机场用语英语口语视频
飞机场常用英语口语
1、Ladies and gentlemen, your flight XXX is open for check-in. Please go to the check-in counter to check in. Thank you.女士们,先生们,您乘坐的XXX次航班,已经开是办理乘机手续,请到值机柜台办理乘机手续,谢谢。
2、Ladies and gentlemen, your flight XXX is about to take off, please enter the security check-in, thank you.女士们,先生们,您乘坐的XXX次航班,马上就要起飞了,请进入安检登机,谢谢。
3、Where is the check-in counter? The check-in counter is over there.值机柜台在哪里? 值机柜台在那边。
4、My luggage is damaged / I can't find it.我的行李损坏了/我的行李找不到了。
5、Would you prefer a window or aisle seat?您比较喜欢靠窗还是靠走道的位置?
机场安检必备英语口语如下:
1、Security check, please. 安检,请。
2、Please remove your shoes and place them in the tray. 请脱鞋并将其放入托盘。
3、All liquids must be in containers of 100ml or less and placed in a clear plastic bag. 所有液体必须装在100毫升以下的容器中,并放入透明塑料袋中。
4、Laptops and electronic devices need to be taken out of your bag and placed in a separate tray. 笔记本电脑和电子设备需要从您的包中取出,并放入单独的托盘中。
5、Please place your bag and other belongings on the conveyor belt for screening. 请将您的包和其他物品放在传送带上进行检查。
6、Do you have any sharp objects or prohibited items in your bag? 您的包里有任何尖锐物品或禁止携带的物品吗?
7、I'm sorry, but you cannot carry this item onboard.对不起,您不能携带这个物品上飞机。
8、Please step through the metal detector. 请通过金属探测器。
9、Raise your arms for a body scan, please.请举起双臂接受全身扫描。
10、You can collect your belongings on the other side of the security checkpoint.您可以在安检口另一侧取回您的物品。
机场安检重要性
机场安检是保障航空安全的第一道防线。通过对旅客及其携带物品的检查,可以有效防止危险品、禁运物品以及可疑物品进入飞机舱内,减少航空安全事故的发生,保障乘客和机组人员的生命安全。恐怖分子可能利用航空交通进行袭击,机场安检可以识别和拦截携带危险品或武器的恐怖分子,避免恐怖袭击事件的发生,维护国家和公众的安全稳定。
机场安检可以避免旅客携带非法物品或禁运物品进入飞机,如毒品、违禁品等,保护社会公共秩序和安全。机场安检有助于维护航班的正常秩序,防止旅客携带不符合航空规定的物品,影响飞行安全和正常运营。虽然机场安检会增加旅客的等候时间和检查程序,但它为乘客提供了一个相对安全的旅行环境,让旅客能够更加放心和舒心地旅行。
飞机场常用英语口语如下:
1、How many luggages are you checking in?
有多少件托运行李?
2、Do you have a carry on?
有手提行李没?
3、Can you place your baggage up here?
请把行李放上来(传送带/小盒子)。
4、Do you prefer window or aisle?
想靠窗还是靠走廊。
5、Can l have a seat closest to the window?
我能坐在靠窗的位置吗?
6、Here are your the gate number is on the bottom of the ticket.
这是你的票。和时间在你的票上显示。
7、Your luggage is overweight.
你的行李箱超重了。
8、Would it be possible to change seats with someone?
可以和我换一下座位吗?
9、l'm sorry,l think you are in my seat.
对不起,这是我的座位。
10、Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。
机场常用英语口语50句视频
1、情景---过海关
我叫李光耀
My name is Guangyao Li.
我叫刘晓庆
My name is Xiaoqing Liu.
我们到多伦多探亲,看看女儿一家,游览一下加拿大的风景。
We are going to visit our daughter and her family in Toronto and go on a tour of Canada.
我们打算在加拿大住5个月
We are going to stay in Canada for 5 months.
我们的行李是衣物,没有肉,有中国白酒2瓶
Our luggages are colthes, there is not any meat in it. We take 2 bottles of Chinese alcohols.
我的女儿叫杨澜
Our daughter's name is Lan Yang .
住址是安大略省多伦多北约克森林公园180号公寓 2188房
They live at 180 Parkway Forest Dr, apt 2188, North York, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 1L6 Canada
电话是
Telephone is
2、情景--飞机上/机场里
Could I get one more blanket? It is cold. Thank you.
能给我一个毯子吗?有点冷。谢谢。
Could I get one more pillow? Thank you.
能给我一个小枕头吗?谢谢。
厕所
Wash Room
请帮忙
Can you help me? Please?
请给我一杯热水,谢谢
Hot water, Please. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
3、温哥华机场换飞机到多伦多
我们要换飞机到多伦多,在找登机口,请帮忙告诉我们好么?
We have to change airplane to go to Toronto, we don't know where is the right exchange gate for the air plane that goes to Toronto, can you help us and take us there?
我们要换飞机到多伦多,行李是放在这里托运么?
Do you know where to put our luggages onto the plane that goes to Toronto? Can you please help me and take me to there?
中英文对应单词:
加拿大: Canada 多伦多: Toronto
中国: China
不懂英文说: No English 汉语: Mandarin
靠走道的座位: Aisle Seat 靠窗的座位: Window Seat
护照: Passport 飞机票: Air Ticket
登机牌: Boarding Pass 行李: Luggage
吃饭前, 会发一个菜单, 有可能是中英对照的. 如果没有中文解释, 参照下面的单词:
米饭: Rice 面条: Noodle
面包: Bread 牛肉: Beef
鸡肉: Chicken 鱼: Fish
方便面: Instant Noodle
茶: Tea 绿茶: Green Tea
红茶: Red Tea 咖啡: Coffee
普通水: Water 冰水: Ice Water
热水: Hot Water 矿泉水: Spring Water
可乐: Cola 果汁: Juice
桔汁: Orange Juice 苹果汁: Apple Juice
番茄汁: Tomato Juice 牛奶: Milk
啤酒: Beer 红酒: Red Wine
饮料还有其他的, 你自己看着想喝什么就要什么.
除了热的茶, 咖啡, 热水, 如果你不特别说明, 其他的饮料都会给你加冰. 如果你不想加冰, 说: No Ice.
【更多留学信息请点击相关链接】
其实,留学行李不宜过多,因为在国内购买的东西,未必在当地合用;而且留学生由于转校或其他因素,可能常常搬家,初到外地的学生,朋友不多,要搬好多东西,很是吃力。反而金钱较实际,最好为留学生准备数百元现款,以便汇票未能立即兑现时,亦有钱可用。
需要携带的行李主要分为两大类,一类是生活用品,另一类是学习用品。基本上,不同的国家携带的东西都差不多,只是根据所去国家的气候和环境的不同稍有调整。
生活用品一般包括:季节外套、袜子、单上衣、休闲衫、牛仔裤、睡衣、内衣、内裤、皮鞋、运动鞋、拖鞋、正式套装一套、短袖衬衫、T恤衫、太阳帽、太阳镜、皮带、游泳衣、闹钟、电池、充电器、转换插座及变压器、薄被、床单/床罩、卫浴用品、指甲钳、剃须刀和应急药品若干,另外可以携带数码照相机、数码摄像机和MP3等物品。如果自己租用公寓,还需要携带简单的厨房用品。
学习用品一般包括:笔记本电脑(推荐)、软盘、刻录光盘、各种中文软件,例如:window系统盘、word,photoshop……铅笔两打(2B和HB)、橡皮、圆珠笔若干、水性笔(签字笔)若干、彩笔、电子字典和单独的计算器、文件夹若干、大书包、眼镜、尺、小剪子、美工刀等。
50句出国机场常用英语口语如下:
have a bag to check.
我有行李需要转运。
is my passport.
这是我的护照。
have a stopover in Bangkok.
我需要在曼谷转机。
the flight delayed?
航班延误了吗?
flight will be put off.
飞机要延误了。
to bad weather condition.
因为航空管制。
flight has been delayed.
我的航班延误了。
this flight get there on time?
航班准点到达吗?
's the cause of the delay?
飞机延误的原因是什么?
long will the flight be delayed?
飞机将要延误多久?
is the new boarding time?
新登机时间是什么时候?
flight will take four hours.
此次飞行将需要四个小时。
is the next flight available?
下一班还有空位的班机几点?
can I get my baggage?
我要去哪里取行李?
can’t find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。
you please check it urgently?
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再确认班机。
'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
is the tourist information?
旅游咨询中心在哪里?
there an airport bus to the city?
是否有机场巴士可到市区?
you handle foreign exchange here?
你们这里办理外汇业务吗?
'd like to cash some traveller's checks here.
我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票。
's the exchange rate today?
今天的兑换比率是多少?
's the exchange rate list?
汇率表在哪儿?
I have a look at the exchange rate list?
我可以看一下汇率表吗?
hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollars in smallchange?
请换500美元。再另外能否给我10元的小面额零钱?
should I do if I want to exchange RMB for Canadiandollars?
如果我想把人民币换成加元该怎么做呢?
it take long?
要很久吗?
'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please.
请将我的一些人民币换成美元。
many RMB to the US dollar?
多少人民币可以换一美元?
the rate still go down tomorrow?
汇率明天还会跌吗?
cash this check.
请兑现这张支票。
you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
twenties and ten singles, please.
请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗?
me back.
载我回去。
is the charge for that?
那要多少钱?
much extra do I have to pay for that?
我还要另外付多少?
change is yours.
找回的钱给你。
need a receipt, please.
请给我一张发票。
can I put the coin?
硬币要放在哪里?
can take the bus free of change with my ID card.
我可以凭证件免费乘车。
come here and take my seat.
(让座)请过来坐我的位置。
me. Is this seat taken?
对不起,这座位有人坐吗?
'm afraid this seat is taken.
恐怕已经有人坐了。
long does it take?
要花多久时间?
much is the fare?
车费是多少?
ticket to XX, please.
我要一张去XX的票。
you help me with this form?
你能帮我填这张表吗?
you point me in the right direction?
你能告诉我要往哪里走吗?
飞机场常用英语口语
1、Ladies and gentlemen, your flight XXX is open for check-in. Please go to the check-in counter to check in. Thank you.女士们,先生们,您乘坐的XXX次航班,已经开是办理乘机手续,请到值机柜台办理乘机手续,谢谢。
2、Ladies and gentlemen, your flight XXX is about to take off, please enter the security check-in, thank you.女士们,先生们,您乘坐的XXX次航班,马上就要起飞了,请进入安检登机,谢谢。
3、Where is the check-in counter? The check-in counter is over there.值机柜台在哪里? 值机柜台在那边。
4、My luggage is damaged / I can't find it.我的行李损坏了/我的行李找不到了。
5、Would you prefer a window or aisle seat?您比较喜欢靠窗还是靠走道的位置?
机场实用英语视频
二楼那密密麻麻的一大堆,尽管看起来有些累人,但内容还是很值得学习的!就顶他了。
1.Your attention pls. your flight of XXXX is now on boarding. Please bring your boarding pass and check in at Gate XXXX.2. Ladies and gentlmen, your flight of XXXX will soon depart. Please bring your boarding pass and check in at Gate XXXX.3.Where is the boarding reception desk? It's over there.4.My luggage is damaged/missing./I can't find my luggages.再给你介绍一些可能你要用到的机场工作人员英文用语:4.2.1.1.1开始办理乘机手续通知 前往____①的旅客请注意: 您乘坐的〔补班〕⑩____②次航班现在开始办理乘机手续,请您到____③号柜台办理。 谢谢! Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: We are now ready for check-in for 〔supplementary〕⑩flight ____② to ____ ①at counter No. ____ ③. Thank you. 4.2.1.1.2推迟办理乘机手续通知 乘坐〔补班〕⑩____②次航班前往____ ①的旅客请注意: 由于〈1.本站天气不够飞行标准2.航路天气不够飞行标准3. ____ ①天气不够飞行标准4.飞机调配原因5.飞机机械原因6.飞机在本站出现机械故障7.飞机在____ ①机场出现机械故障8.航行管制原因9. ____ ①机场关闭10.通信原因〉(11),本次航班不能按时办理乘机手续。〔预计推迟到____ ⑤点____ ⑥分办理。〕⑩请您在出发厅休息,等候通知。 谢谢! Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please: Due to 〈1.the poor weather condition at our airport 2.the poor weather condition over the air route 3.the poor weather condition over the ____ ①airport 4.aircraft reallocation 5.the maintenance of the aircraft 6.the aircraft maintenance at our airport 7.the aircraft maintenance at the____ ① airport 8.air traffic congestion 9.the close-down of ____ ①airport 10.communication trouble〉(11),the 〔supplementary〕⑩flight ____② to____ ①has been delayed . The check-in for this flight will be postponed 〔to____ ⑤:____ ⑥ 〕⑩.Please wait in the departure hall for further inFORMation. Thank you. 4.2.1.1.3催促办理乘机手续通知 前往____ ①的旅客请注意: 您乘坐的〔补班〕⑩____②次航班将在____ ⑤点____ ⑥分截止办理乘机手续。乘坐本次航班没有办理手续的旅客,请马上到____ ③号柜台办理。 谢谢! Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: Check-in for 〔supplementary〕⑩flight ____② to____ ① will be closed at ____ ⑤:____ ⑥Passengers who have not been checked in for this flight , please go to counter No. ____ ③immediately. Thank you. 4.2.1.1.4过站旅客办理乘机手续通知 乘坐〔补班〕⑩____②次航班由____ ①经本站前往____ ①的旅客请注意: 请您持原登机牌到〔____ ③号〕⑩〈1.柜台2.服务台3.问询台〉(11)换取过站登机牌。 谢谢! Passengers taking 〔supplementary〕⑩flight____② from ____ ① to ____ ① , attention please: Please go to the 〈1. Counter 2.service counter 3. InFORMation desk〉(11)〔N0. ____ ③〕⑩ to exchange your boarding passes for transit passes. Thank you. 4.2.1.1.5候补旅客办理乘机手续通知 持〔补班〕〕⑩____②次航班候补票前往____ ①的旅客请注意: 请马上到____ ③号柜台办理乘机手续。 谢谢! Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please: Stand-by passengers for 〔supplementary〕⑩flight ____ ②to ____ ①, please go to counter No. ____ ③ for check-in . Thank you. 4.2.1.2登机类广播用语包括三种(见3.1.1.2)。 4.2.1.2.1正常登机通知 〔由____ ①备降本站〕⑩前往____ ①的旅客请注意: 您乘坐的〔补班〕⑩____②次航班现在开始登机。请带好您的随身物品,出未登机牌,由____④号登机口上〔____⑧号〕⑩飞机。〔祝您旅途愉快。〕⑩ 谢谢! Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: 〔Supplementary〕⑩flight____② 〔alternated from ____ ①〕to____ ① is now boarding. Would you please have your belongings and boarding passes ready and board the aircraft 〔No. ____⑧〕⑩through gate NO. ____④.〔We wish you a pleasant journey .〕⑩ Thank you. 4.2.1.2.2催促登机通知 〔由____ ①备降本站〕⑩前往____ ①的旅客请注意: 您乘坐的〔补班〕⑩____②次航班很快就要起飞了,还没有登机的旅客请马上由____④号登机口上〔____⑧号〕⑩飞机。〔这是〔补班〕⑩____②次航班〈1.第____⑦次2.最后一次〉(11)登机广播。〕⑩ 谢谢! Ladies and gentlemen, may I have you attention please: 〔supplementary〕⑩flight ____ ②to ____ ① 〔alternated from____ ① 〕⑩ will take off soon. Please be quick to board the aircraft 〔No. ____⑧〕⑩through gate No. ____④ . 〔This is the 〈1. ____⑦ 2.final 〉(11)call for boarding on 〔supplementary〕⑩flight ____ ②.〕⑩ Thank you. 4.2.1.2.3过站旅客登机通知 前往____ ①的旅客请注意: 您乘坐的〔补班〕⑩____②次航班现在开始登机,请过站旅客出示过站登机牌,由____④号登机口先上〔____⑧号〕⑩飞机。 谢谢! Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please: 〔Supplementary〕⑩flight____ ②to ____ ① is now ready for boarding. Transit passengers please show your passes and board 〔aircraft No. ____⑧〕⑩first through No. ____④. Thank you. 4.2.1.3航班延误取消类广播用语包括四种(见3.1.1.3)。 4.2.1.3.1航班延误通知 〔由____ ①备降本站〕⑩前往____ ①的旅客请注意: 我们抱歉地通知,您乘坐的〔补班〕⑩____②次航班由于〈1.本站天气不够飞行标准2.航路天气不够飞行标准3. ____ ①天气不够飞行标准4.飞机调配原因5.飞机机械原因6.飞机在本站出现机械故障7.飞机在____ ①机场出现机械故障8.航行管制原因9. ____ ①机场关闭10.通信原因〉(11)〈1.不能按时起飞2.将继续延误3.现在不能从本站起飞〉(11),起飞时间〈1.待定2.推迟到____ ⑤点____ ⑥分〉(11)。在此我们深表歉意,请您在候机厅休息,等候通知。〔如果您有什么要求,请与〔____③号〕⑩〈1.不正常航班服务台2.服务台3.问询台〉(11)工作人员联系。〕⑩ 谢谢! Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please: We regret to announce that 〔supplementary〕⑩flight ____②〔alternated from ____ ①〕to____ ① 〈1.can not leave on schedule 2. Will be delayed to____ ⑤:____ ⑥ 3. Will be further delayed 〔to____ ⑤:____ ⑥ 〕⑩ 4.can not take off now 〉(11)due to 〈1. The poor weather condition at out airport 2. the poor weather condition over the air route 3. The poor weather condition at ____ ① airport 4.aircraft reallocation 5.the maintenance of the ____ ① airport 8. Air traffic congestion 9.the close-down of ____ ① airport 10.communication trouble 〉(11). Would you please remain in the waiting hall and wait for further inFORMation. 〔If you have any problems or questions, please contact with the 〈1. Irregular flight service counter 2.service counter 3. InFORMation desk 〉(11)〔No. ____③〕⑩〕⑩ Thank you. 4.2.1.3.2所有始发航班延误通知 各位旅客请注意: 我们抱歉地通知,由于〈1.本站天气原因2.本站暂时关闭3.通信原因〉(11),由本站始发的所有航班都〈1.不能按时2.将延误到____ ⑤点____ ⑥分以后〉(11)起飞,在此我们深表歉意,请您在候机厅内休息,等候通知。 谢谢! Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please: We regret to announce that all outbound flights 〈1.can not leave on schedule 2. Will be delayed to____ ⑤:____ ⑥ 〉(11)due to 〈1. the poor weather condition at our airport 2.the temporary close-down of our airport 3. Communication trouble 〉(11).Would you please remain in the waiting hall and wait for further inFORMation. Thank you. 4.2.1.3.3航班取消通知(出港类) 〔由____ ①备降本站〕⑩前往____ ①的旅客请注意: 我们抱歉地通知,您乘坐的〔补班〕⑩____②次航班由于〈1.本站天气不够飞行标准2.航路天气不够飞行标准3. ____ ①天气不够飞行标准4.飞机调配原因5.飞机机械原因6.飞机在本站出现机械故障7.飞机在____ ①机场出现机械故障8.航行管制原因9. ____ ①机场关闭10.通信原因〉(11)决定取消今日飞行,〈1.明日补班时间2 .请您改乘〈1.今日2.明日〉(11)〔补班〕〉⑩____②次航班,起飞时间〉(11)〈1.待定2.为____ ⑤点____ ⑥分〉(11)。在此我们深表歉意。〔请您与〔____③号〕⑩〈1.不正常航班服务台2.服务台3. 问询台〉(11)工作人员联系,〔或拔打联系电话____⑨,〕⑩我们将为您妥善安排。〕⑩ 谢谢! Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: We regret to announce that 〔supplementary〕⑩flight____② 〔alternated from ____ ①〕⑩to ____ ①has been cancelled due to 〈1.the poor weather condition at our airport 2.the poor weather condition over the air route 3. the poor weather condition at the ____ ①airport 4.aircraft reallocation 5.the maintenance of the aircraft 6.the aircraft maintenance at our airport 7.the aircraft maintenance at the ____ ①airport 8.air traffic congestion 9.the close-down of ____ ①airport 10. communication trouble 〉(11)〔supplementary〕(11)flight____②〉(11)〔to tomorrow〕⑩〔at____ ⑤:____ ⑥ 〕⑩.〔Would you please contact with 〈1.irregular flight service counter 2.service counter 3.inFORMation desk〉(11)〔No. ____③〕⑩.〔or call____⑨ .〕⑩We will make all necessary arrangements.〕⑩ Thank you. 4.2.1.3.4不正常航班服务通知 〔由____ ①备降本站〕⑩乘坐〔补班〕⑩____②次航班前往____ ①的旅客请注意: 请您到〈1.服务台2.餐厅〉(11)凭〈1.登机牌2.飞机票〉(11)领取〈1.餐券2.餐盒3.饮料、点心〉(11) 谢谢! Passengers for 〔supplementary〕⑩ flight ____② 〔alternated from____ ①〕⑩to ____ ①, attention please: Please go to 〈1.servce counter 2. restaurant〉(11)to get 〈1.a meal coupon 2.a meal box 3.the refreshments〉(11)and show your 〈1.boarding passes 2. Air-tickets〉(11)for identification. Thank you. 4.2.2进港类广播用语包括五种(见3.1.2 )。 4.2.2.1正常航班预告 迎接旅客的各位请注意: 由____ ①〔、____ ①〕⑩飞来本站的〔补班〕⑩____②次航班将于___ ⑤点____ ⑥分到达。 谢谢! Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: 〔Supplementary〕⑩flight ____②from____ ①〔、____ ①〕⑩ will arrive here at___ ⑤:____ ⑥ . Thank you. 4.2.2.2延误航班预告 迎接旅客的各位请注意: 我们抱歉地通知,由____ ①〔、____ ①〕⑩飞来本站的〔补班〕⑩____②次航班由于〈1.本站天气不够飞行标准2.航路天气不够飞行标准3. ____ ①天气不够飞行标准4.飞机调配原因5.飞机机械原因6.飞机____ ①机场出现机械故障7.航行管制原因8. ____ ①机场关闭9.通信原因〉(11)〈1.不能按时到达2.将继续延误〉(11),〈1.预计到达本站的时间为___ ⑤点____ ⑥分2.到达本站的时间待定〉(11) 谢谢! Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: We regret to announce that 〔supplementary〕⑩flight ____② from ____ ①〔、____ ①〕⑩〈1.can not arrive on schedule 2.will be deleyed to ___ ⑤:____ ⑥ 3.will be further delayed 〔to___ ⑤:____ ⑥ 〕⑩〉(11)due to〈1. The poor weather condition at our airport 2.the poor weather condition over the air route 3.the poor weather condition at ____ ① airport 4.aircraft reallocation 5.the maintenance of the aircraft 6.the aircraft maintenance at the ____ ① airport 7.air traffic congestion 8.the close-down of ____ ① airport 9.communication trouble 〉(11). Thank you. 4.2.2.3航班取消通知(进港类) 迎接旅客的各位请注意: 我们抱歉地通知,由____ ①〔、____ ①〕⑩飞来本站的〔补班〕⑩____②次航班由于〈1.本场天气不够飞行标准2.航路天气不够飞行标准3. ____ ①天气不够飞行标准4.飞机调配原因5.飞机机械原因6.飞机在____ ①机场出现机械故障7.航行管制原因8. ____ ①机场关闭9.通信原因〉(11)已经取消。〔〈1.明天预计到达本站的时间为____⑤点____ ⑥分2.明天到达本站的时间待定〉(11)。〕⑩ 谢谢! Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: We regret to announce that 〔supplementary〕⑩flight ____②from ____ ①〔、____ ①〕⑩ has been cancelled due to 〈1.the poor weather condition at our airport 2.the poor weather condition over the air route 3.the poor weather condition at____ ① airport 4.aircraft reallocation 5.the maintenance of the aircraft 6.the aircraft maintenance at the ____ ①airport 7.air traffic congestion 8.the close-down of ____ ①airport 9.communication trouble〉(11).〔This flight has been recsheduled to 〈1.tomorrow at ___ ⑤:____ ⑥ 2.arrive 〉(11).〕⑩ Thank you. 4.2.2.4航班到达通知 迎接旅客的各位请注意: 由____ ①〔、____ ①〕⑩飞来本站的〔补班〕⑩____②次航班已经到达。 谢谢! Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: 〔supplementary〕⑩flight ____②from ____ ①〔、____ ①〕⑩ is now landing. Thank you. 4.2.2.5备降航班到达通知 由____ ①备降本站前往____ ①的旅客请注意: 欢迎您来到____ ①机场。您乘坐的〔补班〕⑩____②次航班由于〈1. ____ ①天气不够飞行标准2.航路天气不够飞行标准3.飞机机械原因4.航行管制原因5. ____ ①机场关闭〉(11)不能按时飞往____ ①机场,为了您的安全,飞机备降本站。〔请您在候机厅内休息,待候通知。如果您有什么要求,请与〔____③号〕⑩〈1.不正常航班服务台2.服务台3. 问询台〉(11)工作人员联系。〕⑩ 谢谢! Passengers taking 〔supplementary〕⑩flight____⑧ from ____ ①to ____ ①,attention please: Welcome to ____ ①airport. Due to 〈1.the poor weather condition at ____ ①airport 2.the poor weather condition over the air rout 3.the maintenance of the aircraft 4. Air traffic congestion 5.the close-down of ____ ①airport〉(11),your flight has been diverted in our airport for your security. 〔Would you please in the waiting hall and wait for further inFORMation. If you have any problems or questions, please contact with the 〈1.irregylar flight service counter 2.service counter 3. InFORMation desk 〉(11)〔N0. ____③〕⑩〕⑩. Thank you.①:表示在____处填入航站名称; ②:表示在____处填入航班号; ③:表示在____处填入办理乘机手续柜台号、服务台号或问询台号; ④:表示在____处填入登机口号; ⑤:表示在____处填入二十四小时制小时时刻; ⑥:表示在____处填入分钟时刻; ⑦:表示在____处填入播音次数; ⑧:表示在____处填入飞机机号; ⑨:表示在____处填入电话号码; ⑩:表示〔〕中的内容可以选用,或跳过不用; (11):表示需从〈〉中的多个要素里选择一个,不同的要素用序号间隔。更多的信息,你可以看下这个帖子:
1.Ladiesandgentlmen,yourflightofXXXXisnowonboarding.PleasebringyourboardingpassandcheckinatGateXX(美国的机场一般都是说在xx门登机的)2.Ladiesandgentlmen,yourflightofXXXXwillsoondepart.PleasebringyourboardingpassandcheckinatGateXX3.Whereistheboardingreceptiondesk?It'soverthere.4.Myluggageisdamaged/missing.希望有所帮助
原标题:Day87丨旅游英语每日一课
Airport Announcement
机场通知
~ 这三类机场通知一定要听懂!~
1航班延误或取消
我们会听到广播里说:
Dear passengers/Ladies and gentlemen, your flight has been delayed due to bad weather conditions.
或
The dear passengers, your flight has been cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
您的航班因为(恶劣的)天气原因被延误/取消。
关键词:
delay 延误
cancel 取消
【小扩展】
due to…:由于…
表示因果关系的常用单词和短语还有:
because/because of...因为…
owing to=due to 由于…
caused by / result from 归因于…
2登机口更改
改变后的登机口号码一定要听懂:
The/Your departure gate has been changed to gate 23A.
您的登机口改到了23A号。
关键词:
changed to
更改为
【小扩展】
gate:门,闸门,登机口
区分两个“门”——door和gate
door 通常指房间的门、建筑物的门,大小上比 gate 要小很多。而gate一般表示城门,学校、工厂、公园等的大门。
3临近登机
登机时要做好哪些准备?
Flight 2045 is now boarding. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Thank you.
XX航班开始登机,请准备好登机牌和身份证明。谢谢。
关键词:
boarding pass 登机牌
identification 身份证明
(比如:护照 passport)
【小扩展】
please have …… ready:请把…准备好
board:上(船、飞机等)
像我们之前学过的:The ship is about to start. Let's go on board. (船就要开了,我们上船吧。)就使用了board这个单词。
公众号:唯学旅游英语
本文为原创文章,版权归作者所有,未经授权不得转载!
机场英语视频
他们一般问你来干什么?>你告诉他们研修就好了.我第一次商务签就这样的
airplane;plane;aeroplane;aircraft;
那名修理工的英语口语说的特别棒,他没有去过英国,也没和外国人打过交道。只是靠平常坚持不懈地看电视、读报纸,根据电视上的英文发音做联系,时间久了一口流利的英语口语就应运而生。
airport
旅游英语口语在机场视频
以下是一些常用的机场英语口语:
英:Excuse me, where is the check-in counter for international flights?
中:对不起,请问国际航班的值机柜台在哪里?
英:I would like to check-in for my flight to Paris.
中:我想办理去巴黎的航班登机手续。
英:Here is my passport and boarding pass.
中:这是我的护照和登机牌。
英:How much does it cost for excess baggage?
中:行李超重需要支付多少费用?
英:Can you please tell me where the departure gate is?
中:请问出发门在哪里?
英:What is the estimated boarding time for my flight?
中:请问我的航班预计多久开始登机?
英:Is there any duty-free shopping area in the airport?
中:机场内有免税购物区吗?
英:Excuse me, could you please tell me where the smoking area is?
中:对不起,请问吸烟区在哪里?
英:Is Wi-Fi available in the airport?
中:机场内有无线网络服务吗?
can I get your shuttle bus at the airport?在机场什么地方可以搭乘你们的专车? 3. We shall have to go through customes at the airport. 我们必须在机场办理海关手续。 4. Could you tell me what I have to do with my excess baggage? 你可以告诉我怎么处理超重的行李吗? 5. The passengers took their bags to the airport counter to weigh in. 乘客们把行李拿到机场服务台过磅。 6. He had to pay more at the airport because his case was overweight. 他不得不在机场多付些钱,因为他的箱子超重了。 7. The loudspeaker announced each airplane as it landed at the airport. 每架飞机在机场着陆时,播音器就会发出通告。 8. The weigh allowance is 20 kilos per traveler, excluding hang luggage. 美味旅客行李的重量限额是20公斤,不包括手提行李。 9. Passengers must check in at the airport an hour before the plane leaves. 乘客们必须在飞机起飞前一小时到机场办理登机手续。 10. Check-in counter is usually closed at least 30 minutes before flight departure. 通常是在飞机起飞前至少30分钟停止办理登机手续。 重点讲解: shuttle bus: 穿梭巴士。特别是在机场,从所抵达的机场大厅一出来,就可以看到很多不同租车公司的穿梭巴士,免费将你拉倒该公司的租车点。站在租车公司穿梭巴士停车站的标志下,等上几分钟,你所选择的租车公司巴士就会到来。 hang luggage: 手提行李(课随身带到飞机上);随身携带的小件行李,与hand luggage同义。 1. We whiled away the time at the airport reading magazines. 我们在机场看杂志消磨时间。 2. There are money exchanges at all international airports, but it will probably be inconvenient for you to stop and exchange money when you arrive. 所有的国际机场都有货币兑换处,但你到达时还钱可能不太方便。 3. A passenger should arrive at the airport within the time limit set by the carrier and check in beforehand by showing his or her ticket and valid identity card. 旅客必须在承运人规定的时限内抵达机场,凭机票及本人有效身份证办理登机手续。 重点讲解: while away: 消磨(时间)。while在此处是动词,表示“消磨”。比如:I was glad of his company to while away an hour until the train came. 在等车的一个小时中,有他做伴消磨时间我很高兴。