邮票?"

"I mean that you must stick the stamp on the envelope and must do it yourself

小姐笑着说:"我的意思是你必须自己把邮票贴在信封上。"

经典英语散文朗诵5分钟

那我就推荐一首泰戈尔的诗吧:Where The Mind Is Without FearWhere the mind is without fear and the head is held highWhere knowledge is freeWhere the world has not been broken up into fragmentsBy narrow domestic wallsWhere words come out from the depth of truthWhere tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfectionWhere the clear stream of reason has not lost its wayInto the dreary desert sand of dead habitWhere the mind is led forward by theeInto ever-widening thought and actionInto that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake你得要有勇气和志向才敢朗诵这首诗。。。

英语是一门语言,我相信只要有心坚持每天朗诵一篇英文 散文 ,无论是你的朗诵能力还是英语能力都会大大提高,下面我整理了优美英文散文朗诵,供你阅读参考。  优美英文散文朗诵篇01   I like for youto be still:   it is as throughyou are absent   and you hear mefrom far away and my voice does not touch you   It seems asthrough your eyes had flown away   and it seemsthat a kiss had sealed your mouth   as all thingsare filled with my soul   your emerge fromthe things, fill with my soul   you are like mysoul, a butterfly of dreams   and you are likethe word melancholy   I like for you to be still, and you seemfar away   It sounds asthough you are lamenting,   a butterflycooing like a dove   And you hear mefrom far away,   and my voice does not reach you   Let me come tobe still in your silence   And let me talkto you with your silence   That is brightlike a lamp, simple as a ring   You are like thenight, with its stillness and constellations   Your silence is that of a star, as remount and candid   I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent   distant and dull of sorrow, as though you had died   One word then,one smile, is enough   And I m happy, happy that’s not true   我喜欢你是静静的:   仿佛你消失了一样你从远处聆听我,   我的声音却无法触及你好像你的目光已经游离而去   如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴   如同我积满一切的灵魂   而你从一切中出现,充盈了我的灵魂   你像我的灵魂,   像一只梦想的蝴蝶 你如同“忧郁”这个词   我喜欢你是静静的:好像你已远去   你听起来想在悲叹,   一只如鸽般细语的蝴蝶你从远处聆听我,   我的声音却无法触及你   让我在你的静谧中安静无声   并且让我籍着你的沉默与你说话   你的沉默亮若明灯,简单如环   你如黑夜,拥有寂静与群星   你的沉默就是星星的力量,遥远而明亮   我喜欢你是静静的:仿佛你消失了一样远隔千里,   满怀哀恸,仿佛你已不在人世彼时,   一个字,一个微笑,就已足够   而我会感到幸福,但那样的幸福却不真实   优美英文散文朗诵篇02   every day is a new leg&nb   life is often compared to be a long journey everyone has to start and finish one way or find there is little to say about today for i have been incrediblly exausted with the hesvy workload my boss assainged to me the last day. but when i consider the fact that i have greatly improved my speed of typing ,such happy feelings keep welling up in heart . yesterday evening i waited for bus 210 at the yamei mansion stop ,i felt it might be the worst and meanwhile the most exciting day in my life but now i only think my harsh and mesmerising days are just looming on the horison before me. it is the best of times, it is the worst of can never disregard winston churchill's time-held wisdom ---attitude is a littile thing that makes a big difference!   sometimes i cannot refrain from thinking about thingsinrelivant to me ,whereas from the perspective of philosophy, all the world is interwined together so i cannot deny that the necessity for us to care more. on the world's most insanely overloaded bus , no one seemed to be less hostile. especially young people who have never in their life believe that how worse off we have degenarated since the introduction of pubic transportation in of the current traffic situation in xi'an , an image conjures up in my memory that the indian government or its people allow passengers tosit or even stand on the top of the bus and trains . how innovative they are. for some people like me , it does feel better to choose the top than the terriblly stufferd in-side of bus 210.   i find for the time being people are actually less happier than before, because when you carefully observepeople around me it is not hard to sense those sad eyes, angry puffs andbuffs, and rude language .the question is whethere it is imperative for each of us to present them withour smiling faces in the face of less happier people . emotion like a vaccine is agod given gift to eradicate ailments in the seemingly harsh world, so let's inject positive signals with our smileintothe world for the sake of others . we are here to cure rather than contract others and that's the purpose of god to make us, be you a believer or not .we are human but we should live above mere being like animals, which is the cretirion that sets us from lower beings.   优美英文散文朗诵篇03   Perenial Realm of Happiness   The world is a large stage where all things are possible if you strive and brave to stand thepainful trials and errors. Generally everyone enjoys the equal oppotunities to realise his or her self worth as long as we tap our potential in accordance with morality and just laws. However it's actually not that fair for each of us as far as some occurences of nepotism are concerned . As is the self-evident truth ,no society is ultimately equal and fair especially in terms of the unbalanced distribution of wealth . Being it the hard fact, we sill have the reason to set out to achieve big things against all the odds because a comfortable and affluent life come with relentless efforts. Happiness is always an end we humanbeings aspire to attainat all costs , but some of us is tooeager to gain it , leading to regrets for the rest of life. If the means you take to gain happiness are bad or exert harm to others , you won't have a true happy life in the end. Besides a slew of terrible consequences will accordingly arise from the wrongdoings. At the expenses of people and state property , tyrant launchs wars onother reletively weaker nations , butno matter he wins or otherwise it's the people and their later generations that suffer all those losses materially,pysically as well aspsycologically. That's why he is going to be notoriously labled as a tyrant claiming ruthless atrocitisto not onlyhis people but other innocent populice. To gaurantee reaching a desired end and construct a perenial realm of happiness , each individual and the country should first and formost figure out a just meansor prerequisite for that popurse. In those 40 years or so , we have made big strides in reform and opening-up to the outside, living up to almost all the goals the party set for our development . As a would-be worker , I have a mixed feeling of anticipation and fear in light of a multitude of seemingly negative information circulating on the press and sina micro blog website .Corruptionand abuse of power still run rampant in the gonernment , the state-owned company is still a place for lazy and uncompetent workers with stable and good salaries at the cost of the state revenue which comes from hard-working taxpayers at large, andthe most horrifying statement is that all the enterprises prioritise conextions instesd of personalcreativity , giving rise to a highly hiarachical coporate structure and a shameful culturewhich preach neponism and favorism. The debt-riddenGreecehave tasted the bitter fruit of utilitaranism and we should take her as a warning in the coming state governance and grassroots democracy advancement. Wetend to think of America as our presumed enemy based on herreactions to us, whereas without her the modernisition of China is merely impossible let alone the great rejuvenation of the great Chinese nation looming not afar. In my humble opinion, all we have achieved to date owes a great share to the US. Even the strategy of sustainable development is inspired by the book- the silent spring by an american female writer. I suppose we follow and further study US in the economic term as ourexample andmean while avoid restage the finatial crisis steming from the motgage sector by resumemeticulous control overthe housing bubbles in keymetropolises. I am about to graduate and securing a good job is of paramountimportance for my future well-being , so I hope the real estate turns a afordable market for the public instead a sector for speculators who own too many houses, wasting the fruit of the party observe in the interests of people, administrate for people and sincerely render its service to the wellfare of people . Only by live out its true creed will we see a new China ,a realm of happiness overflowing

Things Shall Never Die 这些美好不会消逝 By --Charles Dickens/查尔斯.狄更斯 The bright,the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的, That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的, The impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的, The dreams of love and truth; 让我们梦想着爱与真理的; The longing after something's lost, 在失去后为之感到珍惜的, The spirit's yearning cry, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着的, The striving after better hopes- 为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的- These things can never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 The timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手, A brother in his need, 在你的弟兄需要的时候, A kindly word in grief's dark hour 伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话 That proves a friend indeed ; 就足以证明朋友的真心; The plea for mercy softly breathed, 轻声地乞求怜悯, When justice threatens nigh, 在审判临近的时候, The sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一种伤感-- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 Let nothing pass for every hand 在人间传递温情 Must find some work to do ; 尽你所能地去做; Lose not a chance to waken love- 别错失去了唤醒爱的良机----- Be firm,and just ,and true; 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚; So shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒 Beam on thee from on high. 就不会消失。 And angel voices say to thee---你将听到天使的声音在说----- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 Dream Everyone has a dream. Now I'll talk about my dream i What is my dream? I often ask myself. When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a soldier with a gun so that I could defend our motherland. Now I am a young boy with a new dream——to be a doc-tor. I want to be a famous doctor, helping the sick and saving their lives. Why has my dream changed? Well, at the age of 11 I was ill, badly ill. I was told that I had cancer. I had to leave both my school and my friends and go to the hospital. Every day I suf-fered the troubles caused by this illness. I also saw some people who were suffering and dying of ill-nesses. I made up my mind to become a doctor, so that I can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases. China is a develop-ing country. She needs good medicine and good doctors, especially in the countryside and lonely villages. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money. I'll do every bit to cure the incurable. I hope to see a world where there is no cancer, no Aids, no fatal diseases. I'm confident that through the joint efforts of you and me, man will put an end to his bodily sufferings and this dream of mine will one day be brought into reality.

Where The Mind Is Without the mind is without fear and the head is held high.

Youthisnotatimeoflife;itisastateofmind;itisnotterofrosycheeks,redlipsandsuppleknees;itisterofthewill.

aqualityoftheimagination,avigoroftheemotions;.

.

.

.

Whether60or16,’snextandthejoyofthegameofliving.

Inthecenterofyourheartandmyheart,thereisawirelessstation;solongasitreceivesmessagesofbeauty,hope.

courageandpowerfrommanandfromtheinfinite,solongasyouareyoung.

经典英文朗诵

《再别康桥》

作者:徐志摩

Very quietly I take my leave

As quietly as I came here;

Quietly I wave good-bye

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

轻轻的我走了,

正如我轻轻的来;

我轻轻的招手,

作别西天的云彩。

The golden willows by the riverside

Are young brides in the setting sun;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

Always linger in the depth of my heart.

那河畔的金柳,

是夕阳中的新娘;

波光里的艳影,

在我的心头荡漾。

The floatingheart growing in the sludge

Sways leisurely under the water;

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

I would be a water plant!

软泥上的青荇,

油油的在水底招摇;

在康桥的柔波里,

我甘心做一条水草!

That pool under the shade of elm trees

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

那榆荫下的一潭,

不是清泉,是天上虹,

揉碎在浮藻间,

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

To where the green grass is more verdant;

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

寻梦?撑一支长蒿,

向青草更青处漫溯,

满载一船星辉,

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But I cannot sing aloud

Quietness is my farewell music;

Even summer insects help silence for me

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

但我不能放歌,

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

夏虫也为我沉默,

沉默是今晚的康桥!

Very quietly I take my leave

As quietly as I came here;

Gently I flick my sleeves

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

悄悄的我走了,

正如我悄悄的来;

我挥一挥衣袖,

不带走一片云彩。

《再别康桥》是现代诗人徐志摩脍炙人口的诗篇,是新月派诗歌的代表作品。全诗以离别康桥时感情起伏为线索,抒发了对康桥依依惜别的深情。

语言轻盈柔和,诗人用虚实相间的手法,描绘了一幅幅流动的画面,细致入微地将诗人对康桥的爱恋,对往昔生活的憧憬,表现得真挚、浓郁、隽永,是徐志摩诗作中的绝唱。

扩展资料

《再别康桥》赏析

这首《再别康桥》全诗共七节,每节四行,每行两顿或三顿,不拘一格而又法度严谨,韵式上严守二、四押韵,抑扬顿挫,朗朗上口。

这优美的节奏象涟漪般荡漾开来,既是虔诚的学子寻梦的跫音,又契合著诗人感情的潮起潮落,有一种独特的审美快感。

七节诗错落有致地排列,韵律在其中徐行缓步地铺展,颇有些“长袍白面,郊寒岛瘦”的诗人气度。可以说,正体现了徐志摩的诗美主张。

推荐你《体育颂》!是现代奥林匹克运动会的创始人——顾拜旦于1912年第5届奥运会在瑞典斯德歌尔摩举行时,用笔名发表的一篇优美动听的散文诗。该作品获得了首次举办的奥林匹克文学艺术比赛金质奖。这篇作品在当时产生了巨大的轰动效应。《体育颂》经历了多年,其间一直为人们所喜闻乐见,争先传诵,具有永久的魅力。《体育颂》体现了时代特点和重大社会意义的奥林匹克理想,闪耀着顾拜旦体育思想的灿烂光辉,具有很高的审美价值和强大的美学力量。顾拜旦在这篇传世的散文诗中充满激情地讴歌体育和奥林匹克运动,高度评价了奥林匹克运动在现代社会文明中的作用和地位,同时也讽刺和批判了奥林匹克运动中的种种弊端,其主导思想是“体育就是和平”,这也是他以“奥林匹克理想”为题的《文选》中多次阐释的奥林匹克主义,且被《奥林匹克宪章》所强调。顾拜旦用一个法国名字和一个德国名字署名发表这首散文诗,是用心良苦的。首先是基于他所倡导的“费厄泼赖”的公平竞争原则,为使评委能公平评判而用了笔名;其次,根据国际奥林匹克委员会委员、匈牙利人梅佐博士的解释,顾拜旦先生是想告诉人们:即使像法国、德国这样有着世仇的国家,也能在奥林匹克运动的大家庭中,增进互相了解而友好相处。英文原文:ODE TO SPORT *I.O Sport, pleasure of the Gods, essence of life, you appeared suddenly in the midst of the grey clearing which writhes with the drudgery of modern existence, like the radiant messenger of a past age, when mankind still smiled. And the glimmer of dawn lit up the mountain tops and flecks of light dotted the ground in the gloomy forests.II.O Sport, you are Beauty! You are the architect of that edifice which is the human body and which can become abject or sublime according to whether it is defiled by vile passions or improved through healthy exertion. There can be no beauty without balance and proportion, and you are the peerless master of both, for you create harmony, you give movements rhythm, you make strength graceful and you endow suppleness with power.Ill.O Sport, you are Justice! The perfect equity for which men strive in vain in their social institutions is your constant companion. No one can jump a centimetre higher than the height he can jump, nor run a minute longer than the length he can run. The limits of his success are determined solely by his own physical and moral strength.IV.O Sport, you are Audacity! The meaning of all muscular effort can be summed up in the word ‘dare’. What good are muscles, what is the point of feeling strong and agile, and why work to improve one’s agility and strength, unless it is in order to dare? But the daring you inspire has nothing in common with the adventurer’s recklessness in staking everything on chance. Yours is a prudent, well-considered audacity.V.O Sport, you are Honour!The laurels you bestow have no value unless they have been won in absolute fairness and with perfect impartiality. He who, with some shameful trick, manages to deceive his fellow competitors feels guilt to his very core and lives in fear of the ignominious epithet which shall forever be attached to his name should his trickery be discovered.VI.O Sport, you are Joy! At your behest, flesh dances and eyes smile; blood races abundantly through the arteries. Thoughts stretch out on a brighter, clearer horizon. To the sorrowful you can even bring salutary diversion from their distress, whilst the happy you enable fully to savour their joie de vivre.VII.O Sport, you are Fecundity! You strive directly and nobly towards perfection of the race, destroying unhealthy seed and correcting the flaws which threaten its essential purity. And you fill the athlete with a desire to see his sons grow up agile and strong around him to take his place in the arena and, in their turn, carry off the most glorious trophies.VIII.O Sport, you are Progress! To serve you, a man must improve himself both physically and spiritually. You force him to abide by a greater discipline; you demand that he avoid all excess. You teach him wise rules which allow him to exert himself with the maximum of intensity without compromising his good health.IX.O Sport, you are Peace! You promote happy relations between peoples, bringing them together in their shared devotion to a strength which is controlled, organized and self-disciplined. From you, the young worldwide learn self-respect, and thus the diversity of national qualities becomes the source of a generous and friendly rivalry.*Awarded a prize in the sports literature competition in the V Olympiad Stockholm 1912.** Pierre de Coubertin pseudonym.配乐的话,不要用运动员进行曲,太吵可以用出埃及记,或者其他比较大气的音乐,如果愿意用这篇文章可以百度HI我

朗诵虽是朗诵者的二度创作,但诗词本身所表现的意境美是不可忽略的,更要结合朗诵者的体会,在朗诵过程中得以升华。下面是我带来的英文经典朗诵美文,欢迎阅读!英文经典朗诵美文篇一 That's what friends do 朋友就该这么做 Jack tossed the papers on my desk—his eyebrows knit into a straight line as he glared at me. 杰克把文件扔到我桌上,皱着眉头,气愤地瞪着我。 "What's wrong?" I asked. “怎么了?”我问道。 He jabbed a finger at the proposal. "Next time you want to change anything, ask me first," he said, turning on his heels and leaving me stewing in anger. 他指着计划书狠狠地说道:“下次想作什么改动前,先征求一下我的意见。”然后转身走了,留下我一个人在那里生闷气。 How dare he treat me like that, I thought. I had changed one long sentence, and corrected grammar, something I thought I was paid to do. 他怎么能这样对我!我想,我只是改了一个长句,更正了语法错误,但这都是我的分内之事啊。 It's not that I hadn't been warned. Other women who had worked my job before me called Jack names I couldn't repeat. One coworker took me aside the first day. "He's personally responsible for two different secretaries leaving the firm," she whispered. 其实也有人提醒过我,上一任在我这个职位上工作的女士就曾大骂过他。我第一天上班时,就有同事把我拉到一旁小声说:“已有两个秘书因为他而辞职了。” As the weeks went by, I grew to despise Jack. His actions made me question much that I believed in, such as turning the other cheek and loving your enemies. Jack quickly slapped a verbal insult on any cheek turned his way. I prayed about the situation, but to be honest, I wanted to put Jack in his place, not love him. 几周后,我逐渐有些鄙视杰克了,而这又有悖于我的信条——别人打你左脸,右脸也转过去让他打;爱自己的敌人。但无论怎么做,总会挨杰克的骂。说真的,我很想灭灭他的嚣张气焰,而不是去爱他。我还为此默默祈祷过。 One day another of his episodes left me in tears. I stormed into his office, prepared to lose my job if needed, but not before I let the man know how I felt. I opened the door and Jack glanced up. “What?” he asked abruptly. 一天,因为一件事,我又被他气哭了。我冲进他的办公室,准备在被炒鱿鱼前让他知道我的感受。我推开门,杰克抬头看了我一眼。“有事吗?”他突然说道。 Suddenly I knew what I had to do. After all, he deserved it. 我猛地意识到该怎么做了。毕竟,他罪有应得。 I sat across from him and said calmly, "Jack, the way you've been treating me is wrong. I've never had anyone speak to me that way. As a professional, it's wrong, and I can't allow it to continue." 我在他对面坐下:“杰克,你对待我的方式很有问题。还从没有人像你那样对我说话。作为一个职业人士,你这么做很愚蠢,我无法容忍这样的事情再度发生。” Jack snickered nervously and leaned back in his chair. I closed my eyes briefly. God help me, I prayed. 杰克不安地笑了笑,向后靠靠。我闭了一下眼睛,祈祷着,希望上帝能帮帮我。 "I want to make you a promise. I will be a friend," I said. "I will treat you as you deserve to be treated, with respect and kindness. You deserve that. Everybody does." I slipped out of the chair and closed the door behind me. “我保证,可以成为你的朋友。你是我的上司,我自然会尊敬你,礼貌待你,这是我应做的。每个人都应得到如此礼遇。”我说着便起身离开,把门关上了。 Jack avoided me the rest of the week. Proposals, specs, and letters appeared on my desk whileI was at lunch, and my corrected versions were not seen again. I brought cookies to the officeone day and left a batch on his desk. Another day I left a note. "Hope your day is going great,"it read. 那个星期余下的几天,杰克一直躲着我。他总趁我吃午饭时,把计划书、技术说明和信件放在我桌上,并且,我修改过的文件不再被打回来。一天,我买了些饼干去办公室,顺便在杰克桌上留了一包。第二天,我又留了一张字条,在上面写道:“祝你今天一切顺利。” Over the next few weeks, Jack reappeared. He was reserved, but there were no otherepisodes. Coworkers cornered me in the break room. "Guess you got to Jack," they said. "Youmust have told him off good." 接下来的几个星期,杰克不再躲避我了,但沉默了许多,办公室里再也没发生不愉快的事情。于是,同事们在休息室把我团团围了起来。“听说杰克被你镇住了,”他们说,“你肯定大骂了他一顿。” I shook my head. "Jack and I are becoming friends," I said in faith. I refused to talk about him.Every time I saw Jack in the hall, I smiled at him. After all, that's what friends do. 我摇了摇头,一字一顿地说:“我们会成为朋友。”我根本不想提起杰克,每次在大厅看见他时,我总冲他微笑。毕竟,朋友就该这样。 One year after our "talk," I discovered I had breast cancer. I was thirty-two, the mother of threebeautiful young children, and scared. The cancer had metastasized to my lymph nodes and thestatistics were not great for long-term survival. After my surgery, friends and loved onesvisited and tried to find the right words. No one knew what to say, and many said the wrongthings. Others wept, and I tried to encourage them. I clung to hope myself. 一年后,我32岁,是三个漂亮孩子的母亲,但我被确诊为乳腺癌,这让我极端恐惧。癌细胞已经扩散到我的淋巴腺。从统计数据来看,我的时间不多了。手术后,我 拜访 了亲朋好友,他们尽量宽慰我,都不知道说些什么好,有些人反而说错了话,另外一些人则为我难过,还得我去安慰他们。我始终没有放弃希望。 One day, Jack stood awkwardly in the doorway of my small, darkened hospital room. I wavedhim in with a smile. He walked over to my bed and without a word placed a bundle beside me.Inside the package lay several bulbs. 就在我出院的前一天,我看到门外有个人影。是杰克,他尴尬地站在门口。我微笑着招呼他进来,他走到我床边,默默地把一包东西放在我旁边,那里边是几个球茎。 "Tulips," he said. “这是郁金香。”他说。 I grinned, not understanding. 我笑着,不明白他的用意。 He shuffled his feet, then cleared his throat. "If you plant them when you get home, they'llcome up next spring. I just wanted you to know that I think you'll be there to see them whenthey come up." 他清了清嗓子,“回家后把它们种下,到明年春天就长出来了。”他挪挪脚,“我希望你知道,你一定看得到它们发芽开花。” Tears clouded my eyes and I reached out my hand. "Thank you," I whispered. 我泪眼朦胧地伸出手。 Jack grasped my hand and gruffly replied, "You're welcome. You can't see it now, but nextspring you'll see the colors I picked out for you. I think you'll like them." He turned and leftwithout another word. “谢谢你。”我低声说。杰克抓住我的手,生硬地答道:“不必客气。到明年长出来后,你就能看到我为你挑的是什么颜色的郁金香了。”之后,他没说一句话便转身离开了。 For ten years, I have watched those red-and-white striped tulips push their way through thesoil every spring. 转眼间,十多年过去了,每年春天,我都会看着这些红白相间的郁金香破土而出。事实上,今年九月,医生已宣布我痊愈了。我也看着孩子们高中 毕业 ,进入大学。 In a moment when I prayed for just the right word, a man with very few words said all the rightthings. 在那绝望的时刻,我祈求他人的安慰,而这个男人寥寥数语,却情真意切,温暖着我脆弱的心。 After all, that's what friends do. 毕竟,朋友之间就该这么做。 英文经典朗诵美文篇二 A church built with 57 cents - Anonymous 57美分建成的教堂 匿名 A sobbing little girl stood near a small church from which she had been turned away because it "was too crowded."I can't go to Sunday school," she sobbed to the pastor as he walked by. 一个小女孩被拦在一座小教堂外面,“因为里面“太拥挤了,他们不让我进星期日学校(在美国,星期日学校是指在星期天对 儿童 进行宗教 教育 的学校)。”小女孩向一位路过的牧师哭诉道。 Seeing her shabby, unkempt appearance, the pastor guessed the reason and,taking her by the hand,took her inside and found a place for her in the Sunday school class.The child was so happy that they found room for her, that she went to bed that night thinking of the children who have no place to worship Jesus. 见她蓬头垢面、衣衫褴褛的样子,牧师便猜出她为何被拒之门外了。于是,牧师牵着她的小手,把她带进教堂,在星期日学校的教室里给她找到了一个位置,小女孩非常高兴。 Some two years later, this child lay dead in one of the poor tenement buildings and the parents called for the kindhearted pastor, who had befriended their daughter, to handle the final arrangements.As her poor little body was being moved, a worn and crumpled purse was found which seemed to have been rummaged from some trash dump. 两年后,小女孩在一间破旧的贫民屋里离开了人世。她的父母把那位曾经善待他们女儿的好心牧师请过来料理后事。当他们挪动可怜的小女孩的遗体时,从她身上突然滑落了一个皱巴巴的、破烂不堪的、像是从垃圾堆里翻出来的红色小钱包。 Inside was found 57 cents and a note scribbled in childish handwriting which read, "This is to help build the little church bigger so more children can go to Sunday School. 钱包里共有57美分,还有一张小纸条,上面用歪歪扭扭的小孩字迹写道:“这些钱用来扩建小教堂,这样更多的小朋友就能够上星期日学校了。” For two years she had saved for this offering of love.When the pastor tearfully read that note, he knew instantly what he would do.Carrying this note and the cracked, red pocketbook to the pulpit, he told the story of her unselfish love and devotion. 小女孩花了两年的时间来积攒这份爱!牧师泪流满面地看完这张纸条,立刻意识到自己该做些什么。他把这张小纸条和红色钱包带到教堂的讲坛,向众人讲述这个充满了无私的爱与宗教虔诚的感人 故事 。 He challenged his deacons to get busy and raise enough money for the larger building. 牧师还向教堂的执事提议,通过募集资金来扩建这座小教堂。 But the story does not end there! 但是,故事并未就此结束…… A newspaper learned of the story and published it. It was read by a Realtor who offered them aparcel of land worth many thousands.When told that the church could not pay so much, heoffered it for 57 cents. Church members made large donations. Checks came from far andwide.Within five years the little girl's gift had increased to $250,000.00--a huge sum for thattime (near the! turn of the century).Her unselfish love had paid large dividend. 一家报社得知这一情况,将整个故事搬上了报纸。一个富裕的房地产商读到这篇 文章 后,把一块价值不菲的地皮以57美分的价格卖给了这个小教堂。教区的人们捐助了一大笔钱,馈赠的支票也从四面八方汇集而来。短短五年的时间,捐赠的数字已从当初小女孩的57美分增加到25万美元——这在20世纪初,可是一笔相当可观的财富! When you are in the city of Philadelphia, look up Temple Baptist Church, with a seating capacityof 3,300 and Temple University,where hundreds of students are trained.Have a look, too, at theGood Samaritan Hospital and at a Sunday School building which houses hundreds of SundaySchoolers, so that no child in the area will ever need to be left outside during Sunday schooltime. 现在,如果您到费城,请参观一下拥有3,300个座位的天普浸信会教堂(坦普尔大教堂),也不要忘了去看一看天普大学(坦普尔大学),成千上万的学生在那儿接受教育。同时,再到撒马利亚慈善医院瞧一瞧,以及扩建后的星期日学校,如今,教区的数百名活泼可爱的儿童都可以进入星期日学校,没人会被拒之门外。 In one of the rooms of this building may be seen the picture of the sweet face of the little girlwhose 57 cents,so sacrificially saved, made such remarkable history. Alongside of it is aportrait of her kind pastor, Dr. Russel H. Conwell, author of the book, "Acres of Diamonds" Atrue story, which goes to show WHAT GOD, CAN DO WITH 57 cents. 星期日学校里面,有一个房间专门用来陈列这个小女孩的画像,画面上的小女孩是那么可爱,这个贫穷的小女孩用节俭下来的57美分创造了一段非同寻常的历史。画像旁边陈列着那位好心牧师的肖像,《万亩钻石》的作者——鲁塞·H·康威尔( Russell H. Conwell)博士。 英文经典朗诵美文篇三 Forgiveness 宽恕的艺术 To forgive may be divine, but no one ever said it was easy. 宽恕是神圣的,但是没有人说很容易做到宽恕别人。 When someone has deeply hurt you, it can be extremely difficult to let go of your grudge. 当你被深深伤害的时候,想要不怀恨在心是很难做到的。 But forgiveness is possible -- and it can be surprisingly beneficial to your physical and mental health. 但是宽恕是可能的——而且这会给你的身心健康带来出乎意料的益处。 "People who forgive show less depression, anger and stress and more hopefulness," says Frederic, Ph.D., author of Forgive for Good. " 《宽恕的好处》一书的作者弗雷德里克博士说。 “懂得宽恕的人不会感到那么沮丧、愤怒和紧张,他们总是充满希望。 So it can help save on the wear and tear on our organs, reduce the wearing out of the immune system and allow people to feel more vital." 所以宽恕有助于减少人体各种器官的损耗,降低免疫系统的疲劳程度并使人精力更加充沛。” So how do you start the healing? Try following these steps: 那么,如何恢复自己的情绪呢?试试下面的一些步骤吧: Calm yourself. To defuse your anger, try a simple stress-management technique. " 让自己冷静下来。尝试一种简单的减压技巧来缓解你愤怒的情绪。 Take a couple of breaths and think of something that gives you pleasure: a beautiful scene in nature, someone you love," Frederic says. 弗雷德里克建议:“做几次深呼吸,然后想想那些令你快乐的事情,比如自然界的美丽景色,或者你爱的人。” Don't wait for an apology. "Many times the person who hurt you has no intention of apologizing," Frederic says. 不要等别人来道歉。弗雷德里克说:“许多时候,伤害你的人没有想过要道歉。” "They may have wanted to hurt you or they just don't see things the same way. So if you wait for people to apologize, you could be waiting an awfully long time." “他们可能是故意的,也可能只是和你看待事物的方式不一样。所以如果你等着别人来道歉,你可能会等相当长的时间。” Keep in mind that forgiveness does not necessarily mean reconciliation with the person who upset you or condoning of his or her action. 你要牢记,宽恕并不一定意味着顺从那些让你心烦意乱的人,也不意味着饶恕他或她的行为。 Take the control away from your offender. Mentally replaying your hurt gives power to the person who caused you pain. " 不要让冒犯你的人控制你的情绪。内心里总是想着自己的伤痛,只会给伤害你的人打气。 Instead of focusing on your wounded feelings, learn to look for the love, beauty and kindness around you," Frederic says. 弗雷德里克说:“与其老是关注自己受到的伤害,还不如学着去寻找你身边的真善美。” Try to see things from the other person's perspective. If you empathize with that person, you may realize that he or she was acting out of ignorance, fear -- even love. 试着从别人的角度来看问题。如果你站在别人的立场上,你也许会意识到他或她是因为无知、害怕、甚至是爱才那样做的。 To gain perspective, you may want to write a letter to yourself from your offender's point of view. 为了能够站在别人的角度来看问题,你可以从冒犯你的人的立场给你自己写一封信。 Recognize the benefits of forgiveness. Research has shown that people who forgive report more energy, better appetite and better sleep patterns. 认识到宽恕的益处。研究表明懂得宽恕的人精力更旺盛、食欲更好、睡觉更香。 Don't forget to forgive yourself. "For some people, forgiving themselves is the biggest challenge," Frederic says. "But it can rob you of your self-confidence if you don't do it." 不要忘了宽恕自己。弗雷德里克说:“对于有些人来说,宽恕自己才是最大的挑战。但是如果你不宽恕自己,你会失去自信。”

英语经典朗诵

朗诵与歌唱同属有声艺术,是紧密联系的。朗诵是歌唱的基础,歌唱近乎于朗诵,是赋予音乐性的朗诵。下面是我带来的经典英语朗诵美文,欢迎阅读!

知足Contentment

Contentment is such a rare state of mind that even the wisest men sometimes find it difficult to get. There is no end to what the heart can desire. We may never have all that we want, and we will always be unhappy if we can’t be satisfied with what we already have.

知足是一种难得的精神状态,甚至最睿智的人有时也会发现很难达到知足的境界。心中的欲望没有尽头。我们也许不能得到所有想要的。如果我们不能满足于我们已经拥有的一切,我们将会经常郁郁寡欢。

We foolishly ignore our loved one to search for more material possessions, duanwenw.com only to find the joy it brings is temporary. We may lose that loved one we have ignored. We never can tell what will happen tomorrow, so appreciate and treasure people and things around us now.

我们时常愚昧地忽视我们钟爱的事物,去寻求更多物质上的拥有,结果却发现它带来的欢愉只是暂时的。我们可能会因此失去一直忽视的挚爱。我们永远不知明天将如何,所以感激并珍惜今天陪在我们周围的人和物吧。

Disappointment comes when we can’t get what we have desired or expected. The way to happiness is to learn how to control our human desires, especially the desire to have more.

当曾经的渴望或期待不能为我们所有时,失望会随之而来。通向快乐的途径是要学会控制我们人性的欲望,尤其是想要更多的欲望。

Someone once said that the constant preoccupation with desires is a sure road to misery. Don’t seek for wealth or riches. Instead, seek to be content.

有人曾说过,对欲望一直念念不忘是通往不幸的必然之路。不要追求财富,而要追求知足。

充分利用时间Make Full Use of Your Time

When you can only do a little, do it. Soon, you’ll have the chance to do a little more, and a little more again, until the job is done.

当你只能完成一点儿工作时,那么就做那一点儿。很快,你就会有机会完成更多一点儿,再多一点儿,直到将全部工作做完。

When you only have a moment or two, make full use of whatever time you have. Even when you can’t get all of it done, you can get some of it done.

当你只有一点儿时间时,充分利用你所拥有的时间,无论这段时间有多短。即使你不能在这段时间里完成全部的工作,你也可以完成其中的一部分。

Forget about the time you don’t have, and use the time you do have. Instead of worrying about how you’ll do it all, duanwenw.com focus on doing what you can do right now.

不要去想你不能空出的时间,而要利用你所拥有的时间。与其为如何做完全部工作而担忧,不如现在就集中注意力来做你能做的部分。

Achievement requires many steps. So take one step each time that you can.

一份工作的完成需要很多个步骤。所以,循序渐进,每次完成你能力范围内的一点儿。

Don’t waste your time complaining when interruptions knock you off track. Just get yourself beyond them and get quickly back to work.

当各种干扰使你脱离正常轨道时,不要浪费时间去抱怨,而要超越这些干扰,并尽快返回到工作中。

Do what you can, when you can, as often as you can. Your persisten, consistent efforts will steadily take you where you choose to go.

在你能工作时,尽可能经常地去做你力所能及的事情。你坚持不懈的努力将带你朝着你所选择的方向坚定地前进。

你随时可以成功

To solve any problem or to reach your goal, you don’t need to know all the answers in advance. But you must have a clear idea of the problem or the goal you want to reach.

解决任何问题或实现目标,都不需要你预先知晓一切答案。但你需要明确知道自己面临的问题和实现的目标

All you have to do is know where you’re going. The answers will come to you of their own accord. duanwenw.com Don’t procrastinate when faced with a big difficult problem. Break the problem into parts, and handle one part at a time.

你必须知道自己的目的所在,答案才会自然揭晓。面对大问题,不可延迟,要将问题分成若干部分,各个击破。

If you can get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed. It’s the job you never start that takes the longest to finish. Don’t worry about what lies dimly at a distance, but do what lies clearly ahead.

倘若你有开始的勇气,就一定会有成功的勇气。你从未接触过的工作,需要你花费更多的时间才能完成。切勿为远方朦胧之物而担忧,要做好眼前的明确之事。

Your biggest opportunity is where you are right now. Once you begin you’re half done.

你的最大机遇就在你此刻所在的地方。只要开始,就获得了一半的成功。

成功的朗诵者会在深入理解原作的思想内容的基础上,以情为魂,以声为根,把文字作品转化为富有感染力的有声语言,从而阐释作品的思想情感,展现朗诵的艺术美感。下面是我带来的英语经典朗诵美文,欢迎阅读!英语经典朗诵美文篇一 我们需要梦想We need dreams We all want to believe that we are capable of great feats, of reaching our fullest potential. We need dreams. They give us a vision of a better future. They nourish our spirit。 我们都相信自己有成就伟业的能力,能发挥出自己的最大潜能,我们需要梦想,它会给我们展现一番更好的前景,它能滋养我们的灵魂。 They represent possibility even then we are dragged down by reality. They keep us going. Most successful people are dreamers Dreamers are not content with being merely mediocre, because no one ever dreams of going halfway. 梦想代表一种可能性,尽管它会受现实的羁绊。梦想让我们勇往直前。多数成功人士都是梦想家。梦想家不满足于平庸,因为谁也不希望半途而废。 When we were little kids, we didn’t dream of a life of struggle and frustration. We dreamed of doing something big and splashy, something significant. We dreamed big. 孩提时,我们不曾梦想过自立而充满挫折的生活,却梦想做一些轰轰烈烈而又意义的大事。我们梦想成为伟人。 We know now that we have to put in the effort to reach our dreams, but the tough part is that most of us don’t know where to start working. duanwenw.com We might have every intention of becoming Vice President in five years or running across the finish line in a marathon or completing the novel we started years ago. But often we have no idea how to translate these dreams into actions. 如今,我们知道,要实现梦想必须全力以赴,可多数人却不知从何入手。我们可以有5年后成为副总统,或者 马拉松 赛中冲过终点,或完成多年前就已经开始创作的小说的梦想。可我们往往不知怎么将梦想转为行动。 In order to make real steps toward fulfilling our ultimate, big, splashy dreams, we have to start with concrete objective. These are our goals. 为了真正付诸实施,实现我们终极、伟大而恢弘的梦想。我们一定要从具体的目标着手,这些就是我们的目标。 英语经典朗诵美文篇二 丘比特和绵羊 Jupiter and the Sheep A Sheep was once forced to submit to much harm from the other animals. He therefore appeared before Jupiter, and begged him to lessen his misery. Jupiter appeared willing, and said to the Sheep, "I see plainly, my pious creature, that I have created you too defenseless . Now choose how I had best remedy this fault. Shall I arm your jaws with terrible fangs and your feet with claws?" 绵羊曾经一度被迫忍受别的动物对它造成的诸多伤害。终于,它来见丘比特,恳求他为自己减轻痛苦。丘比特看上去乐意帮忙,他对绵羊说:“我和清楚,我虔诚的小东西,我创造的你太没有防御能力了。现在你可以选择让我怎样来弥补自己的过失。我让你的上下颚长上尖牙,脚上长出利爪,好吗?” "O, no! " exclaimed the Sheep, " I will have nothing in common with the beasts of prey." “噢,不!”绵羊惊叫道,“我不愿意和掠食的野兽有任何相同之处。” "Or," said Jupiter, " Shall I make your bite poisonous?" “要不然,”丘比特说,“让你被咬的动物中毒? "Alas!" replied the Sheep, " the poisonous snakes are so sadly detested." “哎呀!”绵羊回答说,“毒蛇可是让人深恶痛绝的。” "Well, what shall I do ? Shall I plant horns on your forehead, and give strength to your neck?" “那么,怎么办呢?我让你的头上长出角来,让你的脖颈变得有劲儿,行吗?” "Nor that, gracious father; I should then butt like the goat." “那也不行,我的天父,那样我就会像山羊一样用头去抵撞别人的。” "At the same time you would be able to injure others, if I gave you the means of defending yourself." “一旦我给了你自卫的武器,你就具有了伤害别人的能力。” "Should I, indeed? "sighed the Sheep. "Oh! Then leave me, merciful father, as I am. For the power of injuring would, I am fearful, awake the desire of doing so; and it is better to suffer harm, than to inflict it." “真的会那样吗?”绵羊叹息道,“唉!那么仁慈的天父,你就让我保持原样吧。因为,我担心有了伤害别人的能力,就会引发起那样去做的念头。自己忍受伤害总比给别人造成伤害要好呀。” Jupiter blessed the pious Sheep, who ceased from that moment his complaints. 丘比特为这只虔诚的绵羊祝福,绵羊此后再也不抱怨了。 英语经典朗诵美文篇三 老马识途An old horse knows the way ne spring, Guan Zhong and xi peng followed Huan Gong, King of the State of Qi, in an expedition against the State of Gu back. They lost their way, Guan Zhong said: 有一年春天,管仲、xi朋跟随齐桓公讨伐竹国。战争持续到冬天才结束。返回时,他们迷路了。管仲说: “Old horses are wise animals who know their way. Let them duanwenw.com lead the way for us!” “老马说一种智慧的动物,能认路,让老马来给我们带路吧!” Thereupon, they let several old horses lead in front and the army followed behind. Finally they found their way home. 于是,他们就让几匹老马走在前面,军队尾随在后,终于踏上了归途。 When the army entered the hills, they ran out of water. Then Xi Peng said:” In duanwenw.com winter, the ants stay on the south side of a hill, and in summer, on the north side. There is sure to be water source under their nest. ” 军队走近山里,水没有了。这时xi朋说:“蚂蚁冬天住在向阳坡,夏天住在背阴坡,蚂蚁窝的下面一定有水源。” Thereupon, the soldiers exerted strenuous efforts to dig the ground. Sure enough, they found water under the ants’ nest. 于是,士兵们奋力挖土,果然在蚂蚁窝的下面挖到了水。 Men of great learning like Guan Zhong and Xi Peng, when duanwenw.com coming across difficulties, would also seek help from horses and ants of lower intelligence than human beings to find a way out. 像管仲,xi朋这样学识渊博的人,在遇到困难时,也会求助于智慧不及人类的马和蚂蚁来解决问题。

文章版权及转载声明

作者:小思本文地址:http://aiyundongfang.com/yingyuxuexibaike/33362.html发布于 09-20
文章转载或复制请以超链接形式并注明出处学思外教

阅读
分享