本文作者:小思

给公司打电话常用的英语句子

小思 09-18 8
给公司打电话常用的英语句子摘要: 英语中打电话的常用句子Hello! 你好,喂 This is……说出自己是谁Is this ……是你打电话的时候问对方是谁May I speak to…… 我要找谁谁谁I'd...

英语中打电话的常用句子

Hello! 你好,喂 This is……说出自己是谁Is this ……是你打电话的时候问对方是谁May I speak to…… 我要找谁谁谁I'd like to speak to……,please 同上I hope I'm not disturbing you.我希望我没打扰你(敬语)I'm calling you back.我会再打给你。(i will call you back)大概这些就很常用啦

以自我介绍开始电话交谈: "Hello, this is Peter Jones. 如果你在接电话的时候对方没有表明他是谁,你可以说:"May I ask who's calling, please?" Asking for someone / Making a request 如果你打电话给特定的某人的话,那么你得用礼貌的问句来表达意图,例如"May I speak to Rachel Smith, please?"当你只知道分机号码却不知道人名的时候你可以说:"Could I have extension number 635?" 但如果打电话是有特定的目的,那最好是这么说:"I’m calling to make a reservation." Holding and transferring "Please hold"是电话语言中表示 “等一下”的意思。当你需要transferred(转接)到另一部分机,你常会听到:"Connecting your call..."或者"Please hold, I'll transfer you."。“如果你是在繁忙时段拨打某公司电话时,在接线员将你转到另一条线之前,你可能会听到简短的一句话。"Hello, please hold!" Leaving a message 当你打电话的对方不在或不能接听电话时,那就准备留言吧。你可以使用voicemail(电子录音系统)或一部answering machine(在磁带上录音的一种机器)。如果你正和接线员讲话的话,他们会问:"Would you like to leave a message?"或者你可以说, "May I leave a message?如果想要对方回电话的话,千万别忘了留你的电话号码。这被称作call back number。 Asking the speaker to slow down 如果你不确定你能听懂所有的英语对话,一定要坦诚、直接告诉对方:"My English isn't very strong, could you please speak slowly?" 大部分的人会赞许你的诚实并很高兴这么做。 Write it down 如果你觉得用英语打电话还有点紧张的话,把要讲的事先写下来将会对你很有帮助。写出你需要讲的内容大纲。你可以使用此提纲事先组织你的语言并且如果在通话过程中有任何疑问的话也能作为借鉴。 Remember your manners 在通话中使用文明礼貌的语言是非常重要的。在请求别人时,请使用类似的短语, 'Could you',和'Please' 。并且总是记得以'Thank you'和'Goodbye'结束通话!

"我" this "你"that This is xx(Speaking)我是xx It'sxx你是谁? Who's that's

语言是人们传递信息、交流思想、表达情感的重要工具。学习语言的最终目的就是与人进行沟通交流。但是在我国现阶段的英语教学中,往往只注重学生的英语考试成绩,却忽略了学生的英语口语表达能力的培养。我整理了关于打电话英语常用语,欢迎阅读!

转告消息

'll go to get him.

在,我去叫他。

I'm so glad I've got hold of you at last.

我很高兴终于找到了你。

Were you trying to get in touch with me,Peter?

你一直在找我吗,彼得?

I'm off today.

我今天休息。

Listen,Mike,I've got news for you.

听着,迈克,我有消息告诉你。

You don't know me,but this is Garl Mattews.

你不认识我,我叫卡尔·马修斯。

I'm calling on behalf of Dave Kennedy.

我代大卫·肯尼迪先生打电话给你。

So he gave me your telephone number and let me give you acall.

所以他给了我你的电话号码让我给你打个电话。

And what time would suit you best?

什么时候最适合你?

You can call us from the lobbv and we'll come down.

你可以在大厅给我们打电话,然后我们就下来。

Please say hello to Dave for me and thank you so much forcalling me.

请代我向大卫问好,非常感谢你打电话给我。

She asked me to ask you if you would be able to meet here to-day at 3∶30 .

她要我问你是否能在今天下午三点半和她见面。

But you can page her.

但是你可以传呼她。

What is the number of her beeper?

她的传呼是多少?

for the message.

好。谢谢你的口信。

没找到人

Beijing Trading I help you?

北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?

We have two Zhongs.

我们这里有两位先生姓钟。

Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?

你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?

I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.

很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。

Do you have any idea when he'll be back?

你知道他何时回来吗?

I have no idea(when he'll be back.)

我不知道(他何时回来)。

Can you ask him to call me when he comes back?

他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗?

It's urgent.

有急事。

I'm sorry but he's in Shanghai on business.

很抱歉,他出差去上海了。

Probably sometime tomorrow.

可能明天(回来)。

Is there anyone else who can help me?

有没有其他的人能帮我?

'll just put you through.

好的,我这就给您转接。

Just a moment,please…

请稍候。

You're welcome.

别客气。

Is Mary there?

玛丽在吗?

Mary is out right now.

玛丽现在不在。

Why don't you call back later this afternoon?

您不妨今天下午再打来。

When will she be back?

她何时会回来?

Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening?

如果我在晚上10点左右打来会不会太晚?

等候与回电

have the right number.

是的,您打对了。

Please connect me with .

请帮我接李先生。

Who is calling,please?

请问您是哪一位?

Are you still on the line?

你没挂断吧?

I'm sorry,but he has a visitor right now.

对不起,他现在有客人。

Could you hold a little longer?

请再多等一会儿。

Or shall I put you through to his secretary?

或者我给您接到他的秘书那儿,好吗?

Shall I tell him you called?

我告诉他您来过电话,好吗?

Well,actually,I'd rather call back later.

我还是迟些再打来吧。

When is a good time to call?

什么时候打来最合适?

Why don't you try agian in an hour?

一个小时后您再打过来,好吗?

Good Brown's office.

下午好。这里是大卫·布朗办公室。

This is from the University of Washington.

我是华盛顿大学的戴维斯教授。

Would you mind waiting a few minutes?

您等一会儿好吗?

I'll just trying to find him.

我正试着找他呢。

ahead,please.

是的,请讲。

I'm sorry,but he is in a meeting now.

很抱歉,他正在开会。

The best time to catch him would be 5∶

最容易找到他的时间是5∶30。

Could you possibly ask him to call me back?

你可以叫他给我回个电话吗?

Of number are you on?

好的。您的号码是多少?

He has my number but I'll give it to you just in case.

他有我的号码,但我还是给你吧,以防万一。

There is a call from Wang Ling.

有王玲打来的电话。

She is on her way.

她马上来。

I'll hold.

我等一下好了。

It's been a while.

好久不见了。

It's nice to hear from you.

很高兴你打来电话。

给公司打电话常用的英语句子

有信用起来放心,资费便宜不说,音质还很好

1. (接电话方)拿起电话:Hello! This is XXX speaking.(喂?这里是……)

2. (拨电话方)说明目的:Hello, this is Robert calling for Steve.(喂,我是Robert,我找Steve)

3. (接电话方)询问身份:May I ask what company you are calling from, please?(请问一下你是哪个公司的?)

4. (拨电话方)自报家门:This is Robert calling from WSE Company.(我是WSE公司的Robert)

5. (接电话方)对方正忙:Steve is on another line at the moment. Would you like to hold?(Steve电话占线,你要等他吗?)

6. (拨电话方)电话留言:May I leave a message for him?(我能给他留个言吗?)

7. (接电话方)通话结束:Thanks for calling. I’ll speak to him later. Good bye.(感谢来电,我稍后会告知他,再见)

1、打公用电话: 1. I’m calling from a public phone, so I’ll call her again. 2. I’m not at home now, so I’ll call her around three o’clock again. 3. May I use your phone? 4. Would you mind if I use your phone? 5. How do I get an outside line? 翻译&解析: 1. 我现在是打公用电话,我会再打给她。 2. 我现在不在家里,三点左右我会再打给她。 3. 我可以借您的电话用一下吗? 4. 你不介意我用你的电话吧? 5. 如何打外线? 解析:1. public phone 是公用电话, pay phone 也是(投币式)公用电话;而公用电话亭则是telephone . 在外打公用电话就表示无法让对方回电,所以通常会再告知下次联络时间或方式。3. 有时找不到公用电话, 必要时需向商家借用电话,或者在别人的公司借电话时可用以上几句。4. outside line 是“电话外线”,而extension 为电话(内线)分机。 2、打错电话: 1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number. 2. Is this 02-2718-5398? 3. Sorry to have bothered you. 4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialled the wrong number. 5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344 翻译&解析 1. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示) 2. 这里是02-2718-5398吗? 3. 很抱歉打扰你了。 4. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。 5. 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344? 解析:1. 区域号码是 area code2. 电话号码的念法: 02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.* 0 可念成 oh 或 zero* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two 3、抱歉这么晚打来的说法: 1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。 2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思) 3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。 4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。 5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。 4、有急事时的表达方法: 1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number? 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码? 2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她? 3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到他。 5、若对方不在的说法: 1. It’s nothing important. 没什么重要事。 2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you, good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。 3. I’ll call her again. 我会再打给她。 4. I’ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。 5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。 6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛? 7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。 8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗? 9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。 10. Could you ask him to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗? 11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。 12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。 13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话. 6、电话答录机: 1、This is a recording. I’m not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在"哔"的一声之后开始留言。谢谢! (*: 电话答录机 是 telephone answering machine) 2、This is Carol. Please give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688. 对电话答录机留话时与一般留言无异,说出以下重点即可: 1. 来电者姓名 2. 来电时间 3. 来电目的 4. 联络电话或方式 7、订购商品及询问: 1. I’d like to place an order for your party dress from your catalogue. 2. May I order some flowers? 3. How can I pay for this item? 4. I’d like to buy the car on your TV commercial. 5. Please send me your catalogue. 6. Do you have any life Menu Magazine ten in stock? 7. How long will it arrive? 8. The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered. 9. I’m calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn’t arrived yet. 翻译&解析 1.我想要订你们目录上的晚礼服。 2.我可以订些花吗? 3.我要怎么付款? 4.我想要买你们电视广告上的汽车。 5.请寄目录给我。 6.你们第十期的“生活菜单”还有存货吗? 7.需要多久才会送到呢? 8.你们送来的产品不是我订的东西. 9. 我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西。产品到现在都还没到。 解析: 1. 现在电话或网络订购在国内也很流行,即使是人在国内你也可以订购外国目录上的产品。但在打电话前一定要先记下商品的型号及尺寸,以节省通话时间。 2. commercial有(电视、广播中的)商业广告之意,也可说成commercial film, 简称为. 。而advertisement则指(平面的)广告,简称为ad; advertisement mail 是广告邮件; advertisement column是广告栏,这些都是很常用到的。 3. place 有开出订单之意。IE: to place an order with somebody. (和某人订订单) 8、道谢接受别人的礼物或招待后,打电话道谢为最起码的礼貌之一: 1. Thank you for the present. It’s just what I wanted. 2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake. 3. I don’t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower. 4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet. 翻译: 1. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。 2. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。 3. 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花。 4. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。 当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有别客气的意思:1. You’re welcome.别客气。2. Not at all.这没什么。3. It’s my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。4. Don’t mention it.别放在心上。5. That’s all right.这没什么。 trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。’m glad you enjoyed it.真高兴你觉得满意。9、听不清楚: 1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。 2. Sorry, I didn’t understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。 3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。 4. I can’t hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。 5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。6. I’m having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。 7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。8. I can’t catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。 发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说: 1. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗? 2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。 3. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思) 4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗? 5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗? 10、请对方说慢点的说法: 1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗? 2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?(speak up 大声说=speak out) 3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗? 4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗? 5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。 6. Would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗? 11、工作活用篇帮忙转分机: 1. May I have extension two-one-one? 2. Can I have extension two-one-one, please? 3. May I speak to David, extension tow-one-one? 4. Extension two-one-one, please. 5. Please connect me with extension two-one-one. 6. Could you put me through to the personnel department, please? 翻译:通常句子都是越长越礼貌,太简短会让人有鲁莽的感觉。 1. 能帮我转分机211? 2. 能帮我转分机211吗? 3. 我可以找211分机的大卫吗? 4. 请转211。 5. 请帮我转分机211。 6. 请帮我接人事部好吗?

Hello, May I speak to XXX?Hold on I leave a message for XXX?You’re wanted on the telephone. What number should I dial to get the operator? I want to make a long distance call. Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot. I tried to call Mr. Cooper,but the line was busy. You must have dialed the wrong number. I dialed the right number,but nobody answered. The telephone is ringing,would you answer it,please? Would you like to leave a message? Who is this?I don’t recognize your voice. Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called? I have to hang up now. Put the receiver closer to your can’t hear you. Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?

英语打电话常用语句型初中

-May I speak to sb?-This is (sb)一、(能不能请某某接电话?)Can I get sb. on the phone now?Could I speak to sb. plese?/ Could i talk to sb. please?Have I the pleasure of addressing sb.?May I have a word with sb.?二、(请等一下,我去叫他)A moment on a moment on a minute.三、(请别挂断)Don't hang up please.四、(我就是,我就是。你哪位?)This is ,this is!Who's speaking?/Who's that speaking?/Who's calling?五、转达时用:(对不起,他现在不能听电话,有口信给他吗)Sorry,but he can't come to the phone right now .Any message for him?Sorry,but he is not I take a message ?Is there any message I can give him?Do you want to leave a word for him?Do you want to leave a message?Would you like to leave a message?

伴随着全球化的不断深入,英语人才的需求量日益增多。英语口语学习成为高职学生最重要也是最困难的一部分。我精心收集了初中打电话英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

打由对方付费的电话 To place a collect call

O:Overseas operator, may I help you?

国际长途电话台,我能帮您忙吗?

G: would like to place a collect call.

是的,我想打个由对方付费的电话。

O:Can you tell me the name and number of the person you want?

能告诉我对方的姓名和电话号码吗?

G:Terry and his number is 45623258.

特瑞,他的号码是456232580

O:Please wait a moment. It Will take a few seoonds to get through.

请稍等。需要几秒钟才能接通。

在留言机上给她留言Leave her a message on the machine

Tracy:Hello?

M:Hi, Tracy. This is Michael. Is Jennifer there?

T:I'm sorry, Michael, she's at her parents' house. She's having dinner with them. Do you want to leave her a message?

M:Oh, I'm not sure. It's a little complicated.

T:I have an idea. I'm going out now. So call again and leave her a message on the machine.

M:That's a good idea.

T:And don't worry, I'm not going to listen to it.

M:Thanks, Tracy. You're a real pal.

我弟弟的头正在流血My brother's head is bleeding

A:Hello. 9-1-1. Can I help you?

您好。这是911。我能帮您吗?

B:I need the police.

我需要警察。

A:What happened?

发生什么事儿了?

B:My neighbor hit my borther on the head. He’s bleeding.

我的邻居打了我弟弟的头。他正在流血。

A:Give me your address.

告诉我你的地址。

B:176 Wooden Street East.

伍顿大街176号。

A:All right. The police and an ambulance are on the way. In the meantime, find a clean cloth and press it firmly over the wound. This will slow the bleeding.

警察和救护车马上就到。在等待的同时,请找一快干净的布,用它紧紧按住伤口。这会减慢流血。

B:I will, but please hurry.

好的,但是请快来。

A:Help will be there in just a few minutes.

救援几分钟之内就到。

接电话This is .. speaking . May i speak to ..? Who is calling ? I am sorry she is not in at the moment , may i take a message ? It is ok .i will call back later . I am sorry ,you have the wrong number . 情况 (一) 打电话的人找的是你自己 打电话来的人 你 (接电话的人) Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) Speaking. 我就是. This is she. 我就是. (注: 男的用 "This is he.") You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话. (注: 男的用 "You're speaking/talking to him.") This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy. That's me. 我就是. 情况 (二) 打电话的人要找的人不在 打电话来的人 你 (接电话的人) May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问 Gates 先生在吗?) He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里. He's out. 他出去了. He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会. You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了. He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了. 情况 (三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言 打电话来的人 你 (接电话的人) Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?) He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗? He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?

英语中常用的打电话用语

hellothisisXXXspeaking.(你好,我是XXX)CouldIspeaktoXXX,plese?(能请XXX接听电话么?)Hello,I'dliketospeaktoXXX.(我想打给XXX)XX(我)(我是XX,XXX在嘛?)Sorry,buthe/shecan'(对不起。他/她现在不能来接电话。需要给他/她留个口信么?)

随着社会对新型人才英语水平和语言应用能力要求的提高,英语交际能力,尤其是口头交际能力的培养在英语学习中变得越来越重要。我精心收集了常用的英文电话用语,供大家欣赏学习!

打电话进来:

is yang there? (最常用)

is yang around? (次常用)

hello, may i speak to yang please?

hello, can i talk to yang please?

如果正是本人:

this is he. (男的)

this is she。(女的)

this is kun-lin ( 你的名字) speaking。

you are speaking to him. (her)

you are talking to him。

如果是别人:

hold on. (最常见)

i'll get him, hold on please。

hold on, let me see if he is here。

one moment please。

如果他正好不在:

no, he is out. (最常见)

no, he is not here. may i take a message?

no, he is not in。

no, he is not available。

no, he just went out, he will be back in 30 minutes。

如果他要找的人不在:

do you know when he will be back?

do you know where he is going?

do you know where i can reach him?

do you know his office number? (or work place number)

回答:

no, i am sorry, i don't know! (50%)

i have no idea. (49%)

yes, his number is .

如果要留言:

may i leave a message?

回答:

sure, go ahead。

hold on, let me get a pencil and paper。

打错电话:

is this wachovia bank?

回答:

no, i am afraid you have the wrong number。

what number did you dial?

what number are you calling?

结束对话:

thank you, have a good day。

听不清楚时:

pardon?

excuse me?

i am sorry?

say again?

say what?

come again?

简单几句礼貌结束通话

1. i've really got to go, i'll get back to you when i get the office。

我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。

2. sorry, i must end the conversation. there's someone on the other line。

抱歉,我不能再说了。有另一人在线。

3. sorry, i've got to hang up. my wife's waiting for me。

抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。

4. i think i'd better let you go. i'll talk to you later。

我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。

5. i have to get back to work. i'll call you later tonight。

我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。

6. shall we continue this later? i've got a call waiting。

我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。

7. it's kind of late. why don't we talk about it tomorrow?

有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?

8. i've got to meet a client right now. can we talk later?

我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?

9. i won't keep you any longer。

我不耽误你时间了。

10. sorry, it's getting late. can you call again tomorrow morning?

抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?

接电话的开场白

(1) 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?

good morning. this is chengtai trading company. may i help you?

(2) 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?

good afternoon. this is dan an commercial bank. what can i do for you?

(3) 先锋电子。我是吴玛莉。

pioneer electronics. this is mary wu speaking.

(4) 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。

hello. overseas sales department. taming wang speaking.

(5) 喂。这里是王公馆。

hello. this is the wang residence.

(6) 午安。我是王大明。

good afternoon. taming wang speaking.

(7) 我是杨文凯,请讲。

wenkai yang speaking.

首先肯定是问候语,简单举例说一下两个人打电话时的对话,比如说A在接电话,B要找的人不在A:Hello!Whoisthat?B:Hello!''sverykindofyou,pleasetell......that......再比如说B打电话给A,正好要找的人就是AB:Hello!MayIspeaktoAA:Speaking./ThisisAspeaking.切记,在电话中切不可用日常生活中的那种问候方式,比如说:“Whoareyou?”或“Iam...”这样是很不礼貌的。

打电话要用的英语对话常用语:I’msorrytocallyousolate.对不起这么晚打电话来。I’msorrytobotheryouatthishour.很抱歉在这时打扰你。IhopeI‘mnotdisturbingyou我希望我没打扰您IhopeIdidn’twakeyouup但愿没吵醒您It‘没关系,你想找谁?Hello?Who’sthat?喂?你是谁?Hello?Who‘sspeaking?喂?请问你是谁?Canyouhearme?你听到得到吗?ThisisJackByrnes.我是杰克.伯恩斯。It‘sMe是我呀Hello,IsBingbingathome?喂,兵兵在家吗?我可以和盖茨先生通话吗?Thisisacollectcallfrom...这是从...打来的被叫付费电话。Yes,speaking是的,请讲Speaking说吧(我就是)MayIhavetheextention123?可以帮我转123分机吗?Pleasestayontheline.请不要挂断电话。He’snothererightnow.他现在不在这里。CouldyoutellmewhereIcanreachher?能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?Doyouknowwhenhewillbeback你知道他什么时候会回来吗?‘tknow抱歉,我不知道Anymessageforhim?留口信给他吗?I’llbesurehegetsyourmessage我一定会替你转达的I‘lltellhimyoucalled我会告诉他你打过电话ShallItellhimthatyoucalled?需要我告诉他你来过电话吗?Pleasehaveherreturnmycall.请她回电话给我。

英语接打电话的常用句型

电话响起,当你接起来的那一刹那,发现电话另一头的人和你说著英文时,你是否也会一阵慌乱,不知道该如何回应呢?

Engvid的讲师Gill便提出了讲电话时的实用句型,无论是转接、打错电话、留下讯息或是回电,使用以下句型就能帮助你解决困难喔!

哈罗,是……吗?

请问我可以跟……讲电话吗?

请问哪里找?

请稍等。

抱歉让你久等了。

抱歉,他/她不在。

抱歉,他/她正在通话中。

我可以帮你留个讯息给他/她吗?

我可以留个讯息给他/她吗?

我可以在……的时候再回你电话吗?

我正在回他电话。

我可以请你把那个字拼给我听吗?

我打不通。

这电话在忙线中。

可以请你说得大声点吗?

抱歉,你的声音断断续续的。(讯号不佳)

我想我们的电话线路被切断了。

抱歉,我想你打错电话了。

这里没有你说的那个人。

标准的英语会对英语学习者产生积极的影响。许多英语学习者都想要说一口地道的英语。我整理了关于常用接电话英语口语,欢迎阅读!

接听:Hello/Good morning/...

自报姓名:(This is) ...speaking.

问对方姓名:Who's that speaking?

好久不见的老朋友:Hey,it's you!/Fancy hearing from you!

寒暄:How are you?

回答对方问候: you./Pretty a lot./Not bad./Couldn't be better.

其它客套话:How is your business?/How are things going on with you?/How is your family?

转接找别人的电话:Hold on,please./Just a will switch the line to him./Let me put through to him.

别人不在:He is not at his desk right you leave a message?/Could you call him later?/Could you please call his mobile?

Thanks for calling./Nice to have your call./Pleased to talk with you.

告别:Talk to you later./Take care./Bye bye./See you.

You are welcome./My pleasure.

Answering the phone 接电话

Good morning/afternoon/evening, York Enterprises, Elizabeth Jones speaking.(早上/下午/晚上好,XX公司,我是XX)

Asking for the caller’s name 询问打电话的人的名字

Who’s calling, please? 请问您是哪位?

Could I take your name, please? 请问您是哪位?

Introducing yourself 介绍自己

This is Paul Smith speaking. 我是XX

Hello, this is Paul Smith from Smith Brothers Ltd. 您好,我是XX公司的XX

Asking for someone 打电话找某人

Could I speak to John Martin, please? 我可以找下XX吗?

I’d like to speak to John Martin, please. 我要找XX

Could you put me through to John Martin, please? 您能帮我接通XX吗?

Could I speak to someone who …我要找XX

Explaining absence 解释某人不在

I’m afraid Mr Martin isn’t in at the moment. 抱歉XX现在不在。

I’m sorry, he’s in a meeting at the moment.抱歉,他现在正在开会。

I’m afraid he’s on another line at the moment. 抱歉,现在他正在另外一条电话线接电话。

Putting someone on hold 请某人不挂电话等待

Just a moment, please. 请稍等!

Could you hold the line, please?您可以稍等下吗?

Hold the line, please. 不要挂断,请稍等。

Problems 问题

I’m sorry, I don’t understand. Could you repeat that, please? 抱歉,我不太明白,您能重复一下吗?

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you very well. Could you speak up a little, please?抱歉,我听的不是太清楚,您能再大点声音吗?

I’m afraid you’ve got the wrong number. 抱歉您打错电话了。

I’ve tried to get through several times but it’s always engaged.我试着打了几次,但总是占线。

Could you spell that, please? 您能拼写下吗?

Putting someone through (connecting someone) 接通某人

One moment, please. I’ll see if Mr Jones is available. 稍等,我看下XX是否方便。

I’ll put you through. 我帮您接通。

I’ll connect you.我帮您接通。

I’m connecting you now.我正在帮您接通

Taking a message 留言

Can I take a message? 我可以帮忙留言吗?

Would you like to leave a message?你要留言吗?

Can I give him/her a message? 我能给他/她带个口信吗?

I’ll tell Mr Jones that you called. 我会告诉XX您打过电话

I’ll ask him/her to call you as soon as possible. 我会让他尽快打给您的。

打电话 接电话

,is this 4474716?

喂,是4474716号吗?

'd like to speak to .

我想和王先生讲话。

'm is out right now.

对不起,王先生现在不在。

I know when he'll be back?

您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

is his wife speaking.

我是他的妻子。

I take a message for him?

要我转告吗?

I have your name,please?

请问您是谁?

he available?

他能接电话吗?

'll just find out for you.

我给您看看他在不在?

,are you still there?

喂,您没挂断吧?

is that speaking?

请问您是谁?

'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call.

对不起我这么早打电话。

do you wish to talk to?

您要找谁呀?

Sue James in?

休·詹姆斯在吗?

!Is Sue there?

喂!是休吗?

,speaking.

是的,我就是。

随着社会对新型人才英语水平和语言应用能力要求的提高,英语交际能力,尤其是口头交际能力的培养在英语学习中变得越来越重要。我整理了接打电话英语口语,欢迎阅读!   接打电话英语口语一   留言、接受留言   Could you call back later?   您能过会儿再打吗?   Would you call again later?   Would you mind calling back later?   Please call me back in ten minutes. *in表示“从现在起…以后”、within “在..以内”、after “某时间以后   请十分钟之后再打.   Would you call me back in ten minutes, if you don't mind?   Would u call me back in five minutes if possible?   May I take a message? 您要给他留言吗?   Is there any message?   Would you like to leave a message?   Shall I take a message?   Could I take a message?   Do you have any message?   May I take a message?   I'll try again later.过会我在打.   I'll call back later.   I'll call again in an hour.   Can I leave a message?能留个口信吗   I called but your line was busy.   我给你打电话了可是战线.   Would you tell him that Lan Kane called?   请告诉他凯恩给她打过电话.   Please tell him to call Kane.   Please tell him to call me.   请转告他让他给我回个电话.   Please ask him to call me.   Please have him call me back.   How can he get a hold of u?他怎么联络你?   How can he get in touch with you?   How can he get in contact with you?   Your number, please?请告诉我你的电话号码.   My number is 1234-1234.   What's your number?   May I have your number?   Could I have your number?   You can reach me at 1234 until 6 o'clock.   请六点以前打12341234跟我联络.   Let me repeat the number. 让我再确认一下电话号码.   The number is 1234-1234. Right?   OK. I'll tell him that you called.   好的,我转告他您来电话了   I'll give him your message.   How do you spell your name?   您的名字怎么拼.   Could you spell your name, please?   Would you please spell your name?   Could you spell that?   Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.您开会的时候史密斯先生给您来电话了.   I'll have him call you back.   我让他给您回电话。   接打电话英语口语二   我是丹尼斯·史密斯。This is Dennis Smith.   *打电话时常用This is...代替My name is...。   This is Dennis Smith speaking.   喂,是约翰吗? Hello, John? *常用于熟人之间。   喂, 请问是丹尼斯·史密斯先生吗? Is this Mr. Dennis Smith?   请问是财务科吗? Is this the finance department?   请问是吉姆·贝克医生的办公室吗? Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office?   我能借用一下您的电话吗? Do you mind if I use your phone?   *这句话直译是“如果我用一下您的电话,您介意吗?”。如果同意,回答是No不介意。   Do you mind if I use your phone? 我能借用一下您的电话吗?   No, please go ahead. 可以,请用吧。   我想找佐藤先生。May I speak to Mr. Sato?   = I'd like to speak to Mr. Sato, please.   = Is Mr. Sato there, please?   Mr. Sato, please.   *这是最简单的说法。并不失礼,工作和日常生活中都可以用。   = Let me talk to Mr. Sato, please.   *这样说有点太直,除了对熟人以外一般不用。   马克在吗? Is Mark there?   *孩子们之间、朋友之间和比较熟悉的人之间比较随便的说法,工作中最好不用。   真对不起,这么晚了还给您打电话。 I'm sorry for calling you this late.   *若在早晨的话把late换成early。   我希望我没打扰您。I hope I'm not disturbing you.   *disturb“打扰休息和工作”。   = I hope I'm not keeping you.   但愿没吵醒您。I hope I didn't wake you up.   No, you didn't. 没有,你没吵醒我。   我有急事要找巴尔先生。It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.   = I need to get in contact with Mr. Barr right away.   *get in contact with...“和……取得联络”。   = I need to talk to Mr. Barr immediately.   有关明天开会的事给您打电话。 I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.   我给您回电话。 I'm returning your call.   = I'm calling you back.   接打电话英语口语三   接电话   喂! Hello.   *英语中接电话的人先说“Hello”。   Oh, hello. Is Mark there? 喂,马克在吗?   对,我就是。Speaking.   *对方要找的刚好是自己,就以这句“我就是”回答。   This is he. *女性用“This is she”。   This is Mr. Sato speaking. 对,我是佐藤。   This is. *有点儿生硬的感觉。   是我呀。 It's me.   *常用于像夫妻间关系非常亲密的场合。   ABC商务学院。您有什么事? ABC Business College, may I help you?   *公司等工作场所接电话时的一般对答方式。个人家庭接电话时只需说“Hello”。   = Thank you for calling ABC Business College.   = Can I help you?   您是哪位? Who's calling, please?   = Who is this, please?   = May I ask who's calling?   = Who should I say is calling?   您想找哪位接电话? Who in particular would you like to talk to?   *in particular“特别”、“尤其”。   他一直在等您的电话。He's been expecting your call.   * He's是He has的省略形式。Expect“抱有希望地等待”。   您要找哪个铃木? Which Suzuki do you want to talk to?   这儿有三位姓铃木的。 There are three Suzukis here.   您能过会儿再打吗? Would you mind calling back later?   = Could you call back later?   请转103。 Extension 103, please.   *extension“延长”,在这里表示“分机电话”。   = May I have extension 103?   = Could I have extension number 103?   = Please connect me with extension 103.   = Would you transfer this call to extension 103?   我给您接103分机。 I'll connect you to extension 103.   = I'm transferring your call to extension 103.   请稍等一下。 Hold on, please.   *hold on“等待”。   May I speak to Mr. Smith? 请找史密斯先生。   = Hold on, please. 请稍等。   = One moment, please.   = Just a moment, please.   = Hold the line, please.   = Just a second, please.   我让他接电话。 I'll put him on.   * put...on“让……接电话”。   = I'll connect you. 把电话转接给你。   *connect“连线”。   我把电话给您接过去。 I'll transfer your call.   = I'll put you through.   我把电话转给负责人。 I'll get your party for you.   *party 不是“聚会”而是指接电话的物件。   = Let me transfer this call for you.   = I'm transferring your call to the person in charge.   我把您的电话接到营业部去。 I'm transferring your call to the sales department.   是贝克打来的,请接1号线。 Mr. Peck is on line one.   = Pick up line one. It's Mr. Peck.   ABC公司米兰先生的电话。 You have a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.   = There's a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.   = Mr. Miller of ABC is on the line.   您要找的人来接电话了。 Your party is on the line.   *通过电话交换台的接线员时,接线员接通电话后常用的表达方式。   Thank you. 谢谢。

文章版权及转载声明

作者:小思本文地址:http://aiyundongfang.com/wap/4694.html发布于 09-18
文章转载或复制请以超链接形式并注明出处学思外教

阅读
分享