本文作者:小思

进出口贸易英文商务对话

小思 09-18 7
进出口贸易英文商务对话摘要: 商务英语口语进口商四人对话一、商务英语必备口语:对话及句子1. It pays a lot to be careful in work.在工作中细心是值得的。2....

商务英语口语进口商四人对话

一、商务英语必备口语:对话及句子

1. It pays a lot to be careful in work.

在工作中细心是值得的。

2. I have just enough money to see me through a year in the US.

我有足够的钱在美国度过一年

3. It turned out that he had never worked in that company.

原来他从未在那家公司工作过。

4. It is bad manners to stare at people.

盯着别人看是不礼貌的。

5. It's too noisy outside for me to concentrate on my work.

外面太吵了,我没法专心工作。

6. The Board of Directors selected him to be the General Manager of the company.

董事会选他为公司的总经理。

7. Roast Chicken is my favorite dish in this Thai restaurant.

在这家泰国餐馆,烤鸡是我最喜欢的菜。

8. We had ice cream for dessert after the main course.

主菜之后我们吃了冰淇淋当甜点。

us know when you are free. We'll arrange a tour for you.请告知我们你何时有空 我们好安排参观。

you are staying here for a few days, we'd be delighted to see you at our factory. 如果你在这儿待几天的话,我们很高兴在我们工厂见到你。

A:Good morning, Season Hotel. May I help you?

早上好,四季酒店。需要什么帮助?

B:Good morning. I’d like to book two single rooms.

早上好。我想订两间单人房。

A:OK. May I have the names, please?

请告诉我名字好吗?

B:Sure. Please reserve the rooms under the names of Angel Smith and Mark Johnson.

好的,请以安吉尔·史密斯和马克·约翰逊的名义预订房间。

A:Angel Smith and Mark Johnson… No will they be arriving?

安吉尔·史密斯和马克·约翰逊。没问题。他们什么时候到?

B:This Friday, and they will stay for five nights.

这个星期五,他们要住五个晚上。

A:This Friday will be July 25th and they are leaving on July 30th. Right?

这个星期五是7月25日,他们将在7月30日离开。对吧?

B:Exactly.

没错。

A:Any requirements for the rooms, Miss?

小姐,房间有什么要求吗?

B:Yes. I'd prefer them with a view of the sea.

是的。我希望他们能看到大海。

A:OK. I see. The room numbers are 1606 and 1608.

好的。我明白了。房间号码是1606和1608。

B:Thank you very much for your .

二、有兴趣才能坚持学习商务英语口语

大家都说学习语言需要坚持,坚持这个词真得很残酷,如果没有兴趣学习商务英语口语,那么这个过程会很痛苦。所以以兴趣为引,才能更好地学习。先从一些商务英语必备口语开始,慢慢你可能会喜欢一个漂亮的句子表达或者是俚语,如果真得对英语感兴趣了,那么我们的使命也就达到了!

非常感谢你的帮助,再见。

三、商务英语口语可以达到速成吗?

有了兴趣和动力学习之后,很多人又在思考商务英语口语有没有速成的办法?其实学习语言想要速成,那就必要掌握商务英语口语学习技巧。

1.多听多学。每天早上起来习惯性听一些英语新闻,像我就是买了人工智能音响之后,每天早上都会准时播放一些英语新闻。

2.商务英语口语输入不可少。输入是学习口语的前提,没有大量的输入,就无法做到英语口语脱口而出。

3.商务英语口语对练。可以找老师在线一对一与你练习商务英语口语,也可以找朋友一起学习。只要能达到口语输出的目的就行。

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。接下来我为大家整理了进出口贸易的商务对话。希望对你有帮助哦!

In this conversation, Rocky Simons is the owner of a small company that manufactures recreational is having a telephone conversation with Jacques Riviera, owner of a seaside resort in another country.

Rocky: Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you ’s the weather in your part of the world?

Jacques: Couldn’t be better, , 29°, light breeze...

Rocky: Stop! I can’t take any , what can I do for you, Jacques?

Jacques: I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?

Rocky: Let’s see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 . You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.

Jacques: That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?

Rocky: Sure do! We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.

Jacques: That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?

Rocky: They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.

Jacques: ’s the total CIF price, Rocky?

Rocky: Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 . to your usual port. Do we have a deal?

Jacques: You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?

Rocky: Of course.

Jacques: Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.

Rocky: Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.

中:

在这则对话中,Rocky Simons 是一家制造休闲快艇小公司的业主。他正和另外一个国家一家海滨度假地的业主Jacques Riviera在电话里交谈。

Rocky: 早上好,Jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?

Jacques: 再好不过了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……

Rocky: 别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,

Jacques: 我需要两只你们生产的SB2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?

Rocky: 让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。

Jacques:那很合理。你们有现货吗?

Rocky: 当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。

Jacques:那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?

Rocky: 可以在2-3周内准备好装船。

Jacques: 棒极了。到岸价格是多少,Rocky?

Rocky: 稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?

Jacques: 当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?

Rocky: 当然。

Jacques: 好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。

Rocky: 我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,Jacques.

在进行商务社交时说的话,与平常的表达方式有很大的区别哦。下面是我给大家整理的,供大家参阅!

:商务社交篇

is every thing?

一切都好吗?

还可说成:

Is everything OK?

Is everything going well with you?

谚语:

To know everything is to know nothing.

样样精通,样样稀松。

you for your ing.

感谢您的到来。

还可说成:

We are honored by your visit.

Thank you for your visit.

谚语:

Everything es to him who waits.

耐心等待,必有所得。

! Thank you, and you?

谢谢,我很好。你还好吗?

还可说成:

I'm just great! How about you?

Very well, thank you! Are you well?

应用解析:

thank god 谢天谢地; thank one's lucky stars 感到非常幸运;no thanks to 不感谢,不归功于

is it going?

近况如何?

还可说成:

How have you been recently?

How are you doing these days?

谚语:

You may go further and far worse.

往前走可能情形更坏劝人适可而止。

'm delighted to meet you.

很高兴碰见你。

还可说成:

It's a pleasure to meet you.

I'm glad to have the opportunity to meet you.

! I'm Amy.

你好,我是艾米。

还可说成:

Hello! My name is Amy.

Hi! You can call me Amy.

'd like to introduce you to my partner.

请允许我向我的合作伙伴介绍你。

还可说成:

I would likemy partner to know you.

Allow me to introduce you to my partner.

应用解析:

likes and dislikes 好恶,爱憎;I like that!反语用以表示对语言不是或不当的反感。

:商务社交篇

've heard much about you.

我知道很多关于你的事。

还可说成:

I know a lot of thing about you.

I know much about you.

谚语:

Hear much, speak little.

多听少说。

have been ten-year friedns.

我们已经是10年的朋友了。

还可说成:

We have known each other for ten years.

I have been friends with him for ten years.

谚语:

A friend to all is a friend to none.

滥交者无友。

's happening recently?

最近在忙什么?

还可说成:

What have you been up to?

What are you doing these days?

应用解析:

as it happens 碰巧赶上,恰好出现;happen on 碰巧赶上;be likely happen 可能要发生;happen to say 碰巧说起,偶然提到

know your business is going strong recently.

我听说您最近生意兴隆啊!

还可说成:

I heard that your business is being prosperous these days.

Business is on the up grade at last.

am sorry ti hear you are doing a losing business.

很遗憾听说您生意不顺。

还可说成:

Sorry to hear that your business is dull.

I feel sorry about that your business is stagnant now.

谚语:

There is no time to lose.

机不可失失不再来。

:商务社交篇

's going pretty well.

一切很顺利。

还可说成:

It proceeded *** oothly.

Everything is OK.

应用解析:

pretty much 几乎,差不多;pretty soft 容易的;合算的; pretty soon 立刻;pretty to-do 混乱,骚乱

you for ing.

感谢光临。

还可说成:

Thanks for stopping by.

Thank you for join us.

for agreeing to meet with me.

谢谢您同意与我会面。

还可说成

Thank you for taking the time to meet me.

I'm very thankful for youy meeting with me.

应用解析:

agree likes cats and dogs 水火不容;agree to something 同意某事;agree to differ 求同存异,各自保留不同意见

have a seat.

请坐。

还可说成:

Take a seat, please.

Would you take your seat, please?

应用解析:

by the seat of one's pants 凭直觉;凭本能;have a good seat 骑马的姿势很好;have a seat in Parliament 在议会中有一个席位

I offer you something to drink?

您想喝点什么?

还可说成:

What would you like to drink?

Would like something to drink?

应用解析:

offer something up to God 将某物奉献给上帝;offer to help somebody 表示愿意帮助某人;offer a new edy 上演一出新的喜剧

进出口贸易英文商务对话

下面是我整理的一些关于外贸英语的情景对话,以供大家学习参考。

1. Hello, is this 12345678?

你好,这是123454678号吗?

2. Hello, this is ABC Company. Speak. 你好,这里是ABC公司。请讲。

3. ABC Company. Good morning. 这里是ABC公司。早上好。

4. ABC Company. How can I help you/May I help you? 这里是ABC公司。我该怎么帮你?

5. Who is calling, please?

- May I have your name, please? 请问你是哪位?

6. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please?

- I’d like to speak to Mr. Smith.

- Mr. Smith, please.

请找史密斯先生接电话。

7. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 我就是史密斯先生。

8. I’m so sorry that I made such an early phone call. 很抱歉这么早打电话。

9. Could you speak more slowly (loudly), please? 请说慢(大声)一些。

10. Is this a convenient time to talk? 现在讲电话方便吗?

11. I think you have the wrong number. 您打错电话了。

12. I’m sorry it’s a bad line. Please hang up and I’ll call back. 对不起,线路不好。请把电话挂了,我再给你打回去。

13. May I have your name and phone number,please? 请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少?

14. Could you spell your name, please? 您的名字怎么拼写?

15. Your company representatives visited our booth at The Canton Fair. 广交会上贵公司代表参观了我们的展台。

16. I’d like to know about the product ** of your company. 我想了解一下你们公司的**产品.

17. I’d like to speak to your sales department manager. 我想和销售部经理讲话.

18. I’m interested in your product **. 我对你们公司的**产品很感兴趣. 19. Thank you for calling. 感谢您打来电话。

20. Please feel free to call me again. 欢迎您再次致电。

PART B 情景对话 <一>自报家门

A: Hello. This is ABC Company. May I help you? 你好.这里是ABC公司.我能为你效劳吗? B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please? 你好.我想和史密斯先生讲话. A: May I have your name, please? 请问您是哪位?

B: This is Frank of the Globe Auto Company, his new customer from . 我是环球汽车公司的弗兰克,来自美国的新客户. A: Hold on a moment, please. 请稍等.

<二> 要找的人不在         A: Hello. 你好。 B: Hello. 你好。

A: Could I speak to Mr. Huang, please? 我能和黄先生讲话吗?

B: I’m sorry, but Mr. Huang is on a business trip. 对不起,黄先生出差了。

A: I see. When is he expected back? 哦,他什么时候回来?

B: He won’t be back until early next month. Would you like to talk to somebody else? 下个月初才能回来。您想和其他人讲话吗?

A: Yes, maybe you can help me. I’d like to check on the product specification. 好,或许你能帮我。我想确认一下产品规格。

B: Then, I think you can discuss the matter with Mr. Li who is the assistant of Mr. Huang. Shall I get him to come to the phone?

那么,我想你可以跟李先生讨论这事,他是黄先生的助手。要他来听电话吗? A: OK, thank you. 好的,谢谢。 C: Hello. 你好。

A: Hello. Mr. Li. This is Mr. Miller from International Trade Company. I’d like to… 你好,李先生。我是国际贸易公司的米勒先生。我想……

<三>线路不好

A: Good morning. Sales Department. Miss Li speaking. 早上好.销售部.我姓李.

B: Hello. This is Mr. Robert from ABC Company. I’d like to speak to your manager, Mr. Zhang. 你好.我是ABC公司的罗伯特.我想跟你们张经理讲话.

A: I’m sorry, but Mr. Zhang is on another line right now.

很抱歉,张经理正在接另一个电话.

B: What time will he be available? I’ll call him again. 他什么时间有空?我再打过去.

A: Sorry, but I really can’t say. 对不起,我真的不知道.

B: Could you have him call me as soon as he’s free? My number is …… (mumble, mumble) 你能转告他,让他有空立刻给我回电话吗?我的号码是……(传来嘟,嘟的声音) A: I’m sorry. Could you speak loudly, sir? I’m afraid we have a bad connection. 对不起,先生,您能大声一点儿吗?线路不太好.

B: My phone number is 12345678. Please have him call me as soon as he’s free. 我的号码是12345678.请让他有空立刻给我回电话.

A: OK. I’m sure he will get your message. Thank you for calling. 好的,我一定会转达的.感谢您的来电.

<四> 请求回电

A: Hello, is this Shenzhen, 7868-4532? 喂,是深圳的7868-4532吗? B: Yes, it is. 是的.

A: Could I speak to Mr. Zhang, Please? 我能和罗伯特先生讲话吗?

B: I’m afraid he’s not in. Can I take a message? 对不起,他不在.是否要留言?

A: Yes, please. Ask him call me as soon as he gets back. 好的.请他回来后立刻打电话给我.

B: May I have your name and phone number, please? 请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少?

A: Yes, my name is Frank Smith. My phone number is 365-9562 我的名字是弗兰克史密斯.电话号码是365-9562.

B: F-R-A-N-K S-M-I-T-H, your number is 365-9562. Right, Mr. Smith. I’ll ask Mr. Zhang to call you back.

名字是FRANK SMITH,电话是365-9562.好了,史密斯先生.我让张先生给你回电话.

A: Thank you very much. 非常感谢.

B: You’re welcome. 不用谢

1. I’ll put you through right now. 我现在就帮您转接过去。

2. I’ll connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute. 我将电话转到您需要的部门。请稍后。

3. I’ll switch you over to Mr. Clark. 我将您的电话转给克拉克先生。

4. I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉电话占线,如果接通了我们就给您打电话。

5. OK. I will transfer your phone to after-sale service department. 好的。我替您转接售后服务部。

6. Hold on. I’ll get her for you. 稍等。我去叫她。

7. I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him. 很抱歉,您拨错了分机号码。请稍等,我把电话转给他。 8. Hold on, let me see if she if here. 稍等,我去看看她是否在这儿。

9. Do you know where I can reach him? 你知道怎么能联系到他吗?

10. Hold on, please. Let me get a pencil and paper. 请等一下,我去拿笔和纸。

11. Sorry, I have no idea. 很抱歉,我不知道。

12. Do you know his office number? 你知道他办公室的号码吗?

13. May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?

14. Put him through, please. 请把电话接过来。

15. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith.

Would you put me through to Mr. Smith, please? 请将电话转给史密斯先生,好吗?

Part B 情景对话 <一> 请求转接

(At the reception desk) (前台)

A (Operator): Hello, International Truck Trading Company. May I help you? (接线员):你好!国际卡车贸易公司。我能为您效劳吗?

B: Yes. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith. 请把电话转给史密斯先生好吗?

A: May I ask who’s calling, please? 请问您是哪位?

B: This is Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company.. 我是美国汽车零部件公司的泰勒先生。

A: Just a minute, Mr. Tyler. (Switches lines) Mr. Smith, Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company wants to speak to you. 请稍等,泰勒先生。(转接电话)史密斯先生,美国汽车零部件公司的泰勒先生想跟您讲话。

C: Put him through, please. 请把电话接过来吧。

C: Hello, Mr. Tyler. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 你好,泰勒先生。我是史密斯。

B: Hello, Mr. Smith. I’m calling to ask how you think about our quotation.

你好,史密斯先生。我打电话来是想问问您觉得我公司的报价怎么样。

C: I submitted it to our top management last week. I’m just waiting for the feedback. 上周我就把报价提交给高管人员了。我正在等他们的回复。

B: OK, I see. Could you please let me know as soon as you get their feedback? 好的,我知道了。您得到回复后能尽快通知我一声吗? C: Yeah, of course I will. 当然。

<二> 拨错号码

A: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Li of After-sale Service Department? 你好。我想跟售后服务部的李先生讲话。

B: I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. This is Marketing Department. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him.

抱歉,您拨错分机号码了,这里是销售部。请别挂断,我把电话转给他。 A: Thank you! 谢谢!

C: Hello! Who is that speaking? 你好!请问你是哪位?

A: Hello! Mr. Li. This is Mr. Cook from Fast Gear Co., Ltd. I’m calling to confirm your flight time the day after tomorrow so that I will pick you up in time at the airport.

你好,李先生。我是法士特齿轮公司的库克先生。我打电话来是想跟您确认一下您的航班后天到达的时间,我好去机场接你。

C: You are so considerate, Mr. Cook, thank you. Wait a moment, please. I will check the time. 您真是太好了,库克先生,谢谢。请稍等,我看一下, (After a while) (过了一会儿)

C: The arrival time will be 15:25 . 到达时间是下午15:25. A: I got it. See you then!

知道了。那么,咱们到时候见!

<三> 电话占线

A: Hello. Lu’en Truck Co. Ltd.

你好!这里是鲁恩汽车有限公司。

B: This is Mr. Schmidt from HannoTruck Trading Company, Germany. May I talk to Mr. Liu, General Manager of Marketing Department?

我是德国汉诺汽车贸易公司的施密特。我想跟销售部经理刘先生讲话。

A: Sure. Wait a minute. I will switch you over to him. 好的。请稍等,我把电话转给他。

I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉,电话占线。接通了我们给您打电话。 B: That’s OK. Thank you! 好的。谢谢!

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。接下来我为大家整理了进出口贸易的商务对话。希望对你有帮助哦!

In this conversation, Rocky Simons is the owner of a small company that manufactures recreational is having a telephone conversation with Jacques Riviera, owner of a seaside resort in another country.

Rocky: Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you ’s the weather in your part of the world?

Jacques: Couldn’t be better, , 29°, light breeze...

Rocky: Stop! I can’t take any , what can I do for you, Jacques?

Jacques: I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?

Rocky: Let’s see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 . You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.

Jacques: That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?

Rocky: Sure do! We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.

Jacques: That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?

Rocky: They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.

Jacques: ’s the total CIF price, Rocky?

Rocky: Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 . to your usual port. Do we have a deal?

Jacques: You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?

Rocky: Of course.

Jacques: Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.

Rocky: Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.

中:

在这则对话中,Rocky Simons 是一家制造休闲快艇小公司的业主。他正和另外一个国家一家海滨度假地的业主Jacques Riviera在电话里交谈。

Rocky: 早上好,Jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?

Jacques: 再好不过了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……

Rocky: 别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,

Jacques: 我需要两只你们生产的SB2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?

Rocky: 让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。

Jacques:那很合理。你们有现货吗?

Rocky: 当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。

Jacques:那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?

Rocky: 可以在2-3周内准备好装船。

Jacques: 棒极了。到岸价格是多少,Rocky?

Rocky: 稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?

Jacques: 当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?

Rocky: 当然。

Jacques: 好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。

Rocky: 我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,Jacques.

随着经济全球化的推进,外贸英语成为国际贸易重要的交流工具。我整理了有关外贸英语对话实例,欢迎阅读!

A:This is our rock - bottom price, Mr. Li. We can't make any further concessions.

李先生,这是我方的最低价格,不能再让了。

B:If that's the case, there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

如果是这样的话,那就没有什么必要再谈下去了,我们是不是干脆放弃这笔生意算了!

A:What I mean is that we'll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

我的意思是说我们的价格永远不可能降到你方提出的水平,差距太大了。

B:I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price. How about meeting each other half way so that business can be concluded?

我想我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的,能不能互相做出让 步?各方都再让一半,生意就能成了.

A:What is your proposal?

你的建议是?

B:Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we can accept. When I suggested we meet each other half way, I meant it literally.

你方提出的单价比我们可以接受的价格高出100美元,我说的各让 一半,是名副其实的一半。

A:Do you mean to suggest that we have to make a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That's impossible.

你是说让我们再减价50美元吗?办不到!

B:What would you suggest?

你的意见呢?

A:The best we can do will be a reduction of another 30 dollars. That'll definitely be rock bottom.

我们最多只能再减30美元,这可真是最低价了。

B:That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars to be covered. Let's meet each other half way once more, then the gap will be closed and our business completed.

这样还剩下20美元的差额呀。我们再一次各让一半吧。这样差额就可消除,生意也就做成了。

A:You certainly have a way of talking me into it. All right, let's meet half way again.

你真有办法,把我说服了。好吧,我们再各让一半。

B:I'm glad we've come to an agreement on price. We'll go on to the other terms and conditions at our next meeting.

双方在价格上达成了协议,我感到很高兴。在下一次谈判中,我们再研究其他条款。

A:Yes, there's one other point I wish to clear up.

好。不过我还想澄清另一个问题。

B:What is it?

什么事?

A:My friends in business circles all seem to be of the opinion that the . import and export corporations have become more flexible in doing business recently.

商界的许多朋友好像觉得美国的进出口公司在贸易中做法更加灵活了。

B:Yes, they're right. In fact, we have either restored or adopted international practices in our foreign trade.

正是这样。事实上,最近我们在国际贸易中恢复或采用了国际惯例和习惯做法。

A:I'm glad to hear that. With a view to expanding and further enhancing the bilateral relations between our two parties, and in particular, exchanging timely views on specific problems in the execution and enforcement of contracts, is it possible for us to have a representative that could stay permanently in Washing- ton

听到这一点,我很高兴。为了发展和巩固我们双边之间的关系,特别是为了在执行合同过程中就具体问题及时交换意见,我们能不能 派出代表常驻华盛顿?

B:Basically speaking, yes, we welcome the establishment of repre- sentative offices by foreign companies in Washington . Of course, there are more details to be attended to. We cannot settle it in a few words.

从根本上讲,可以,我们欢迎外国公司在华盛顿设立代表处,当然还有一些细节问题需要处理。这个不是三言两语就可以解决的。

A:Yes, of course. I'll call my home office tonight and let them know about it. When do we meet again?

那当然。我今晚打电话给国内公司,向他们报告这件事,我们下一次什么时候见面?

B:How about tomorrow morning at 9?

明天上午九点钟怎么样?

A:Good. I'll come back tomorrow, and we can then discuss it more specifically.

好,我明天再来,这样我们可以更具体地讨论这件事。

A:Mrs. Wang, would you give us an idea of the price you regard as workable?

王小姐,你认为什么价格可行呢?

B:As I said before, your price is so high that we find it difficult to make a bid. We hope you will take the initiative and bridge the gap.

我讲过,你方价格太高使我们很难还价,希望你方能主动弥合差距。

A:Just to comply, we're ready to reduce the price by 5 percent. I hope this concession of ours will get the ball rolling.

好吧,依从你们的意见,我们准备削价5%,希望我们这次让步能打开局面。

B:So do we. Certainly it's a step forward on your side. But the gap is still too wide.

我们也希望如此。 当然你们方面是前进了一步,但是差距还是很大。

A:The ball is in your court, . What price would you suggest?

王小姐,看你的了。你出个价吧?

B:To make your offer workable, I think you should take another step down as big as the one you've just taken.

要使你方报盘可行的话,我认为你应象刚才一样再跨出一步。

A:That won't do. You see, our profit margin is very narrow. It simply can't stand such a big cut.

这不行。你知道,我方利润额很小了,实在经不起这样大幅度的削价了。

B:I hate to disappoint you, Mr. Brown, but if that's the case, we have no alternative but to cover our requirements elsewhere. Do think it over, please. We sincerely hope our discussion will come to a successful conclusion.

布朗先生,我不想使你感到失望,但是如果你方坚持这样的话,我们没有别的办法,只好从别处购买了。请仔细考虑一下,我们衷心 希望这次谈判能圆满达成。

A:Well, I'm not authorized to agree to such a big reduction. Would you mind waiting a day or two, until I get a reply from the home office?

是这样,我无权同意这样大幅度的削价,请你等我一两天,好吗? 我要等国内总公司的答复。

B:Not at all. Shall we meet again, say, on Friday morning?

当然可以。那我们星期五上午再见面,好不好?

A:Good. Friday morning at 9.

好,星期五上午九点。

A:I have here our price sheet on a . basis. The prices are given without engagement.

这是我们船上交货价的价目单。所报价格没有约束力。

B:Good, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll go over the sheet right now.

很好。如果可以,我马上把价目单看一遍。

A:Take your time.

请便。

B:I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.

我一看这份价目单就知道你们的价格太高了。

A:I’m surprised to hear you say so. You know that the cost of pro- duction has been skyrocketing in recent years.

你这么说我很吃惊。你知道近年来生产成本迅速上涨。

B:We only ask that your prices be comparable to others. That’s reasonable, isn’t it?

我们只要求你方的价格能和别人差不多就行了。这个要求很合理,对不对?

A:Well, to get the business done, we can consider making some concessions in our price. But first, you’ll have to give me an idea of the quantity you wish to order from us, so that we may adjust our prices accordingly.

好吧,为了成交,我们可以考虑作些让步,不过要请你先说明大概要订购多少,以便我们对价格作相应的调整。

B:The size of our order depends greatly on the prices. Let’s settle that matter first.

我们要订的数量很大程度上取决于价格,就让我们先解决价格问 题吧。

A:Well, as I’ve said, if your order is large enough, we’re ready to reduce our prices by 2 percent.

好吧,如果你们的订货数量很大,我们准备减价百分之二。

B:When I say your prices are much too high, I don’t mean they are higher merely by 2 or 3 percent.

我说你们的价格太高,并不是说仅仅高出百分之二或三。

A:How much do you mean then? Can you give me a rough idea?

那么你说是多少呢?能不能说一个大概的数字?

B:To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction of least 10 percent would help.

为了促成交易,我认为大约给百分之十的折扣才行。

A:Impossible. How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?

不可能,你怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣呢?

B:I think you are as well - informed as I am about the market for chemical fertilizers. It’s unnecessary for me to point out that sup- ply exceeds demand at present and that this situation is apt to continue for a long time yet. May I suggest that you call your home office and see what they have to say?

有关化肥的行情,我想你和我一样都很了解。用不着我来指出, 目前的情况是供过于求,而且这种情况还要延续很长一段时间。 我建议你打个电话给你们公司,看看他们有什么意见?

A:Very well, I will.

好吧,我打个电话问问。

商务口语英语对话

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。接下来我为大家整理了实用商务英语口语会话,希望对你有帮助哦!

实用商务英语口语会话一:厨房礼节

(Office ambience)

M: Hey, Chen Hao, what happened?

C: Someone ate my lunch! 早上我买了一盒土豆沙拉放在冰箱里。现在没了!

M:Gone? Did you have your name on it?

C:Write your name on the box?是不是自己的饭还不知道呀?

M:外面买的饭,盒子看起来都差不多不少。If you don't have your name on it, 别人拿错是很有可能的呀!

C:那倒是。不过,发生了今天的事, I don't think I'll ever forget to put my name on my lunch.

M:不过这冰箱确实是个大问题。 Sometimes people bring their lunch, and later decide to go out to eat and forget about their food in the frig until it starts to smell.

C:是呀,有两次我看到有东西都发霉了。I just have to throw them out. 得了,别说了,真恶心。

I have to find some lunch.

M:See you later.

C:Hi, Mary, ready to go home? Can I walk with you?

M:Sure. By the way, did you find out who ate your lunch?

C:Oh, yes, I did. It was all a mistake. Brian太忙,让William给他带个沙拉回来放在冰箱里。Brian 去冰箱拿沙拉的时候William还没有回来。他以为我的沙拉就是William替他买的,所以就吃了。

M:原来如此。 But we do need to remind people to observe simple kitchen courtesies.

C:Simple kitchen courtesies? 厨房里还有礼貌呀?

M:当然有呀!For example, if you drink the last cup of coffee, you should fix a new pot for others.

C:我同意。有两次,我想喝咖啡,可是到了厨房看见的是空咖啡壶。I have to make a new pot and wait for a long time to get the coffee ready。

M: Also, it's just good manners to clean up after yourself such as wiping off the counter and throwing away the trash.

C:噢,擦桌面和扔垃圾!这我倒是没有想到,因为在家里这些不是我妈,就是我姐姐做的。不过,Next time, I should pay more attention to it.

M:You also have to remember: keep the refrigerator clean -- put your name on your food and throw away any unwanted food; make a new pot of coffee when you drink the last cup. Throw away the trash, and clean the counter.

C:Thank you, Mary.

实用商务英语口语会话二:介绍顺序

陈豪这个小伙子在ABC美国公司做得不错。今天老板又给他一个重要的\任务。 是什么任务呢? 你听听就知道了。

(Office ambience)

C:Hi, Mary. Do you have a minute? I need your help.

M:Sure. What is it?

C:公司的部几位高层领导人这星期从美国到这里来访问。我的老板让我今天晚上陪其中的一位,Mr. Johnson去参加我们客户举行的招待会。

M:Well, aren't you flattered that your boss asked you to do that?

C:Yes, I am. 不过,去招待会我就得把Mr. Johnson介绍给我们的客户和在场的其他公司的同事。 I 'm not confident that I can do it correctly.

M:It's simple. You need to remember three rules. Rule #1: always introduce people of lesser rank to people of greater rank.

C:把级别低的人介绍给级别高的人。OK, rule #2。

M:Rule #2 is to say the name of the most important person first.

C:噢,先说最重要的人的名字。那Mr. Johnson今天就是最重要的人物了。

M:No, 在你把他介绍给我们客户的时候,他就没有客户那么重要了。

C:那倒是。Without clients we would have no business。所以我得先说客户的名字,再把Mr. Johnson介绍给他们。Mary, 让我先回去练练。一会儿我再来找你。

M:No problem。

M:陈豪,你刚才急忙走了,我还没说Rule #3呢!

C:Rule #3是什么呀?

M:在说了最重要的人的名字后,你该说:I would like to introduce so and so to you。

C:让我试一试。要是客户的名字是Smith,我该说:Mr. Smith, I would like to introduce you to Mr. Johnson。对吗?

M:No, 不对。你应该说:Mr. Smith, I would like to introduce Mr. Johnson to you。要是你把我介绍给Mr. Johnson你该怎么说?

C:我该说:Mr. Johnson, I would like to introduce Mary to you.

M:That' correct。这里的差别似乎很微妙,但是很重要。我们再来复习一遍。

C:OK。 Rule #1,always introduce people of lesser rank to people of greater rank。

M:对,要是我把你陈豪介绍给Mr. Johnson, 我该说:Mr. Johnson, I would like to introduce Chen Hao to you。

C:这已经符合Rule #2: say the name of the most important person first。

M:Rule #3刚才已经说了。OK, you're all set. Good luck tonight and enjoy!

实用商务英语口语会话三:餐桌礼仪

陈豪这小伙子正在和他的同事美籍华人Mary在一个美国餐馆吃午饭。两人正在点菜。

(Office ambience)

C:Mary, 看到菜谱上的汤就让我想起一句英文:"As the ships sail out to sea, I spoon my soup away from me." 不过,我一直没有弄懂这句话究竟是什么意思?

M:Oh, that's a little rhyme that helps children remember the correct way to eat soup.

C:喝汤还有正确不正确的呀? 不就是一勺一勺舀了往嘴里放吗?

M:美国人在正式场合喝汤时有一定之规。"I spoon my soup away from me" means you spoon the soup toward the front of the bowl and then bring the spoon back to your mouth.

C:(若有所思地)用调羹往汤碗的外边舀,然后再把调羹收回来送到嘴边。Why so complicated?

M:这样可以避免勺下面的汤滴在桌布上或衣服上。

C:Mary,let's each order a soup and try it out. I'm hungry, I want a clam chowder.

M:Clam chowder with sea food and meat. It's too filling. 我不饿,要个清汤就行了。

******

(Soup arrives and they start to eat. Sounds of slurping)

M:陈豪,你吃得好香呀! It sounds as if you're enjoying your soup..

C:It's delicious! 味道真好。

M:But I'm sorry to say that slurping is considered bad manners in Western etiquette.

C:听说过西方人喝汤不能有声音。这汤也太烫了。我吹吹再吃。

M:不要吹。 If your soup is too hot, stir it slightly or simply wait.

C:又不能出声,又不能吹。那我就用勺搅动搅动,等它凉一点。

M:陈豪,你注意到没有,我喝的是清汤。我在勺的边上往里喝。而你的clam chowder 里面有肉,土豆等,没法从边上往里放。

C:That's right。我的杂烩里好多东西,没法象清汤那样往嘴里喝。

M:This is a good restaurant. The soup is wonderful, we should come more often.

(Sound of spoon scraping the bowl)

M:Chen Hao,don't scrape your bowl. Just tip your bowl away from you to retrieve the last spoonful of soup.

C:把碗往外抬起一点,让汤都到一边去。Mary, what are the main points that I need to remember?

M:Spoon the soup toward the center or front of the bowl and then bring the spoon back to your mouth; slurping is considered bad manners in Western etiquette; if the soup is too hot, stir it slightly or simply wait; tip your bowl away from you to retrieve the last spoonful of soup.

实用商务英语口语会话四:请客筹备

陈豪是个勤快的年轻人,ABC美国公司的总裁很喜欢他, 正在逐渐给他增加一些任务。陈豪也很机灵,凡是没有把握的事都去请教美籍华人Mary。

(Office ambience)

M:陈豪,你好象很激动,What happened?

C:啊呀,我们的总裁,Mr. Moore,让我明天请两位客户吃晚饭。我知道, 我过去一直是当陪客的,never been a host。I don't even know what to do!

M:Don't worry。当主人主要是要保证晚餐进行得顺顺当当,让客人感到舒适满意。

C:可问题是怎么做。Tell me specifically what to do first。

M:First, of course, choose a restaurant, 找个合适的饭馆呀!

C:哎,我们公司附近不是最近开了一个新饭馆吗? I'll take them there。

M:你呀,最好找一个你熟悉的饭馆,so you can be sure that the food and service will be good。

C:那倒是,否则太危险。I did hear that new restaurant is quite noisy。

M:太吵闹可不行,You need an atmosphere that is suitable for business conversation。

C:有了,我想起了一个非常合适的饭馆。 Mary, would you like to have lunch there with me today to check it out?

M:Thank you. I'd love to be your guinea pig for lunch。我就做一回你的试验品吧!

C:Guinea pig! 请你吃饭还说做我的试验品!

******

C:So, Mary, what do you think? Will this work for the business dinner?

M:It's perfect。对了,既然你现在在这里,你可以认识一下那head waiter,把明天的帐先付了,take care of the bill for tomorrow night。

C:饭还没有吃,吃什么都还不知道,就付钱?

M:没有关系的。你先把信用卡给他,让他印一份,告诉他你要给多少小费,然后签个字,让他们把账单的副本寄给你。

C:But isn't it risky to give someone your credit card?

M:像样的饭馆都有信誉,so it's not risky and it's done all the time。要是你不想先付帐的话,那你当天就先告诉服务员吃完饭后把账单交给你。That will eliminate any confusion over who is paying.

C:That's a very good idea。对了,Mary,既然我们在这里,那我就先定一个比较安静,景色比较好的桌子吧。

M:A wonder idea to request a specific table for tomorrow.

C:Mary,Thank you so much.

M:You're welcome. Next time you'll know that as a host, it's your responsibility to choose an appropriate restaurant, taking care as much as possible ahead of time such as arranging for how to pay the bill and requesting a nice table. Then it will be an enjoyable evening for all.

实用商务英语口语会话五:职场礼节

陈豪刚从大学毕业就在北京的一家美国公司找到了一份工作。今天他收到一张通知,可是里面有一个词他不懂,他只知道让他去参加一个什么训练班。所以他就去请教公司里的美籍华人Mary 。

(Office ambience)

C:Excuse me, Mary, 请问通知上这个词是什么意思呀?E-t-i-q-u-e-t-t-e。

M:Oh, etiquette, 原来是法文,意思是礼节。

C: 噢,原来是要我去参加礼节训练班。 Mary,这词是怎么发音的?

M:E-ti-ket。Q-u是发k的音,而不是发q的音,e-ti-ket。

C:我们来公司工作,又不是来社交,为什么要讲礼节呀?

M:Etiquette is very important to business。一个公司的雇员对客户是不是很客气,有礼貌,这对经营有很大关系。

C:具体地说,这儿说的etiquette指些什么呢?

M:Etiquette is a set of rules that allow us to interact with others in a civilized manner。

C:以文明的方式对待别人的一些原则。

M:具体地说就是treating other people with courtesy and respect and making them feel comfortable with you.

C:嗯,(若有所思地) 对人要有礼貌,要尊敬别人,还要让人觉得和你在一起很自如。

这没问题,I'm always polite and courteous to others。

M:但是,训练班讲的是西方礼节 - western etiquette,和中国的礼节还不完全一样,因为两国有文化差异。

C:这礼节还有文化差异?我得去训练班听听再说。

******

C:嗨, Mary,我的训练班结束了,你那天说的文化差异一点也没错。

M:听起来训练班好像让你开窍啦?

C: 是啊。我那天跟会计室的那金发女郎聊天,聊得很愉快。 结果我问她多大年纪了,她一下子就变得很不高兴,支支吾吾没有回答就走了。

M:Asking someone's age is offensive to an American.

C:参加了训练班才知道不能问美国人年龄的。

M:你办公室里的小王今天早上突然问年薪有多少。美国人认为打听这种私人的事是不礼貌的。我想对有些中国人来说也是不礼貌的。

C:没错。

M:既然你训练班已经结束,我来考考你: Tell me what is etiquette?

C:我来试试。 Etiquette is a set of rules that allow us to interact with others in a civilized manner。

M:And treating other people with courtesy and respect and making them feel comfortable with you.

C: Mary,以后我有问题还会来请教你哟!

M:No problem.

在商务合作之中,和外国的客户用英语进行对话是很自然的事情。下面是我给大家整理了 商务英语 对话,供大家参阅! 商务英语对话:国际贸易 Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking. 贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。 Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers. 拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。 Betty:Yes, how may I help you? 贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗? Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices. 拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。 Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind? 贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣? Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven. 拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。 Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders. 贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。 Ralph:And the price on the RS-four? 拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢? Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order. 贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。 Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications? 拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和 说明书 吗? Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon. 贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。 Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye. 拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。 商务英语对话:下定单 Leslie:How are you this afternoon? 莱司利:今天下午过得如何? Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers. 保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。 Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list. 莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。 Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts? 保罗:我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗? Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more. 莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。 Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units? 保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣? Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent. 莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。 Paul:What about lead time? 保罗:交货时间呢? Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment. 莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。 Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment? 保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款? Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor. 莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。 Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units. 保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。 Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it. 莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。 商务英语对话:国际贸易 保险 Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order. 海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。 Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value? 亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。 Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive. 海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。 Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods. 亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。 Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent. 海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。 Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection. 亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。 Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost. 海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。 Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation. 亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。 Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates. 海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。 Henry:I see. 亨利:我了解。 Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates. 海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。 Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end. 亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。 Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer. 海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

商务英语口译对话

商务上向客户介绍本公司的产品时,我们用什么样的英语对话能够出其不意取胜呢?下面是我给大家整理了产品介绍 商务英语 对话,供大家参阅! 产品介绍商务英语对话1 纺织品展会上,外国客户对公司的丝绸非常感兴趣,公司的接待莉莉女士向外商介绍公司的产品。请看下面的 英语情景对话 。 布朗先生: Good morning. My name is Mr. Brown. I'm from Australia. Here is my card. 早上好!我叫布朗.澳大利亚人.这是我的名片. 莉莉: Thank you. I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Brown. My name is Lily, the representative of Green Textile Import and Export Corporation. 谢谢.布朗先生.见到您非常高兴.我是莉莉.是格林纺织品进出口公司的代表. 布朗先生: Pleased to meet you too, Lily. I travel a lot every year on business, but this is my first visit to your country. I must say I have been much impressed by your friendly people. 莉莉小姐.见到您我也很高兴.我每年出差跑很多地方,但是,到中国来还是头一次.你们这里的人非常友好给我留下了深刻的印象. 莉莉: Thank you for saying so. Have you seen the exhibition halls? On display are most of our products, such as silk, woolen knitwear, cotton piece goods, and garments. 谢谢夸奖.您参观过展览厅了吗?展出的大部分是我们的产品.比如丝绸.毛织品.棉布匹和服装等. 布朗先生: Oh, yes. I had a look yesterday. I found some of the exhibits to be fine in quality and beautiful in design. The exhibition has successfully displayed to me what your corporation handles. I've gone over the catalogue and the pamphlets enclosed in your la 哦.对.昨天我去看过.有些产品质量好.设计又美观.展览会成功向我介绍了贵公司所经营的各种产品. 我已看过你上次在信中所附的目录和小册子.对贵公司的出口产品有了一些了解.我对你们的丝绸女衫颇感兴趣. 莉莉: Our silk is known for its good quality. It is one of our traditional exports. Silk blouses are brightly colored and beautifully designed. They`ve met with great favor overseas and are always in great demand. 我们的丝绸以质量好著称.丝绸是我们的传统出口商品之一.丝绸女衫色彩鲜艳.设计美观.在国外很受欢迎.需求量一直都很大. 产品介绍商务英语对话2 A: Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式。 B: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。 A: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些规格呢? B: If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。 A: Ah, yes. Now what about service life?/哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢? B: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours./我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用5000小时。 A: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/这是这种设备的平均数据吗? B: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 50,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差还很远。这种比在它的价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出5000小时左右。 A: That's impressive. Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/这一点给我印象颇深。不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢? B: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。 A: I see. Do you offer discounts for regular purchases?/我明白了。长期购买,你们提供折扣吗? B: Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。 A: Yes, of course. Well, thank you very much, Mr. Black./那当然了。好了,非常感谢,布莱克先生。 B: Not at all, I hope we shall be hearing from you very shortly./不客气。希望尽快听到您 的消息。 A: I expect you will, Mr. Black./我想会的,布莱克先生。 产品介绍商务英语对话3 Andy:I'm glad that you can see me today. Tan: Don't mention it,Andy. You are an important supplier to me. Andy:Mr.Tan, the reason I'm here today is this:Our company has imported a new skin care product from France.I wonder if you would like to have a look? Tan:Frankly speaking,the product you supplied to us before wasn't that satisfactory. A lot of our customers have complained about it. Andy:Mr.Tan, let me assure you one thing. This new product is really much better than the previous one. You have to try it to believe it. Tan: Well, let me talk to my associates about this.I'll get back to you in a few days .In the mean time, just leave a sample here. Andy:Thanks for your consideration. 安迪:很高兴你今天能见我。 谭先生:别客气,安迪。对我来说,你是一位重要的产品供应商啊。 安迪:谭先生,我今天来这儿是为了这样一件事:我们公司从法国进口了一种新型护肤品,我想知道您是否可以看看货? 谭先生:坦白地讲,以前你们提供的产品并不令人满意,有很多消费者都投诉过。 安迪:谭先生,我向你保证我们这一次进得货真的比上一次的质量好得多,您一定要试试看才会相信。 谭先生:好吧,我和我的助手在商量一下,过几天我再给你回电话。你今天留一份样品给我吧。 安迪:非常感谢。

外贸商务英语口语对话四个人

【篇一】外贸面试英语口语对话

A: To start with, may I know why you are interested in working for our company?

A:我想问下, 你为什么有兴趣来我们公司工作?

B: First of all, as far as 1 know,your company has had impressive records in want to enter the foreign trade field.

B:第一,据我所知,贵公司卓越的业绩给人留下深刻的印象。第二, 我想从事外贸行业。

A: What was your chief responsibility in your past work?

A:过去那份工作你主要负费什么?

B:I am in charge of marketing activities in Southeast Asia, for example, organizing trade conferences and arranging exhibitions.

B:我负责东南亚的市场营销活动, 比如说,组织贸易洽谈会,安排展会等。

【篇二】外贸面试英语口语对话

A: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.

A:说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。

B:I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a trading company, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments.

B:我已经做执行秘书五年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作,现在是在一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政人员以及老板相处得非常好,我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作得很出色。

A: How are your typing and shorthand skills?

A:你的打字和速记能力如何?

B:I can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150words a minute.

B:我能一分钟打100个汉字,英语速记一分钟可达150个单词。

A: Can you operate computers skillfully?

A:你能熟练操作计算机吗?

B:Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I amgood at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicatingmachines.

B:没问题,我接受过计算机方面的专业培训,而且我还能熟练操作一般的办公设备,比如传真机和复印机。

A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How doyou feel about that?

A:有时候我们工作很忙,需要加班。你觉得如何?

B:That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime?

B:没关系,你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗?

A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. It's not unusual.

A:这得看情况。如果我们有重要的代表团到访,你就必须加班了,这种情况很正常。

B:Mr. Smith, I'd like to ask you a question.

B:史密斯先生,我想问你一个问题。

A: OK, please.

A:好的,请问吧。

B:What specific duties would I perform if I am hired?

B:如果我被录用,我的具体工作职责是什么?

A: Nothing different from a secretary's common , you know , our company is an international trade-oriented company. Canyou handle English papers and write English correspondence?

A:和普通的秘书没什么区别。但我们公司是做国际贸易的,你能处理>英文文件和写英文信件吗?

B:Yes. I'm specialized in English secretary studies at college and that's one ofthe main parts of my present job.

B:可以,我大学时专门学过英语文秘的课程,而且这也是我当前工作中的主要内容之一。

A: What are your salary expectations?

A:你期望拿多少薪水?

B:I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss you could tell me what is budge-ted for the position.

B:在讨论薪水前,我需要更多了解这份工作,或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少。

A:¥4000,with raises afterthe half year according to your competence.

A:起薪是每月4000元,半年后会根据你的业绩增加薪水。

B:I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision?

B:我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作,我什么时候能得知结果呢?

A: We'll inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions?

A:我们会在8月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗?

B:No. Thank you for the time.

B:没有了,谢谢你的宝贵时间。

【篇三】外贸面试英语口语对话

A:What is your family name (given name)?

请问你姓什么(叫什么名字)?

B: My family name is Zhao, and my given name is Yunshu

我姓赵,叫云淑。

A: Could you tell me a little bit about yourself, please?

请告诉我一些关于你自己的情况。

B: My name is Li Ming and I live in was born in 1977. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English. I like music very much and enjoy sports. I was in the badminton club at my uni-versity.

我叫李明,住在上海,生于1977年。 我毕业于复旦大学,主修英语。 我非常喜欢音乐,也喜欢运动, 在学校参加羽毛球队。

A: Does your name reflect your personality?

你的名字反映了你的个性吗?

B: Yes. In some way, it can reflect one’s personality. In my case,my name is Yu Xian. Xian means gentle, capable, friendly. my friends all like me, and they all think I am a good girl.

有的。它在某种程度上反映了一个人的个性。 以我为例,我叫余贤。 贤意味着温柔,能干,友好。 我的朋友都喜欢我。他们都认为我是个好女孩。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你是什么样的人?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, and I don’t like to leave something half done.

嗯,我做事非常热心, 我不喜欢把事情做一半。

A: Would you describe yourself as outgoing or more reserved?

你说自己是外向型的还是更加内向型的?

B: Well, I’m not very outgoing, I’ m a fairly reserved person.

嗯,我不很外向, 所以我想你得说我是个相当内向的人。

B: (or) I’m not really suremaybe partly both.

我不很确定也许两者兼有。

A: Do you think you are more extroverted or more introverted?

你认为你比较外向还是比较内向?

B: Well, sometimes I want to be by myself, but most of the time I pre-fer being with a group of people, so I guess you’ d say quite extroverted.

嗯,有时候我想要单独一个人, 但是大部分时间我比较喜欢和其他人在一起, 所以我想你会说我相当外向。

B: (or) I like being around people and doing things with people.

我喜欢在人群中和大家一起做事。

A: Are you more of a follower or a leader?

你愿意做跟随者,还是?

B: I don’t try to get in front of people and lead them, particularly. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else, and get the job done by working together.

我不试图别人,特别是领导他们。 我愿和其他每一个人合作, 一起努力完成工作。

A: What would you say about some of your advantages and disadvantages?

你说你有那些缺点和优点?

B: Well, I’m afraid I’m a poor talker, and that isn’t very good, so I’ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.

我恐怕我不会说话,那不大好, 所以我一直在学习如何当众说话。 我想我有一个优点那就是我喜欢发展新的东西和想法。

A: When and where were you born?

你什么时候在什么地方出生?

B: I was born in Hunan on May 10,1977.

1977年5月10日在湖南出生。

A: What is your present address?

现在住哪里?

B: No. I, Zhongguancun Str., Haidian District, Beijing.

北京海淀区中关村大街1号。

背景知识:

谈你自己的时候,不要深入你的生活情况,而是设法讲你想让雇主由此对你有所了解的一两件事,这些事应该使你在招聘过程中具有优势。你也许想选取一些有人情味的事情讲给他听,但这么做,你要有把握与雇主的想法吻合。比如你可以说,你愿意为这家公司工作,听说公司会奖励工作的员工。

你或许可以概述一下最近干的工作对你的正在申请的工作有何帮助,为什么你要为这家公司服务。特别值得一提的是,要举例子,或讲个故事,这样你的回答才更易接收,或者给人留下更深印象。

必备句型:

1. I approach things very enthusiastically.

我做事非常热心。

2. In some way, my name can reflect my personality.

我的名字在某种程度上反映了我的个性。

3. Would you describe yourself as outgoing or reserved?

你说自己是外向型的还是内向型的?

4. I like being around people and doing things with people.

我喜欢在呆人群中和大家一起做事。

5. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else.

我愿和其他每一个人合作。

6. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English

我念复旦大学,主修英语。

7. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.

我想我有一个优点那就是我喜欢发展新的东西和想法。

【篇四】外贸面试英语口语对话

A:May I come in?

我能进来吗?

B: Yes, please.

请进。

A: Good morning, sir. I’ m Rose. I’ve come for an interview as appointed.

上午好,先生。我是罗斯, 是应你们之约前来面试的。

B: Nice to see you. I’m expecting your coming. Take a seat.

看到你真高兴。 我在等候你的光临,请坐。

A: Thanks a lot.

多谢。

A:Can I help you?

有什么事吗?

B: Yes. I’ve come to apply for the position as a secretary.

我是来应聘秘书一职的。

A: I’m Li Ping, the clerk of Human Resources Department. Can I have your name?

我是人力资源部职员李平。 你叫什么名字?

B: I’m Yuan Wei. How do you do. Mr. Li?

我叫袁薇。你好,李先生。

A: Glad to meet you, Miss Yuan. We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement. I would like to talk with you regarding your qualification for this interview.

很高兴认识你,袁小姐。 我们已经收到了你的应聘信, 我想和你谈谈。

B:I’m very happy that I am qualified for this interview.

我能有机会参加面试,感到非常荣幸。

A: Now, let’ s talk about yourself.

哦,现在来谈谈你的情况。

A:Come in, please.

请进。

B: good morning, sir. I’ve come here to apply for the position as computer programmer at your office.

早上好,先生。 我来应聘贵处电脑程序员一职。

A: Oh, I see. Please take a seat. I’m Jim Ke. May I have your name, please?

哦,我知道了,请坐。 我叫金克。请问尊姓大名?

B: My name is He Zhen.

我叫何真。

背景知识:

面试是一种经过精心设计,以交往和观察为主要手段来了解被试者素质及有关信息的测度方式。

在面试中,你相当于从简历中走出来,站在面试考官面前,施展你的才能和特点,让他们认识你了,了解与评估你,让他们相信你是最理想的人选。与此同时,你也从中尽力认识、了解和揣测你面前的每一个主考官。

面试的总对策是力争给主考官一个好的第一印象,确定面试方式、评估可能遇到的面试问题,胸中有数,弄清面试问题的目的,有针对性地回答。其中明确面试方式是重要的一步。

必备句型:

1. We’ve received your letter and resume.

我们已经收到了你的信和简历。

2. I would like to talk with you regarding your qualification for this in-terview.

我想和你谈谈关于你的应聘的事。

3. We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

我们想约你来面试。

4. Just relax, and let’s have a chat, shall we?

别紧张,让我们先聊聊好吗?

5. Did you have any trouble finding our office?

我们的办公室容易找吗?

6. Why don’t we start by talking about you?

为何我们不开始谈谈你呢?

7. Let’s get started. First, I’d like to know which position you’re ap-plying for.

我们开始吧。首先我想知道的,就是你想应聘哪种职位。

8. Do you have any preference for what kind of work you’d like to do?

对工作种类有无偏好?

9. I have come at your invitation for an interview.

我是应约来面试的。

10. It’s a at pleasure for me to take this interview.

我非常荣幸有机会来参加面试。

在商务合作之中,和外国的客户用英语进行对话是很自然的事情。下面是我给大家整理了 商务英语 对话,供大家参阅!   商务英语对话:国际贸易   Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.   贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。   Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.   拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。   Betty:Yes, how may I help you?   贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?   Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.   拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。   Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?   贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?   Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.   拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。   Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five . dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.   贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。   Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?   拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?   Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.   贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。   Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?   拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和 说明书 吗?   Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.   贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。   Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.   拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。   商务英语对话:下定单   Leslie:How are you this afternoon?   莱司利:今天下午过得如何?   Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.   保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。   Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.   莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。   Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten . dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?   保罗:我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?   Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.   莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。   Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?   保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?   Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.   莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。   Paul:What about lead time?   保罗:交货时间呢?   Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.   莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。   Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?   保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?   Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.   莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。   Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.   保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。   Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.   莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。   商务英语对话:国际贸易 保险   Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.   海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。   Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?   亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。   Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.   海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。   Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.   亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。   Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.   海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。   Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.   亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。   Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.   海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。   Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.   亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。   Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.   海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。   Henry:I see.   亨利:我了解。   Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.   海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。   Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.   亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。   Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.   海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

外贸常用商务英语口语大全

很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,希望整理下来这些东西能够对外贸小伙伴有一定的帮助作用!

一、商务:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.

我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our product is the best seller.

我们的产品最畅销。

our product is really competitive in the word market.

我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

I want to know your products.

我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest development.

这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.

质量必须与样品一样。

二、价格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.

我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

三、谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的`,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.

卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.

签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

四、订货

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.

我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.

我们推了订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.

已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.

因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.

如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in the order.

订单中有一处需要修改。

五、运输

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balance shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you pay it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like payment be made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.

我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

七、投诉与索赔

The shipment is stuck in customs.

出货在海关受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所发送的货比原样品差。

How many are you short?

你们缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

We have a complaint about quality.

我们要起诉质量问题。

We have to file a claim on you.

我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我认为责任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我们只能承受这么多。

八、税收

Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.

纳税是每个公民的义务。

How many types are taxes divided into?

税收可分为多少税种?

Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.

所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

The tax rate China is not very high.

中国的税收率不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

个人所得税是多少?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要纳税吗?

文章版权及转载声明

作者:小思本文地址:http://aiyundongfang.com/yingyu/6309.html发布于 09-18
文章转载或复制请以超链接形式并注明出处学思外教

阅读
分享