酒店实习生英文
谁能帮我看一哈,这篇作文又没什么错误,帮忙修改一哈!谢谢!急需!!Hongdao hotel is the best hotel I have ever stayed in.Thought,it isn't too big,but many travelers like it.Not only it is very economy,but also it to make travelers feel at home.And service is very great,too.The provision of travel plans and free breafast for guest.At same time,master is so friendly and passion ,therefore,he has many friends and guests. Then,every room is specially and local in there.Because there have much entertainment,you don't care about stay in here is boring. If you don't know how to spend your free time,there,is a good choose.(也许有些单词也错了,也请帮忙修改一哈!)
but改为and(第二行)
酒店实习生培训英语测试
Tell me about yourself.Why do you want to work here?Why should I hire you?What did you like/dislike about your last job?What would you like to be doing five years from now?What is the most difficult situation you have faced working in the hotel area?Do you prefer working with others or alone?
自信,笑容,也就是要给人以亲和力,这是酒店面试官主要看重的,因为酒店就是要服务客人的,所以,给客人以好心情是酒店上层对员工的要求。酒店对实习生的要求有四点:专业技能,对客服务,交流能力,英语能力。而最后两项对实习生尤其重要,因为前两项,酒店是会培训的,后者是个人能力问题。所以在英语面试当中,要注重后面两项。准备一份英文自我介绍是必要的,内容吗,可以介绍一下自己的业余生活,酒店倾向外向的男生或女生,所以内容要能体现出你是活泼开朗的,比如,业余时间会和同学聊天,会参加一些party, 参加一些课外活动。有可能问的问题:1.do you have an english name?2.what do you do in your spare time?3.what's your shortcoming?4.what's your favorite sports?5.how much do you know about our hotel?6.why do you choose our hotel?7.which department do you want to join? 8.introduce yourself?9.talk about one of your friends.10.we think that you are not suitable for food and beverage department,do you want to go housekeeping?
Hardworking for a few month.... HAPPY FOREVER.辛苦努力几个月,换来的是永远的快乐....Let you choose the change, don't let the chance to choose you....让我们选择机会,而不是让机会选择我们......努力就会有回报的,找个适合自己的方法就好
实用酒店英语
亲,你可以上百度文库寻找《酒店英语词汇大全》,相信你一定可以找到。
酒店英语词汇大全
Housekeeping 客房服务 Laundry Service 洗衣服务 Settling complaints 处理投诉 Maintenance 维修服务 At the Barbers 在理发店与美容厅 Wake-up Call Service 唤醒服务 Checking Out 结帐
酒店工作实用英语句子介绍一、1) Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you? 早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?2)What kind of room would you like to reserve?您想订哪种类型的房间? 3)A single room or a double room? 要单人间还是双人房间?4) For which dates do you want to book the rooms? 您想订哪几天的房间呢?5) What time will you be arriving? 您将在何时到达?6) May I know your name? 您能告诉我您的名字吗?7)How long will you be staying? 您将要住多久?8)I’d like to confirm your reservation. 我要确认一下您的预订。9) I’ll check the room availability. 我查查客房预订情况。10) You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand. 您应预期付1000美元的定金。11)There is a 10 per cent discount. 10%的折扣。12)What kind of room would you be prefer? 您要什么样的房间?13) Have you got a booking? 您预订了吗?14)A single room or a double room? 要单人间还是双人房间?15) We’ll extend your reservation for you. 我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快! 17) Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。 18) Mind (or watch) your step! 请走好! 19) We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快! 20) Have a nice trip!一路平安! 21) All the best!万事如意。 22) Take care!多保重! 23) Good luck!祝您好运! 24) Thank you (very much) 谢谢您(非常感谢)。 25) Thanks a lot.多谢。 26) Thank you for coming. 谢谢您的光临。 27) Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们饭店下榻。 28) I’m very grateful to you. 非常感谢您。 29) It’s very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。 30) You are (most) welcome. 不用谢,不用客气。 31) Not at all.不用谢。 32) Don’t mention it.不用谢。 33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure) 很高兴能为您服务。 34) Glad to be of service. 很高兴为您服务。 35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。 36) I’m sorry.很抱歉。 37) Excuse me.对不起。 38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault. 非常抱歉,那是我的过错。 39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。 40) Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 41) Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰了。 42) That’s all right.这没什么。 43) It doesn’t matter.没关系。 44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。 45) Let’s forget it.算了吧! 46) What can I do for you? 我能为您干点什么? 47) Can I help you? 48) 我能为您干点什么? 49) Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的吗? 50) Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。 51) Don’t worry about it别担心。 52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?) 对不起,请再说一遍好吗? 53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。 54) Who is speaking, please? 请问您是谁?(电话用语) 55) I’ll switch you to Room 1120. 我马上给您接301房间。 56) What number are you calling? 请问对方什么电话号码。 57) Who would you like to talk to? 请问受话人姓名? 58) Could you hold the line, please? 请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗? 59) Here are come letters for you. 这是您的信。 60) What a shame!多可惜! 61) I’m sorry to hear that! 听到这事我很难过。 62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。 63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it. 好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。 64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。 65) Let me
酒店常用英语500句Part one : general expressions 1) Good morning (afternoon ,evening),sir (madam).早上好(下午、晚上好),好,先生(夫人) 2) How do you do? (-- how do you do ?)您好! 3) Hello (or hi )!您好! 4) How is everything (with you )? (您的)一切都好吗? 5) How are you getting on ( or along ) these days ?这几天过得怎么样? 6) How are you ? (- Fine ,thank you .and you? )您的身体好吗? 7) Glad (nice ) to see you . 见到您很高兴。 8) Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎到我们的酒店来! 9) It’s nice to meet you again , Mr. Johnson .再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。 10) Good –bye.(or bye-bye)再见! 11) Good night.晚安(晚间告别用) 12) Have a good rest.祝您休息好! 13) See you later (tomorrow). 以后(明天)见! 14) Hope to see you again soon. 希望不久再见到您! 15) Have a good time. 祝您过得愉快! 16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快! 17) Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。 18) Mind (or watch) your step! 请走好! 19) We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快! 20) Have a nice trip!一路平安! 21) All the best!万事如意。 22) Take care!多保重! 23) Good luck!祝您好运! 24) Thank you (very much) 谢谢您(非常感谢)。 25) Thanks a lot.多谢。 26) Thank you for coming. 谢谢您的光临。 27) Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们饭店下榻。 28) I’m very grateful to you. 非常感谢您。 29) It’s very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。 30) You are (most) welcome. 不用谢,不用客气。 31) Not at all.不用谢。 32) Don’t mention it.不用谢。 33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure) 很高兴能为您服务。 34) Glad to be of service. 很高兴为您服务。 35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。 36) I’m sorry.很抱歉。 37) Excuse me.对不起。 38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault. 非常抱歉,那是我的过错。 39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。 40) Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 41) Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰了。 42) That’s all right.这没什么。 43) It doesn’t matter.没关系。 44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。 45) Let’s forget it.算了吧! 46) What can I do for you? 我能为您干点什么? 47) Can I help you? 48) 我能为您干点什么? 49) Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的吗? 50) Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。 51) Don’t worry about it别担心。 52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?) 对不起,请再说一遍好吗? 53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。 54) Who is speaking, please? 请问您是谁?(电话用语) 55) I’ll switch you to Room 1120. 我马上给您接301房间。 56) What number are you calling? 请问对方什么电话号码。 57) Who would you like to talk to? 请问受话人姓名? 58) Could you hold the line, please? 请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗? 59) Here are come letters for you. 这是您的信。 60) What a shame!多可惜! 61) I’m sorry to hear that! 听到这事我很难过。 62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。 63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it. 好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。 64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。 65) Let me wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利! 66)
酒店实用英语
酒店常用英语500句Part one : general expressions 1) Good morning (afternoon ,evening),sir (madam).早上好(下午、晚上好),好,先生(夫人) 2) How do you do? (-- how do you do ?)您好! 3) Hello (or hi )!您好! 4) How is everything (with you )? (您的)一切都好吗? 5) How are you getting on ( or along ) these days ?这几天过得怎么样? 6) How are you ? (- Fine ,thank you .and you? )您的身体好吗? 7) Glad (nice ) to see you . 见到您很高兴。 8) Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎到我们的酒店来! 9) It’s nice to meet you again , Mr. Johnson .再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。 10) Good –bye.(or bye-bye)再见! 11) Good night.晚安(晚间告别用) 12) Have a good rest.祝您休息好! 13) See you later (tomorrow). 以后(明天)见! 14) Hope to see you again soon. 希望不久再见到您! 15) Have a good time. 祝您过得愉快! 16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快! 17) Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。 18) Mind (or watch) your step! 请走好! 19) We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快! 20) Have a nice trip!一路平安! 21) All the best!万事如意。 22) Take care!多保重! 23) Good luck!祝您好运! 24) Thank you (very much) 谢谢您(非常感谢)。 25) Thanks a lot.多谢。 26) Thank you for coming. 谢谢您的光临。 27) Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们饭店下榻。 28) I’m very grateful to you. 非常感谢您。 29) It’s very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。 30) You are (most) welcome. 不用谢,不用客气。 31) Not at all.不用谢。 32) Don’t mention it.不用谢。 33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure) 很高兴能为您服务。 34) Glad to be of service. 很高兴为您服务。 35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。 36) I’m sorry.很抱歉。 37) Excuse me.对不起。 38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault. 非常抱歉,那是我的过错。 39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。 40) Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 41) Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰了。 42) That’s all right.这没什么。 43) It doesn’t matter.没关系。 44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。 45) Let’s forget it.算了吧! 46) What can I do for you? 我能为您干点什么? 47) Can I help you? 48) 我能为您干点什么? 49) Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的吗? 50) Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。 51) Don’t worry about it别担心。 52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?) 对不起,请再说一遍好吗? 53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。 54) Who is speaking, please? 请问您是谁?(电话用语) 55) I’ll switch you to Room 1120. 我马上给您接301房间。 56) What number are you calling? 请问对方什么电话号码。 57) Who would you like to talk to? 请问受话人姓名? 58) Could you hold the line, please? 请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗? 59) Here are come letters for you. 这是您的信。 60) What a shame!多可惜! 61) I’m sorry to hear that! 听到这事我很难过。 62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。 63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it. 好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。 64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。 65) Let me wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利! 66)
酒店前台接待常用英语(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:1. May I ~2. Could you ~3. Would you ~4.Shall I ~?只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~May I have your name, please?请问尊姓大名May I have your check-out time, please?请问您什么时候结帐离开?May I see your passport, please?请让我看一下您的护照好吗?May I know your nationality, please?请问您的国籍是什么?2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~Could you fill out the form, please?请您填写这张表格好吗?Could you write that down, please?请您写下来好吗?Could you draft the fax, please?请您写下传真的草稿好吗?Could you hold the line, please?请不要挂电话好吗?3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~Would you like tea or coffee?请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?Would you like to take a taxi?请问您要搭计程车吗?Would you mind sitting here?请问您介意坐在这里吗?** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。When would you like to visit Foshan?请问您想要何时参观佛山?When would you like to have lunch?请问您想在哪里用餐?What time would you like to eat?请问您想何时用餐?Who would you like to contact?请问您想和谁联络?Which kind of room would you prefer?请问您喜欢哪一种房间?How would you like to settle your bill?请问您的账单如何处理?How long would you like to stay?请问您要逗留多久?How many tickets would you like to buy?请问您要买几张票?4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?Shall I draw the curtains?请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?Shall I draw you a map?请问要我为您画一张地图吗?Shall I make the reservation for you?请问要我为您安排预约吗?(二)招呼语Good morning. (用于中午以前)Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.中午好,先生,欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆Good evening, Ms. May I help you?晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗? 三)回答1.一般性的回答I see, sir.我明白了,先生。Certainly, sir.好的,先生。2.请对方再等一会儿Just a moment, please.请稍等。Thank you for waiting.您久等了,先生。I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.很抱歉让您久等了。Could you wait a little longer, please?请您稍候好吗?3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。I am afraid I can’t do that.不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。4.道歉如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。I am very sorry for the delay.很抱歉延误了时间I am very sorry for the inconvenience.很抱歉造成您的不便。I would like to apologize for the mistake.为这个错误我深致歉意。5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答You are welcome.不客气。Thank you, sir.谢谢您,先生。Thank you very much.非常感谢您。6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说Here you are.您要的东西在这里。Here is your room key.这是您的房间钥匙。Here it is.这是您的东西。7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:Have a nice day.祝您有美好的一天。Please enjoy your stay祝您住宿愉快。We hope to see you again soon.希望不久能再次见到您。Thank you for staying with us.谢谢光临。8.当客人的英语难以理解时面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。Pardon?对不起?Pardon me?对不起?I beg your pardon?对不起请再说一遍好吗?Could you repeat that, please?请您重复一遍好吗?若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?电话英语的应对1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:“Hello, this is Information Desk.”您好,这里是问询处。“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”问询处,请问您要服务吗?2.打错电话时如果是外线打错时,可以回答:I am afraid you have the wrong number.不好意思,您打错电话了。This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,这里是佛山电子宾馆.如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。3.当负责的工作人员不在时I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.他回来时,我会请他回电。May I have your name and phone number, please?请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?4.当会话结束时结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:Thank you for calling.感谢您的来电。You are welcome, sir.先生,不客气。We look forward to hearing from you.我们静候您的佳音。Please contact me if you have any further questions.如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。三.柜台服务B=行李服务员(Bellman)C=服务员 (Clerk)H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)BC=领班(Bell Captain)G=客人(Guest)To the Front Desk.带客人到柜台B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.小姐,晚安。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆。G: Thank you.谢谢你。B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?请问您有多少件行李?G: Just this three.只有这3件。B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?G: Yes. That’s all.对,就这些了。B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。G: I see, thanks.我知道了,谢谢。B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。G: OK. Fine.好极了。B: Please enjoy your stay.祝您住宿愉快。Taking a guest to the room
看了LS……无语
这个网站的酒店英语比较全面.我的很多培训资料都是里面找的.
酒店英语学习
wo persons sometimes discover a friend by the admiration which both entertain for a
每天记5个句子。阅读一篇100字以内的小短文。听十分钟,要选简单的,自己差不多能全听懂的。关键是坚持。学英语的网站有很多,自己可以搜搜看看哪个比较适合自己。
问候及回答:
1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。
3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7. Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10. May I speak to your front office manager?
能和你们前台经理说话吗?
11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
12. Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:
14. Congratulations!
祝贺您!
15. Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
16. Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
17. Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
18. Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
19. Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
20. Thank you (very much).
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
22. It’s very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don’t mention it.
不用谢。 不用谢。 不用谢。
24. It’s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)
非常高兴为您服务。
25. I am at your service.
乐意为您效劳。
26. Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s my fault.
很抱歉。 很抱歉。那是我的过错。
28. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
29. Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰您了。
30. I’m sorry about this. I apologize for this.
对此表示抱歉。 我为此道歉。
31. That’s all right. Let’s forget it.
没关系。 算了吧。
征询语:
32. May I help you? What can I do for you? Is there anything I can do for you?
我能帮您什么吗? 我能为您干点什么? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
33. Yes, please. Just a moment, please.
好的。 请稍等一下。
34. May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
35. Certainly. Yes, of course.
当然可以。 当然可以。
指路用语:
36. Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼。
37. It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)楼。
38. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
39. This way ,please.
请这边走
40. Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。
41. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门。
42. It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊尽头。
提醒用语:
43. Mind (Watch) your step.
请走好。
44. Please be careful.
请当心。
45. Please don’t leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
46. Don’t worry.
别担心。
47. Take it easy.
放心好了。
48. Please don’t smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟。
告别语:
49. Goodbye. See you late.
再见。 待会见。
50. Good night.
晚安。
51. See you tomorrow.
明天见。
52. Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临。
53. Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您。
54. Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
55. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
其它:
1. Have you a reservation?
您有预定吗?
2. May I know your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
3. Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
4. Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。
5. Are these your baggage?
这些是您的行李吗?
6. May I take them for you?
我来帮您拿好吗?
7. What kind of rooms would you like?
您需要什么样的房间?
8. Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.
这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
9. Sit down, please. Here is the menu.
请坐,给您菜单,先生。
10. May I take your order, sir?
您要点菜吗?
11. What would you like to have, coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
12. Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
13. Service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast. 11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch. 6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
早餐7点到9点。 午餐11点半到1点半。 晚餐6点半到8点半。
14. Here is the bill. Please sign it.
15. 这是您的帐单,请签字。
征求意见用语:
1. How do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗?
2. What do you think of our service?
您对我们的服务有什么意见?
3. Thank you for your comments (compliment, suggestions).
谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
4. I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.
这是违反饭店规章制度的。
5. In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
6. It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
7. Thank you all the same.
然而,还是要谢谢您。
8. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.
您必须赔偿。
9. Thank you for telling us about it.
谢谢您告诉我们
10. I’ll look into the mater right away.
我马上去处理这件事情。
11. I assure you it wont happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生。
12. Please don’t worry, sir (madam).
先生(夫人),请不必担心。
13. I’ll send someone up to your room right away.
我马上派人到你的房间去。
14. I can’t guarantee anything, but I’ll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
15. You may pay in cash or with credit card.
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。
简单的问候语知道就可以了,好多外国人也是会一点儿的中文的哦。做简单的交流是没有太大的问题的,实在不知道就百度咯。百度一下你就知道啦
学习BEC课程