本文作者:小思

酒店英语对话培训

小思 09-18 10
酒店英语对话培训摘要: 酒店迎新培训的英语对话下面是我整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!   酒店日常英语对话:   -(Knocking at the door.)-...

酒店迎新培训的英语对话

下面是我整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!   酒店日常英语对话:   -(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)   -May I come in?-我可以进来吗?   -Come in,please.-请进。   -Please don't come in.-请不要进来。   -Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。   -I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?   -All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。   -Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。   -May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?   -Yes,please.-请换吧。   -Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?   -下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。   -Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.   -好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。   -By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?   -No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。   -Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?   -It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。   -I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?   -Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。   -Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。   -I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。   -This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。   -Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。   -Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?   -Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.   -因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。   -Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?   -Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。   -What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?   -My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。   -Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?   -Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。   -I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。   -Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。   -Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。   -Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。   -The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。   -Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。   -I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。   -I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。   -All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。   -Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。   -Excuse me.-对不起。   -I am sorry.-很抱歉。   -I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。   -Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。   -Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。   -I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。   问候及回答:   1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).   早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。   2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.   您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。   3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?   您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?   4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).   欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。   5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.   愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。   6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.   希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)   I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.   希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)   7. Have a good time!   祝您过得愉快!   电话用语:   8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?   **饭店,前厅。您找谁?   9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.   对不起,我拨错号了。   10. May I speak to your front office manager?   能和你们前台经理说话吗?   11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.   对不起,他现在不在。   12. Would you like to leave a message?   您要留口信吗?   13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.   对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?       酒店日常英语 句子 二:   Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记   How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?   What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?   Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。   Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。   We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。   Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?   You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?   Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。   Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。   Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?   May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?   Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。   Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?   I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。   How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?   How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?   How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?   Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。   Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?   May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?   Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?   Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。   The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。   I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。   As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.   按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。   Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?   XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?   XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.   XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。   Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。   Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.   先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。   The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。   XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?   XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?   Registering a tour group 为团队登记   XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?   I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。   Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?   You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?   XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。   XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.   XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。   XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?   XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。

come here.move!bitch!what you want.suck my dick?asswhole!hey,im talking to you asswhole.why are you looking at me?motherfucker.

情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。我精心收集了酒店英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!   酒店英语情景对话1   A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?   你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务   B Yes, I'd like to book a room.   我需要预订一间房   A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?   我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?   B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?   我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?   A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.   好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房   B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?   谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?   A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?   好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?   B Thanks,how much does it cost?   谢谢,房间费用是多少钱   A That is 580 RMB   房费是580元   B Don't your hotel have discount?   你们没有折扣吗?   A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.   非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天   B OK,that's alright!   好,那就算了   A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?   您什么时候能到达,先生?   B Around 15 to 3 P.M.   下午2点45   A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!   好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!   B Thank you very much!Byebye!   谢谢,再见!   酒店英语情景对话2   R: Good morning. Can I help you?   R:早上好。我能为您做些什么吗?   T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us? In the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.   T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼o马歇尔和梅o亨特。   R: Umm, just a moment.   R:请稍等。   T: We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition.   T:我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的。   R: Well sir, I'm afraid you have nothing booked. All we have left are two small rooms at the front of the hotel. They will be a bit noisy I'm afraid, as there is a pub opposite.   R:抱歉,先生,你们没有预订过房间。我们现在还剩两个宾馆前面的小间。恐怕会有点吵,因为对面有个酒吧。   T: What? That's terrible! How did that happen? What do you want to do May? Should we find somewhere else?   T:什么?太糟糕了!怎么会这样呢?梅,你打算怎么办?我们去找其他宾馆吗?   M: Well, I suppose we have no choice, really. It's too late to find another hotel now. We'll just have to take them.   M:我觉得我们没有选择了。去找其他的宾馆太迟了。我们就住这两间吧。   R: Right, so that's all booked now. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance.   R :好的,那么就订这两间房了。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据。   T: OK. Oh no, I can't seem to find my card. And where's my wallet?   T:好的。哦,不,我找不到信用卡了。我钱包哪去了?   M: Did you leave it somewhere? In the taxi?   M:你把它丢在哪了吗?出租车上?   T: Oh no! I think I did, I left my wallet in the taxi. I put it on the seat when we got in. Oh what a disaster!   T:哦,我想是的,我把钱包忘在出租车上了。我们上车的时候我把它放在座位上了。太糟糕了!   R: Careful sir, your briefcase!   R:先生,小心,你的公文包!   T: Aaagh! All over the floor. All my papers!   T:啊!我的文件散了一地!   R: Not to worry sir. We'll soon get them together.   R:别担心,我们马上就能收好。   T: Sorry, May. What a mess, oh what a mess! I'll have to phone the taxi company to see if they found my wallet. Em, by the way, can you lend me some change for the phone?   T:对不起,梅。太乱套了,太乱套了!我得给出租车公司打电话,看他们能不能找到我的钱包。哦,对了,你能借我点钱打电话吗?   M: OK. Here you are.   M:好的,给你。   酒店英语情景对话3   R = receptionist, T = Tony, M = May   R: Good morning. Can I help you?   R:早上好!我能为您做些什么吗?   T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us, in the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.   T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼·马歇尔和梅·亨特。   R: Umm, just a moment. Yes, two single rooms with en-suite bathrooms?   R:请稍等。是的,两个带独立卫生间的单人间,对吗?   T: That's right. We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition. Does that mean we get a discount?   T:是的。我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的,可以享受优惠吗?   R: Yes. We are one of the conference partner hotels, so there is a ten per cent discount. Is it for ten days? Is that right?   R:可以。我们是会议合作宾馆之一,所以有10%的折扣。你们住10天,对吧?   M: Yes, until the thirteenth. That's ten days.   M:是的,住到13号,刚好10天。   R: Right then. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance. But when you check out, you can settle the account by card or cash, or cheque, as you wish.   R:好的。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据,帐单在退房的时候结算,可以用信用卡、现金或者支票。   T: OK, thanks.   T:好的,谢谢。   R: Right. You, Ms. Hunter, are in room 202 and you, Mr. Marshall, are in room 207. If you take the lift over there to the second floor the porter will accompany you with the baggage.   R:亨特女士在202房间,马歇尔先生在207房间。你们乘电梯到二楼,有搬运工在那里帮你们搬行李。   M: Thank you very much.   M:非常感谢。

酒店英语对话培训

情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。我精心收集了酒店英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!   酒店英语情景对话1   A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?   你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务   B Yes, I'd like to book a room.   我需要预订一间房   A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?   我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?   B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?   我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?   A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.   好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房   B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?   谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?   A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?   好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?   B Thanks,how much does it cost?   谢谢,房间费用是多少钱   A That is 580 RMB   房费是580元   B Don't your hotel have discount?   你们没有折扣吗?   A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.   非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天   B OK,that's alright!   好,那就算了   A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?   您什么时候能到达,先生?   B Around 15 to 3 P.M.   下午2点45   A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!   好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!   B Thank you very much!Byebye!   谢谢,再见!   酒店英语情景对话2   R: Good morning. Can I help you?   R:早上好。我能为您做些什么吗?   T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us? In the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.   T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼o马歇尔和梅o亨特。   R: Umm, just a moment.   R:请稍等。   T: We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition.   T:我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的。   R: Well sir, I'm afraid you have nothing booked. All we have left are two small rooms at the front of the hotel. They will be a bit noisy I'm afraid, as there is a pub opposite.   R:抱歉,先生,你们没有预订过房间。我们现在还剩两个宾馆前面的小间。恐怕会有点吵,因为对面有个酒吧。   T: What? That's terrible! How did that happen? What do you want to do May? Should we find somewhere else?   T:什么?太糟糕了!怎么会这样呢?梅,你打算怎么办?我们去找其他宾馆吗?   M: Well, I suppose we have no choice, really. It's too late to find another hotel now. We'll just have to take them.   M:我觉得我们没有选择了。去找其他的宾馆太迟了。我们就住这两间吧。   R: Right, so that's all booked now. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance.   R :好的,那么就订这两间房了。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据。   T: OK. Oh no, I can't seem to find my card. And where's my wallet?   T:好的。哦,不,我找不到信用卡了。我钱包哪去了?   M: Did you leave it somewhere? In the taxi?   M:你把它丢在哪了吗?出租车上?   T: Oh no! I think I did, I left my wallet in the taxi. I put it on the seat when we got in. Oh what a disaster!   T:哦,我想是的,我把钱包忘在出租车上了。我们上车的时候我把它放在座位上了。太糟糕了!   R: Careful sir, your briefcase!   R:先生,小心,你的公文包!   T: Aaagh! All over the floor. All my papers!   T:啊!我的文件散了一地!   R: Not to worry sir. We'll soon get them together.   R:别担心,我们马上就能收好。   T: Sorry, May. What a mess, oh what a mess! I'll have to phone the taxi company to see if they found my wallet. Em, by the way, can you lend me some change for the phone?   T:对不起,梅。太乱套了,太乱套了!我得给出租车公司打电话,看他们能不能找到我的钱包。哦,对了,你能借我点钱打电话吗?   M: OK. Here you are.   M:好的,给你。   酒店英语情景对话3   R = receptionist, T = Tony, M = May   R: Good morning. Can I help you?   R:早上好!我能为您做些什么吗?   T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us, in the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.   T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼·马歇尔和梅·亨特。   R: Umm, just a moment. Yes, two single rooms with en-suite bathrooms?   R:请稍等。是的,两个带独立卫生间的单人间,对吗?   T: That's right. We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition. Does that mean we get a discount?   T:是的。我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的,可以享受优惠吗?   R: Yes. We are one of the conference partner hotels, so there is a ten per cent discount. Is it for ten days? Is that right?   R:可以。我们是会议合作宾馆之一,所以有10%的折扣。你们住10天,对吧?   M: Yes, until the thirteenth. That's ten days.   M:是的,住到13号,刚好10天。   R: Right then. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance. But when you check out, you can settle the account by card or cash, or cheque, as you wish.   R:好的。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据,帐单在退房的时候结算,可以用信用卡、现金或者支票。   T: OK, thanks.   T:好的,谢谢。   R: Right. You, Ms. Hunter, are in room 202 and you, Mr. Marshall, are in room 207. If you take the lift over there to the second floor the porter will accompany you with the baggage.   R:亨特女士在202房间,马歇尔先生在207房间。你们乘电梯到二楼,有搬运工在那里帮你们搬行李。   M: Thank you very much.   M:非常感谢。

小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。我整理了酒店客房常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!   酒店客房常用英语对话一   Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai! 早上好,欢迎来到上海丽思 卡尔顿酒店   Good morning,How are you? 早上好,你好吗?   Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have? 非常好!请问您有几件行李呢?   Just one behind in the taxi! 就是出租车后面的一件!   Have you made a reservation ,sir? 请问您有预定吗?   Absolutely! 没错!   This way sir! I will show you to the reception. 这边请先生,我带您去前台办理入住!   酒店客房常用英语对话二   Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.   史蒂文已经办理好了入住手续。由于要参加一个会议,他不得不要求一个早叫服务。   Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.   史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房间的史密斯先生。   Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?   接待员:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什么服务?   Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.   史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。   Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?   接待员:好的,史密斯先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?   Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'clock.I think it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7 o'clock at the latest.   史蒂文:我10点钟必须赶到上海花园宾馆会议室。我想我要花3个小时到那里吧。就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。   Receptionist: That's right.   接待员:是啊!   Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.   史蒂文:哦,那样的话,请明早5 点45分时叫醒我。   Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.   接待员:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡个好觉。   Steven: Good night.   史蒂文:晚安!   酒店客房常用英语对话三   约翰:   Hi, I`m in room 222.   你好.我是住在222房间的客人.   办事员:   Yes, Can I help you?   你好.你有什么事?   约翰:   Can I request some items to be brought up?   我能不能请你拿些东西上来?   办事员:   Of course you can, this is room service.   当然可以.这是我们的房间服务.   约翰:   I would like to request some bandages.   我想要一些绷带.   办事员:   No problem, I`ll come up in about five minutes.   没问题.我大概五分钟之后上来.   约翰:   Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?   你能不能再给我拿一些饮用水上来?   办事员:   Okay. I`ll bring an ice bucket along with some water for you.   好的.我会带一桶冰块和水给你.   约翰:   Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.   不好意思.我还需要一个刮胡刀.   办事员:   Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?   好的.你还需要我带什么东西到你的房间吗?   约翰:   That is all thank you. Please try to hurry, I cut my finger.   就这些了.谢谢你.麻烦你快点.我把手割伤了.

英语情景对话酒店欢迎词

对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!  酒店常用英语对话短文篇一   Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房   Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?   Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。   FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.   欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。   B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?   FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.   BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。   Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?   你是怎么会知道我们的名字?   FA: It was on the arrival list for room we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.   您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。   B: Here it is. 在这。   FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。   B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?   谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?   FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.   您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。   B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)   FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?   M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.   看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。   FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.   (把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。   M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!   FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。   酒店常用英语对话短文篇二   Making a Reservation 预订客房   Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?   下午好,我能帮您什么吗?   Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?   下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?   R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?   有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?   C: West, W-E-S-T.   R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?   谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?   C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.   我将会住很长一段时间的。   R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.   很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。   C: How much is the suite, please?   请问套房多少钱呢?   R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.   您订的套房一天是320元。   C: Does that include attendance?   有包括服务费吗?   R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.   320元一天,包含服务费。   C: Meals included?   餐费有包含在内吗?   R: Meals are extra, not included.   餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。   C: What services come with that?   都还有些其他的什么服务吗?   R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.   您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。   C: Do I have to pay in advance?   我需要提前预付吗?   R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.   要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。   C: On which floor is the suite?   套房在几楼呢?   R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.   我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。   C: What’s the difference between them?   它们之间有什么不同呢?   R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。   条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。   C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.   哪一间更安静?   R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.   三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。   C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。   我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。   R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?   好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?   C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.   不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。   R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.   那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。   C: What if there isn’t any room then?   是不是那之后都没有房间了?   R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.   不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。   C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.   好的,谢谢,再见。   酒店常用英语对话短文篇三   C: Good morning. Can I help you?   G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .   C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?   G: John smith, room 1208 .   C: May I have your room key, please ?   G: Sure. Here you are.   C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?   G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?   C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .   G: I see .   C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?   G: I’d like to pay in cash .   C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .   G: Here you are .   C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.   G: Thank you .   C: You are welcome , Good-bye .

小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。我整理了酒店客房常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai! 早上好,欢迎来到上海丽思 卡尔顿酒店

Good morning,How are you? 早上好,你好吗?

Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have? 非常好!请问您有几件行李呢?

Just one behind in the taxi! 就是出租车后面的一件!

Have you made a reservation ,sir? 请问您有预定吗?

Absolutely! 没错!

This way sir! I will show you to the reception. 这边请先生,我带您去前台办理入住!

Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.

史蒂文已经办理好了入住手续。由于要参加一个会议,他不得不要求一个早叫服务。

Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.

史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房间的史密斯先生。

Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?

接待员:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什么服务?

Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.

史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。

Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?

接待员:好的,史密斯先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?

Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o' think it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7 o'clock at the latest.

史蒂文:我10点钟必须赶到上海花园宾馆会议室。我想我要花3个小时到那里吧。就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。

Receptionist: That's right.

接待员:是啊!

Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.

史蒂文:哦,那样的话,请明早5 点45分时叫醒我。

Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.

接待员:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡个好觉。

Steven: Good night.

史蒂文:晚安!

约翰:

Hi, I`m in room 222.

你好.我是住在222房间的客人.

办事员:

Yes, Can I help you?

你好.你有什么事?

约翰:

Can I request some items to be brought up?

我能不能请你拿些东西上来?

办事员:

Of course you can, this is room service.

当然可以.这是我们的房间服务.

约翰:

I would like to request some bandages.

我想要一些绷带.

办事员:

No problem, I`ll come up in about five minutes.

没问题.我大概五分钟之后上来.

约翰:

Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?

你能不能再给我拿一些饮用水上来?

办事员:

Okay. I`ll bring an ice bucket along with some water for you.

好的.我会带一桶冰块和水给你.

约翰:

Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.

不好意思.我还需要一个刮胡刀.

办事员:

Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?

好的.你还需要我带什么东西到你的房间吗?

约翰:

That is all thank you. Please try to hurry, I cut my finger.

就这些了.谢谢你.麻烦你快点.我把手割伤了.

英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。我整理了酒店办理入住英语对话,欢迎阅读!

R:

Good to the Yunshan i help you,sir?

下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?

G:

'd like to check in,please.

是的,我想登记入住。

R:

Certainly, i have your name,please?

好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?

G:

Yes,it's Charlie White.

查理怀特

R:

Do you have a reservation with us,sir?

先生,有向我们预订吗?

G:

Yes,for tonight.

是的,今晚

R:

Just a moment,'ll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting, reservation is for a single room for three you fill in the registration form,please?

请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?

G:

Sure.

好的

R:

May i confirm your departure date?

我想确认你的离开日期

G:

Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.

恩,我应该在8号离开

R:

How would you like to make payment?

请问你想怎么付款?

G:

By Visa Card.

Visa 卡

R:

May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you, room is 888 on the 8th a moment bellman will show you to your hope you will enjoy your stay here.

我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。

On October 2nd, Steven checks in.

十月二号,史蒂文入住宾馆。

Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

职员:下午好,请问您有什么需要?

Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.

史蒂文:我要入住。

Clerk: Do you have a reservation?

职员:您有预订吗?

Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th. I called last week.

史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。我上周打的电话。

Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is that right?

职员:请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?

Steven: Yes, that's right.

史蒂文:是的。

Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?

职员:史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?

Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?

史蒂文:好的。顺便问一下,餐厅在哪里?

Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, if you would like something to drink, you can also call room service.

职员:餐厅在2楼。这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间,电梯在那边。我们在顶层还有一个自助餐厅,如果你想喝点什么,也可以拨打房间服务电话。

Steven: Thank you.

史蒂文:谢谢你.

Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。

Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?

Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。

Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?

Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。

Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?

Guest: Yes please. At . 是的,请在早上唤醒我。

Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨到9点。祝您入住愉快。

Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。

酒店英语对话培训ppt

下面是我整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!   酒店日常英语对话:   -(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)   -May I come in?-我可以进来吗?   -Come in,please.-请进。   -Please don't come in.-请不要进来。   -Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。   -I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?   -All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。   -Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。   -May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?   -Yes,please.-请换吧。   -Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?   -下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。   -Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.   -好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。   -By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?   -No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。   -Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?   -It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。   -I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?   -Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。   -Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。   -I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。   -This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。   -Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。   -Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?   -Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.   -因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。   -Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?   -Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。   -What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?   -My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。   -Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?   -Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。   -I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。   -Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。   -Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。   -Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。   -The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。   -Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。   -I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。   -I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。   -All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。   -Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。   -Excuse me.-对不起。   -I am sorry.-很抱歉。   -I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。   -Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。   -Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。   -I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。   问候及回答:   1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).   早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。   2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.   您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。   3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?   您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?   4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).   欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。   5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.   愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。   6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.   希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)   I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.   希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)   7. Have a good time!   祝您过得愉快!   电话用语:   8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?   **饭店,前厅。您找谁?   9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.   对不起,我拨错号了。   10. May I speak to your front office manager?   能和你们前台经理说话吗?   11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.   对不起,他现在不在。   12. Would you like to leave a message?   您要留口信吗?   13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.   对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?       酒店日常英语 句子 二:   Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记   How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?   What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?   Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。   Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。   We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。   Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?   You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?   Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。   Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。   Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?   May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?   Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。   Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?   I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。   How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?   How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?   How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?   Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。   Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?   May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?   Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?   Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。   The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。   I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。   As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.   按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。   Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?   XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?   XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.   XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。   Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。   Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.   先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。   The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。   XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?   XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?   Registering a tour group 为团队登记   XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?   I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。   Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?   You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.   XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?   XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。   XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.   XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。   XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?   XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。

在小学英语教学中,教师不仅要教会学生对话的内容,还要将对话的技巧教授给学生,这样学生才能够更好地学习英语对话,提升英语成绩。我整理了关于酒店情景英语对话,欢迎阅读!   关于酒店情景英语对话一   Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续   Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?   这里是礼宾台,有什么可以帮到您的吗?   Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?   BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?   可以的,能告诉我您的房间号码吗?   G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。   BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?   2932房,我们会马上派一名行李员上去,您在房间里等,行吗?   Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.   早上好,先生,我是来帮您出行李的。   G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.   谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱好吗,我拿背包。   B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,两件行李箱是吗?   G: Yes. 是的。   B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?   里面是否有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?   G: No. 没有。   B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?   这是您的行李标签,我们会将行李放在行李台。您到那儿取行李好吗?   G: Certainly. 好的。   B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢您。   关于酒店情景英语对话二   C: Good morning. Can I help you?   G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .   C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?   G: John smith, room 1208 .   C: May I have your room key, please ?   G: Sure. Here you are.   C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?   G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?   C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .   G: I see .   C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?   G: I’d like to pay in cash .   C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .   G: Here you are .   C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.   G: Thank you .   C: You are welcome , Good-bye .   关于酒店情景英语对话三   G:Hello? 旅客:喂?   C:Good evening,this is Cecilia Bi from the Finance Department. I m calling about your rent bill which has been outstanding since the first of the month. Normally your company wires us your rent payment on time, but for some reason we have not received this month s rent payment yet. I was concerned because starting on the th which is tomorrow, we will have to add interest charges accruing from the first of this month when the bill was due.   店员:晚上好,我是财务部的Cecilia Bi, 我想和您谈一下租金的事情,您的租金已于本月日起逾期未付了。通常你们公司都是按时电汇租金的,但是不知道是什么原因,我们还没有收到本月的租金。我很担心,因为超过明天即日,我们要增收从本月日开始的利息。   G:And what is the interest rate? 旅客请问利率是多少?   C: 店员:是0.5%。   G:Okay,thank you for callingI ll be down tomorrow to take care of it 旅客:好吧,谢谢你打电话来通知我。我明天下楼付租金。

英语对话酒店

对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

Making a Reservation 预订客房

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

C: Good morning. Can I help you?

G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .

C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?

G: John smith, room 1208 .

C: May I have your room key, please ?

G: Sure. Here you are.

C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?

G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?

C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .

G: I see .

C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?

G: I’d like to pay in cash .

C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .

G: Here you are .

C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.

G: Thank you .

C: You are welcome , Good-bye .

Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。Guest: Thank you.谢谢你

Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。

Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?

Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。

Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?

Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。

Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?

Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。

Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。

Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。

文章版权及转载声明

作者:小思本文地址:http://aiyundongfang.com/wap/3214.html发布于 09-18
文章转载或复制请以超链接形式并注明出处学思外教

阅读
分享