本文作者:小思

经典英文电影独白

小思 09-19 6
经典英文电影独白摘要: 经典英语电影独白我们看过的电影有不少了,那么有没有感到到你的电影对白呢?接下来,我给大家准备了经典英文电影对白,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。经典英文电影对白No. 11....

经典英语电影独白

我们看过的电影有不少了,那么有没有感到到你的电影对白呢?接下来,我给大家准备了经典英文电影对白,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

经典英文电影对白

No. 1

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

NO. 2 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

No. 3 Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱 手相 让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

NO. 4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-es in the world.

我们是真走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,)

相关 文章 :

1. 经典电影台词中英文大全

2. 泰坦尼克号中英文经典语录

3. 泰坦尼克号经典台词精选(中英对照)

4. 50句英语电影中的经典台词

5. 著名英文电影台词大全

6. 电影泰坦尼克号经典台词

to be or not to be,这是《哈姆雷特》(莎士比亚)的经典台词. To be, or not to be- that is the question 汉文意思是:生存还是死去,这是一个问题. 此段的全文如下: Hamlet:To be, or not to be- that is the question: Whether it's nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep- No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation Devoutly to be wish'd. To die- to sleep. To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub! For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause. There's the respect That makes calamity of so long life. For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely, The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay, The insolence of office, and the spurns That patient merit of th' unworthy takes, When he himself might his quietus make With a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear, To grunt and sweat under a weary life, But that the dread of something after death- The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn No traveller returns- puzzles the will, And makes us rather bear those ills we have Than fly to others that we know not of? Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their currents turn awry And lose the name of action. 哈: {自言自语} 生存或死去, 这是个问题: 是否应默默的忍受坎坷命运之无情打击, 还是应与深如大海之无涯苦难奋然为敌, 并将其克服。 此二抉择, 究竟是哪个较崇高? 死即睡眠, 它不过如此! 倘若一眠能了结心灵之苦楚与肉体之百患, 那么, 此结局是可盼的! 死去, 睡去... 但在睡眠中可能有梦, 啊, 这就是个阻碍: 当我们摆脱了此垂死之皮囊, 在死之长眠中会有何梦来临? 它令我们踌躇, 使我们心甘情愿的承受长年之灾, 否则谁肯容忍人间之百般折磨, 如暴君之政、骄者之傲、失恋之痛、法章之慢、贪官之侮、或庸民之辱, 假如他能简单的一刀了之? 还有谁会肯去做牛做马, 终生疲於操劳, 默默的忍受其苦其难, 而不远走高飞, 飘於渺茫之境, 倘若他不是因恐惧身后之事而使他犹豫不前? 此境乃无人知晓之邦, 自古无返者。---哈姆雷特经典台词(中英文)

经典的英文电影数不胜数,除了各种或感人或励志,亦或者是悬疑惊悚的电影情节外,经典英文电影台词也是让我们印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句经典英文电影台词,哪一句英文电影台词最经典?英文电影台词 1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一个女人真的爱你,她会因为很多事情对你发脾气,却始终坚守在你身边 2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的爱我,那么为什么我看到的只是繁衍。 3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 梦的最深处,只有微笑不累。 4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天创造出一份美好记忆,明天就能拥有一段美好回忆。 5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴。 50句经典英文电影台词排行榜出炉 1.《乱世佳人》1939 Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。 2.《教父》1972 I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他一个无法拒绝的价钱。 3.《码头风云》1954 You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! 4.《绿野仙踪》1939 Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。 5.《卡萨布兰卡》1942 Here’s looking at you,kid. 永志不忘。 6.《拨云见日》1983 Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。 7.《日落大道》1950 All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。 8.《星球大战》1977 May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。 9.《彗星美人》1950 Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。 10.《出租车司机》1976 You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗? 11.《铁窗喋血》1967 What we’ve got here is failure to communicate. 我们在这里的交流以失败告终。 12.《现代启示录》1979 I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。 13.《 爱情 故事 》1970 Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。 14.《马耳他之鹰》1941 The stuff that dreams are made of. 构成梦想的材料。 15.《E.T.》1982 E.T.phone home. E.T.打电话回家。 16.《炎热的夜晚》1967 They call me Mister Tibbs! 他们叫我蒂比斯先生! 17.《公民凯恩》1941 Rosebud. 玫瑰花蕾。 18.《白热杀机》1949 Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅! 19.《广播电视网》1976 I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore! 我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了! 20.《卡萨布兰卡》1942 Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。 21.《沉默的羔羊》1991 A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. 曾经有人想调查我,我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉。 22.《DR.NO诺博士》007系列第一集1962 Bond,James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。 23.《绿野仙踪》1939 There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。 24.《日落大道》1950 I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。 25.《甜心先生》1996 Show me the money! 让我看到钱! 26.《侬本多情》1933 Why don’t you come up sometime and see me? 那你哪天过来看我吧? 27.《午夜牛郎》1969 I’m walking here!I’m walking here! 这条路是给我走的! 28.《卡萨布兰卡》1942 Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’ 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。 29.《好人寥寥》1992 You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实! 30.《大饭店》1932 I want to be alone. 我想一个人呆着! 31.《乱世佳人》1939 After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天! 32.《卡萨布兰卡》1942 Round up the usual suspects. 围捕惯犯。 33.《当哈利遇到萨利》1989 I’ll have what she’s having. 我会拥有她所拥有的! 34.《逃亡》1944 You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow. 你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打击。 35.《大白鲨》1975 You’re gonna need a bigger boat. 你得弄条更大的船。 36.《碧血金沙》1948 Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges! 徽章?我们没有徽章!我们不需要徽章!我没有必要给你看什么徽章! 37.《终结者》1984 I’ll be back. 我会回来的。 38.《扬基的骄傲》1942 Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人! 39.《梦想成真》1989 If you build it,he will come. 只要敢做梦,梦就会成真。 40.《阿甘正传》1994 Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。 41.《雌雄大盗》1967 We rob banks. 我们去抢劫银行。 42.《 毕业 生》1967 Plastics. 塑胶业。 43.《卡萨布兰卡》1942 We’ll always have Paris. 我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。 44.《第六感》1999 I see dead people. 我看见了死人。 45.《欲望号街车》1951 Stella!Hey,Stella! 斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉! 46.《扬帆》1942 Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。 47.《原野奇侠》1953 Shane.Shane.Come back! 夏恩,夏恩,回来! 48.《热情似火》1959 Well,nobody’s perfect. 人无完人。 49.《科学怪人》1931 It’s alive!It’s alive! 它是活的!它是活的! 50.《阿波罗13》1995 Houston,we have a problem. 休斯顿,我们出了点状况。 50句经典英文电影台词相关 文章 : 1. 50句经典的英语名言 2. 20句英语电影台词 3. 电影经典英文台词对白 经典电影台词中英文 英文电影中的经典台词 4. 经典英语名言50句 5. 50句唯美英文励志语录

经典英文电影独白

电影返老还童又名本杰明巴顿奇事Benjamin Button: Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it. A woman in Paris was on her way to go shopping, but she had forgotten her coat - went back to get it. When she had gotten her coat, the phone had rung, so she'd stopped to answer it; talked for a couple of minutes. While the woman was on the phone, Daisy was rehearsing for a performance at the Paris Opera House. And while she was rehearsing, the woman, off the phone now, had gone outside to get a taxi. Now a taxi driver had dropped off a fare earlier and had stopped to get a cup of coffee. And all the while, Daisy was rehearsing. And this cab driver, who dropped off the earlier fare; who'd stopped to get the cup of coffee, had picked up the lady who was going to shopping, and had missed getting an earlier cab. The taxi had to stop for a man crossing the street, who had left for work five minutes later than he normally did, because he forgot to set off his alarm. While that man, late for work, was crossing the street, Daisy had finished rehearsing, and was taking a shower. And while Daisy was showering, the taxi was waiting outside a boutique for the woman to pick up a package, which hadn't been wrapped yet, because the girl who was supposed to wrap it had broken up with her boyfriend the night before, and forgot. When the package was wrapped, the woman, who was back in the cab, was blocked by a delivery truck, all the while Daisy was getting dressed. The delivery truck pulled away and the taxi was able to move, while Daisy, the last to be dressed, waited for one of her friends, who had broken a shoelace. While the taxi was stopped, waiting for a traffic light, Daisy and her friend came out the back of the theater. 本杰明·巴顿:有些时候我们就活在即将发生冲撞的轨道上,浑然不知。无论它是意外发生的还是蓄谋已久的,对此我们都无能为力。一个住在巴黎的女人正在去购物的路上,但是她忘记拿她的大衣,便回去取了。当她去拿衣服时,电话铃响了,所以她停下来去接电话,并聊了几分钟。就在那个女人打电话的时候,黛西就在为巴黎大剧院的演出而排练。就在她排练时,那个女人打完了电话,离开了屋子去叫一辆出租车(但错过了一班)。现在一个出租车司机由于这班工作完的比较早,便停下来去喝杯咖啡,与此同时黛西还在排练。这个提前完成了这趟工作喝了杯咖啡的出租车司机,接了那个错过一班出租车的去购物的女人。出租车被迫因为一个横穿道路的人急停了一下,因为一个男人比原来上班的时间晚起了五分钟,由于他忘记了上好闹钟。而就在那个晚起的,忘记上闹钟的男人过马路时,黛西也完成了排练,正在冲澡。而就在黛西洗澡的时候,那个出租车司机在精品店外,等那个女人去拿她的商品。那个商品还没有被服务员提前包装好,因为昨天晚上那个服务员刚刚和男朋友分手,把这件事情忘的一干二净。当商品被包好后,那个女人回到车上,车租车又被一辆运货车挡了一下,此时此刻黛西也梳妆完毕。在运货车离开后,出租车终于可以行驶了。当黛西最后一个打扮完后,便等待她其中一个鞋带断了的朋友。就在出租车停着等候红绿灯时,黛西和她朋友从剧院出来了。 Benjamin Button: And if only one thing had happened differently: if that shoelace hadn't broken; or that delivery truck had moved moments earlier; or that package had been wrapped and ready, because the girl hadn't broken up with her boyfriend; or that man had set his alarm and got up five minutes earlier; or that taxi driver hadn't stopped for a cup of coffee; or that woman had remembered her coat, and got into an earlier cab, Daisy and her friend would've crossed the street, and the taxi would've driven by. But life being what it is - a series of intersecting lives and incidents, out of anyone's control - that taxi did not go by, and that driver was momentarily distracted, and that taxi hit Daisy, and her leg was crushed. 本杰明·巴顿:如果只有那么一件事情,并没有按原来发生的话,如果那个鞋带没有断掉;或者如果那辆货车提前几分钟开走;如果那个商品早早就被包装好,因为她没有和他的男朋友分手;如果那个男人的闹钟提前上了五分钟;如果那个司机没有停下来去喝杯咖啡;如果那个女人没有忘记她的大衣,而坐上了早一班的出租车,黛西和她的朋友就将穿过马路,出租车也只会擦肩而过。但是生活就是这么不可预测,在一系列的交错层叠的人与事中,没有谁能掌控它们,而出租车没有碰巧开过去,那个司机也有些精力不集中,那个出租车还是撞到了黛西,她的腿被撞伤了。希望能帮到你哦~~

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope .

经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白

经典爱情台词(上)

1.《阿甘正传》:

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !

I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.

"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。

"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的.自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to endure, whatever comes!

经典电影独白英文

《了不起的盖茨比》由巴兹·鲁赫曼执导,该片根据菲茨杰拉德(F. Scott Fitzgerald)的同名小说改编,由莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥、凯瑞·穆里根、托比·马奎尔等主演,影片于5月10日在美国正式上映。这部电影演绎了如菲茨杰拉德般的未成名作家尼克·卡罗维深受这个纸醉金迷的上流世界及其中的幻想、爱情和谎言吸引,他目睹这种世界内、外的一切,于是决定提笔写下一个故事,关于一段无缘的爱情、不灭的梦想和让人心痛的故事,并反映出当前的时代和挣扎。 经典台词一 1、他经过慢慢追索才来到了这片蓝色的草地上,他的梦想一定已经离得他如此之近以至于他几乎不会抓不到它了。他不知道他的梦想已经被甩在了他的身后,已经隐藏在了城市以外的冥蒙之中,在那里共和国的黑暗的土地在黑夜中延伸着…… 英文:He had come a long way to this blue lawn, and his dream must have seemed so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it. He did not know that it was already behind him, somewhere back in that vast obscurity beyond the city, where the dark fields of the republic rolled on under the night. 2、盖茨比比以前任何时候都深切地感受到了财富所能赐予青春的魅力和它所能持有的神秘,感受到了锦衣靓饰的清新怡人,意识到了像银子似的发着熠熠光彩的黛西,安然傲倨于劳苦人为生活所做的拼死斗争之上。 英文:Gatsby was overwhelmingly aware of the youth and mystery that wealth imprisons and Pserves, of the freshness of many clothes, and of Daisy, gleaming like silver, safe and proud above the hot struggles of the poor. 3、他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。 英文:He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. 4、这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。 英文:Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life. 5、每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。 英文:Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. 6、我整夜没睡;雾笛声一个劲儿在桑德海湾上凄恻地鸣响,我辗转反侧,像生了病一样,理不清哪些是狰狞的现实,哪些是可怕的梦魇。 英文:I couldn't sleep all night; a fog-horn was groaning incessantly on the Sound, and I tossed half-sick between grotesque reality and savage, frightening dreams. 7、他是上帝之子,如果这个词还有什么别的含义的话,这里只能用它的本意,他要为天父的事业而献身,服务于这一博大而又粗俗、浮华而又美丽的事业。 英文:He was a son of God—a phrase which, if it means anything, means just that—and he must be about His Father's business, the service of a vast, vulgar, and meretricious beauty. 8、人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。 英文:Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on. 9、许多种情感鱼贯似地流露到她的脸上,仿佛正被冲洗着的相纸一点一点地显示出物景那样。 英文:So engrossed was she that she had no consciousness of being observed, and one emotion after another crept into her face like objects into a slowly developing picture. 10、月光渐渐升高,显得渺小的房屋开始融入这溶溶的月色中去,此时我的眼前逐渐浮现出这座古老的岛屿当年在荷兰航海者眼中的那种妖娆风姿——一个新世界的翠绿 欲滴胸膛。它那现在不复存在的林木(为修造盖茨比住过的这座别墅被砍伐掉了)曾经温馨地煽起人类最后的也是最伟大的梦想;在那短暂的神奇时刻里,人类一定 在这片大陆前屏住了呼吸,情不自禁地耽入到他既不理解也没希冀过的美的享受之中,在历史上最后一次面对面地欣赏着,这一与他的感受惊奇的力量相称的景观。 英文:And as the moon rose higher the inessential houses began to melt away until gradually I became aware of the old island here that flowered once for Dutch sailors' eyes—a fresh, green breast of the new world. Its vanished trees, the trees that had made way for Gatsby's house, had once pandered in whispers to the last and greatest of all human dreams; for a transitory enchanted moment man must have held his breath in the Psence of this continent, compelled into an aesthetic contemplation he neither understood nor desired, face to face for the last time in history with something commensurate to his capacity for wonder. ;

To be, or not to be- that is the question: 活着还是死去,这是一个问题。Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer 这是《哈姆雷特》中丹麦王子的经典独白。The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune 王子面对父亲的猝然离世及母亲的改嫁,及Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, 叔父的篡位.他内心充满猜疑,矛盾,犹豫,痛And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep- 苦.于是说出了这么一句话:No more; and by a sleep to say we end To be or not to be, that's a questionThe heartache, and the thousand natural shocks “生存还是毁灭?这是个问题。”That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummationDevoutly to be wish'd. To die- to sleep. 这句话反映出当时他的痛苦、疑惑,对人生To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub! 充满怀疑,觉得人活着没有意义,自杀更好.For in that sleep of death what dreams may come 可又对死亡很恐惧,不知人死后会不会下地When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, 狱。所以在这段独白里,他非常犹豫,思考Must give us pause. There's the respect 着“生存还是毁灭”(To be, or not toThat makes calamity of so long life. be),是应该“默然忍受命运暴虐的毒箭"For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, ( suffer the slings and arrows ofTh' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely, outrageous fortune), 也就是活着,忍受生The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay, 老病死和人世的不公;还是"挺身反抗人世无The insolence of office, and the spurns, 涯的苦难,通过斗争把它们清扫" (to takeThat patient merit of th' unworthy takes, against a sea of troubles。When he himself might his quietus makeWith a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear,To grunt and sweat under a weary life,But that the dread of something after death-The undiscover'd country, from whose bournNo traveller returns- puzzles the will,And makes us rather bear those ills we haveThan fly to others that we know not of?Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,And thus the native hue of resolutionIs sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,And enterprises of great pith and momentWith this regard their currents turn awryAnd lose the name of action.生存还是毁灭?这是个问题。究竟哪样更高贵,去忍受那狂暴的命运无情的摧残,还是挺身去反抗那无边的烦恼,把它扫一个干净。去死,去睡就结束了,如果睡眠能结束我们心灵的创伤和肉体所承受的千百种痛苦,那真是生存求之不得的天大的好事。去死,去睡,去睡,也许会做梦!唉,这就麻烦了,即使摆脱了这尘世可在这死的睡眠里又会做些什么梦呢?真得想一想,就这点顾虑使人受着终身的折磨,谁甘心忍受那鞭打和嘲弄,受人压迫,受尽侮蔑和轻视,忍受那失恋的痛苦,法庭的拖延,衙门的横征暴敛,默默无闻的劳碌却只换来多少凌辱。但他自己只要用把尖刀就能解脱了。谁也不甘心,呻吟、流汗拖着这残生,可是对死后又感觉到恐惧,又从来没有任何人从死亡的国土里回来,因此动摇了,宁愿忍受着目前的苦难而不愿投奔向另一种苦难。顾虑就使我们都变成了懦夫,使得那果断的本色蒙上了一层思虑的惨白的容颜,本来可以做出伟大的事业,由于思虑就化为乌有了,丧失了行动的能力。

《海上钢琴师》 经典独白作者:艾略特(Thomas Stearns Eliot) 国籍:英国 This is the way the world endsNot with a bang but a whimper ——T·S·EliotAll that city. You just couldn't see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. You understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world... Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are eightyeight of them, nobody can tell you any different. They are not infinite. You are infinite. And on these keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by. You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano. Christ! Did, did you see the streets? Just the streets… There were thousands of them! And how do you do it down there? How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die... All that world is weighing down on me, you don't even know where it comes to an end, and aren't you ever just scared of breaking apart at the thought of it? The enormity of living it? I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here, but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way. Land? Land is a ship too big for me. It's a woman too beautiful; it's a voyage too long, a perfume too strong. It's a music I don't know how to make. I could never get off this ship. At best, I can step off my life. After all, I don't exist for anyone. You're an exception, Max, you're the only one who knows I'm here. You're a minority, and you better get used to it. Forgive me, my friend, but I'm not getting off. 艾略特译文:所有那些城市,你就是无法看见尽头。尽头?拜托!拜托你给我看它的尽头在哪?当时,站在舷梯向外看还好。我那时穿着大衣,感觉也很棒,觉得自己前途无量,然后我就要下船去。放心!完全没问题!可是,阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西。你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头。根本就没有尽头。我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头。 拿一部钢琴来说,从琴键开始,又结束。你知道钢琴只有88个键,随便什么琴都没差。它们不是无限的。你才是无限的,在琴键上制作出的音乐是无限的。我喜欢这样,我活的惯。 你把我推到舷梯上然后扔给我一架有百万琴键的钢琴,百万千万的没有尽头的琴键,那是事实,max,它们没有尽头。那键盘是无限延伸的。然而如果琴键是无限的,那么在那架琴上就没有你能弹奏的音乐,你坐错了地方,那是上帝的钢琴。天啊!你……你看过那些街道吗?仅仅是街道,就有上千条!你下去该怎么办?你怎么选择其中一条来走?怎么选择“属于你自己的”一个女人,一栋房子,一块地,或者选择一道风景欣赏,选择一种方法死去。 那个世界好重,压在我身上。你甚至不知道它在哪里结束,你难道从来不为自己生活在无穷选择里而害怕得快崩溃掉吗? 我是在这艘船上出生的,整个世界跟我并肩而行,但是,行走一次只携带两千人。这里也有欲望,但不会虚妄到超出船头和船尾。你用钢琴表达你的快乐,但音符不是无限的。我已经习惯这么生活。 陆地?陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,一个太漂亮的女人,一段太长的旅行,一瓶太刺鼻的香水,一种我不会创作的音乐。我永远无法放弃这艘船,不过幸好,我可以放弃我的生命。反正没人记得我存在过,而你是例外,max,你是唯一一个知道我在这里的人。你是唯一一个,而且你最好习惯如此。原谅我,朋友,我不会下船的。

冷山,我记得女主角读信。时间挺长的以前疯狂英语听到的。不错。不过时间不知道了,没看过

经典的英文电影独白

经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白

don't give a damn.

坦白说.亲爱的.我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处.他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

don't understand!Icoulda had coulda been a could've been of a bum. which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位.我本可以是个竞争者.我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托.我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

's looking at .

就看你的了.孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

my day.

来吧.让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

'm ready for my close-up.

好了.德米勒先生.我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带.这将是一个颠簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow).《地狱天使》Hell's

译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?

love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

means never having to say you're sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck

译文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。

15、原文:You talking'to me?

出处:罗伯特·德尼罗.《出租汽车司机》Taxi

译文:你在跟我说话吗?

16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.

出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna

译文:给我一杯威士忌.里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿.别太吝啬了。

17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

出处:汤姆·汉克斯.《阿甘正传》Forrest

译文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。

!Top of the world!

好好去做吧.站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

'm as mad as I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔.我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯.我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.

出处:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No

译文:并不是你生活中的男人有价值.而是你与男人在一起的生活。

Bond.

邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首.山姆.就弹时光流逝。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

is another day!

毕竟.明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在.我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力.你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

1.《阿甘正传》:Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump."Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was .《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

根据莎士比亚戏剧改编的电影,《沙丘魔堡》。

天使之城穿梭阴阳界哈姆雷特足球流氓都有大量经典独白

电影经典英文独白三分钟

哈姆雷特的著名独白即可

简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她 (英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您 以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗? 告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美 貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现 在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做, 但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿 佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上 帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 简:让 我走,先生。Let me go, sir. 罗切斯 特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you! 简:别,别让我干傻事。 No, don't make me foolish. 罗切斯 特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格 拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意 味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥 沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给 我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 简:你是说真的?You mean it? 罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着 我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在 怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任 何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。 You torture me with your yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive let no men meddle with is . 简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的 妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 罗切 斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房 间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没 有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩 罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信 吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎 么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那 我还不如去死。 So come out at shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life. 简:你已经失去我了,爱德 华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, I've lost you. 罗切 斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚 我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第 一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿 走。 Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me. 简:我 必须离开您。I must leave you.

ACT I Good morning, Susan. 早安 Susan。 Good morning, Sam. 早安 Sam。 What's the schedule today? 今天的工作是怎麽安排排 Ten o'clock, 十点钟 telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls. 打电话给FAO Schwarz烫 关於双胞娃娃玩具的事。 OK. 好的。 Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency. 打电话给广告代理Zaskkey夫人。 I did that. Go on. 我已经打了。 继续说 Eleven o'clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship. 十一点钟 批示玩具烫 空船的草图。 Where are they? 草图在哪儿 Right here. 就在这 。 Did you look at them? 你看过了吗 Yes, I did. 是的 我看过了。 What do you think of the spaceship? 你觉得那个太空船怎麽麽 I think the kids'll love it. 我觉得孩子们会喜欢。 Would you show me the drawings, please? 请把草图给我看看好吗 Huh. 嗯 Now, what else is on the schedule today? 那麽 今天的工作表缮 还有些什麽? Well, at one o'clock 嗯 一点钟 you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine, 跟Levine先生约好吃吃午 the client from the Toytown Stores. 这个客户来自Toytown Stores。 Where? 在什麽地方 At Rossano's. 在Rossano餐厅。 Hmm. Anything else? 嗯 还有其他事吗 At four o'clock, 四点钟 you have a meeting with the production staff 要与生产部门人员开开 in the conference room. 在会议室。 Make sure everybody is at that meeting. 要确定每一位都出席这这次会议 Will do. 没问题。 At six you're meeting, Mr. Ozawa. 六点钟 要会见Ozawa舷 生。 Oh, yes. Are his models here? 噢 对啦。 他的模型型在这 They're in my office. 在我办公室。 I'd like to see them. 我想看看。 Right. 好的。 What else? 还有什麽 Come on, Sam ... 好啦 Sam…… You work too hard, Susan. 太拼命工作了 Susaan。 When was your last day off? 上次休假是在什麽时时 Hmm. I can't remember. 嗯 我记不起来了。 You really ought to take some time off. 的确应该休一休假。 What for? 为什麽 To enjoy the simple things in life ... 享受人生乐趣…… I know, Sam. 我知道 Sam。 Maybe soon. 也许很快就会。 To smell the flowers. 去轻 一下。 Oh, wait a minute. What's today's date? 噢 等一等 今天几几 Today is the twelfth. Why? 今天是十二号。怎麽 It seems to me I scheduled something else. 好像我还安排了什麽别别的事情 There's nothing else in the appointment book. 在工作日 没有别的的事了 I'm sure I did. 我确信我安排了什麽事事 Oh, well, I'll probably remember it later. 噢 也许过一会我会技 起来。 I hope it isn't important. 希望不是什麽重要事。 Hmm. It's probably nothing. 嗯 也许没什麽事。 OK, let's get started. 好吧 我们开始工作 Would you call Priscilla Smith at FAO Schwarz, please? 请拨电话给FAO Schwarrz的Priscilla Smith 好吗 Right. 好的。 These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 这些是那位日本电影 片家那 的模型。 These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 这些是那位日本电影 片家那 的模型。 Thank you. Just put them on my desk. 谢谢。 把它们放在我鬃 上。 And the new drawings for the toy spaceship. 还有玩具太空船的新草草图 Wonderful. 真精采。 That was fast. 而且又快。 We have a new artist. 我们找来了一位新的美美工人员 She's very talented. 她很有才华。 What time is it, anyway? 几点钟了 顺便说一缮� My watch stopped. 我的 停了。 It's eleven thirty. 十一 点半。 What time is my lunch date with Bill Levine? 我与Bill Levine 约好好的中饭时间是几 One o'clock. 一点钟。 Remind me to leave at twelve forty-five. 提醒我十二点四十五分分走 Did you remember your other appointment for today? 还记得今天的另一个个约会 No, 记不起来了。 but I have a feeling 但我觉得 it's going to be too late when I do remember. 等我想起来时已经太晚晚了 Yes, Sam? 什麽事 Sam I just solved the mystery. 我刚刚把那个谜底解开开了 What did I forget? 我忘记什麽 You have some guests in the reception room. 有几位客人在接待室室等 What? Who? 什麽 是谁 Mr. Harry Bennett and his daughter. Harry Bennett 先生和和他女儿 I remember! 我记起来了 Oh ... Harry! 噢……Harry I made a lunch date with him and his daughter weeks ago. 几星期前我约好和他以以及他女儿共进午餐 Is he a client? 他是顾客吗 He's a friend. 他是位朋友。 Well, he's here with his daughter to have lunch. 嗯 他和他女儿已到这这 等吃午餐了 I met her at Thanksgiving, 我在感恩节与她见面 and I promised to have lunch with both of them today. 我答应今天和他们共进进午餐 Yes, indeed. 是的 原来如此。 What are you going to do about your appointment 那 怎麽办 with Mr. Levine? 与Levine先生的邀约 Any suggestions? 有什麽建议吗 Oh! 噢 ACT II Hi, Michelle. 嗨 Michelle。 Hello, Harry. 你好 Harry。 It's nice to see you again. 很高兴再见到你们。 Hello. 好。 Hi, Susan. 嗨 Susan。 We have both been excited about seeing you 我们两个很高兴见到 and having lunch with you today. 与 一起吃中餐 Michelle picked these flowers out for you. Michelle选这些花送 。 Daddy, can we go soon? 爸爸 我们能快点走吗 We're going to go to lunch in a few minutes, honey. 我们一下子就去吃中餐餐 亲爱的 But I'm thirsty. 可是我渴了。 OK. You go out and get a drink of water at the fountain. 好。 出去在饮水机那那儿喝点水吧 The fountain is over there, Michelle. 饮水机在那 Michellle。 Near the Exit sign. 就在出口标 附近。 Thank you. 谢谢 。 Michelle is a little shy. Michelle有点不好意思思 I used to be that way when I was her age. 我像她这般年纪也是这这样 Harry, if Michelle doesn't want to go, Harry 如果Michelle膊 想去 we don't have to. 我们不必勉强。 She'll be fine. 她没有问题。 Remember, 别忘了 I haven't dated any one else since her mother died. 自从她母亲去世之后 我从没有和别人约会过。 This is a little difficult for her. 这对她来说有点不习惯惯 Are you ready to go? 准备好动身吗 Yes. But could you wait one minute? 是的。不过 你能等一一下 I have a call to make. 我需要打个电话 Would you excuse me? 失陪一下。 Sam, get Mr. Levine at Toytown Stores Sam 给Toytown Storees的Levine先生 on the telephone for me, please. 请替我拨电话。 Right. 好的。 Hello. Susan Stewart calling Mr. Levine, please. 喂 Susan Stewart想父莺evine先生通话。 He's on the phone. 他在电话上。 Mr. Levine, Susan Stewart. Levine先生 我是Susaan Stewart。 I find myself in an embarrassing situation. 我现在有一件很糗的事事 I made another lunch date for today 我和别人约好共进午餐 and forgot to enter it in my appointment book. 但忘了写到工作日 Can you and I meet for drinks tomorrow? 你和我能否在明天见面面喝点什麽 I'd really appreciate it.... Yes.... Thank you.... 我非常感激……好的………谢谢你… Tomorrow at five o'clock at the Biltmore. 明天五点钟 在Biltmoore饭店。 Tomorrow at five o'clock at the Biltmore. 明天五点钟 在Biltmoore饭店。 I'll see you then. 到时候见啦。 Thank you, Mr. Levine. 谢谢你 Levine先生。 Welcome to the South Street restaurant, folks. 欢迎光临南街餐馆 各各位 What'll it be? 想来点什麽 What do you recommend? 你推 什麽 Well, the crab salad's always a big hit. 嗯 蟹肉沙拉一向是构 受欢迎的。 Susan, would you like the crab salad? Susan 要不要蟹肉缮忱 I'd love the crab salad. 我要蟹肉沙拉。 Michelle, would you like to try the crab salad, too? Michelle 要不要也也试试蟹肉沙 OK, Daddy. 好的 爸爸。 We'll have three crab salads 我们来三份蟹肉沙拉 and a pitcher of lemonade. 和一壶柠檬汁。 Help yourself to celery and carrots and other vegetables. 请你们自己盛芹菜 胡胡萝 和其他蔬菜 We used to catch crabs. 我们以前常捉螃蟹。 Where was that? 在什麽地方 We had a summer house on Fire Island. 我们在火岛有一所避暑暑别 Do you remember, Michelle? 你还记得吗 Michelle Sure. 当然记得。 You and Mommy used to take me on the ferryboat. 你和妈妈常带我坐渡船船 Sometimes, at night, 有时候 在夜 we would go down to the beach and catch crabs, 我们走到海边抓螃蟹 remember? 记得吗 With a piece of meat on a string! 用一根绳子拴著一点肉 Right. 对。 Well, I think I'm going to go get us all some vegetables. 好啦 我想我去给大家家盛点蔬菜来 There you go. 东西来了。 Thank you. 谢谢。 And some ice-cold lemonade. 还有冰凉的柠檬汁。 Thank you. 谢谢。 Enjoy it. 请享用。 Michelle, can I help you with the lemonade? Michelle 我帮 倒点点柠檬汁好 No, thank you. 不 谢谢 。 I'll wait for my father. 我要等我爸爸。 Michelle, can we have a talk? Michelle 我们能谈一一谈 Sure. 当然。 I know you miss your mother. 我知道 想念 妈妈。 You do? 真的知道 Yes. And I'm not trying to take her place. 是的 我 不想取代她她 Then why are you and Daddy 那为什麽 和爸爸 spending so much time together? 老是在一起呢 Because we like each other. 因为我们彼此喜欢。 And right now, he needs a friend. 而且现在 他需要一个个朋 I'm his friend. 我是他的朋友 I know you are. 我知道 是。 Sometimes he's very sad. 他有时很忧悒。 And so are you, I think. 我想 也如此。 Sometimes. 有时候。 I'd like to be your friend, too. 我也想成为 的朋友。 Will you let me be your friend, Michelle? 愿意让我成为 的朋朋友吗 Michell So, what were you two talking about? 们俩刚才谈什麽了 Just girl talk, Daddy. 只是女孩子之间的谈话话 爸爸 It's too hard to explain. 这很难解释清楚。 You're probably right. 也许 说得对。 Well, let's get started. 好吧 我们开始吃吧。

《肖申克的救赎》经典英文对白  The Shawshank Redemption   can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.  懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。   guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.  生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。   is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies  希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.  4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."  有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!   walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.  监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。   find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.  我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考,我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝;我希望......  `s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.  我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。  《海上钢琴师》 经典英文对白  1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn’t see an end to it.  It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.  It was what I didn’t see.  Take the piano.  Keys begin. Keys end.  You know there are 88 of them.  They’re not infinite. You’re infinite.  And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.  I like that. That I can live by.  But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out  in front of me.  Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.  That keyboard is infinite.  Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play.  That’s God’s piano.  Did you see the streets?  There’re thousands of them.  How do you choose just one?  One woman, one house, one way to die…….  You don’t even know where it comes to an end.  Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the  thought of it?  I was born on this ship.  And the world passed me by.  But 2000 people at a time and there’re old wishes here .  But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..  You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not  infinite.  I learned to live that way.  Land?  Land is a ship too big for me,  It’s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to  strong, music I don’t know how to play.  I can never get off this ship.  At best, I didn’t step off my life.  After all, I don’t exist for anyone.  偌大的城市,绵延无尽。  并非是我眼见的让我停住了脚步,  而是我所看不见的。你能明白吗?  拿钢琴来说。  键盘有始亦有终。  你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。  它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。  我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。  而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里,  等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。  我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢?  那是上帝的键盘啊!  你看到那数不清的街道吗?  如何只选择其中一条去走?  一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~  你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。  一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗?  我在这艘船上出生。  世事千变万化,然这艘船每次只载2000人。  这里有着希望,但仅在船头和船尾之间。  你可以在有限的钢琴上奏出你的欢欣快乐。  我习惯了这样的生活。  陆地?  陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,  太漂亮的女人,太长的旅程,太浓烈的香水,无从着手的音乐。  我永远无法走下这艘船,  这样的话,我宁可舍弃我的生命。  毕竟,我从来没有为任何人存在过

文章版权及转载声明

作者:小思本文地址:http://aiyundongfang.com/lingjichu/30232.html发布于 09-19
文章转载或复制请以超链接形式并注明出处学思外教

阅读
分享