英语对话相互建议
英语教学是教学中最重要的组成部分,而英语对话教学是整个英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分,其不仅可以有效地提高学生的英语口语表达能力,还可以培养学生良好的英语应用习惯。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习! 1 Steven wants to order an Easy-own package, so he asks Lucy to give him some suggestions. 史蒂文想订制一款神州行套餐,于是他想让露西给他点建议。 Steven: Hello, I want to order an Easy-own package. What would you remend? 史蒂文:你好,我想订制一款神州行套餐,你能给我推荐一下吗? Lucy: Which function do you use more, making calls or sending short messages? 露西:问您平时是打电话多还是发简讯多? Steven: About the same. But I'm looking for a job, so I have to answer the phone often. 史蒂文:都差不多。不过,我现在在找工作,所以接电话会比较多。 Lucy: Then I remend this package to you. You can receive all the calls free by paying just 10 yuan a month. 露西:那我推荐您订制这款套餐, 每个月花10块钱,就可以免费接听电话。 Steven: That's good. How can I order it? 史蒂文:这个好。那我怎么订制呢? Lucy: Sending a message "KTCTWY" to 10086 will do. 露西:您只要传送简讯“KTCTWY” 至10086,就可以了。 Steven: Thank you. I'll have a try. 史蒂文:谢谢你,我试试看。 Lucy: You're wele. 露西:不客气。 2 Jerry: Hello, Elizabeth. How are you? 你好,伊丽莎白。近来好吗? Elizabeth: Fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。 Jerry: Are you sure you’re all right? You look a bit worried today. Is anything wrong? 你肯定没事?你今天看上去有点着急,是不是出了什么事? Elizabeth: Well, yes, there is something wrong actually. Perhaps you can give me some advice. 嗯,的确出了点事,或许你能给我提些建议。 Jerry: Of course, if I can. 当然,只要我能办到。 Elizabeth: Well, last night when I returned from the theatre, I found that I’d lost my wallet. 嗯,昨晚我从剧院回来后,发现我的钱包丢了。 Jerry: Oh dear! That’s terrible! What was in your wallet? 哎呀,那就太糟了!钱包里都有些什么? Elizabeth: Well, some money, of course, my visa, all my identity cards and some photos. 唉,当然有些钱,还有我的签证和所有证明身份的证件以及一些照片。 Jerry: Well, if I were you, I’d go to the police station straight away and report it. 嗯,如果我是你,我就直接去公安局报案。 Elizabeth: Yes, I’ve already done that, and they said they’d look for it. But we’re leaving soon and I need my visa and identitycards badly. 是啊,我已这样做了,他们说他们会找的。但是我们马上就要离开这里了,我急需签证和所有身份证明。 Jerry: Oh dear! What a pity! Are you sure you lost the wallet in the theatre? 唉,真遗憾!你肯定是把钱包丢在剧院了吗? Elizabeth: Yes, quite sure. 是的,肯定如此。 Jerry: I think you should put an advertisement in the China Daily, saying when and where you lost it. 我想你应该在《中国日报》上登则启事,说明遗失钱包的时间与地点。 Elizabeth: But that takes too long. 不过那太费时间。 Jerry: Wait a minute! My uncle lives in Beijing and he lives very close to the theatre. I’ll telephone him and ask him to go thereto inquire about it. You’d better have breakfast now and I’ll meet you later. 等一下,我想起来了!我的叔叔就在北京,而且住的地方离剧院很近。我可以打电话给他请他去剧院打听一下。你现在最好去吃早饭,过一会我来找你。 Elizabeth: Oh, thank you. I hope he finds it. 啊,谢谢。我希望他能找到。 3 A: Should I buy the Porsche or the Ferrari? B: I think you should buy the Ferrari. A: Why is that? B: Because I'd like to borrow it. A: Why don't you give Daphne a call? B: Good idea. I haven't seen her for awhile. A: Maybe you should ask her out. B: Hmmm. I'll think about it.
对话(1)
Customer: Hello, I would like to open an account, but I do not know what account it should be.
顾客:你好。我想开立一个帐户,但我不知道要开哪种帐户。
Clerk: Do you often deposit money and draw money?
职员:您经常存钱和取钱吗?
Customer: No, I do not. I just want to deposit my salary and use this account to pay the things I buy at department stores once a month.
顾客:不,我不经常存钱和取钱。我只想把工资存入并且用这个帐户来支付每月一次在百货商店所买的东西的帐款。
Clerk: So, it will be a good idea for you to open a checking account. Do you think so?
职员:那么您还是开立一个支票帐户的好。您认为怎么样?
Customer: All right, if that account will make.
顾客:行,如果这个帐户合适的话。
Dialogue Two
对话(2)
Customer: Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English is poor. Can you help me?
顾客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英语不太好,你能帮忙吗?
Clerk: It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you to tell me what you want to do.
职员:很高兴为您效劳,但我想您最好告诉我您想要干什么。
Customer: Oh, I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.
顾客:啊,我想兑换些钱,但不知道怎样填写兑换水单。我不会看英文。
Clerk: Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?
职员:您能把您的护照给我,并把您的名字写在这张纸上吗?
Customer: There you are. My name is Tanaka.
顾客:给你护照和姓名,我叫田中。
Clerk: Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?
职员:好,我现在就为您填写这张兑换水单。您请在那里坐一会行吗?
Customer: I would like to. Thanks.
顾客:好的,谢谢。
Clerk: Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later.
职员:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的.人民币兑换成日元呢?
Customer: Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.
顾客:是的,如果有没用完的人民币的话,就要换成日元。
Clerk: So, if I may make a suggestion, please keep your exchange memo safe.
职员:那么,如果我还可以提一个建议的话,请您保管好您的这张兑换水单。
Customer: Thank you indeed. I will do that.
顾客:我会保管好的。谢谢。
Clerk: Not at all.
职员:不用谢。
建议的英文对话
A:I am so happy for you that you will go to Japan.B:Thank you.But I don't know how to leave there because of my poor Japanese.A:yeah,It is really a big problem.But,you see,it is also a chance for you to learn a new language.You can learn Japanese from them.I am sure they are friendly.B:I know,but how can I communicate with them,how can I express myself.A:everything will be Ok.You will find a translator.you know,many Japanese know English.B::It is a good idea.I should learn Japanese from them.A:Absolutely.And you will make many foreign friends and learn much about Japanese.It is good place.B:yeah,let's go for a drink.It is my treat.
英语表建议的句型有:
1.直接性建议:Let's+do sth咱们做某事吧。
例如:Let' go swimming.咱们去游泳吧。
2.委婉性建议:Shall we+do +sth?我们做某事好吗?/Would you mind+(not) doing sth?你介意(不)做某事吗?
例如:Shall we go shopping now?我们现在去购物好吗?
3.征求性建议:How/What about doing sth?做某事怎么样?
例如:How about playing basketball?打篮球怎么样?
4.劝告性意见:You'd better(not) do sth.你最好(不要)做某事。
例如:You'd better not swim now.你现在最好不要游泳。
5.责备性建议:Why don't you do sth?/Why not do sth?你为什么不做某事呢?
例如:Why don't you ask your parents?=Why not ask your parents?你为什么不问你的父母呢?
6.请求性建议:Would/Could you please (not) do sth?请你(不要)做某事好吗?
例如:Would you please wait for me?请你等等我好吗?
1. Let sb. do sth. 让某人做......举例:Let'sgoswimming. 让我们去游泳吧。Let themcleanthe classroom. 让他们打扫教室。Let Tomwashhis clothes by himself. 让Tom自己洗衣服。注意:Let's=Let usLet sb. do sth. 属于祈使句里重要句型之一。根据动宾结构,let后加人称代词时,要用宾格。2. Why not do sth.? =Why don't you/we do sth.?为什么不做某事?举例:Why notgoswimming? 为什么不去游泳呢?Why don’t youhavea rest? 你为什么不休息一下呢?注意:Why not 直接加动词原形,没有人称主语。加入助动词否定式don’t,不要漏了人称主语,常用you /we。3. Shall I/we do sth.?我们可以做......?举例:Shall Iopenthe door? 我可以开门吗?Shall wehavesupper with you? 我们可以和你吃晚饭吗?注意:shall表示建议或请求语气的程度,较委婉,不要翻译为应该。shall常用第一人称I/we。4. You had better do sth. = You'd better do sth. 你最好做......举例:Tom had betterhavea rest. Tom最好去休息一下。You’d betternot sleep. 你最好不要睡觉。注意:You had=You’d, had better没有人称、时态、数的变化。had better do sth. 否定是had betternot dosth. 最好不要做某事。5. would like to do sth.= want to do sth. 想要做某事举例:What would you liketo drink? = What do you want to drink? 你想要喝什么?Tom would liketo bea teacher. =Tom wants to be a teacher. Tom想要成为一名老师。注意:would like没有人称、数、时态的变化。would like to do的否定形式是would not like to do=wouldn’t like to do。Would...like to ...? 常用回答:肯定回答Yes, I would loveto./Yes, I would liketo. 其中I would = I’d。否定回答No, thanks.6. It's a good idea to do sth. 做某事是个好主意。举例:It’s a good idea to go swimming. 游泳是个好主意。It’s a good idea to have a rest. 休息一下很不错。注意:It在句型It's a good idea to do sth.中作形式主语,真正的主语是to do sth.实际写作中还可以把a good idea替换为形容词,变成加分句型It’s+adj.+to do sth.7. What about doing sth.? = How about doing sth.? 做某事怎么样?举例:What about swimming? 游泳怎么样?How about drinking juice? 喝果汁怎么样?注意:What about you?可以表达为And you?有时候句型记多了,容易忘记What about/How about后边加动词ing。这里建议可以结合技巧“介词后加动词ing(这一技巧在考试中能发挥极大作用)”,about为介词,后接动词ing。
给出建议接受建议的英文对话
; will you do me a favor?玛丽,能帮我个忙吗?'m busy painting a you wait a moment?我在忙着画个东西,可以等一小会儿吗? do you want me to do?While,你想让我帮你做什么? you call him tomorrow afternoon's meeting is canceled.你能不能帮我给罗伊先生打个电话,告诉他明天下午的会议取消了.'ll see to it.好的,我来处理.
or even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is
I see what you mean.(我明白您的意思。) 如果表示赞成,可以说: That's a good idea.(是个好主意。) 或者说: I agree with you.(我赞成。) 如果是有条件地接受,可以用on the condition that这个句型,例如: We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units. (如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。) 在与外商,尤其是欧美国家的商人谈判时,如果有不同意见,坦白地提出来而不要拐弯抹角,比如,表示无法赞同对方的意见时,可以说: I don't think that's a good idea.(我不认为那是个好主意。) 或者 Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.(坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。) 如果是拒绝,可以说: We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time.(我们这一次不准备接受你们的建议。) 有时,还要讲明拒绝的理由,如 To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell very well in China.(说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得好。) 谈判期间,由于言语沟通问题,出现误解也是在所难免的:可能是对方误解了你,也可能是你误解了对方。在这两种情况出现后,你可以说: No, I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was..... (不,恐怕你误解了。我想说的是......) 或者说: Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you. (哦,对不起,我误解你了。那样的话,我同意你的观点。) 总之不管你说什么,你最终的目的就是要促成一笔生意。即使不成,也要以善意对待对方,也许你以后还有机会,生意不成人情在,你说对吗?
ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS
I suggest you start thinking about careerswith animals.
我建议你开始考虑与动物相关的职业。
My advice to you is to enjoy those things.
我给你的建议就是去享受那些东西。
I’ll think about it.
我会考虑的。
Can I give you some advice?
我能给你一些建议吗?
What do you suggest?
你有什么建议?
Can I give you some insights?
我能给你一些建议吗?
I suggest you do what he says.
我建议你按照他说的去做。
My advice would be to go home.
我的建议就是回家。
Is that your advice?
那是你的建议吗?
What would you do in my shoes?
如果你处在我的位置,你会怎么做?
I’d recommend that you try to relax.
我建议你放松一下。
May I make a suggestion?
我能提个建议吗?
What do you think I should do?
你认为我该做什么?
Let me give you a bit of advice.
让我给你点建议.
What would be your advice?
你的建议是什么?
英语相互问候的对话
你能够说出10句以上的超简单英语问候对话吗?有关朋友的。下面是我给大家整理的英语朋友问候对话超简单10句以上的,供大家参阅!
1. Nice to meet you, Li Lan.
很高兴认识你,李岚。
Nice to meet you, Wu Min.
很高兴认识你,吴敏。
Nice to meet you, Wang Juan.
很高兴认识你,王娟。
2. Good morning, Byron.
您早,拜伦!
Good morning, Cherry.
您早,琦瑞。
Good morning, Steve.
您早, 史蒂夫。
3. Good evening, Mrs. Bao.
晚上好,保夫人。
Good evening, Mr. Bao.
晚上好,保先生。
Good evening, Miss Bao.
晚上好,保小姐。
4. How are you, Mr. Bao?
你好吗,保先生?
How are you, Mrs. Bao?
你好吗,保夫人?
How are you, Miss Bao?
你好吗,保小姐?
5. How’s your teacher?
你的老师好吗?
How’s your father?
你的父亲好吗?
How’s your mother?
你的母亲好吗?
6. How are your friends?
你的朋友们好吗?
How are your classmates?
你的同学们好吗?
How are your colleagues?
你的同事们好吗?
7. How is Betty?
贝迪好吗?
How is Linda?
琳达好吗?
How is Wendy?
温迪好吗?
8. How’s your study?
你学习怎么样了?
How’s your company?
你的公司情况怎么样了?
How’s your family?
你家人怎么样了?
9. How’s your day?
今天过得开心吗?
How’s your day at school?
今天在学校过得开心吗?
How’s your day at work?
今天上班开心吗?
10. Good night, dad.
晚安,爸爸。
Good night, mom.
晚安,妈妈。
Good night, uncle.
晚安,叔叔。
1. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们,先生们,晚上好。
2. How are you doing?
你过得好吗?
3. Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你。
4. Long time no see. How have you been?
好久不见了。你过得好吗?
5. How are you doing,Mr. Du?
杜先生,你好吗?
6. How is Betty doing?
贝迪好吗?
7. How are you doing today?
你今天好吗?
8. How’s everything with you?
一切都好吗?
9. Hi, it’s a surprise to see you here!
嗨,在这儿见到你真是没有想到啊!
10. What a surprise! What brings you here?
真没想到啊!什么风把你给吹来了?
1. ---How do you do?
---你好。
---How do you do!
---你好!
---Nice to meet you.
---很高兴认识你。
---Nice to meet you too.
---我也很高兴认识你。
2. ---Good morning, mom.
---妈妈,您早!
---Morning, John.
---John, 你早!
---Morning, Dad.
---爸爸,早上好。
---Morning, sonny.
---儿子,早上好。
3. ---Good evening, Daddy.
---爸爸,晚上好。
---Good evening.
---晚上好。
---How are you, Dad?
---你好吗,爸爸?
---Fine. Thank you. And you?
---很好。谢谢。你呢?
---I’m fine, too.
---我也很好。
---How’s your teacher?
---你的老师好吗?
---He’s fine. Thank you.
---他很好。谢谢你。
---How are your friends?
---你的朋友们好吗?
---They are fine. Thank you.
---他们很好。谢谢你。
---How is Betty?
---贝迪好吗?
---She’s very well, thank you.
---她很好,谢谢你。
---How’s your study?
---你学习怎么样了?
---Not bad. Thank you.
---还不错。谢谢你。
---How’s your day?
---今天过得开心吗?
---Very good. Thank you.
---很好。谢谢你。
---Good night.
---晚安。
---Good night. Have a nice dream!
---晚安。祝你做个好梦!
---You, too!
---你也一样!
高中英语对话课旨在培养学生语言交际能力,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。我整理了关于问候的英语对话,欢迎阅读! 关于问候的英语对话一 Steven meets his old friend Tom on the street, and he is greeting him. 史蒂文在街上遇到他的朋友汤姆,正准备向他打招呼。 Steven: Hello, Tom! 史蒂文:你好,汤姆! Tom: Hello, Steven! 汤姆:你好,史蒂文! Steven: How are you doing? 史蒂文:你好吗? Tom: Not bad. What about you? 汤姆:还行,你呢? Steven: I'm just a little tired. 史蒂文:我还好,就是有点儿累。 Tom: Why? 汤姆:怎么回事? Steven: I have a lot of wark to do in the pany recently. 史蒂文:最近公司里的事情比较多。 Tom: How is your family? 汤姆:你家里人怎么样? Steven: Pretty fine, thanks. 史蒂文:相当好,谢谢你。 Tom: Where are you going now? 汤姆:你现在要去哪里? Steven: I am going to buy a new air conditioner for my parents. Oh, it’s two o’clock. I must go now. 史蒂文:我要去给我的父母买一台新的空调。哦,已经两点了,我必须走了。 Tom: OK, see you next time. 汤姆:那好吧,下次再见! Steven: See you. 史蒂文:再见! 关于问候的英语对话二 A. Hi, Jerry, is that you? Long time no see. 嗨,杰瑞,是你吗?好久不见。 B. Yes, it's been long. How is your study? 是啊,好久了,最近功课怎样? A. I'm working on my final paper. And you? 最后一篇论文了,你呢? B. I'm working on English. I work real hard. 我在很努力的学英语。 关于问候的英语对话三 A. Hello Bill, long time no see. How are you? 你好,比尔,好久不见,你好吗? B. I'm fine. Thank you, and you. 很好,谢谢,你呢? A. I'm fine, too. Thank you. How is your wife? 我也很好,谢谢,你妻子怎么样? B. She was sick last week, but she is much better now. Thank you. 上周生病了,不过现在好多了,谢谢你。 A. Please give my regards to her. 请带我向她问好。
.你好/嗨-Hello/Hi.你好/嗨.早上好/中午好/晚上好/晚安-Goodmorning/Goodafternoon/Goodeveing/Goodnight.早上好/中午好/晚上好/晚安?你好-Howdoyoudo?你好 you.很高兴认识你-Nicetomeetyou,too.我也很高兴认识你.?你好吗-I'mfine/Prettyvery/Justsoso/Nottoobad.我很好/很好/一般/不是很坏‘swrongwithyou?你怎么了?-Ihaveabadheadache.我患了很严重的头痛. helpyou?我能帮助你吗? adress.是的,我想买一条裙子.?你想要一些咖啡吗? -Yes,please/No,thanks.好的,请/不用了,谢谢..你好,我叫.你好.再见-Seeyou./Bye.
面试建议英文对话
英语面试对话是根据实际面试过程的问题随机应变的。英文面试的对话范例如下:1.Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?劳驾。请问我能见经理约翰·瓦特先生吗?2.It's me.What can I do for you?本人就是。你有什么事?3.May I help you?你有什么事吗?4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,瓦特先生。5.Please sit down.请坐。6.Won't you take a seat?请坐。7.Please take a seat.请坐下。8.Thank you,sir.谢谢,先生。9.I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.我是来应聘办公室文员一职的。10.I've invited several candidates to come today.You are the first one to have arrived.今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。
在面试英语中,即使是口语水平不太理想的应聘者,只要提前做好准备、了解可能出现的面试问题及相应的作答方式,也可能在面试中脱颖而出,获得心仪的职位。那么职场面试英语的常用情景对话有哪些呢?下面我为大家整理了面试英语对话2篇,希望对大家有所帮助!
面试英语情景对话一
Why are you interested in working for our company?
为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?
Because your company has a good sales record.
因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。
Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。
Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。
Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.
因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。
Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。
Why did you leave your former company?
为什么离开以前的公司?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。
Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。
Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。
Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.
因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的'工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。
What are your great strengths?
你有什么优点?
I'm a good team player.
我是一个富有团队精神的人。
I'm a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情执着。
I'm a fast-learner.
我学东西很快。
I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
英语面试对话3分钟(通用5篇)
面试是一种经过组织者精心设计,在特定场景下,以考官对考生的面对面交谈与观察为主要手段,由表及里测评考生的知识、能力、经验等有关素质的考试活动。下面是我为大家收集的英语面试对话3分钟,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it。 (你能在两内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake。 Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription。 (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years。 To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support。 (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportunity knocks, I will take it。(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job。 / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement。 (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。 (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well。 (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position。 (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future。 (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
I: Nice to meet you, xx。 I’m XX, HRD of the company。 Please have a seat。
很高兴认识你xx。我是人力资源总监XX,请坐。
A: Nice to meet you, Ms。 XX。
你好XXX女士。
A: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in school。What I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job。
从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。
I: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance。 To have risen 200—percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat。 I also admire and agree with the employeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted。 I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement。
我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。
I:What particular aspect of the company interests you most。
公司有什么特别的方面使你最感兴趣。
A:Iam most interested in your Latin American developments。My father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America。I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies there。What are your plans for the next few years。
我最感兴趣的是你们公司在拉丁美洲的发展。我父亲是一位军官,所以我们在拉美住了3年。我知道你们刚和那里的两家加工公司合资,接下来几年你们有什么计划呢?
I:What classes did you like best back in school?
在学校你最喜欢哪门课?
A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers。
统计会计与微积分是我最喜爱的科目,因为我很好的数学天分。
I:Describe your personal comprehensive ability?
说一下你的个人综合能力
A:It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel。 My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order
要考虑到每个人的意见,让他们有机会脱颖而出。我的角色,在我看来,是组织,就要依靠大家的力量。
Why are you interested in working for our company?
为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?
Because your company has a good sales record。
因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。
Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment。
因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。
Because I think my major is suitable for this position。
因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。
Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you。
因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。
Because I'm very interested in your company's training program。
因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。
Why did you leave your former company?
为什么离开以前的公司?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible。
因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。
Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job。
因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。
Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future。
因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。
Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging。
因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things。
因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。
The Overseas Investment company is looking for a secretary for the office manager. The called the Chinese Business School and asked them to recommend one of their recent graduates. The school sent Miss Wang’s personal history to them and arranged for an interview. Now Miss Wang is being interview by Mr. Davis, the office manager.
海外投资公司正在替公司经理找一个秘书,他们打电话给中国商业学校,请他们推荐一个近期毕业的学生。学校把王小姐的履历书寄给他们,并安排了一次面谈。现在是王小姐接受公司经理戴维斯先生的面谈。
S: Mr. Davis,
W: Miss Wang
S:维斯先生,
W:王小姐
S: What kind of a job are you interested in?
你对哪种工作感兴趣?
W:I want a job in which I can use English. I would also like to be have some responsibility in my work.
我想要一个能用英文的工作,也希望我的工作负有一些责任。
S:I can appreciate that. I would expect my secretary to be able to work independently and take over some of my ordinary responsibilities such as answering routine correspondence, taking phone calls for me, and sometimes assisting me with personal business affairs.
我欣赏这个想法。我希望我的秘书能够独立工作,并接办我一些平常的事务,例如回日常书信、替我接电话、有时帮我处理私人业务等。
W: Yes, I see. In my previous job, I did typing and filing every day.
是的,我知道。我以前做的工作是每天打字、存档。
S: Have you had any experience asa guide?
你有做导游的经验吗?
W: Well, not exactly. But I have shown some of my foreign friend around Beijing.
嗯,不算真的有,但是我曾经带一些外国朋友浏览过北京。
S: Once in a while we have visitors from abroad and I would like to be able to ask my secretary to take them shopping and sightseeing. W: I think I would like that.
偶尔我们会有从国外来的客人,我希望能让我们的秘书带他们去逛街和观光。我想我会喜欢的。
S: I see. We work a five-day week and there is rarely any overtime. The salary would be ¥1600 to start and raise would be given according to your ability.
我明白了。我们每周工作五天,很少加班,起薪一千六百元,会根据你的能力来加薪。
S: Well, how do you feel about the job, Miss Wang?
好,王小姐,你觉得这个工作怎样?
W: I think it sounds like that what I am looking for.
我想这似乎正是我要找的工作。
S: Thank you. You should be hearing from us within a few days.
谢谢,几天之内你就会收到我们的消息。
W: Thank you, Mr. Davis.
谢谢,戴维斯先生。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经历,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的职业,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的`职业,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的职业,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的职业,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经历,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的职业单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经历用在这份职业上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份职业?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习职业,使我适合这份职业。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项职业的人吗?你能承受职业上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)职业所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、职业努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政职业的主要目标
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在职业中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在职业中的意见不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失败?
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到职业是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前我国经济的总体情况以及我国入世对我们行业的影响。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个职业中积累了一些行政经历,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经历和技巧。
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理职业。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
(甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的职业呢!
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这职业伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份职业,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
英语求职面试对话(通用10篇)
英语求职面试过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那录取机会必定大大增加。下面我为你整理了英语求职面试对话范本,希望能帮到你!
HR:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
HR: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
HR:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
HR:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
HR:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
HR: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
HR:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
HR:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
HR: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
HR:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
HR: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
HR: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
HR:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
HR:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
HR:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
HR:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
HR:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
HR:Yes, I think so.
HR:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
HR:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
HR:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
HR:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
HR:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
HR: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
HR: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
HR:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
HR:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
HR: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
HR: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
HR:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
HR:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
HR:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
HR:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
HR:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
HR:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
HR: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
HR: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
HR:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
HR:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
HR:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
HR:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
HR: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
B: May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
HR: Yes, please. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
请进,我是XXX,这个公司的经理。你叫什么名字。
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
你好,潘小姐。我叫xxx。我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你
HR:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
你好,今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。对于这个工作,我们需要刻苦能干的人,你觉得你能适应这样的工作吗?
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
恩,我想我能。
HR:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.
好吧。那就说说你的情况吧,或者介绍一下自己。
B:My name is xxx. From xxxl university.
我叫xxx来自xxx大学
HR:Why did you choose to come here for a job
你为何选定到此地来谋职?
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。
HR:What interest you most about this job?
你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。
HR:Why should I hire you?
我为什么要聘请你?
B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作
HR: When can you begin?
你何时能开始工作?
B: Immediately.
马上就可以
HR:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
所以现在你可以回去了,我们很快就会通知你
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
我会耐心等待的,谢谢
A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?
不好意思,我可以见史密斯女士吗?
I: It's me. What can I do for you?
我就是,需要我帮忙吗?
A: I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mrs. Smith
很高兴见到你,史密斯女士。我是应约来面试的。
I: Are you Mrs. Smith?
你是吴先生吧?
A: Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?
我也很高兴见到你。找我们公司困难吗?
A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.
没有,我对这一带很熟悉。
I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A:WU JING
吴京
I: What kind of person do you think you are?
你觉得你自己的个性如何?
A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.
嗯,我觉得自己精力很充沛,做事很有热情。这是我最大的特点了。
I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
那你认为自己的最大优点和缺点是什么呢?
A: Em, as I have said, It's diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It'stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.
正如我刚才说过的,我工作特别勤奋认真。但是,有时为了尽可能把事情办得完美些,我又会让自己背上太多的压力,工作太辛苦。
I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?
你认为作为团队中的一员,一个人需要具备什么样的品质?
A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.
依我之见,作为团队中的一员,合作精神和进取精神两者皆不可少。
I: How do you spend your leisure time?
你业余时间都做些什么?
A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.
我爱玩游戏和体育运动,这是我最大的爱好。
I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?
那么你最喜欢什么体育运动?
A: Oh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.
哦,那可实在太多了,我喜欢各类体育运动,打篮球、 游泳、骑车之类的。也许这是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。
1 A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.请介绍一下你自己。
B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身于 1980 年。我的专业是电子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你认为你有怎样的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也 很能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱点和优点是什么?
B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识 到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有执照或资格证书吗?
B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。
A: How do you relate to others?你和别人相处如何?
B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能与人合作,富有团队精神。
i: why do you want to apply for a position in our company? don you like the present job?
i: 为什么你要应聘我们公司这个职位,你不喜欢你目前这个工作吗?
a: i like the job and it is similar to the position i am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so i decided to leave.
a: 我喜欢目前这个工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但是我目前这份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。
i: is that the only reason why you are leaving?
i: 这是你想离职的唯一原因吗?
a: no, another reason is that your operations are global, so i feel i can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
a:不,另一个原因是因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。
i: if you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?
i: 如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢?
a: if you like, tomorrow is ok.
a:如果你愿意,明天就可以。
A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 从你家到公司要花多少时间。
B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大约 40 分钟。
A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?
B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、 医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?
What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你们 的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?
A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎样有跟你联系?
B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打电话给我, 号码是 62547833。 How can I contact you when
A: we reach our decision? 我们决定后如何跟你联系?
B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 点到 6 点之间用这个号码打电话给我。
A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 还有问题要问吗?
B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班时间是怎样的?
Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要经常加班?
Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 将来有机 会到国外工作吗?
A: OK, Mr.Shu. You may come in.This is xxx and on my right, my colleague, xxx, and on my left, xxx. please sit down.
好了,舒先生,你可以进来了。我是xxx,我右面是我的`同事xxx,左边是xxx。请坐吧。
I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Xxx, Miss xxx, Miss xxx.
谢谢你。下午好,xxx女士、xxx小姐、xxx小姐。
A: Your English is fluent.
你的英语很流利。
I: Thank you.
谢谢夸奖。
A: How do you think of the weather today?
你觉得今天的天气如何?
I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.
我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷还下着雨,真希望早点出太阳。
I: Mr.Shu,would you mind if I ask you some questions, which may sound impolite?
舒先生,我可以问你几个听起来可能不是很有礼貌的问题吗?
A: Ah,never mind, please.
啊,没关系,请问吧。
I: Can you tell me how old you are?
你能告诉我你多大了吗?
A: I am 25 years old.
我25岁了。
I: Our advertisement says English competence is a key requirement of this position. Then how do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?
我们的招聘广告要求这个职位的应聘者应当具有相当好的英语水平,那么,你认为你的书面英语和口语能力如何呢?
A: I have learned English for 10 years, and I have passed College English Test Band 4 and 6.My spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently.
我已经学英语10年了,而且我通过了大学英语四级和六级。我能用英语口语把自己的想法流利地表达出来。
I: What other foreign language do you speak?
你还能说其他别的外语吗?
A: I did self-study of Japanese in college, and I can carry on some simple conversations in Japanese.
我在大学时自学过日语,我能用日语进行一些简单的对话。
i: i know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?
i: 从你的简历中,我知道你已经在现在这个公司工作3年了,能告诉我为什么你想辞去现在这个工作来我们公司吗?
a: because the job i am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but i like challenge.your firm is a young organisation with many innovative ideas. it has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge i am looking for.
a: 我离开这个公司是因为现在这个工作没有挑战性,但我喜欢挑战。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司,自创建XX年以来,在市场拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。
i: why do you think you are qualified for this position?
i: 为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?
a: i have excellent communication skills and i am familiar with the procedures for the last company i worked for. besides, i am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
a: 我的人际交往能力很强。在我工作的上个公司,我熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高兴见到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高兴见到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:计算机技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:别的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。
Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.
杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高兴见到您。
Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.
史密斯:你好,杰克,很高兴你能来参加这次面试。
Jack: I feel very honored.
杰克:我感到很荣幸。
Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
史密斯:首先,我想要问你几个问题。
Jack: Please.
杰克:您请讲。
Smith: How old are you?
史密斯:你多大了?
Jack: I am twenty-three years old.
杰克:我今年23岁。
Smith: How do you live now?
史密斯:你现在住在哪里?
Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.
杰克:我住在离这儿不远的一个小区里。
Smith: Could you tell me your telephone number?
史密斯:可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?
Jack: My telephone number is 1033-5768.
杰克:我的电话号码是1033-5768。
Smith: Are you from Bei jing?
史密斯:你是北京人吗?
Jack: Yes, 1was born in Bei jing.
杰克:是的,我出生在北京。
Smith: OK, I have no more questions.
史密斯:好的,我没有问题了。